LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warmwetandcozy

• 1 month later...

From the front oral end of the solution - stir up a shaken not stirred magnesium citrate cocktail - AND

if not heavily diapered be prepare to assume the position on the porcelain throne.

No valves - no tubes - no enema bags - no futzing with rectal gear - dis stuff happens and suddenly.

Effective in the prep stages of a colonoscopy - followed by a liter or so of the sweet tasting liquid drano*

* not the real stuff - and the system will be whistling Dixie !

Beware of continuing side effects - diapers suggested until Vesuvius subsides.

Upon completion drink water lots of water to restore the system to functional service - beware of

continuing drips. Stay away from alcohol and other drugs that may wreck havoc with the immediate

absorption in the now prime clean fertile condition.

Or put in other words don't mess around with things out of your control - enjoy the punishment party !

• 5 months later...

I have a one gallon enema bag and when it is all in me I have time to diaper and  get into locking rubber pants and with in five minutes here it comes and it keeps coming and I am so glad that the cloth diaper is a nite time. It doesn't quite hold all of it so I am on hands and knees in the shower and it feels do good going all around the diaper. Easy clean up. I have a shower head and an arm separate and I just pull down the rubber pants a little and shove the head up the leg and have a real good time squirting everything off. You must give this a try it feels so good. That hot water hitting balls and penis and all around.  An automatic organism or two. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, Spanky said:

Black coffee.  Brew a pot of coffee,  let it cool to body temperature, pour into the enema bag and enjoy 

Sounds great but I thought it had to be an enema coffee. not just normal coffee.  Was it real exciting and did it to the job and how did it feel? It sounds like fun, give us more info, you did try thie right

• 3 weeks later...

I heard that the regular coffees are processed with different chemicals that are not so friendly in the rectum. It would be nice to know a brand of coffee, thats not very expensive , something over the counter That is cheap and safe to do enema with. Anybody have a brand they have safely used? And how did the caffeine effect you?