LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Place (Completed!)

White padded panties with nasty yellow stains in the front are sad panties :(.

Let’s change out of those, into a new fresh pair of spotless white panties :D, and hope not to make more sad panties at least for the rest of the day ;).

Maybe, if we hide the wet undies under the sofa :o, mommy (wife) will not find them!

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Plac

Chapter 5

Joe had completely forgotten the aim of his tidying up task. He'd found some of his farm anmials and was busy creating farmland for his train track to run through. Ann looked at him and smiled. He was genuinely playing, she thought. She could even hear him making quiet train oises as he pushed the little engine along the track he'd laid out. It occurred to her that this must be like what it is to have a real child in the house, and again the strange mix of pleasure and guilt washed over her. She had unconxcioxly moved one hand to her breast, and hastily withdrew it. Then she heard the voice of her neighbour Rose at the back door. When Ann and Joe had moved into their house, they'd found a connecting gate with Rose's property next door. Rose was a friendly, motherly woman in her mid fifties and the two women soon became friends. The gate stayed unlocked, and was a well-used thoroughfare for the women, and for Rose's labrador Sam. Rose opened the back door and walked in, holding a freshly baked apple pie which filled the kitchen and lining area with its delicious aroma. The women often made each other treats.

'Hi, Rose,' said Ann. 

She looked at the pie and grinned.

'That smells delicious,' she said.

'Organic apples,' said Rose.

She looked from the kitchen to Joe. 

'What are you up to, Joe?' she asked pleasantly.

Joe looked up. He realised that he must look a little odd, sitting on the floor surrounded by his old toys.

'Er, just cleaning some stuff up,' he said, picking up one of the plastic farm animals and putting it back in the box he'd just removed it from. 

Rose put the pie on the kitchen bench and walked into the living room. She stood next to Joe looking down at the little rural scenario he had created. 

'You're having fun,' she said with a friendly laugh. 'Some of my kids love playing with trains too,' she added.

Rose, with her children grown and moved out, happily found regular duty as the local child minder and baby sitter. 

Joe looked up at Rose with some embarrassment. 

'I'm just cleaning up,' he said, shifting his position as he picked up more cows and trees and put them back in one of the cartons. 

'Don't stop your game, Joe,' said Rose, bending over to tousle his shaggy blonde hair. 'I've bought apple pie over.'

Then Rose noticed Joe's wet crotch. The dark, damp area had spread. She also noticed that Joe's close fitting shortalls had no fly in front, just a seam over the little mounded triangle between Joe's legs. She wondered where Ann had got the garment. She looked around at Ann then returned ot the kitchen.

'Ann,' she said quietly. 'I think Joe's had a little accident. I mean he's wet his pants.'

Ann looked back at Rose with surprise, then understanding. 

'It's OK,' she said softly, then went to the living room.

'Joe, honey, can you come with me for a moment?' she asked him.

Joe looked up, then stood. 

'Won't be long,' Ann said to Rose. 'Come on, honey,' she added to Joe and ushered him out of the lining room towards their bedroom. 

'What's up?' asked Joe as they walked into the room. 

Ann looked at Joe's expectant face.  

'Sweetie, you've had an accident. You're wet,' she said kindly. 'See?'

Ann put her fingers to Joe's wet crotch. Joe looked down, then back at Ann with a shocked expression.

'Ann,' he said haltingly, 'I didn't know..'

'It's alright, baby,' said Ann, putting her arms around him. 'You were busy playing.'  

'Ann, I,...' said Joe, and began to cry.

'Shh, baby, no tears. It's OK. I'll help you,' said Ann. 

The weird feelings washed over her again. 

'Did Rose see?' asked Joe between his sobs.

'Shh, honey, it's OK. Rose is fine. Let's get you changed.,' said Ann.

'But I didn't know,' sobbed Joe as Ann helped him out of his shortall.

She saw that Joe was peeing a little more as she pulled down his clothing. She took his hand and led him into the ensuite bathroom. 

'Just sit on the loo, sweetie, and I'll get you some clean clothes,' she said, guiding Joe, now wearing only his tee shirt, onto the toilet seat. 'I think you should have a shower too, honey. I'll help you when you're out.'

She went back to the bedroom, noting the drips on the floor and deciding to clean up later.  She took out of the chest of drawers Joe's other shortalls and another pair of padded panties. She put them on the bed then went back to the kitchen.

'Is he OK?' asked Rose. 'I heard him crying.'

'Yes, he's OK,' replied Ann. 'He has little accidents, but not usually that bad.'

Rose looked at Ann. 

'He's not unwell, is he? I mean, have you seen anyone about it?' she asked.

'Sort of,' said Ann. 'Joe's a bit resistant to talking about it. I brought it up last time I saw Jane,' continued Ann, mentioning the women's mutual friend and doctor, 'She said he has a slightly weak bladder, and just to make sure he doesn't hold on for too long during the day or drink too much before bedtime.'

'Does he wet the bed too?' asked Rose with concern.

'Oh, just a few damp pj's sometimes,' said Ann.

She paused.

'And one or two bigger accidents since we've been married,' she added. 

'That's not completely unusual,' said Rose.

'It's not,' said Ann, then paused again.

'Actually, his mother told me that Joe wet the bed reasonably often until he was in his teens. He had a few daytime accidents too. She used to put him in pullups at night sometimes and for long car trips,' she told Rose.

'Poor baby,' said Rose. 'Is it... I mean, does he wet often?'

Ann felt grateful for Rose's kind interest.

'Well,' she said, 'His underpants are often damp. Actually, I... well, he wears undies with a bit of padding now. Jane suggested them. They're sort of training pants. I haven't told Joe that, though. He accepts them now, and it's better than having him in nasty wet underpants or having wet spots in public. It happened today because he was concentrating on his toys.'

Rose smiled.

'I think it's cute that he still plays with toys,' she said.

'Oh, he wouldn't call it that,' Ann said, laughing. 'He was tidying up,' she added, lowering her voice to a gruff tone.   

'He was playing, Ann,' replied Rose, laughing too.

'Yes,' said Ann. 'He's still a little boy in some ways.'

Rose thought of Joe sitting on the floor in his shortalls, looking more like a happy toddler than anything else.

'Ann, where did you get those overalls?' she asked.

Ann rolled her eyes and smiled. 

'Well, I wanted something that he'd be comfortable in, and I was a bit worried he'd take off his new panties. It's the sort of thing he'd do, and those shortalls are not so easy to get off. I found two pairs at the Young Miss Shop in town. He's small enough that the larger sizes there fit him. I'd never tell him where I got them. But I agree, he does look cute in them. I was tempted to put a ribbon in his hair, but he is a boy, after all,' Ann said.

Rose laughed again. 

'He doesn't mind not having a fly in front?' she asked. 'That's not very boyish.'

'To be honest, Rose, I don't think he's noticed. He sits down to do wees now ayway. I got sick of cleaning up the dribbles around the toilet,' said Ann.

'A proper little miss,' said Rose, and both women giggled.

Ann contiued.

'I bought him some new shorts in the Miss Shop too, and they don't have a fly in front. They're just nicer than the boy's ones. I should say men's ones,' Ann said with a laugh, lowering her voice again. 'Oh, and some new jeans with an elasticated waist. I don't think they have a fly, or just a fake stitched one. The elastic waists make it a lot easier to dress him.'

'You dress him?' asked Rose.

Ann laughed. 

'Yes, most of the time. I suppose it's just a habit. We've always done that. He's so slow, fussing around. I like doing it, anyway. 

'Wow,' said Rose. 'Well, if you need anything stronger, you know, more absorbent panties than his trainers, let me know. I've got a stock of things for my older child minding kids that would fit Joe. If he'll wear them,' said Rose. 

'Thanks, Rose,' said Ann. 'If it comes to that. He's quite good about doing as he's told, actually. He'd sooget used to something else if I put him in them, around the house, anyway.'

Rose smiled. Ann was enjoying talking about this with Rose. She had a sudden urge to go and hug Joe.

'He's a little treasure, in lots of ways, Ann,' she said.

'He is,' said Ann warmly. 'He's my baby.'

Ann felt the odd, pleasant flush surge through her, accompanied by embarrassment at what she'd said. 

'I don't mean... ' she began.

Rose put her hand on Ann's arm. 

'I know what you mean,' she said.

'Ann, I'm out!' came a call from the bedroom. 

'You'd better go and change your baby,' said Rose with a grin. 

'Coming, honey!' called Ann.

'I'll leave you to it,' said Rose.

'Thanks so much for the pie, Rose,' said Ann, then headed for the bedroom. 

A mummy's work is never done, she thought to herself as he walked down the hall, and immediately felt a flash of guilt. A wife's work is never done,  she mentally corrected herself.

Rose walked back though the communal gate. She was thinking of Joe standing naked, waiting for Ann. She had never seen Joe naked, but couldn't help wondering. She had noticed before that Joe didn't seem to have much of a 'male lump' below his tummy. Maybe his equipment matches his small stature, she thought. 

To be continued.

• Like 2

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Place

Chapter 6

Ann found Joe sitting naked on the bed. 

'Tee shirt on!' she said, and Joe raised his arms.

'Up you get, sweetie,' she said, as she held out Joe's training pants.

'Leg in' she told Joe. 

She shook out the new shortalls.

'They're yellow,' said Joe, looking at the garment as Ann pulled it up around his middle.

'Yes,' said Ann. 'Just like the others, but a different colour. Do you like them?''

'They're OK,' said Joe. 

'Casey Jones!' said Ann with a flash of inspiration. 'They look very smart.'

'They're a bit tight,' said Joe as Ann tugged up the bib.

'Where?' asked Ann. 

'Down here,' said Joe, shifting his weight as he indicated his crotch. 

'OK, honey,' said Ann, lowering the shortalls and reaching inside Joe's panties. She pushed the soft little mass of Joe's genitals downwards. 

'There, better?' she asked. 

Joe shifted his legs around a little more. He put one hand between his legs, and looked down. His view was obscured by his chubby, yellow clad tummy.

'It feels funny,' he said, lhis fingers tracing the flat little bulge curving away under his stomach.

'You look fine,' Ann assured him. 'And no one's gong to be looking at your tummy.'

Now dressed, Joe looked up at Ann. 

'Are we going out?' he asked her.

'Maybe later, honey,' Ann replied. 'I have some things to do in the kitchen. Why don't you go on tidying up for a while?'

Joe looked cheerful. 

'OK,' he said. 

'Off you go then,' said Ann. 

Joe turned to leave, then stopped.

'Ann,' he said seriously. 'I didn't mean to wet. I was just busy and I didn't even feel it.'

'That's alright,' said Ann, and gave Joe a hug. 'Honestly. All better now, and that's what your panties are for.'

'Yeah,' said Joe uncertainly as Ann released him. 

'Good,' said Ann. 'Off you go.'

Joe was soon settled back into his activities. He was still tidying up, he told himself. But he had to know what was there. And it had been ages since he'd seen all his bits and pieces.

Ann got to work in the kitchen, looking over occasionally to watch Joe. He really was happy, she thought. He was such a contrast to the tough, button down corporate types she dealt with at work. Now that Joe was between jobs, it was so nice to have him to come home to, even if he did make a mess around the house from time to time. She watched Joe brush his hair aside. He'd been happy to let it grow out a bit, but it needed a trim, and probably a wash, too. Washing Joe's hair was something Ann enjoyed too, in the shower or in the bath if she had time. She wondered what style would suit Joe best. 

(Short, I know)

To be continued 

SallyKat, I LOVE your stories!  You have some real talent for creating this situation in which the husband is slowly and lovingly regressed to a baby.  Your dialogue is realistic and certain scenarios have a deliciously wonderful infusion of humiliation.  Just perfect!  Thank you for sharing.

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Place

Chapter 7

While Joe was busy with his trains and farm animals, Ann was enjoying cooking, one of her favourite pastimes. 

She was trying a new dish, but was short of a couple of essential ingredients. That meant a quick trip to Rose's kitche, but Rose was also without the slightly exotic makings for Ann's French dish. 

'Joe,' said Ann on her return from next door. 'Will you be OK here for a few minutes? I have to go to the supermarket. I won't be long.'

Joe looked up.

'Yep, I'll be OK,' he said.

'Won't be long,' repeated Ann. 'And honey,  go to the bathroom if you have to. Don't leave it too long.'

'Yes, Ann. That was an accident,' said Joe crossly. 

'I now, honey. I'm just reminding you,' said Ann, now at the back door.

'OK,' said Joe. 'I don't need reminding.'

'Alright, sweetie,' said Ann. 'Have fun.'

'Bye,' said Joe, and went back to his train.

Ann was soon at the supermarket, happily investigating the spice section. 

Ann usually dressed fashionably, if a little preppily, and was wearing tight designer jeans, low heeled shoes and a neat cream blouse under her thin sweater. The outfitted suited her tall but full figure. 

In the supermarket aisle, Ann passed a mom and her daughter. Ann particularly noticed them because the daughter was wearing yellow shortall's very similar to Joe's. The daughter, who was about eight or nine, looked sweet with her blonde pony tail and yellow ribbon matching her clothing. She was wearing red sneakers, and she held her mother's hand. Ann smiled as she watched them. The mother was dressed much more casually than Ann. She was wearing blue track pants and a loose wind cheater. Maybe I overdress, thought Ann. It wasn't a normal thought for Ann, whose usual casual attire wasn't much less busisnessliek than her work outfits of grey slacks and blouses. Sometimes, Ann set off her business clothes with a tie, jacket and shiny black shoes. Her work shoes were invariably heels, though. Ann was quite tall for a woman, and she liked the feeling of height even low heels gave her amongst the men in her office. It made her as tall as most of them, and even taller than some. Nevertheless, Ann thought, the mom she saw looked relaxed and comfortable. 

While Ann was shopping, Joe was feeling hungry. He looked towards the kitchen, and the big double fridge full of nice things to eat. In his head, he could hear Ann's instructions to stay out of the kitchen. Joe stopped pushing his train, and thought for a moment. She really meant don't do anything in the kitchen, he told himself, not just don't get a bit to eat from the fridge.  

Happy with his logic, Joe parked his train and stood up. Standing accentuated the firm way the shortalls contained his slightly chubby body, especially around his tummy, backside and hips. It wasn't a bad feeling, thought Joe.

Joe felt a little guilty as he opened the fridge, but dismissed the feeling. He saw a container of orange jiuce, and carefully took it from the shelf and put it on the bench. Tehn he found a glass and poured himself a drink. He smiled as he stood looking back into the living room, drinking the juice. Ha, he thought as he half drained the glass and put it down on the bench. 

'Not a drop spilled,' he said proudly, aloud.

As he was putting the juice container back in the fridge, he noticed a tray of one of Ann's specialties - banana caramel cream tart. Joe licked his lips. They'd had some a couple of nights ago, so the tart was already missing a large sector. He could slice off a sliver, thought Joe. 

Carefully, he reached into the fridge and withdrew the tray.  He carried it to the kitchen bench, and all would have been well if he'd remembered the half glass of orange juice there. 

Joe stared at the mess of caramel cream, orange juice and shattered glass on the floor.  In his attempt to catch the falling tray, Joe had coated the front of his shortalls with the creamy mess as well.

He held his breath, then took a few deep gasps. Thoughts raced through his head, none of them good. He wasn't sure whether to try to clean his clothes first or the floor. It didn't matter, anyway, as Ann was due back any time. There was absolutely no excuse he could give her. He literally didn't know what to do. 

Joe stood stock still, breathing deeply. His position was hopeless, and he began to cry. He couldn't help it and he didn't care. He felt simultaneously guilty, upset and even scared of what Ann would say when she got back. That thought really did scare Joe, and this time he felt the warm pee filling the thin padding in his pants and coursing down his legs.  

He looked helplessly towards the back door, thn his legs gave way, and he sat on tghe floor. He leant forward and tried to scopp some of the mess into a pile, then felt the glass in the goo and didn't want to touch it. 

Joe was sitting on the floor crying when Ann returned. 

To say she was cross was an understatement.

Joe found himself standing in the corner of the kitchen trying to stifle his sobs, his back to Ann as she cleaned up the disaster before she 'dealt with' Joe. 

Ann grasped Joe's hand and led him to the bathroom. She stripped him off and ordered him to put his clothes in the washing machine.

Joe returned to the bedroom, and stood naked, crying and fearful in front of Ann who was seated on the bed. She delivered a short, angry lecture on obedience and being grown up enough to be left in the house alone.

When she finished, Ann looked hard at Joe.

'Joe,' she said, 'I'm sorry, but you have to learn that misbehaviour has consequences. Over here please.'   

Joe stepped closer to Ann. She took him firmly by the arm and bent him over her thighs.

'I hope you renember this, Joe,' Ann said as she brough her hand down hard on his bare bottom. 

She gave Joe a dozen solid whacks, by which time Joe was bawling uncontrollably.

Once she'd finished, Ann dressed Joe in fresh traivers, shorts and a tee shirt before sitting him back on the floor in the living room, at the other end from his toys. 

Ann finished cleaning up the kitchen, then rang Rose. 

Ann explained that she'd had some problems with Joee, and needed her help.

A few minutes later, Ann arrived at Rose's back door, with Joe firmly in tow. She sat Joe, disgraced and sniffling, on a chair in Rose's kitchen while she explained what had happened.

'Joe!' said Rose, genuinely shocked at his behaviour. 

'...completely wet,' Ann finished telling Rose what she found on her return from shopping. 'So I'm going to need your help with something for Joe.'

'In the spare bedroom,' replied Rose, leading the way.

Ann took Joe by the hand and they followed. With Joe sitting on the bed in the room, Rose explained to Ann what the best solution would be.

Joe sat silently now, but frightened of what was about to happen. His fear were realised whn Rose produced from a cupboard a thick, white item and a folded square of plastic. 

'Joe,' said Ann, 'You've had your punishment for making a mess in the kitchen, but I am really unhappy about your irresponsible wetting. I know you were upset, but I do expect you to have more control. I put you in those training pants, but you don't seem to have got the message. There have just been too many wet undies, apart from the latest incidents. And I don't want excuses like 'I was busy' and I don't want any complaints about this. You will wear what you need to wear until I decide that you're grown up enough to back into trainers.'

'They're not training pants!' Joe objected. 'You said...'

'Joe, be quiet,' said Ann. 'I don't want to hear it. Now stand up please.' 

Rose watched with interest as Ann udressed Joe. As she suspected, Joe was not well endowed. Whether it was the cool day, or Joe's state of mind, there really wasn't much to see. Joe's penis looked quite insignificant sitting above the wrinkled roundess of his dark pink little scrotum. Rose thought that even some of her daycare boys had more between their legs than Joe. She wondered about Joe and Ann's sex life, then tried to turn her thoughts to the job in hand. 

'These should do,' said Rose. 'They're very absorbent, and easy to put on with tabs each side.'

'OK, Joe,' said Ann. 'You're going to be back in diapers for a little while. I know you won't be happy about it, but I want you to think why this has happened. I'm trying to look after you, Joe, but as I said, actions have consequences, and this is the result of your childish behaviour.' 

Joe wanted to explain to Ann that he was supposed to be looking after her, but he could not hold back the tears at his predicament, and continued crying as Ann lay him back on the bed, and Rose demonstrated how the thick diaper was fitted to Joe's hips.

'It's OK, Joe,' said Rose reassurinlgy, as Joe looked wide-eyed at her through his tears. 'I've diapered lots of girls and boys in my time.'

Joe had never felt more helpless and embarrassed. He took a deep breath, and bawled his discomfort.

'Joe, please,' said Ann, looking apologetically at Rose. 

'Ann, can you do the other side?' asked Rose, indicating to Ann that she should take over. 'I've got something here that might help.'

Rose went to a drawer, and returned with a large pacifier. 

Ann had just tucked Joe's penis and balls down in the front of the diaper and attached the last tapes. She stared at the pacifier. 

'I bought it from one of the diaper suppliers,' Rose said. 'I use it with some of the older children if they get really fractious.'

Joe was more worried about being diapered than watching what Rose was doing. Joe had his mouth open and his eyes shut when Rose plopped the pacifier between his lips. 

Joe spluttered a bit, but stopped crying. His eyes widened again when he realised what was in his mouth. He tried to remove it, but Ann held it in place.

'Uh uh, Joe' she said. 'That stays in. OK? Now calm down and stop crying. You're not hurt. You're just being dressed in what you need, honey. OK?'

Joe was indeed quiet. The women looked at each other as Joe actually began to suck on the pacifier. Rose smiled at Ann.

Joe didn't like crying It only happened when he couldn't help it. He was shocked by the pacifier being thrust into his mouth, he quickly descovered that it wasn't a bad feeling to have something soft to suck on.  He closed his eyes and sucked, feeling a little peaceful at last after the torrid morning.

Joe was glad Rose suggested that Joe have a sleep while she and Ann had a cup of cofffee in the kitchen. 

In the kitchen, Ann was interested to hear Rose's advice for Joe, based on her experiences with her own children. Joe wasn't a child of course, Ann thought, but the information about rashes etc was useful.  

Some time later, Ann woke Joe who seemed quite calm. They walked home together, Ann carrying a bag with some spare diapers, talc and other items. Joe still had the pacifier in his mouth. No one had asked him to take it out, and he was happy to keep it there as long as no one saw him. The bulky diaper unner his pale blue, elastic waisted shorts didn't feel too much different from his padded panties and shortalls. 

As they arrived home, Ann gave Joe a squeeze. 

'See how nice you can be, darling?' she said. 'If you just behave. You can go back to your train. Let me know if you need to go to the bathroom, and I'll take you. I don't want you messing with those tapes. And don't forget. The diaper is just in case and to remind you of the consequences of what you do. OK, baby? I love you,' concluded Ann and gave Joe a warm hug.

'I love you too,' said Joe, then eagerly went back to his toys. 

Ann smiled. A day that had started as a total disaster had ended with her enjoying the strange warm feelings that both scared and intrigued her. Talking with Rose had allowed her to realise what the feelings were.  They were motherly. As Rose said, the feelings were nothing to worry about. They were the privilege of every woman. That women without children could find those feelings in other ways, was a blessing, not a concern. That some men were really little boys was not a concern either. It meant that childless women and immature men were really made for each other. 

Ann gave in to the special feelings and smiled again at her thickly diapered husband sucking his pacifier and playing with his trains and plastic animals.

The end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Sally. This is just what I was talking about earlier with your stories. Sure it could go on some more but the real story is that Joe is now little more than a toddler who needs his mommy. I wish I had a like to give it. I did try but ran out again for the day. 

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...