DailyDi

Do you have ABDL Regrets?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Do you regret things you've done as an ABDL

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

• 2 weeks later...

I regret the number of binge/purge cycles I went through before accepting the fact that diapers are an essential part of life.  I certainly wish I'd accepted my need for diapers much earlier.

• Thanks 1

My regret also has to do with my first wife, (married and divorced twice).  I kept it to myself till our honeymoon.  It was then I told her about my desires.  She was not too accepting of it as she thought it kept me from having any enjoyable intercourse with her and thought it was more sexual.  For a while attended Sex Anonymous for several years believing her to be right.  The end result, it really wasn't. A psychiatrist helped me to realize that I would always have diapers in my life.  I did have enjoyable sex with my second wife, but we ended our marriage for other reasons.

I have always kept my ABDL lifestyle very private and only participated when I am alone. I don't regret it unless someone were to find out. It is difficult at times to keep it hidden, though.

The only thing I regret is getting rid of all my baby stuff on more than 1 occasion. I have now come to terms that I am an ABDL and nothing will ever change that. I'm happier for it now that I know who I am

My only regret would be not telling my dad that I started wearing them because I kept wetting the bed (True,I still wouldn't have mentioned I liked wearing them), instead he decided I was "Weird" (True, but really now) and sent me to live with my mom, luckily she didn't care, but I didn't start wearing 1/2 the time until I was about 24 which lasted until I got my current job back in 2013, at which point I went 24/7, just as well, as after a trip to the hospital I was told not to wear "Cotton Briefs" anymore and switch to "Absobent Products" (Why do Dr's have such a hard time just saying Diapers!?) due to the severity of my hemorrhoids (Prolapsed internal) which they told me would cost me approximately 250k to have removed, yeah, I make min. wage, 250k is not an option.

As to non abdl regrets, far too many to list and since no one is asking, I'm not telling.  :roflmao:

• 1 month later...

I guess I regret ignoring it once I'd first discovered it. I knew it had nothing to do with pedophilia, contrary to popular belief. It was and still is so heavily stigmatized. Being bisexual and autistic, I already dealt with a lot of disapproval for the way I am and I didn't want anymore. Even after admitting I like it, I'm still on the journey to true acceptance. I'm getting there, albeit slowly.

• 2 weeks later...
On October 20, 2018 at 9:46 AM, babystevie1987 said:

The only thing I regret is getting rid of all my baby stuff on more than 1 occasion. I have now come to terms that I am an ABDL and nothing will ever change that. I'm happier for it now that I know who I am

Yes, I have gone through the binge and purge cycle many times. Like you, I have come to accept that I am an adult baby and I really enjoy who I am. I'm much happier just being who I am and no longer get rid of my baby stuff because of being ashamed of being me.

• Like 1

Regrets I don’t know, I acted on my desires and did some stupid things to fulfil them those I regret. Like others I wished I had access to computers and information like we have available nowadays much, much sooner, it would have made certain aspects in life so much easier. I went through numerous binge and purge cycles which I regret, but I didn’t know at that time my desire to wear and use diapers was there for the rest of my life. I wished I accepted this side of me sooner I would have prevented me from a lot of pain this I regret. I suppose the list goes on and on. Yes I have regrets but frankly they are all based on lack of knowledge for I was young and had no means to gather the information and knowledge I actually needed to make the right decisions.

• 4 weeks later...