LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need more info but a common suation with one side is a abdl in a relationship. The other side says they are ok with it but really dosnt. They dont to upset you why they didnt tell you.

The fact that they are keeping serects from you means its a bad relationship. Get out before it gets ugly.

4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

The fact that they are keeping serects from you means its a bad relationship.

This. Exactly.

If someone truly cares about you, they will try to not hurt your feelings, but they will know that it's far worse for you to to be deceived and they will find some way to tell you what you need to know. So unless it's a "changed her mind" thing, there has been 12 years of deception going on and that cannot be good. 

Bettypooh

Honesty is so important for every aspect of a realtionship and yes that includes wearing diapers in our case.  What I have found in my own personal relationship is that it is not easy for a significant other to accept a partner wearing diapers particularly if it is a woman. 

My wife felt as if she was replaced by diapers and also could not accept having both a baby and her husband in diapers at the same time.  It honestly is a very difficult concept for most female partners to both understand and to accept.  Because your partner loves you and probably understands like must of us that you need your diapers in some way or another she kept her true feelings away from you more than likely to not hurt your feelings.  While this is not honesty I do understand why the deceitfullness occurs.  

Honesty when it comes to wearing diapers by both the ABDL and their partner can be a challenge.  True feelings can hurt.  However, once those feelings are out in the open then they can start being addressed.  The secrets need to be let out of the diaper bag for this to occur.  I was not completely honest with my wife about my need to be in diapers.  Once I was, the truth hurt but we both were on the same page finally about diapers.  

Communication is just as important and works together with honesty.  If you are afraid to openly communicate with your partner about your diaper desires or your partner is afraid to communicate with you about their feelings of you wearing diapers then the circle of not facing the truth continues.

At this point I would recommend that you sit down and have a long, uninterrupted talk about diapers with your girlfriend.  Be truthful about your feelings and desires and listen to her feelings of non acceptance.  Generally you can find some common ground and understanding particularly with as long as you two have been together.  

I know this is very lonely and painful place to be as I have been in the same place.  I wish you and your relationship the best of luck.

• Like 1

I can relate and it might be a bit more complex than your very sparse OP indicates. 'being okay with it' doesnt mean being okay with all of it or forever. She may have had a line that you crossed or maybe she is starting to get a bit sick of it. Littles are notoriously self-centred.

The real thing is that you say next to nothing about the actual situation that any response has to involve 99% guesswork.

1 hour ago, rosalie.bent said:

The real thing is that you say next to nothing about the actual situation that any response has to involve 99% guesswork.

I agree.

It's challenging to help and to give you any feed back on this due to the lack of information.

Penry