LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Catch a Falling Star - Chapter 5 (09/17)

Okay, so I have been having this itch to write something based in @bbykimmy's Keeperverse since I read the first story. This is the first story I have ever posted here and indeed, one of the few I have posted online. I hope people will enjoy it though, and I don't have a set schedule on when I will be updating, but I will try to do so as much as I can. So without further ado...

To Catch a Falling Star

Chapter 1

Niamh Connolly had ceased to exist as far as the world was concerned. Indeed, no longer would the paparazzi chase her like the other stars and rising young actors and actresses, seeking pictures of her in some form of compromising position. No, the paparazzi, if they were truly interested, could easily find numerous examples over the past two weeks of such pictures, but Niamh was no longer newsworthy and so the photographers and talking heads simply disappeared, much like Niamh found the rest of her world doing…

Two weeks before...

Niamh was running late. Traffic and the repair of a flat tire had caused her to miss her lunch appointment with Ben Anderson, the heartthrob of Hollywood. Cursing the stop and go vagaries of Los Angeles, Niamh struck the steering wheel of her car, wincing only slightly at the dull pain of doing so.

Not even the strains of Bohemian Rhapsody could soothe the frustration of the curvaceous redhead. Darn it, why did I have to have a flat tire today of all days?!

Of course, she got that flat tire thanks to some idiot with a camera nearly side swiping her brand new BMW, causing her to hit a nasty pothole. Stupid paparazzi! I mean, it is great they are finally paying attention to me, but seriously! That idiot almost hit me!

A soft tinkling of bells signalled an incoming phone call, and biting back a soft curse, Niamh answered with a chirpy voice, “Hello, Niamh speaking.”

“Ms. Connolly, this is Robert Townsend. We spoke last week?”

Instantly, Niamh’s smile became more broad and she nodded, despite knowing he couldn’t see it. “Of course Mr. Townsend. I hope you are well?”

“Indeed I am. I wanted to call you because we need you to come back by again today,” she heard him start, causing her heart to begin beating a little faster. “We want you to read for the part of Adrienne again for us.”

Giving a little fist pump, Niamh tried to contain her happiness and excitement. Schooling herself into calmness, she quietly replied, “Of course Mr. Townsend. What time would be most convenient for you?”

“Well, I hate to sound pushy, but we are really hoping we can have you come in by 2 o’clock Ms. Connolly. We would like to have this done before the weekend.”

“Of course sir, I can probably be at your offices in about thirty minutes, depending on traffic,” Niamh replied. She knew better than to keep someone like Robert Townsend waiting, as opportunities to be in his movies didn’t come around to just anyone. “I just need to stop and get something from the store and then I’ll be right there.”

She could hear his smile on the other end of the phone as he responded, “That’s fine Ms. Connolly. We’ll be looking forward to seeing you then.” And with a click, the phone went dead.

Niamh couldn’t stop herself, her excitement finally bubbling over as she squirmed in her seat, the frustration of the day disappearing into the ether as the opportunity represented by the phone call took precedence. For over two years, ever since graduating from high school, she had worked and sacrificed to get her foot in the door of the film industry. It had been a long struggle and she had spent numerous sleepless nights preparing for auditions.

Thankfully, she had landed a few bit parts over the past several months, and gotten exposure thanks to some of that. Enough to land an agent and then be put forward for Robert Townsend’s new blockbuster film.

As she finally pulled into a parking spot near a small grocery store, she quickly texted her agent to let him know the news, before receiving his reply to ‘break a leg’ and she smiled as she hurried in to get a ready-made meal to eat on the way to Townsend’s offices.

Replaying the last few months, her last role which had set her up for this film had been playing one of those Keeper people. She shook her head at that, not really understanding the idea or the allure of something like that. Though honestly, Niamh was just glad she had been playing the Keeper person, instead of the Pet role in the show. You couldn’t pay me enough to put on those outfits and act like that...I mean, jeez there was no respect or modesty allowed for that girl!

While she was thinking that, she looked through the packaged sandwich and salad options available, wishing that they had her artichoke mushroom sandwiches she preferred, but finally grabbing a small caesar salad and avocado chicken sandwich.

As she turned to hurry to the check out to pay, she ran headlong into a tall girl who was standing there, losing her grip on the food she had just picked out.

“Hey! Watch where yo-” Niamh growled out before suddenly stopping as she looked into the taller girl’s eyes and felt her breath leave her in a gasp. Her heart started to beat rapidly and Niamh could feel her body trembling as she couldn’t stop gazing at the girl, the most beautiful and captivating girl she had ever seen in her life.

Her jaw hung open as she continued to stare, spellbound at the taller brunette, not noticing that she was nearly panting while her heart attempted to beat out of her chest. Her glassy eyes started to close as she felt the first touch of the girl’s hand, and despite not knowing anything whatsoever about her, Niamh couldn’t help but feel completely safe and secure, as long as she was near the taller girl.

Erika Mason was, like many people in Los Angeles, a little bit starstruck and fascinated by the lives of the actors and actresses that inhabited the city. But she had always felt a bit shy and unsure of approaching those people, not knowing what to say. So she was very surprised to see the rising star Niamh Connolly in the store perusing the ready-made food aisle.

Working up her courage, she decided she would take a chance and just try to casually ask for an autograph, once the other girl had picked out what she was getting, since it was rude to interrupt someone shopping just for an autograph.

But as the redhead bumped into her and initially reacted rudely, Erika was mesmerized and found herself unable to look away from the sparkling emerald eyes which quickly widened as they gazed at her own chocolate orbs. Her gaze was memorizing every curve and contour of the adorable redhead in front of her as she felt things she had never experienced before within herself, feelings of power and control chief among them, along with the need to get Niamh back to somewhere private.

After a time, which seemed like an eternity but logically could only have been a few moments, Erika slowly reached out to run her fingers across the milky white cheek of the shorter girl, and feel her tremble and watch her eyes close. Deciding to take charge, Erika smiled at Niamh and started to slowly guide her out of the store, both of their shopping being forgotten.

For Niamh, she didn’t know what to say or do except follow along. Indeed, she was already feeling the craving to be as close as she could be to this other girl. And I still don’t know her name! But I...I need her.

Indeed, Niamh followed the other girl quietly, not to her own BMW, but to a rather more modest Honda Civic. However, her body was betraying her as she was feeling warm and uncomfortable, though she had no idea why.

“Shhh, it’s okay sweetie. Relax,” the soothing tones from Erika did just that, helping Niamh relax and almost melt just hearing the rich full voice of the most important person she had ever met. She felt like she was floating, weightless and filled with a sense of wonder and happiness, not even registering that Erika was stripping her out of her dress and stockings, leaving her in only her green bra and panties, which were already growing damp as a puddle formed at her feet.

Niamh watched as Erika folded up her dress and put it away, not knowing where it went, but unable to truly care as she felt a tiny prick in her arm and looked down to see a probe held against her skin and analyzing the blood from being stuck. Her breathing coming in breathless pants, she felt her eyes widen when the beautiful brunette next spoke.

“Well, that confirms that sweet girl,” as Erika smiled at her new pet. “You are a Pet and mine now. And I’ll take good care of you.”

Even with how good she felt, Niamh couldn’t help hyperventilating at that news, racking her brain for anything she could remember about pets. “W-w-what’s...what is...your name?”

Erika smiled at the smaller girl, her girl now, with stunningly white teeth providing a contrast to her tanned skin. “Sweetie, my name is Erika, but you want to call me Mistress, don’t you?”

With a soft reply, Niamh shivered, “E-Erika?”

A slight shake of the head greeted that response. “No sweet girl, Mistress. Say it for me, call me Mistress.” Niamh could only stare into the dark brown eyes as she shuddered.

“M-m-mistress…”

“Good girl!” With that praise, it was like a jolt of electricity struck the petite redhead and traveled down her spine. Her skin flushed as she found herself craving the feelings that simple praise had bestowed upon her.

“M-mistress? Wh-what happened?” The look of uncertainty was plain in Niamh’s face, but it was so adorable that Erika couldn’t stop herself from lightly booping her nose.

“You are a Pet sweet girl. And I am now your Keeper.” Seeing the reaction and trembling from her new Pet, Erika quickly comforted her. “Shh, don’t worry. I promise I will take good care of you, you won’t have to worry about anything ever again!”

“B-but I...I’m supposed to…”

“You’re supposed to be a good girl and obey me. Come on, we need to go get you looked at, and I need to find some supplies for you sweet girl. You’re leaving a puddle.”

Unable to stop her, unwilling to do anything that would take her away from her new keeper, Niamh submissively got into the trunk and laid down, for the first journey of her new life. She whimpered softly as she realized she wouldn’t be going to a meeting about any film with Robert Townsend now, but her mind was trying to look on the bright side anyways.

To Be Continued...

• Like 5

There's something magical about the bonding stories.  I can't WAIT to find out what happens to Niamh next.  Will she still get some acting jobs?  Probably not as a Keeper.  Erika is in the throes of the bond at the moment, how are things going to settle down?  Will Erika get a new place?  Keep her current place?

Niamh had a LOT going on and she was on her way to a reading... what'll happen next?  What if Mr. Townsend wants Erika to "manage" her and keep her acting?  This is a big upgrade for Erika...

Can't wait!

Thank you for writing in the Keeperverse, I love it <3

As for as your writing skill goes, you are easily as good as any published author. It's extremely well written. ^_^

I'm going to hd off judgment or opinions on the story itself until we get another chapter at least. Since this didn't have much substance apart from the forming of their Bond which, again, was very well done. Now we'll see if you have what it takes to join our elite Corp of authors or if this will be yet another story that gets abandoned immediately after it begins.

Chapter 2

Erika could hear the soft whimpers coming from the trunk as she climbed into her car, holding the purse that used to be in the possession of one Niamh Connolly, and by rights was now hers. Still feeling a heat within her body, knowing it is nothing compared to the heat her new Pet was feeling, she quickly went through the contents of the purse, trying to come to grips with being the owner of such a famous little Pet.

She let out a low whistle as she looked at the driver's license and the key fob she found in the purse. While Niamh was still breaking into stardom, she had a very exclusive address in the Hollywood Hills, and she obviously drive a very nice BMW, which Erika was almost tempted to take for herself. Though another whimper, louder this time, along with a soft THUNK from the trunk of her car roused herself from her daydreams, figuring that her Pet was definitely in need of some supplies and needed to be registered so no one would be able to take Niamh away from her.

Starting her car and putting it into gear, Erika decided her first course of action was to go to the clinic near the university so that she could get Niamh registered as her Pet, before she would need to find a Pets-R-Us to get some much needed supplies to start out with. After all, she desperately needed to get her new Pet into some padding and get her some items for staying in her apartment.

Damn, I kinda wish that we had bonded a couple of weeks ago, before I had to sign my housing agreement at school. Now I have to stay in my apartment at least through the end of the semester and it just started. Her thoughts were running a mile a minute as her mind settled into being a Keeper and taking care of her new Pet.

It only took about ten minutes to get to the clinic just off the campus of her university, and as Erika looked at the sign and the mostly empty parking lot, she took a deep breath, eager to get the paperwork sorted so that she could start taking care of her Pet and helping her adjust. With that thought foremost in her mind, she quickly got out and slammed her car door shut, before walking to the trunk and opening it up, gazing down at Niamh who was curled up and in a puddle of her own juices, looking helpless and needy. With a grin, Erika reached down and grabbed a handful of the fiery red hair and pulled lightly, "Come on out sweet girl, time to go see the doctors so we can get your paperwork done." As she was talking to her Pet, she was giving her light scritches along the back of her neck as well, smirking as she watched Niamh squirm and pant softly.

For Niamh, she had spent the time in the car trembling and feeling overwhelmed by the sensations since meeting Erika in the store. Her body felt like it was on fire or something, and she had never experienced being so wet in her life, which caused her to blush as she kept making a mess in the trunk. As she stepped out, she felt almost a sense of vertigo as the sensations of the breeze across her bare skin hit her with the force of a mental tsunami. "Wha??"

"It's okay sweet girl. We're just going to go in and see the doctors and get the paperwork officially signed off. It is needed because without it, I can't keep you in my apartment and I know how sad that would make you little one," replied Erika to the adorable look of confusion on Niamh's face. It took all of Erika's willpower not to back her Pet up against her car and do things to her right there, such was the power of her growing dominance.

Just the thought of being away from Erika was enough to send trembles down Niamh's spine and a louder whimper to escape from her lips. She looked down at her near nakedness and couldn't help blushing a bright rosy pink color, which caused a giggle from her Keeper at seeing how easily the blush suffused her skin. Niamh tentatively tried to reach out for her Keeper's hand, and when Erika let her grasp it, Niamh quickly brought it between her breasts and held it there, not wanting to let go.

"Come on sweet girl, time to go in. I promise that we'll get you some treats if you behave."

With those words, Niamh unconsciously perked up and nodded, moving close to Erika but following her into the lobby of the clinic, taking note that her new Keeper brought her to a clinic serving the University of Southern California students, and not to a hospital or other private clinic. Is she just a student? I mean, I didn't go to university, but how old is she? But does it matter? I need her and I shouldn't care about anything else...

As they walked in, a yell from the receptionist got Erika's attention. "Hey! You can't bring an undiapered Pet in here! It's unsanitary!"

"Sorry," came Erika's response as the volume of the receptionist's shout caused Niamh to stumble. "I just got her and I wanted to get her registered first thing. Do you have anything I can put on her?"

The receptionist just let out a loud sigh and shook her head before going to a storage closet and getting a plain white diaper from inside. "Get her in that before she leaks all over the floor! I need your student ID and hers also, if she was a student."

"Here you go ma'am," came the soft reply from Erika, still a little embarrassed about having been chastised by the receptionist. "That's my ID, I don't think this one was a student here so she doesn't have one." While she was speaking with the receptionist, Erika had begun lightly running her hand in circles at the small of Niamh's back to calm her, before she took her to the bathroom to get her changed.

Niamh let out a squeak as she was lifted onto a changing table in the bathroom, blushing at how easily Erika manhandled her onto the table and used some paper towels to try and get her somewhat dry. Her blush was at full fire engine red as she was in a position she couldn't recall since she was two years old, while she was efficiently taped into the plain diaper and picked back up. Nonetheless, Niamh couldn't help but wiggle her padded butt a little as Erika continued to hold and carry her, burrowing her face into the tan girl's neck and breathing in her scent.

Niamh stayed like that in Erika's arms until after they were called back by a doctor. Indeed, Niamh was quite determined to stay as snuggled into Erika as possible, as she was actually extremely afraid of doctors and tended to get very nervous around needles. As Erika carried her into the office of the doctor that handled Pets at the clinic, Niamh unconsciously started trying to burrow even more into the one safe spot her mind was telling her, her Keeper.

"Now then," the doctor began with a kind voice. "Erika Mason. You're in McIntosh Hall?" At Erika's nod, he continued. "And who is this cute little Pet?"

Erika gave Niamh a smile and rubbed her back gently before answering. "Well Doctor, her name was Niamh Connolly. And we sorted just bonded about thirty minutes ago at the Shop-n-Dine on Highland. And I need to get her registered and a permit to have her in my apartment."

With that, the doctor smiled and nodded. "Oh, I think we can definitely do that young lady. First, I need to get a blood draw, just for our records. It won't take long."

However, as soon as the doctor turned around holding a needle, all hell broke loose there in the office. Niamh's eyes went wide with fright and she started squirming and when Erika wouldn't let her go, she actually bit her Keeper, desperate to get away. Erika, unprepared for the attack, let go of her Pet with a grunt of pain and checked her arm which was already bruising around some teeth marks. Meanwhile, Niamh was trying desperately to stay away from the doctor, not trusting him to come any closer to her.

While Niamh was staring at her Keeper, whimpering and repeating no over and over, Erika flushed and moved towards her girl, "Niamh! Stop! You need to be a good girl, not a bad Pet!" The dominance flowing through Erika at that moment was also crescendoing to a point that her Pet would likely be getting some kind of punishment in the not too distant future.

The doctor placed a hand on the new Keeper's shoulder to stop her from chasing her Pet. "Don't worry, she won't get loose. And I think she is more afraid than anything else, look at her. So don't be too harsh on her."

Erika turned to look at the older man and consider what he said, letting her mind work through what he was saying and take a breath. With a slight nod of her head, she decided to try and calm her Pet down and soothe her. "It's okay sweet girl, shhh, you're okay. You want to be my good girl, don't you? You want to make me proud of my good girl, don't you?"

Niamh stood against the wall of the room, her nostrils flaring as her chest heaved, initially unable to hear her Keeper's words. However, she soon tilted her head and listened to the calm and loving cadence of her Keeper, whimpering and feeling her willpower start to fade, wanting to be a good girl. With a forlorn look, she glanced between the doctor and Erika before looking down ashamedly, while Erika moved closer. Once her Keeper reached her, all the fight went out of Niamh as she felt the soothing balm of her Keeper's hand on her cheek and down her arms. All of a sudden, Niamh clung tight to Erika as the taller girl nodded to the doctor to do it.

With only a slight whimper, the needle pierced Niamh's skin and blood began to get drawn out into a couple of vials. All the time, Erika was whispering soothing words of praise for her Pet, comforting her and keeping her calm. "There we go sweet girl. See, it's not so bad. And this will make it so you never have to be afraid of being kept from me."

After that, the doctor's appointment was rather routine, and before they left, Erika had an ID and license for her Pet, which would allow her to keep Niamh in her student apartment. "Well girl, looks like we're going to need to find you a collar and some diapers and a few other things before we go home." At those words, Erika reached down and squeezed the padding her Pet was wearing, smiling a little at it already being somewhat damp. "Come on sweet girl, let's go see what we can find for you!"

While she was speaking with the receptionist, Erika kept hearing a soft tinkling of bells, but she didn't know where it was coming from. "...And I would say you need to get her a cage, a carrier, a leash, and perhaps some toys Ms. Mason. The university will require a cage for the Pet to be kept in when no one else is in the apartment."

Erika simply nodded and took the packet of information and coupons for new Pets that the receptionist provided before leading her Pet out and back to her car. Ruffling her red hair and patting her bottom, she opened the trunk and ordered Niamh in. "Now then sweet girl, I am going to let the antics in there slide this one time, but I will also warn you. Don't ever try biting me or disobeying me again, do you understand?"

With a soft whine, Niamh nodded and curled up in the trunk to head out to the next stop. She was feeling the effects of the Bond fighting against who she had been before and she was starting to get a bit tired from the conflict within.

To Be Continued...

• Like 1
  • violetbaby changed the title to To Catch a Falling Star - Chapter 2 (09/13/2018)

Another excellent chapter! ♡♡♡♡♡

I love the shifting perspectives between Erika and Niamh. So far in the few Keeperverse stories we've gotten they're only told from one perspective, usually the Pet's. It's fun seeing things from both sides at once.

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Really liking this.  The Conflict Within.

Thank you. The conflict and what is happening within them both is one of the more interesting things to see where it goes.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another excellent chapter! ♡♡♡♡♡

I love the shifting perspectives between Erika and Niamh. So far in the few Keeperverse stories we've gotten they're only told from one perspective, usually the Pet's. It's fun seeing things from both sides at once.

Yeah, the shifting perspectives are fun, but they can be a bit tough. But I want to show the changes for both characters as they go through this. It is what will end up driving things I'm pretty sure. I mean, we're just about an hour or two into Erika's and Niamh's new life...

This is very well written. I am so conflicted with these new stories. I just feel bad about the thought of treating someone like a pet. Just reading how Erika puts Niamh into the trunk of the car I want to go put her in handcuffs and get Niamh out. 

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

This is very well written. I am so conflicted with these new stories. I just feel bad about the thought of treating someone like a pet. Just reading how Erika puts Niamh into the trunk of the car I want to go put her in handcuffs and get Niamh out. 

Thank you. Yeah, it is hard to explain how this would feel, but one thing that is so great in this universe is how much the Bond is about love. Yes, there are going to be things that a lot of people are going to shake their head at, but I hope you will stick with this as despite Niamh essentially losing everything at this point...she will actually gain from down the road I think.

Chapter 3

As she felt the throb of vibration from the engine starting, Niamh lay in the trunk, fighting an inner battle as she felt her previous self succumbing to the power and strength of the Bond. I can’t believe I am acting like this! I am not some silly puppy or animal!

Shaking her head, she let out a soft whine as that thought caused a spasm of pain in her head. I am my Keeper’s Pet. I need to obey her, she will take care of me.

As she kept arguing with herself and suffering the headache that came from that, she thought back to how scared she felt, both in the doctor’s office and later just a few moments before at the warning from her Keeper. The hair on the back of her neck stood up as she looked up into those chocolate brown eyes, and saw a glint of steel when she heard the warning. It was enough to make her lose control and wet her diaper, just in remembrance of the wave of power and strength she felt from Erika.

As the car’s tires crunched on the gravel and the car shifted, Niamh knew they were on their way to a place that was likely to be even more humiliating to someone like her...a Pet store. Please God, let me get through this. And I hope there were no photographers around earlier…

While Niamh was having her internal battle and monologue in the trunk of the Civic, Erika was also contemplating her new feelings. She got such a rush from how people were treating her, seeing her as the Keeper of a girl...no, a Pet. For someone who had always tended to exist on the periphery of social circles, the heady sense of arousal and power were an aphrodisiac calling to her.

She hummed along to Miley Cyrus as she drove down towards Carson, deciding that it might be less traumatic for her Pet to go to a Pets-R-Us further away from where she lived and would be living in the future. Even the standard traffic wasn’t enough to dampen her excitement about the new direction of her life. Indeed, she had to press her thighs together as she remembered the look on her Pet’s face and the strength she felt when she put her into the trunk and gave that little warning, looking down to her bruised forearm quickly. Sure, she was afraid, but if she bites me again, she’s going to find out how it truly feels to be punished.

While driving, she again heard a soft tinkling of bells for a little while and then it would stop. What the heck is that? She didn’t know what it was and she couldn’t go searching for it while she was driving, as she didn’t want to get pulled over. It happened two more times before it stopped altogether while she was on the freeway down to Carson. She took a glance at the clock, hmmm, 2:40, should be there by 3 o’clock and then hopefully will get finished and get my Pet back to the apartment by about 5 o’clock so I can go get some dinner at the dining hall and then spend time with her.

The traffic wasn’t too bad down I-110 and they arrived at the shopping center just before 3 o’clock, finding a parking space in front of the large Pets-R-Us without too much trouble. Erika calmly shut off the car and then gave a smile, imagining her Pet’s face at what she will get to experience now. Climbing out, she quickly made her way to the trunk and opened it, not giving Niamh even an opportunity to get out, reaching out and picking her up and carrying her like a mother would carry a child as she slammed the trunk shut. “Ready to go get some nice things sweet girl? And some toys and treats?” Her hand patted and squeezed the already soggy diaper and with a smirk, Erika whispered in her Pet’s ear, “And my good little girl definitely is going to need some cute diapers too.”

Niamh flushed, her skin almost a permanent rosy pink by this point as she buried her face into her Keeper’s neck and shoulder. I can’t help it! I don’t know what is wrong with me and why I’m so wet...I am so confused! Her eyes closed, as she kept listening to Erika’s words, telling her to be a good girl, or even more powerfully, suggesting that being a good Pet is what she is meant to do now.

The cool rush of air as the doors opened washed over both girls, a pleasant feeling as they moved from the warm outside air and into the cooler store, even though Niamh gave a little tremble and shiver as she was wearing almost nothing.

“Hmmm, where should we start first my sweet girl?” Erika’s voice was almost a whisper, but it was reaching down deep into Niamh’s psyche and wrapping itself around her entire sense of being. It was all Niamh could do to just keep nuzzling into her Keeper, desperate to feel the closeness and comfort. In fact, she started squirming when she saw Erika heading over to get a large Pet shopping cart, not wanting to be put in the seat made for Pets.

“Come on sweet girl, behave. You need to go in your seat,” cajoled Erika as she tried to get the squirmy Pet in the seat and buckled in. “I need to be able to have use of my arms and we don’t have a leash for you yet, so be good little one and you’ll be rewarded.”

Niamh blushed at the orders and gave a pout, sticking out her bottom lip before trembling as Erika took a moment to scritch her right under her chin, eliciting a soft gasp from the redhead now buckled into the Pet/baby seat of the cart.

“Now then sweet girl, let’s go shopping! Oh, and I forgot, what is your favorite color Niamh?” Erika wanted to try and make this trip happy and exciting for her Pet, even though it personified exactly how much freedom she was giving up. Let’s see, we’ll get a cage, a car carrier so she doesn’t have to be in the trunk all the time, a leash, probably some knee pads too now that I think of it…

Niamh was busy looking around in amazement. She had never been in a store like this, despite the fact that Keepers and Pets had been around for a while already. At her Keeper’s question, Niamh looked up shyly and whispered, “P-purple. Um, like violet or lavender…” She kept looking around as she saw other Pets crawling on leashes or being tethered to carts while their Keepers shopped. It was almost overwhelming and once more, she let out a whimper as she couldn’t get closer to Erika, wanting to just bury her face into her Keeper and breathe in her scent.

Erika decided to try and fall back on her experience with little ones as she pushed the cart through the store, making faces at her Pet and then reaching up to boop her on the nose. She could tell that Niamh was a little out of her depth at the sights around her, wondering if she had been living under a proverbial rock for the last few years. As they started down the diaper aisle, Erika whispered to her Pet, “We’re going to get you a couple of packages of regular diapers sweet girl. I am hoping to order you some really nice diapers for special use also, but I figure we should start here.”

She started to grab packages of diapers, pointing out the cutesy designs on them and holding them up for her Pet’s perusal. She couldn’t help but giggle at the expressions Niamh was making on some of them, but she was intrigued by how Niamh was always just a little slower to stick out her tongue and react negatively with anything of a Disney Princesses theme on the diapers. She dropped two large packages of the Disney Princess diapers in the cart and then saw a package of diapers designed for Pets that she just had to get, with little foxes and kittens running around on the diaper design, though she kept that one hidden from Niamh.

Whistling with a smirk, Erika pushed her cart and Pet down to the aisles with the restraints, harnesses and collars. She definitely wanted to find something that would make her little Pet’s eyes light up in delight as far as a collar goes, so she takes her time perusing the offerings while Niamh alternates between looking at the collars and all the other restraints available, gulping a little at the thought of them being used on her.

After picking out a selection of five collars, ranging from basic and functional to decorative and pretty, Erika turned her attention to her Pet. Grabbing her hair and tilting her head back, she leaned down and let her warm breath caress her Pet’s cheek as she whispered, “Okay sweet girl, I am going to give you a chance to have a say in picking your collar. You know that I don’t have to, but I want to because you are such a good girl, a good Pet. Aren’t you?”

Niamh’s gaze almost fuzzed out at the touch and the warm breath combined with her Keeper’s words, but she intensely tried to focus as Erika held up the collars, one at a time. After going through all five, Erika looked at her Pet and told her to choose her favorite two. While Niamh tried to decide which were her two favorites, Erika could barely stifle her giggles at how cute her little Pet looked as she concentrated, chewing on her lip and worrying it between her teeth. Finally, Niamh slowly pointed to a purple and pink leather collar with a soft furry lining inside, and a bright emerald green collar which was not quite as decorative but matched her eyes perfectly.

Erika smiled and put the other three back before pausing and considering the collars. She knew that her Pet’s favorite color was purple after asking, but the green collar seemed to call to her, as she had picked it out because of Niamh’s eyes. She finally put the purple and pink collar back and dropped the green collar into the cart, grabbing a matching leash before the annoying sounds of tinkling bells came from her purse again.

Hearing those bells, Niamh stiffened and whimpered in the cart, her reaction allowing her body to flood her diaper as she tried to hide her face. While Erika watched her Pet, she suddenly realized what that sound had to be...her Pet’s phone. Reaching into her purse and finding it, she brought the phone out and saw the caller ID listing Trevor Winters, Agent. Shrugging as Niamh had turned red again, she thumbed the answer and spoke, “Hello?”

The voice on the other end started speaking in a rapid voice. “Where the hell are you? Do you realize you’ve just damaged your career? I worked hard to get you that reading with Townsend and then you just don’t-”

Erika quickly interrupted the irate voice on the other end of the phone, seeing how her Pet was cringing and wanting to protect her. “Excuse me sir, but I’m sorry. This isn’t Niamh.”

The tone of voice changed slightly, though it became more threatening in its content. “What?! Where is she? She is costing me millions while she plays games!”

“You need to shut up and stop yelling sir,” Erika quickly cut the man off. Taking a breath while she calmly ruffled her Pet’s red hair, she continued. “Niamh can’t answer you right now and frankly I am glad of it. She’s my Pet. And you will act with a more civil tongue whenever you talk to me again.”

Erika quickly pulled the phone away from her ear as she heard the caller loudly slam the phone and end the call, trying to ignore the last word he had said before disconnecting. As she looked at Niamh though, she knew her Pet had heard it, and she moved to comfort her girl. “Shhh, it’s okay sweet girl. You’re not a freak or anything like that. You are my precious girl. It’s okay.” As she held her Pet’s head into her body, she reflected that she should’ve brought another shirt since hers was now being soaked by the distraught Pet’s tears.

Rubbing her precious girl’s head, Erika whispered to her Pet. “Sweetie, it’s okay, let’s dry those eyes and we’ll get you taken care of. No need to cry, no one will ever hurt you. I promise.” She continued to push the cart, bypassing the mittens for now, though grabbing a basic set of knee pads just to use temporarily. They made their way to the furniture area of the store, with Erika whispering in a soothing voice all the while as her Pet sniffled and tried to get her crying under control.

In all honesty, the strength of the reaction and her tears had stunned Niamh, and she didn’t know why she had started to bawl like that, but she was also thankful for the warm scent of her Keeper, a scent that promised safety and love. As they both started to look at the Pet beds available, with only slight hiccups coming from the petite redhead, she felt herself falling even more in love and need to her Keeper. In her heart and mind, she knew somehow that her Keeper would always protect her and she felt a need to let her do so.

Suddenly, her emerald orbs spied a fluffy purple bed, with designs of unicorns and rainbows on it, and she eagerly started to make grabby hands towards the bed, causing her Keeper to look at her and then over towards where she was reaching. “You found one sweet girl? Let’s see…” as she reached down to pull out the object of Niamh’s attention. “Oh, this is adorable sweetie, you want this one?”

With merely a nod, Niamh almost started to bounce in her seat, ignoring the soggy squishy feeling from her diaper as she kept reaching for the bed, feeling a need to nuzzle into it and savor the texture. Erika couldn’t help but smile at how excited her Pet was and how quickly her tears went away when presented with the adorable bed. “Okay sweet girl, we’ll get you this one. And it will be all yours. Oh, and look, it has a matching set of changing pad and diaper pail too! That’s good.”

Humming happily at seeing the sparkle back in her Pet’s eyes, Erika quickly moved on to the cages and Pet carriers. She spent about twenty minutes looking at the different options, looking back at Niamh and trying to imagine how she would look in the cages. Finally, she grabbed a tag for both a cage and carrier and swiftly moved on, heading towards the Pet food and toy aisles.

Erika smirked as Niamh was no help with getting the Pet food, making disgusted little faces at the varieties available. “Oh sweetie, sorry but this is the best thing for you now. I don’t think your tummy will be able to handle all the processed foods as well.” Of course, her Pet just pouted at that, not fully aware of all the changes happening in her body.

But the highlight of the shopping trip for both Keeper and Pet was in the toy aisle. Niamh simply stared in fascination at the myriad toys on display and wished she was out of the cart seat so she could see what all the toys were like herself. As it was, Erika was resolved to getting Niamh only one stuffie and maybe a couple of chew toys and pacifiers to have for while Erika was in class, but she herself went just a teensy bit overboard as well, seeing the joy in her Pet’s eyes. In the end, she got several pouncing toys, a number of chew toys and a package of three pacifiers. However, the toy that made everything worth it, as far as Niamh was concerned, was an 8” stuffed fox kit with purple and pink fur, which once Niamh got her hands on, she was determined not to let go. And she didn’t, until they got to the checkout and she very grudgingly handed it over to the cashier and then demanded it back once it had been rung up.

Erika meanwhile was looking at her watch as a couple of stock boys were loading the supplies into her car and also kindly setting up Niamh’s new car carrier in the back seat. With a quiet thank you as they finished, Erika quickly got Niamh settled into her carrier and strapped in, giving her a little kiss on the forehead and a boop to the nose before she quickly got into her driver’s seat and they set off for Niamh’s new home. Erika hoped she could still make her initial estimate of 5 o’clock, but she realized it would probably be closer to 6 o’clock because of the time in the store.

To Be Continued...

• Like 4
  • violetbaby changed the title to To Catch a Falling Star - Chapter 3 (09/14)

Oh my, why is everything they bought sooooo darn cute!? I'm sitting here jealous, I want those diapers, and those toys, and the collars! >.<

I'm curious what the agent actually said and where it's going to lead, after all millions is no small denomination... Hopefully nothing too heart tearing.

3 hours ago, violetbaby said:

“Okay sweet girl, I am going to give you a chance to have a say in picking your collar. You know that I don’t have to, but I want to because you are such a good girl, a good Pet. Aren’t you?”

So much yes.

I too love shopping trips <3  Someone asked why shopping trips are always such wonderful scenes in these stories?  It's exactly why the whole concept is enticing:  the normalcy of the whole thing.  She just carried an almost-naked woman in a diaper into a store where she's buying her a collar and MORE diapers and people are like, "Oh, that's so cute!"  That's why the setting is hot, that's why the stories are enticing.  It's permission to enjoy the fetish, which we all need.

Loving this story.  Personally, I can't wait for Erika to be out walking her Pet... and for Niamh to get recognized.

2 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

Oh my, why is everything they bought sooooo darn cute!? I'm sitting here jealous, I want those diapers, and those toys, and the collars! >.<

I'm curious what the agent actually said and where it's going to lead, after all millions is no small denomination... Hopefully nothing too heart tearing.

2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

This is great! Looking forward to how the situation with her agent and the press unfolds.

Well, the things with her agent will have ramifications down the line. As will some of the missed phone calls before Erika answered the one of her agent calling. I am not going to say too much more on that just yet.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

So much yes.

I too love shopping trips <3  Someone asked why shopping trips are always such wonderful scenes in these stories?  It's exactly why the whole concept is enticing:  the normalcy of the whole thing.  She just carried an almost-naked woman in a diaper into a store where she's buying her a collar and MORE diapers and people are like, "Oh, that's so cute!"  That's why the setting is hot, that's why the stories are enticing.  It's permission to enjoy the fetish, which we all need.

Loving this story.  Personally, I can't wait for Erika to be out walking her Pet... and for Niamh to get recognized.

Thank you first off, though again I blame you. :P But yeah, there's going to be a great unveiling at some point. I have already started working on what will happen when Erika decides what to do with Niamh's property, since she can't afford the upkeep really on a house in the Hills and the BMW is not exactly useful for a Keeper to have with a Pet.

15 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

So much yes.

Okay, I read Kimmies comment here and this helped me sort my feelings out a little better. At least I get the concept of being free to wear diapers and have them freely accepted by society. The hard part for me is that I am still having a hard time actually seeing that. What I see is a half naked woman being paraded around in a diaper. Now looking deep inside myself I believe the reason I still see things that way is because honestly I don’t want to see a half naked woman being paraded around in a diaper. Surely I want to see society accept that there are people who wear diapers for different reasons and it needs to be accepted. That still doesn’t mean I want to see the diaper wearing being flaunted. Not any more than I want to see the young punk wearing his pants around his knees with his underwear clearly on display. I would love to be able to walk down the street and say clearly that woman is wearing a diaper under those pants. Or I like that guys diaper bag with him clearly showing a bulge under his shorts. I don’t think it is wrong to have people wearing diapers. I know that society would rather I put a diaper on than have me running around with obviously wet pants. Yet I am still embarrassed that I need to wear diapers and I live in a constant fear that others will notice I am wearing a diaper. They don’t recognize that I have a need and they are so quick to pass judgement and believe I have some psychological issues. It shouldn’t matter to anyone what my particular reason for wearing a diaper is. Better get off my soapbox now. I do hope this helps explain why these stories still have such strong feelings for me. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:05 AM, CDfm said:

Okay, I read Kimmies comment here and this helped me sort my feelings out a little better. At least I get the concept of being free to wear diapers and have them freely accepted by society. The hard part for me is that I am still having a hard time actually seeing that. What I see is a half naked woman being paraded around in a diaper. Now looking deep inside myself I believe the reason I still see things that way is because honestly I don’t want to see a half naked woman being paraded around in a diaper. Surely I want to see society accept that there are people who wear diapers for different reasons and it needs to be accepted. That still doesn’t mean I want to see the diaper wearing being flaunted. Not any more than I want to see the young punk wearing his pants around his knees with his underwear clearly on display. I would love to be able to walk down the street and say clearly that woman is wearing a diaper under those pants. Or I like that guys diaper bag with him clearly showing a bulge under his shorts. I don’t think it is wrong to have people wearing diapers. I know that society would rather I put a diaper on than have me running around with obviously wet pants. Yet I am still embarrassed that I need to wear diapers and I live in a constant fear that others will notice I am wearing a diaper. They don’t recognize that I have a need and they are so quick to pass judgement and believe I have some psychological issues. It shouldn’t matter to anyone what my particular reason for wearing a diaper is. Better get off my soapbox now. I do hope this helps explain why these stories still have such strong feelings for me. 

Well, I understand where you are coming from. But for me, these stories not only let us explore petplay dynamics and diapers in public, but to me...they incorporate love. Sure, it isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea I know. But I do hope you'll stick with them because I think several of them, not just mine, are beautiful stories of love in a different world to our own. One where overall you don't have to be afraid or ashamed of who and what you are or what you might need.

And admittedly, I am a person who loves the BDSM lifestyle and being submissive. And wishes we could be so open in society these days.

Chapter 4

As she drove back up I-110 towards the USC campus, Erika kept stealing looks in her rearview mirror to see her Pet wiggling in her carrier, watching the scenery go by. There wasn’t much that needed to be said, but she couldn’t stop thinking about how lucky she was to have such a beautiful Pet. Remembering the phone call with that horrid agent, Erika couldn’t help but recall the sense of anger at the man for his yelling at her Pet and how protective she felt for Niamh. She loved seeing the happiness in her Pet’s eyes as she held and cuddled her little fox toy.

Thankfully, traffic was lighter than usual on the interstate, so she made pretty good time heading home, as she began to think about what she needed to still do for her Pet. Stealing one more glance at her Pet, she marveled at how beautiful and delicate Niamh seemed, and she knew it would only become more pronounced as the Bond did its work and changes continued throughout Niamh’s body. But she felt proud to be the Keeper of the most adorable Pet in the world.

Okay, well I will get her settled into the apartment tonight then tomorrow I will need to sit down and go over the list of possessions she had to decide what to do with them…

For Niamh, she alternated between watching the passing buildings in the distance and curling up to cuddle with her stuffie. Every so often, she felt her Keeper’s eyes on her and she would look up and get lost all over again in Erika’s gaze. Though she also hoped it wouldn’t be too long before they got to wherever her Keeper lived as she felt her soggy diaper, hoping she wouldn’t leak before she could get changed as that would mortify her.

Speaking of mortifying, she was still a little fragile from the phone call her Keeper had answered at the store. She had never imagined that her agent could act like that. She recalled how she was his first up and comer that had signed with him and how happy he always was, how much he encouraged her to take certain roles to build her popularity and prestige. And the way he talked on the phone to Erika, she was a little worried about what he might do now that she was a Pet.

As the car exited the highway and turned onto Jefferson Boulevard, Erika looked back at her Pet in her carrier and smiled. “Almost home sweet girl,” before she saw that her Pet’s diaper was drooping dangerously low on her hips, “and then I think we need to get you changed before we go in, don’t we?”

Niamh couldn’t help but blush as she looked down at her very soggy diaper, not sure how much more it could realistically hold and not wanting to leak all over the place already. “Yes..Er-Erika.”

Erika just shook her head and looked back at her Pet through her rearview mirror. “No sweetie, you need to be good. Can you be a good girl? Can you call me Mistress?” Her chocolate brown eyes locked onto Niamh’s emerald green eyes and held her gaze until the Pet whimpered and looked down.

“Sorry M-Mi-Mistress. I will...remember, I promise.”

“Good girl!” Niamh looked up, shivering at what those words made her feel to see the large smile lighting up her Keeper’s face and felt the happiness within her own self grow at making her Keeper happy.

Within a few moments, Erika pulled her Honda Civic into a parking deck and made her way up to the second level where she found a parking spot within an area that also had a Pet run and leashing station, where Keepers were supposed to park their cars. Turning off her car, she got out and went to the trunk to get some supplies out.

“Okay sweet girl, just a moment. We need to get your collar and a leash on you, and I need to change you. It’s okay, you want to be a good girl and let me do this.” The soft and calming voice coming from her Keeper was enough to make Niamh feel like she was floating, even as she lay in her carrier. Listening to her Keeper was like listening to the soothing waves crashing upon the shore at the beach, it made her feel calm and happy, though she squeaked as she felt a wetness on her thighs and puddling underneath her, crying out in frustration as she felt herself wetting again and starting to leak.

Erika could only shake her head and clucked her tongue as she watched her Pet, “Well, that is what we get for not changing you before coming home I guess. It’s okay sweetie, just let me get your beautiful collar on and we’ll fix you up.” She quickly found the collar in the bags in her trunk, as well as the matching leash and the changing pad she’d picked out. Moving along to the rear door, she opened it and then leaned in to open the carrier, reaching down to stroke her Pet’s hair and calm her with her soothing words. “It’s okay sweetie, I still love you. You are a good girl, you are my wonderful Pet. We’ll get you cleaned up...after we get this beautiful collar around your beautiful neck. You want this collar, don’t you?”

Niamh sniffed and blushed yet again, wondering if her skin would always seem to remain rosy red due to her blushes and nodded, “Yes Mistress.” Her eyes wide as she watched the collar get closer, her breath catching as she felt the first touch of the soft lining around her neck. She gasped as her heartbeat sped up, trembling and panting as she felt her Keeper’s hands wrap the collar around her throat and buckle it shut. She didn’t even move when Erika told her to hold still for another moment as she pulled out a strong but tiny padlock, though Niamh nearly jumped when she heard the loud click echo in the open, empty space of the parking deck, signalling that she was truly in her place.

That click also caused Erika to shiver slightly, recognizing that it constituted the reality of her owning her precious Niamh, her Pet. Looking down into her Pet’s eyes, she wasn’t surprised to see the glassy look, knowing Niamh was probably far away at the moment as she relished the feelings lashing them both through the Bond.

Using that advantage, Erika quickly attached the leash to Niamh’s collar and then lovingly pulled her out of the carrier, not minding that she was getting a little wet from her Pet’s leaking diaper. She carefully carried her Pet and the changing pad over to the area near the tether bar, and laying the pad down, quickly laid Niamh down on it and started to untape her diaper. As she did so, she leaned down to whisper into her Pet’s ear, “You are such a good girl for Mommy, aren’t you my precious Pet. You love to make little messes so that Mommy has to clean you, don’t you little one? You are my sweet girl, my precious Pet, my little one forever, aren’t you sweetie?” Tying Niamh’s leash to the tether bar, she quickly got up to go get the other supplies and one of Niamh’s new princess diapers to change her into. She is so beautiful...and so helpless...just laying there like that. I wish we had time where I could just take advantage of her.

Returning to her Pet, she giggled as she saw Niamh absently squirming as she laid on her changing pad and Erika quickly set about cleaning her Pet with wipes, humming softly as she did so. After she finished with that, she quickly and efficiently powdered Niamh and settled her rump on the new diaper, grinning as she pulled it up between the girl’s legs and taped it tightly shut. “There now, all dry and clean for now. Feels better, doesn’t it sweet girl?” She gave her Pet a quick pat on her diaper and then a boop to the nose before standing back up. “Okay sweet girl, I need to go take our shopping into my apartment and set up the cage. I need you to be a good girl and stay right here. You will stay right here, won’t you?” With a slight nod, Erika ruffled the girl’s red hair and went back to the trunk to get the rest of the shopping out and start carrying it into the lobby of her apartment building.

Walking into the lobby of McIntosh Hall carrying the folded up cage, Erika quickly crossed over to the Customer Service Center that served as an information and concierge desk in the apartment building. With a smile, she greeted the RA on duty and stood waiting.

“Yeah? Whaddaya want?”

Not letting the smile fade, Erika calmly answered, “Hi, I’m Erika Mason in unit 606-A. I’m not sure if you heard from the clinic already, but I bonded to a Pet earlier today and so I was just needing to-”

“Oh jeez, not another one. You people…”

Taken aback, Erika stuttered, “W-what? I didn’t do anything wrong, I just wanted to let you know I had a Pet now, so that maintenance would know if I am out. I’m just trying to be courteous.”

The scowl on the RA’s face was plain to see as she looked Erika up and down. “Look, I don’t like the disgusting things you people do. It isn’t natural and it isn’t right. Fine...you’ve told us you have a freak that’s now going to be living with you. Anything else Miss? Or can you leave me alone?”

Erika fumed, her nostrils flaring as she had to mentally stop herself from attacking the RA. “No ma’am, that’s all. Thanks for your help.” Turning and storming off towards the elevator, it took several minutes for Erika to relax and she wished that she wouldn’t have to bring Niamh through the lobby to go to her apartment. She didn’t want to subject her precious girl to the vileness of the RA but it couldn’t be helped as the elevator dinged and she walked in, punching the button for the 6th floor rather harshly.

Exiting onto her floor, she quickly made her way down the hall and swiped her door open. She decided to move quickly to get the cage set up, making sure it was in a location that would allow her Pet to watch television or even just look outside towards downtown Los Angeles if she wanted to. Once that was done, she hurried back to her car to get the next load.

It took two more trips to get everything, and on the second, she led Niamh on her leash through the lobby as quickly as possible, thankful that the RA seemed to be off in the back room as they waited for the elevator. When they made it to the apartment, Erika gave Niamh a little smile and opened the door, letting her Pet in to explore a little as she put the rest of the supplies down and took the Pet bed into her bedroom to have next to her own bed.

Once she had let Niamh explore the apartment a bit, she called her Pet back over to her as she sat on the couch, pointing at her feet. “Well sweet girl, this is home. We’ll take care of a few more things tomorrow, though I have some classes in the morning that I can’t miss so you’ll have to be in your cage. But before that, we should see who else called for you earlier, okay?”

For her part, Niamh was still in overload from her collaring and change and also being led around on her leash and getting to explore the apartment, so it took some time for her to focus on her Keeper. At hearing Erika’s words, she pouted and whimpered, nodding, “Y-yes Mistress.”

“Good girl,” Erika praised Niamh while she stroked her Pet’s red tresses. “Now then, let’s see who called you.” She thumbed through Niamh’s phone to the voicemail app and played the first voicemail.

“Ms. Connolly, this is Robert Townsend. It’s 2:10 and I was wondering where you were. Please let me know as I would like to have you read for this part and not lose it…”

Erika looked at her Pet while Niamh’s eyes went wide. “Well, this is interesting my sweet girl…”

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • violetbaby changed the title to To Catch a Falling Star - Chapter 4 (09/16)

Another excellent chapter. :)

The RA's anger towards Erika was unexpected and brings up question about this particular Keeperverse. Is the Bond still not really understood by the masses? If it were, then yelling at Erika would basically be the equivalent of yelling at someone for being wheelchair-bound. In which case a quick complaint to the RA's superior would certainly get her fired.

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another excellent chapter. :)

The RA's anger towards Erika was unexpected and brings up question about this particular Keeperverse. Is the Bond still not really understood by the masses? If it were, then yelling at Erika would basically be the equivalent of yelling at someone for being wheelchair-bound. In which case a quick complaint to the RA's superior would certainly get her fired.

I can't say right now, because this RA will be part of the storyline...but let's just say she has some beliefs that consider Keepers and Pets to be unnatural, regardless of anything else. But you will see later on the whole thing.

22 minutes ago, violetbaby said:

I can't say right now, because this RA will be part of the storyline...but let's just say she has some beliefs that consider Keepers and Pets to be unnatural, regardless of anything else. But you will see later on the whole thing.

Cool. I look forward to seeing what kind of plot you've come up with beyond the simple "Keeper meets Pet" storyline. :)

20 hours ago, violetbaby said:

Erika looked at her Pet while Niamh’s eyes went wide. “Well, this is interesting my sweet girl…”

This definitely hints at what both Kimmy and I are waiting for: whether a Pet can still work and what happens when they try it. And, of course, can a Pet play a non-Pet role?

• violetbaby changed the title to To Catch a Falling Star - Chapter 5 (09/17)