LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sore bottom after wearing particular brand of nappy

Many years ago there was a particular brand of disposable diaper that made my butt break out.  It was like pimples and only happened when I wore those diapers.  Mind you, I wear only a few days a week for a few hours.  A pharmacist told me it's possible that the scent or fragrence used in those diapers were causing the problem and advised me to try a different brand.  I also know from working at a grocery store when I was a teenager some people have an allergy to some brands of toilet paper due to the scents and fragrences they add.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Many years ago there was a particular brand of disposable diaper that made my butt break out.  It was like pimples and only happened when I wore those diapers.  Mind you, I wear only a few days a week for a few hours.  A pharmacist told me it's possible that the scent or fragrence used in those diapers were causing the problem and advised me to try a different brand.  I also know from working at a grocery store when I was a teenager some people have an allergy to some brands of toilet paper due to the scents and fragrences they add.

Such a shame I’m wondering if there’s anyway to stop it. Molicare are such a nice fit compared to Tena. 

My butt crack has  crack in it. Never really goes completely away. I think pee pools and runs up your butt crack while sleeping or prone. Perhaps it's due to weight loss. Don't really know. Watching Putting extra strong and thick diaper rash cream. You can tell it's working as it causes an itch which is a sign of healing... Quit using baby powder as it turned into a soggy paste that wasn't good for the neither either.

For my body shape, the Moli and Tena are nearly the same fit which is perfect for me. So far I've found nothing else close, but maybe Abena has something. Of the premium brands they are the one I've least explored. I haven't tried most of the newer print diapers either. Northshore Supreme are my next go-to, however they are thicker and slightly lower between center and side which tends to bulk up on me making them considerably less discreet but the capacity is good.I tried one Seni Quattro awhile back and IIRC it fit nearly like a Tena or Moli, but my memory may not be correct. Best to find a seller who has samples of what you want to try, as it's easier to lose a few bucks than the price of a bag if you can't use them.

Bettypooh

18 hours ago, ppdude said:

I have! It doesn't work very well. I got some stuff from the local medical supply that's for extreme diaper rash. It never quite heals, but gets close.

You totally missed the joke here!  When something has a crack in it, you glue it or paste it back together!  Your butt has a crack in it!  Use Butt Paste!  Get it? :doh:

On 9/18/2018 at 8:53 AM, rusty pins said:

You totally missed the joke here!  When something has a crack in it, you glue it or paste it back together!  Your butt has a crack in it!  Use Butt Paste!  Get it? :doh:

I didn't miss it... Just ignored it... After all, I'm of German/Polish  ancestor which makes me stubborn and stupid. ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
My butt crack has  crack in it. Never really goes completely away. I think pee pools and runs up your butt crack while sleeping or prone. Perhaps it's due to weight loss. Don't really know. Watching Putting extra strong and thick diaper rash cream. You can tell it's working as it causes an itch which is a sign of healing... Quit using baby powder as it turned into a soggy paste that wasn't good for the neither either.
you can also try lanolin (aka. nipple cream)
takes out excess moisture and provides a barrier.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

FWIW all I've ever worn is Disposables; settled on (Store-brand), "Regular-Absorbency" "Belted-Undergarments" (these days usually called "Belted Shields" on packages). These were the most-practical & (usually?) sufficient to keep my Bladder's antics a private matter. They "breathed" well enough I experienced no issues. Here in the U.S.A. (at least 2002 through 2010) *ALL* Store-brand Disposables of this kind were made by the same Company. The trouble (apparently) was that my preferred "Regulars" were 36/Pkg for the same price as "Extra-absorbent" weight (30/Pkg in a package that took the same shelf-space). Guess which weight began to disappear!

Long story short (no easy task) "Extra-absorbent" Belted-Diapers quietly became the only game in town. THOSE (for 20% more profit) were HARDLY 20% superior in any respect--save in THERMAL EFFICIENCY (covering the LAST place I needed THAT). No matter how carefully I cleaned myself, I got a heat-rash between my cheeks that felt like a bad sunburn. My solution: as my boyish figure has always been that of a pot-bellied Toddler with (relatively) no hips or butt, I'd grown up 'clamping' my underpants between my undershirt & my outer shirt, to keep them in place. So I still do that with my Adult-Diaper. I shortened the stride on each one & pulled it UP in FRONT to force it DOWN in BACK (where I don't need it). That fixed it for me; just enough more air-exchange it prevented that heat-rash.  I realize this may not translate easily to some other types of Diapers--but it does translate to some. I'd rather share a partial fix than not share it. Best regards, all.