DailyDi

Do you have ABDL Regrets?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Do you regret things you've done as an ABDL

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Do you have ABDL Regrets?

With the negative news stories of ABDL behavior, it makes me wonder.... how many of us, especially in our younger days has done things as an ABDL that they regret. You can choose to share or not.

Mine: While working at a pizza place I hid my spare diaper in the paper towel dispenser (I was asst. manager and had the key) a good friend ended up finding it and I blamed a co-worker. Word spread and he was mocked behind his back for quite a while.... though I don't think he ever knew about it.

I also regret being involved with teen baby content when I was a teen myself and didn't yet realize it wasn't okay.

I don't have any real regrets with this save for waiting so late to get back in diapers ? But I would have done a few things differently than I did and I wish now that I had. Like when I watered the lawn at night wearing only a diaper, then the neighbor switched her light on. I could have worn shorts over the diaper but I didn't. And my not going into the local stores who had begun advertising that they now had adult diapers. And my not trying premium diapers sooner. No big deal with any of that, but it is something I'd do differently today.

Bettypooh

I've never hurt anyone else intentionally with anything from my AB side.  Unintentionally, of course, & I regret it at the time, but there's no way I'd dwell on it.  Don't look back, don't worry about what might have been, is the way I live my life generally.  Cue Edith Piaf...

13 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

Regrets?  I've had a few, .....but then again, too few to mention.  I did what I had to do.

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes 
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Once in a while I regret that I have spent to much money on buying diapers, but other than that, no I have no regrets.  Diapers are a part of my life and I have accepted that.  Have I spent too much money on them that I could have done something else with yes, do I regret it? No.

When I was in my very early 20's I went Christmas shopping out of town at the mall.  I was discreetly diapered under my jeans and while walking through the mall on the way to the bookstore, I pooped in my diaper.  At the bookstore I selected a book to give as a Christmas gift and went to the check out counter.  A woman probably in her 50's came up behind me with her book and then immediatly walked down to the end of the counter and waited for me to check out.  I felt terrible.  I very rarely poop in my diapers and I don't remember why I did it that time.  I know the woman behind me had to have smelled me and I'm sure she was thinking I messed my pants.  I was young back then and just didn't think about any smell or how it might affect someone else.  That's one big reason I now say it's just not right to make others around you have to smell your messy diaper for your personal jollies.  It's one thing if you are truly incontinent and it happens (those people usually change right away), but different if you purpously mess your diapers in public around people who can smell it just to get your own enjoyment.

only intermittent regrets, lol!  I've gone through phases of tossing clothes and diapers only to realize they are part of who I am.  I had to learn to accept this fetish - DD and the net have definitely helped, because I know I'm not alone.

I've told one person - face to face - and that person is still my friend!

Nothing much of interest out of me, I don’t really have any big regret stories. I do have some from regrets here and there. I guess my biggest, is the amount of money I have spent over the years, clothes, diapers, plastic pants, AB items. But, I don’t know what I would do different, if I had it over again. I’d still feel the same, and still want those things. 

One door closes, another opens.   If I hadn't had some DL things I regretted I probably wouldn't have left my first job to move to be with someone else in NJ.   That relationship didn't work out, but it led me to my current wife (who'd I'd have not met otherwise).    

My regret has to do with my wife, I really shouldn't have waited soo many years to tell her, I was sable to do it secretly because she worked a hr or so later than me. So I had time by myself, to enjoy it. We were married I think 10-11 yrs it was rough, and still has its rough moments, but I respect her for working with me over the yrs and it sucks that she wants no part of it, but we Love each other and we cross each bridge as it comes, I am very thankful to her and God for her consistently forgiving me. I do now as I have gotten older have to wear because of leaks, so it is a little easier for her to somewhat accept it.:D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, suzuki2011 said:

my regret is how many diapers ive thrown in the trash because i wasnt accepting of this i dont know how many unused diapers ive thrown away. 

Yeah, I sort of regret a few of my early purge cycles.   There were a few things I threw out that I wish I hadn't.

No regrets related to my DL stuff... I mean I do regret how young I was when I first had sex, and I do regret using sex to hide my discomfort with my own sexuality... I also regret wrecking my car... the bus sucks... the heat sucks, walking, bus, pregnancy and incontinence plus heat REALLY sucks.

The only thing I regret is not accepting my DL status when I was younger, I found it very difficult to accept myself. Now I'm older and diaper dependent (urinary incon) I just get on with life and thank  the universe that I am a DL who's dream came true.