LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Place (Completed!)

Ann And Joe Learn Joe's Rightful Place

Chapter 1

‘Joe!’ Ann called angrily to her husband of three years. 

She stood waiting in the kitchen, having turned off the smoking, empty frypan on the stove. 

‘What?’ replied Joe from the study of the comfortable ranch style home Ann’s money had paid for. 

‘Joe, come here please!’ Ann shouted. 'And turn down that racket!’

Grumpily, Joe killed the sound on the PlayStation and slouched towards the kitchen. It was 8.30 in the morning. Ann was smartly dressed for work but Joe was still in his pyjamas. He had been supposedly looking for work for the last four months, but job interviews were less frequent now and he often stayed in his pyjamas all day. He knew that riled Ann, but he didn't really care. She made more than enough money for both of them, and she loved her job whereas Joe had hated his. 

Ann held up the frypan as Joe sauntered into sight. 

‘First you ruin one of my good saucepans, now this, Joe,’ Ann said with exasperation. 

‘I forgot,’ muttered Joe. ‘Sorry.’

He had put the frypan on the stove to preheat a but, but had become engrossed in his war game.  

‘And you broke the tip off my good German knife doing God knows…’ Ann continued. 

‘Yeah, I said I was sorry,’ Joe said rolling his eyes. 

Ann spoke slowly and deliberately. 

‘You're always sorry,’ she said, ’But sorry is not enough. It's not the cost, which is considerable, it’s your lack of responsibility. You don't seem to care. You lounge around playing your stupid games all day, drinking can after can of beer and leaving a trail of mess. In my house.’

Joe looked at her sharply at the last sentence. That subject was by mutual agreement off limits. 

Ann lowered her angry gaze. 

‘You can’t even keep yourself decent. Close up the fly on your pyjamas. I don't want to see your willy dangling around,’ she said. 

Joe looked down at the gaping fly of his pyjamas and tried to tug the opening closed.

‘Hold on a minute,’ said Ann, stepping towards Joe and crouching to inspect his pyjamas.'Move your hands away, please.'

‘You are disgusting,’ she said, reaching out to feel the soft flannel. ‘Look at the front of your pants! Take those off now!’

Joe, to his credit, blushed hotly. 

‘Ann…’ he began. 

‘I don't want to hear it,’ said Ann. ‘You have absolutely no decency. You're too tired, or lazy, to think of me for your sexual activities, but you're happy enough to masturbate in your pyjamas like a teenager. The semen on your pyjamas is still wet, for heaven's sake. As if your sloppy bathroom habits weren't bad enough. You stain the back of your underwear with revolting brown streaks and the front with, well, I don't even like talking about it. A toddler’s dirty diapers aren't much worse. And don't start that lip quivering self pity act,’ she continued, looking fiercely at Joe. ‘I know you've had a hard time, I know you've been under pressure and I know what Dr More said about rest and recovery, but she didn't mean that includes  behaving like an irresponsible child who can't keep from playing with himself.'

Joe did his best to look pitiable. He actually felt pitiable. He was 27 and Ann was 35, richer, employed in a more important job than Joe could ever aspire to, and to boot, Joe was totally out of condition while Ann’s regular workouts kept her in top trim. She was taller than Joe, and he had to admit, probably stronger. 

The couple stood facing each other. Ann felt like hitting Joe while Joe felt like crying. 

‘I said take your pants off,’ she said matter of factly. 

Joe turned to go to the bedroom. 

‘No,’ said Ann. ‘Here. Now.’

Joe looked at her questioningly. 

‘Now, Joe,’ Ann commanded him. ‘Now means now.’

Joe began to untie the cord at the waist of his pyjama pants. 

‘Oh for heaven’s sake,’ said Ann. 

She strode towards Joe and with both her hands tugged the loose fitting pyjama pants to Joe's ankles. 

Joe’s hands flew to his groin. 

‘Ann!’ he objected. 

Ann laughed. 

‘I don't care if you cover that little thing or not,’ she said. ‘I'm not interested, especially after you've been touching it. Now, take your foul pyjama pants to the laundry, and come straight back. Don't put any other pants on. I don't think you’re worthy of an adult privilege like being fully dressed.’

Joe stood stock still, staring at Ann. He was still trying to process the awful things she had just said. The mention of adult privilege really stung. Joe’s last boss had said something similar when she had fired him. Joe was even closer to tears now, ironically out of concern that he wasn't considered adult. 

Ann waited a moment, then grabbed Joe firmly by one arm and turned him towards the laundry. As she did so, she spanked Joe’s bare behind as hard as she could with her free hand. It hurt her hand plenty, and she hoped it hurt Joe. 

It did. Joe looked at her in shock, wailed ‘You hit me!’ and burst into tears. 

‘And I'll spank you again if you don't do what you're told,’ said Ann, and propelled Joe towards the laundry. 

She watched with steely satisfaction as Joe’s white bottom, branded with her angry red hand mark, receded. Then she noticed something reflecting the sunlight from the tiled floor. She looked more closely and saw a trail of little puddles and droplets of urine tracking Joe’s path. 

Joe, meanwhile, was standing in the laundry where he'd dropped his pyjama pants on the floor. He was crying and helplessly peeing through his fingers to create a large puddle around his feet. He heard Ann’s quick steps coming along the passage, and desperately wiped up the puddle on  the floor using his foot on the pyjamas. 

‘Great,’ said Ann from the doorway, where she stood in her closely fitting tan business pants and neat off white blouse. ‘I suppose you'd made a mess of your pyjama pants already. Pee all over them isn't going to be much worse. When you've cleaned up your trail of pee in the hall - with a mop like a grownup - I want to have a serious talk with you. And no pants. Irresponsible, messy little boys don't need pants.’

Joe looked at Ann fearfully. 

‘Ann, I…’ he began through his sobs. 

‘Save it,’ said Ann. ‘Clean yourself up and see me in the living room.’

Ann glanced with displeasure at Joe’s modest penis, now sticking out horizontally beneath his rounded tummy. 

‘And I don't care how stiff your little wee wee is, don't touch it. I'll see you in the living room,’ she said, then turned on her heel and left. 

Joe did as he was instructed, and hurried to the living room, trying to will his stiff little member to soften as it bounced with his steps. 

Ann was standing like a sergeant major when Joe arrived. 

‘Stand in front of me,’ she ordered him. 

‘And take your hands away from your penis,’ she added. ‘Your wee wee is out of bounds for your dirty little hands. That's new rule number one. No masturbating. It's disgusting and I won't have it in my house. That little thing is for peeing only unless I say otherwise.’

Ann paused, looking at Joe’s penis sticking out from his sparsely haired groin. 

‘Do you find this exciting?’ she asked Joe. 

‘N,no,’ replied Joe, looking down and still sobbing. 

‘Mm,’ said Ann. ‘Rule number two, you sit on the toilet to do all your business from now on. I'm sick of cleaning the floor around the toilet of your smelly mess, and half the time you don't lift the seat anyway. And you wipe properly, front and back, whenever you use the toilet, OK?’

‘Yes,’ mumbled Joe. 

‘And rule number three, you've caused enough chaos in the kitchen,’ Ann said. ‘You are now banned from there. If you want a drink, or something to eat, you ask me, OK? You're not responsible enough to be allowed in a kitchen by yourself. Got that? What do you do if you want something from the kitchen?’

‘I ask you,’ said Joe quietly. 

‘Why do you have to ask me?’ said Ann. ‘Speak up.’

‘Because, because I'm not resp, resp, responsible enough,’ replied Joe. 

‘Good boy,’ said Ann. ‘Come with me.’

Ann headed down the hallway with Joe following, still trying to will down his erection. 

Ann took Joe's hand and led him into the master bedroom. She went to the chest of drawers and opened her underwear drawer. 

‘These are new,’ Ann said, handing Joe a pair of white cotton interlock full briefs with elasticated waist and leg openings. ‘I don't like the idea of you wearing undies with any access to your wee wee through the front, so you'll wear these all the time now, day and night. They will show up any stains or disgusting marks, so I expect an improvement in your childish toilet habits. Put them on please.’

Carefully, Joe put on the briefs. Ann watched him, then tugged the panties up snug high around his waist. She inspected him front and back, then pulled the front of the briefs away from his stomach and pushed his penis downwards. 

‘That’s better,’ she said. ‘It's only a little bump anyway.'

The touch of Ann's cool fingers had done a lot to deflate Joe’s modest manhood, and there certainly wasn't much to show now. 

‘Go and put your track pants on. We'll see if you can keep your new panties clean, then I'll think about you being allowed to wear grownup boys' pants with a fly,’ Ann said. ‘You can play in the study until I come back at lunchtime. I don't want to see you until then. I've had enough of you for a while. Off you go.’

Ann went back to the living room. Joe began to stifle his sobs and found his track pants. Before he put them on he glanced at his reflection in the big wardrobe mirror. His pale legs stuck out from what looked like a juvenile girl’s panties. Joe swallowed and pulled on his track pants. At least the new underpants felt warm and comfortable. He felt his penis begin to grow again down between his legs. He dared not put his hands anywhere near it. 

He went to the study, avoiding looking into the living room. 

To be continued

• Like 3

Chapter 2

Joe sat in the big swivel chair in the study, facing the computer screen as his game booted up. He thought over recent events. 

He looked at the framed picture of him and Ann, taken on holiday a year ago. They looked like a typical happy couple. Joe kept looking at the photo. Usually, for a photo, he tried to find a place to stand that minimised Ann's significant height advantage over him. In this photo, Joe looked even shorter than usual next to Ann, who had her arm protectively around Joe's shoulders. Ann was wearing tight, high waisted jeans, presenting her broad hips and wide, smooth crotch confidently to the camera. Her mummy jeans, Ann called them. It wasn't really funny, thought Joe with a frown. From a distance, they could be mistaken for big sister and little brother, or even mother and son. By comparison,  in the photo Joe wore crumpled, somewhat juvenile shorts. Worse, he was holding a child's beach bucket he had just found. His other hand was covering his crotch, as if he were trying to hide something. Ann was smiling at the camera. Joe was looking up at Ann, as if he were about to ask her something. 

He remembered the moment now. Ann had given her phone to someone else to take the photo, and Joe had told her that they needed to hurry up because he needed to use the toilet. He had finally got to the toilet on the beach, but had wet his shorts a little and changed into his swimming gear straight away to avoid Ann finding out. She never did. Joe looked unhappily at the picture then turned to his game which was ready to go. Joe shifted in the chair, feeling the way his front and rear were now encased in soft cotton. He shifted again. The feeling of softness, containment and warmth wasn't unpleasant. His hand went to his crotch to exploit the good feeling, then he remembered Ann's warning. His backside still hurt, and he withdrew his hand, feeling guilty not that he had been about to touch his wee wee - his penis, he corrected himself - but that he had been physically disciplined by his wife, and that it was working. 

After half an hour of game playing, Joe got up and walked to the living room. He saw Ann sitting and reading. Joe stopped near the kitchen. He took a breath and exhaled. Ann looked up. 

'What is it honey?' she asked. 

'Erm, can I have something to drink and a cookie or something?' Joe asked, feeling ridiculous having to ask his wife such a question. 

'In a few minutes, sweetie,' said Ann. 

At least she's being nice to me, thought Joe. 

'How are your new panties?' asked Ann, looking up. 

'Fine,' said Joe. 

He wasn't so keen on the phrase 'your new panties'. He didn't want yo be wearing them tomorrow. 

'And how's your bottom feeling?' Ann continued. 

'Fine,' said Joe shortly. 

His backside did still hurt, but he didn't want to give Ann the satisfaction of telling her. 

'I'm sorry I had to spank you,' said Ann, 'But I won't tolerate brattish behaviour from you. I've put up with too much of that. Let's hope you've learned a lesson and can be better behaved.'

She didn't have to spank me, thought Joe. They were both adults. Adults don't get spanked. Not husbands by their wives. She was his wife, not his mummy. Mother, Joe corrected himself. 

'Joe?' he heard Ann say. 

She was looking at him. 

'What?' asked Joe. 

'What Ann,' she corrected Joe. 'Well, have you learned a lesson?'

'Yes,' Joe said, feeling pathetic after his brave thoughts of a moment ago concerning wives and spanked husbands. 'Yes, Ann,' he heard himself add, just to complete his submission. 

'Good boy,' Ann said with a smile. 'Now, let's check your new panties then I'll get you a snack.'

Joe glared resentfully at Ann, who stood up and walked towards him. 

'Don't start, please Joe. You've been good, now don't spoil it. Let's have a look. Have you been to the bathroom since you've had these on?' Ann asked, gently pulling Joe's track pants to his knees. 

'No,' said Joe quietly. 

Ann inspected the front and back of Joe's underwear. 

'Well done!' she said happily. 'All dry and clean!'

Joe said nothing. What other husbands wives check their panties, he thought. Underpants, he corrected himself. Of course he was clean and dry. 

'I'll check you again at dinner, and if you're still nice and dry, I have a treat for you,' Ann said. 

Joe couldn't help but feel a small flush of pleasure at Ann's words, then felt resentment again. What other wives would promise their husbands a reward for keeping their underpants dry for a few hours?  

'Give me a kiss, honey, and I'll get you your snack,' said Ann, as she deftly pushed Joe's penis downwards and tugged up his panties and track pants. 

Joe felt a little trussed up as he followed Ann to the kitchen, but he didn't dare try to rearrange things. He took the drink and cookies Ann offered. 

'OK, you go back and play until dinner. I'll call you,' said Ann. 

'OK,' said Joe. 

She could have said 'play your game', he thought. 

He sat looking at the holiday photo again. They really were equal, he thought. It was just recent events that made his mind come up with other ideas. Then he felt again the extent of the full briefs wrapping his loins. He had had to ask his wife for a snack from the kitchen, and he'd just let her check his panties. More than that, Joe thought unhappily, she'd insisted on checking his undies and he couldn't refuse. 

Joe looked again at the photo. Ann was in charge, he realised. He began to sob softly. Ironically, he just wanted her to be there to hug him. 

To be continued. 

• Like 5

Dang I was just informed I don’t have any more likes for the day. I am sure I have only used 1 since the day started. That stinks. Anyway I would have given this one because it is always good seeing a new Sally story. 

On 9/22/2018 at 6:42 PM, garyg said:

Perhaps SallyKat should write the entire story and then post it in chapters. It would do wonders for her reputation.

Not Nice. 

Sally, i have always been a fan of your stories and have collected many of them over the years.  I always appreciate your efforts to write something new.  I know that it's not easy to post your stories here for the world to see and comment. 

Chapter 3

That night, Joe showered before going to bed. He stood under the warm water, thinking. He was quietly proud of staying absolutely clean and dry all day. It made up somewhat for the big, almost feminine cotton briefs he had to wear and for Ann checking him as if he were a toddler. 

Joe quickly soaped and washed his penis. Though Ann wasn't there, Joe's bottom was still sore, and he made sure that he wasn't 'playing'.   

He emerged from the shower and looked with a smile at the white panties where he had left them on the spindlebacked chair that did for a table in the ensuite bathrooom.

At that moment, Ann swung the door open and walked in. She looked busy, as usual. She had taken off her jeans, ans was wearing only a blouse and bra over a pair of satiny bikini panties. Joe glanced at the lovely soft swell of Ann's pubic mound in the vee of her panties. It had been so long since she had let him near that part of her anatomy. Joe tried to turn his thoughts to more positive things. 

'Ann, I stayed dry all day!' said Joe, and immediately regretted sounding so childish.

'Good boy, sweetie,' replied Ann. 'I want to use the bathroom now, so let's get you dried and ready for bed, quick sticks. 

Joe didn't argue. They'd had the argument about Joe being in the bathroom when Ann was there.

'Here, honey,' said Ann. 

She had picked up the white pants from the chair and was holding the waist open for Joe. 

'Not at night!' objected Joe. 

'Yes, honey, at night. You've done so well staying dry today, that I think we should try and extend your good run. We'll see if you can get through the night without any of your little leaks,' said Ann. 'You can wear one of my long tees, so I can check you easilly.'

Joe felt his emotions rising. He hated it when Ann told him something - virtually instructed him - and he couldn't help objecting, like now. He'd always worn striped pyjamas, or in summer, nothing at all. Apart from a few tiny leaks, it had always been fine. Now he was being told to wear not only the childish big white briefs, with their elastic legs, but one of Ann's 'long tees'. Joe knew what they were. She had two - a long pink one and a long pale yellow one. She wore them around the house a lot. They were dresses, Joe decided. Any women's garment open at the bottom was a dress, as far as he was concerned. 

He felt his lower lip tremble,  and he managed 'Ann...' before his voice cracked and he turned his attention to trying not to cry. 

Ann tugged his briefs his around his waist, and kissed his forehead. 

'No tears, honey. I wear panties to bed, so what's the problem?'

'Nothing,' muttered Joe. 

Once again, he'd givein, he thought unhappily. H e didn't feel he had an option. He wondered when it had started. Probably when they decided Ann would work for a couple of years and he would stay home.  Well, wheAnn decided that, he thought.

Joe had always given Ann some privileges within their marriage, he told himself.  He told himself he did that because, because in truth, he thought, Ann simply took them. She didn't exactly take charge, but she was forceful, in her way.

Joe found it hard to think critically of the woman he loved so dearly. She was in fact Joe's tower of strength, almost literally, Joe thought ruefully. She stood a generous 5 ft 10 inches,  while Joe, who'd had a very difficult childhood with several medical conditions that had affected his growth, was about 5 ft 2 inches tall. He always said 'about 5 feet 2' because he was really 5 ft 1 and a quarter, if he stood absolutely straight. He was lighter than Ann too, and he swam in her clothes. They'd found that out one day at the beach. Some one had taken Joe's bag of clothes by mistake from the public changing room, and left an identical bag of children's clothes. The problem was never sorted out, but Ann said she'd wear her swimsuit home so Joe could wear her pants. The result was comical. Ann's pants were both too long and way too large around the waist for Joe. 

Joe remembered that day. Ann had laughed.

'You look so funny in grown up clothes!' she had said.  

It was the first time Joe had noticed Ann treating him like a child. The moment passed, and Ann never mentioned it after that, but Joe thought about it often.  

As always, apologies for this being so short. Things will speed up soon.

Sal

• Like 3

Thanks Sal for getting things back in motion! We all know what will happen to Joe's illusion to be an indipendent and resourceful big boy and hope that Ann will be gentle when fate will deliver its moist and smelly sentence to Joe.

Thanks Sally I have been reading your stories for years now and love them. No, not many come to a finish per say but I have come to accept they finish at around the point where the man is totally dominated  by his lady and is reduced to a diaper dependent child. It’s getting to that point where the story is. I was happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks for all the appreciative comments, and thanks but ? for the not so appreciative ones! 

Chapter 4

Joe wore the 'big panties' to bed that night, and in the morning after his shower, Joe opened his underwear drawer to find that his jockey briefs had been replaced with more pairs of the big cotton undies. 

'I bought half a dozen,' Ann said. 'I've got another pair out already. In you hop!' she added, holding a pair of the panties low enough for Joe to step in.

What's the use, thought Joe, doing as he was asked. And they are fairly comfortable.

But these felt different. 

Once Ann had tugged them up around Joe's waist, he felt under the crotch. 

'What have they got in the bottom?' he asked. 'They're different.'

'Just a bit of padding in the gusset,' Ann replied. 'Lots of ladies wear them for their periods. And children too - just in case of little accidents.'

'But...' began Joe. 

'Shush, Joe,' said Ann. 'You have been having little accidents, haven't you?'

'Ann,' objected Joe, 'It's just slight...'

'Joe, I don't want to hear it. You'll be bettter off in these. And I've got you something new to wear around the house, too.'

Joe watched as Ann unfolded a pale blue denim garment. His eyes widened.

Ann smiled. 

'You won't have to run around with your shirt hanging out now,' she said.

Joe looked dubiously at the pale denim shortalls. He was used to Ann buying his clothes, but these looked a bit odd. 

'And a tee shirt,' Ann continued, holding up a yellow tee. 'Put it on first,' she told him.

Joe put his arms out and let her put the tee shirt on him. He was still wondering about the shortalls.

'Hop in, Joe,' said Ann, holding out the pale denim. 

Joe stepped in, and Ann pulled and twisted the straps as she tugged the bib up in front. She turned Joe around and arranged the straps neatly on the back before snapping shut the clasps at the front.

She finished dressing him and patted him on the bottom.

'All done,' she said happily. 'You look adorable.'

Joe wasn't sure 'adorable' was a look he wanted. He went to the big mirror on the wardrobe and looked at his reflection.

He'd put on a some weight lately, and the shortalls bulged a little over his tummy.    

'It's a bit young looking,' he said uncertainly. 

'Rubbish,' said A. 'They're very fashionable. You look great.'

Joe wasn't sure. He stood up straight, and felt the slight pressure of the denim pulling the padding in his panties up tight against his genitals. He looked again in the mirror. His 'package' was more or less flattened by the pressure, and there was even less than usual to show of his proud manhood. Joe knew he wasn't spectacularly endowed, and for that reason hated wearing the Speedos Ann had bought him whe they went to the beach. She had got quite grumpy when Joe in one of his rare clothing purchases bought himself a pair of boxer style pants for swimming.

Joe thought about that now as he considered his reflection. The other guys at the beach or pool in their briefs looked so huge down there by comparison, not that Joe went around eyeing off men's crotches. Other men's crotches, he corrected himself.

'Well, do you like them?"' asked Ann.

'Erm,' said Joe.

'Some thanks would be nice,' said Ann firmly. 'I really looked around for those.'

Joe felt guilty.

'Thank you, Ann,' he said with as much feeling as he could.

'Good,' said Ann brightly. 'I knew you'd like them. You look lovely.' 

Lovely, thought Joe. 

'Off you go,' said Ann, patting him on the bottom again. 'Why don't you go on cleaning out those boxes, then I've got something nice for our breakfast.'

Joe brightened up at the idea. Ann had decided to clear out a lot of boxes of stuff that had been in the shed since they'd married. The boxes were full of Joe's 'stuff'. He'd been carting the boxes around from house to house for years - cartons of things he'd taken with him when he moved out of his parents house, in fact. Joe was sentimental about his possessions, and didn't have the will to dispose of stuff he'd had years ago. now was the time, Ann had decided. Joe had been unpacking the cartons, and Ann had enjoyed watching Joe's pleasure as he sat on the living room floor among the cardboard boxes, rediscovering items he hadn't seen for years.  

Ann dressed and began making Joe's favourite pancakes for breakfast. She looked out from the kitchen from time to time to watch Joe, who had quicckly become immersed in his pleasant task. He looked so cute in his shortall and bare feet, Ann thought, happily unpacking the paraphernalia of his childhood. Ann smiled as she watched Joe pick up a model train. He looked around for the carriages, found one and linked it to the train. Ann smiled again as she watched him push the little train along the carpet. She was glad he was enjoying himself, then she felt a pang about the children they had been unable to concieve. In a way, she thought, Joe with his small stature and slightly chubby build, was a kind of replacement. 

Ann cleared her head. Thinking like that made her feel a little strange.

Joe, completely absorbed in what he was doing, found another carriage and some tracks. Soon he had them all properly set out. He was sure there were some plastic cows somewhere, for when the tracks went though the countryside. As he leant forward to reach into another box for them, he peed slightly into the padded panties under his shortall, but he was so engrossed that he didn't notice. After a few moments the thin padding reached its capacity, and two butterfly wings of dampness spread across the denim under Joe's plump little bottom and in the front either side of his compressed genitals. 

To be continued.   

• Like 2