LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After The Rain Has Fallen

Hey guys and gals of DD. This is a short story based off of the world of "Keeper's Pet" by our own lovely @bbykimmy. I feel that a lot of the world-building here can either be inferred or is unnecessary to the enjoyment of the story. That said, I will post a link to her work below for those of you who want to see more of this world. Now then, without further ado...

After the rain has fallen

I always hated storms. Even before the Bond. Thunder scared me, though I have no idea why. My logical mind told me there was nothing to be scared of. Master told me the same. But each peal of that earth-shaking noise in my sensitive ears caused me to yelp in surprise just the same.

At least this wasn't a bad storm. A bad storm could reduce me to a sobbing puddle on the floor. And Master always hated seeing me that way.

Still, as I stared beyond the shallow reflection of blond curls and wire-frame glasses in the window I couldn’t help but watch the man crawling on all-fours in front of his Keeper out on the sidewalk. Naked except for the kneepads and the plastic pants covering his diaper to protect it from the rain while the woman holding his leash walked behind under the protection of a purple umbrella.

And yet here I was: warm, dry, able to move about as I pleased, given more freedom than most pets could ever dream of.

And I envied him.

I often wondered what was wrong with me. Any Unbound would think me the luckiest Pet in the world to have a Keeper who's so lenient. Most pets are tied up in one room all day while their Keeper is at works. Whereas I have freedom to go wherever I want, even outside as long as I don't leave the property line. Most Pets are conditioned to use their diapers and wait to be changed. But my Master evidently has no desire to deal with dirty diapers so he lets me use the toilet or change myself as necessary. He only changes me on rare occasions where I'm unable to do it myself. Like during a bad storm.

So I guess storms aren't always a bad thing. As long as Master is around.

Most Pets had to wait for their Masters to decide when and if and how to satisfy their more primal urges. But my Master doesn't seem to have any desire to have his way with me. To the point that I'm fairly certain he must be impotent. So to help me with my needs he bought me a vibrator and gave me permission to use it whenever I needed it. As long as I put my muzzle on first. Honestly I probably go through more diapers that way than through accidents. But it's not the same. I want Him!

“Ugh, what's wrong with me?” I asked the reflection in the window who mouthed the words back in perfect imitation. I loved my Master dearly. But sometimes it feels like he…

My entire body perked up as the red Dodge Ram pulled into the driveway. I ran over to the door and waited to hear his boots climb the three steps of our porch before I open the door for him.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Open.

“Welcome home, Master.”

“Hey, Myrtle.” he reached up and scratched behind my ear, sending me into momentary bliss after going the whole day without his touch.

And just as quickly as it came he removed his hand from my head and the bliss was gone.

That was probably going to be the most affection he showed me tonight and I had to suppress a whimper at that thought.

He took off his raincoat and put it in the closet. “So how was your day, sweetie? Apart from the rain, of course.”

“Oh, it was fine.” Fine being another word for ‘Dull and Miserable as always.’ But no Pet would ever say something like that to their Master, certainly not after a hard day’s work.

“Well that's good.”

Neither of us were very good conversationalists.

He takes off his boots. “So what were you thinking for dinner?”

I hated it when he asked me that. I hate making decisions, especially when it affects more than just me. Yet another reason I wish my Keeper could be more like other Keepers. “Oh, uhh… m-maybe I could whip up some s-steak and potatoes?” That was probably a pretty safe bet.

“Do we have enough for both of us?”

I blinked. “B-b-both of us? Y-you don't have to waste a steak on me Ma-” I was suddenly cut off when we put his hand behind my ear again. My head instinctively pushed into his hand and for a moment there was no thought, no worry, no storm, just me and my Master’s beautiful hand.

“It's not a waste if it makes you happy. I'm allowed to spoil my girl every once in a while.”

“Y-yes Master!” I wasn’t even cognizant of what I was saying. My entire brain was focused on the fingernails digging into scalp. Even after he removed his hand it took my brain several seconds to come back into focus. I know this because when I opened my eyes again Master was no longer in front of me, but in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge. I made my way over to him once I finally remembered how to use my legs and he pulled out the steaks. “See? Plenty enough for the both of us.”

Part of me still wanted to object. Even though most of our senses were heightened when we Bonded, Pets had very little sense of taste. I wouldn't find much more enjoyment in a steak than I would with my normal pet food. But ultimately my submissive instincts won out. “Yes Master.”

“Good. I'm going to go take a shower. Try not to burn the house down while I'm gone.”

I don't know why he made jokes like that. The thought of my own clumsiness or incompetence causing my Master’s house to go up in flames was almost enough to bring me to tears right there in the kitchen. Even though I had no conditioning stopping me from leaving the house if I set it on fire, I'm not sure if I could live with myself afterwards…

A boom of thunder shook the house and I dropped down to the floor and started sobbing as my bladder let loose into my as-of-yet dry diaper. I hated storms so much. Why did thunder always sound so angry? I didn't do anything wrong! So why does the sky keep yelling at me?

“It's okay, Myrtle.” my Master’s voice wrapped around me like a security blanket as his hand rubbed my back in little circles. I thought he left to take a shower? Did he forget something?

“It's just a storm, Sweetie. It'll pass.” His soothing tone had an even greater calming effect on me than his touch. I probably would've melted into a puddle on the floor if he hadn't grabbed me and lifted me back up into a standing position, causing me to yelp in surprise.

“Want me to just order Chinese instead?”

He… No, he's not supposed to change his dinner plans for me! I'm the Pet! He's the Master! Why can't he just understand that?

I wipe my eyes. “N-no. I'm fine. Go take your shower.” It was a strange dichotomy: Most new Pets have two Selves--the Pet and the Human--which war with each other daily until the pet side finally chokes out the last remnant of Humanity and they accept their new life. But for me, my two natures both want to please my Master, but in different ways. Part of me wanted him to not make such a big fuss over me. While the other part wanted nothing more than to be fawned over and loved on until he sends me into Sensory Overload. But he hasn't even tried to do since shortly after Bonding with me.

“Well, as long as you're sure.” And with that he left me again with a strange combinatorial of satisfaction for pleasing him and a longing to have his hands on me.

I sighed and started prepping dinner. My diaper could wait till later.

I wasn’t a very good cook before I was a Pet. But since cooking was one of the few tasks Master would actually let me do for him I pushed myself to learn, reading as many cook books as he would buy me. Of course since my taste buds are so dull I can only go by Master’s praise to know if I'm getting better. He insists that I have, but sometimes I feel like he's just saying that to keep me from bawling. I hate to see him unhappy, but it's also hard to please him when he won't be honest about when I displease him.

He came back out of the bathroom wearing his dark blue bathrobe and took a whiff of the air. “Smells good, Myrtle.”

Now there was something we could agree on. “Th-thank you, Master. It's almost ready.” I heard him rummaging around the silverware drawer intending to set the table. Yet another opportunity to serve him taken away from me. Well, at least I could do the dishes afterwards…

I brought the plates over and he let me sit down first. He even helped me with my chair. I'd told him before that he shouldn't bother with that. I'm not his wife, I'm his property. But he would have none of it. I think the archaic and wholly unnecessary ritual somehow made him feel like a gentleman or something. Go figure.

He sat down across from me and took a bite of the potatoes. He always started with the side dish. Then he took a bite of the steak. I waited for his verdict with bated breath, as if this were my trial and he held the power to set me free or give me the death penalty.

“It's perfect.” He flashed a slight smile at me and my body let out the breath I'd been involuntary holding for the past thirty seconds. “Thank you, Master.”

“Go ahead and dig in before it gets cold.”

And that's exactly what I did. From what little I could still taste it was delicious. Maybe I really am a good cook? And the texture was a lot more pleasant than my dry cereal-like Pet food.

Dinner was mostly silent aside from the rain which was beginning to fizzle out and the occasional scraping of a knife against the plate. A sound which caused me to wince whenever either of us was unfortunately enough to make it. Once we were finished I quickly gathered up the plates. “Thank you for giving me steak, Master.”

“Leave the dishes until later. I've got something to show you.”

I stopped dead in my tracks at his order and looked at him in utter confusion. “Did I forget one of my chores, Master?”

“What? No, no I've got a surprise for you.” And with that he goes to the living room. I followed him before my mind stalled trying to think of what he could possibly mean.

“You know it’s been almost two months since we Bonded? It sure is crazy how time flies.” He points to a shoe box with a big red bow on top of it like a birthday present on the coffee table. “For you, my darling.”

“You… You bought me a present?” I approach it cautiously, as if it might explode at any moment. “W-why?” It wasn't an anniversary. It wasn't my birthday. And even if it were both he shouldn't be buying me things. Whatever it is, I've done nothing to deserve it.

“Just open it, will ya?”

I knew he didn't mean it as an order, but nonetheless I threw myself at the box and tore the lid off. Inside was a black leather collar with a thin pair of pink stripes running along the length. “I know pink is your favorite color. And since I don't really care for pink I thought this was a nice compromise.”

“You… You didn't have to…”

“You've been wearing the same cheep-o brown collar since day one. I decided it was high time I bought you a proper one.”

I held it in my hand. Felt the smooth leather glide across my fingertips. This was high-quality craftsmanship. It easily could've cost several hundred dollars! I started bawling right then and there and my bladder voided again. He quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind. “So I take it you like it, then?”

“I… I love it!” I managed between sobs. The collar, the steak, the storm, his touch, it was all just too much for me. I think I must’ve passed out because when my mind returned I was being cradled in his arms on the couch. “H-how long was I out?”

“A couple minutes. Are you okay now?”

I sniffled. “Y-yeah, I think so.” I rested my head on his shoulder. I knew he would want me to get up. But this felt so good to both my natures. I just wanted to prolong it for as long as I could.

“You wanna try on your new collar?”

“Hmm? Oh, y-yes please, Master.”

He helps me sit up in his lap and I feel my diaper squish against his leg causing my face to turn beet red. He's probably disgusted by having my wet diaper against him right now. I'm so disgusting. He gives me the opportunity and ability to use the toilet like a person and I still end up pissing myself like a baby. Why am I always such a…

“There. How's it feel?”

I was so caught up in my internal panic that I completely forgot about the collar. I reached up and felt the cool leather against my skin. It felt heavenly compared to my old, itchy collar. “I love it, Master.” And with that I decided it would be best to get up and go change so I might not appear so gross to him. But as I tried to stand he pulled me back against him eliciting a yelp from me.

“Did I say you could get up?” And with that he turned on the tv. We always watched shows together in the evening. But I usually sat next to him. Occasionally he would let me sit at his feet. But never on his lap! His strong arms wrapped around me pinning my arms helplessly to me sides. I felt his hot breath on my neck as the opening theme song of the Monkees played. My heart was racing and I felt different heat rising inside my diaper. I was definitely going to need my Vibe tonight. I knew I shouldn't say anything. I should just shut up and enjoy whatever this was before my Master came to his senses and returned to his old ways. But my curiosity and confusion got the best of me in the end.

“M-Master?” I squeaked timidly.

“Yeah?”

“Y-you never let me sit in your lap. D-d-did something happen today?”

He sighed. “You could say that,” panic rose in my chest for several excruciating seconds before he continued. “I had a talk with a friend today. He's a Keeper like me. Well, not quite like me, because he actually knows what he's doing.”

I smelled it on him: shame. He felt like a failure as a Keeper. Suddenly all my thoughts about wishing he were like other Keepers came crashing in on top of me. I felt so guilty. If I hadn't already cried myself out I'm sure I would've started sobbing again. I was a horrible Pet for ever thinking any such thing about my wonderful, beautiful Master. “Master I…”

“Let me finish. I… I never expected to be a Keeper. I hoped to God I didn't become a pet--no offense--but I never expected any of this. And because of that I think I've been neglecting some of your needs.” He moved his hand up to the sweet spot behind my ear and my voice came out in a shuttering gasp. “Ohhh Master…”

“I'm not gonna promise everything will be perfect. Certainly not right away. But you're my favorite girl in the whole wide world and it's about time I started showing you just how much you mean to me.”

My eyes shot wide open and all the breath in my lungs seemed to be snatched away as his strong, right hand pressed into the front of my soggy, swollen diaper. It felt like someone had just stuck a cattle prod in my pussy and I saw stars in the corners of my vision. When his hand started rubbing back and forth my mind completely shut down and the animal took over, moans and whimpers quickly giving way to howls and screams of ecstasy. It took him less than a minute to bring me to my first orgasm. First. I thought he would stop there but instead he switched hands and started working me again. After three more orgasms he stuck his hand inside the front of my soggy, sticky diaper and started fingering me directly. I couldn’t think. Every nerve in my body burned with pleasure. Sight, smell, taste and hearing all shut down as my brain devoted all of its energy into amplifying my sense of touch. Nothing existed apart from his hands on me and his lips on the back of my neck. I had gone to Heaven and I didn't even need to die to get there.

If you wanna check out the original story "Keeper's Pet" then you kind find it here:

• Like 6

I enjoyed this a lot!

I particularly enjoyed the idea of a Pet having a lot of freedom but wanting less. I also enjoyed the idea of a Keeper who never planned on being bonded either way, having to deal with suddenly being a Keeper and having to deal with that.

This story is amazing.  You tropebroke me.  I LOVE IT, that's ALWAYS the key to my best stories.  You took the nascent trope of "horny Pet/Master" and turned it on it's ear.

But why was he so reluctant?  Was it out of a sense of guilt that he was taking advantage of this poor woman who didn't choose to bond to him?

I loved every moment of this story and I am SO HAPPY that you wrote it (and thanks for linking the original!)  You captured the dynamic, the animal intensity, but you did it in such a gentle, kind way.  I loved all of the petlike instincts you worked in, the fear of the storm... it's beautiful.

Also, the phrase is "bated breath" not "baited breath" ;)

I would actually love to see this SAME SCENE told from his perspective.  It would be wonderful.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

I enjoyed this a lot!

I particularly enjoyed the idea of a Pet having a lot of freedom but wanting less. I also enjoyed the idea of a Keeper who never planned on being bonded either way, having to deal with suddenly being a Keeper and having to deal with that.

It stands to reason that there would be people in this universe who don't necessarily want to have a pet. Just as there are people in ours who don't want children.

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This story is amazing.  You tropebroke me.  I LOVE IT, that's ALWAYS the key to my best stories.  You took the nascent trope of "horny Pet/Master" and turned it on it's ear.

I'm SOOOOOO glad you loved it! ♡♡♡

21 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But why was he so reluctant?  Was it out of a sense of guilt that he was taking advantage of this poor woman who didn't choose to bond to him?

Could be. I'm leaving that up to the reader's imagination.

21 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I loved every moment of this story and I am SO HAPPY that you wrote it (and thanks for linking the original!)  You captured the dynamic, the animal intensity, but you did it in such a gentle, kind way.  I loved all of the petlike instincts you worked in, the fear of the storm... it's beautiful

I knew I couldn’t go full-on lewd like you do in your story. Plus I really wanted to capture a different tone with this story. A more sad, grey atmosphere rather than the fiery hot red of your story. It also gave me a chance to articulate some emotions I never had a chance to deal with in Angel Hunter. Like the bitter sadness that comes from believing you will never be loved/don't deserve the love you long for.

28 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Also, the phrase is "bated breath" not "baited breath" ;)

Fixed. :)

28 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I would actually love to see this SAME SCENE told from his perspective.  It would be wonderful

I don't think that'll happen. I already had Angel Hunter to explore my "reluctant Dom" side. This was my chance to show what my Subspace looks like. A fragile, timid creature that shatters at the slightest failure or rebuke and melts at the smallest show of affection. Writing Myrtle was a powerful experience for me. Writing her Master wouldn't be nearly as fun to write or to read I imagine.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I don't think that'll happen. I already had Angel Hunter to explore my "reluctant Dom" side. This was my chance to show what my Subspace looks like. A fragile, timid creature that shatters at the slightest failure or rebuke and melts at the smallest show of affection. Writing Myrtle was a powerful experience for me. Writing her Master wouldn't be nearly as fun to write or to read I imagine.

10000% understand, ignore the pleas of the greedy readers :D

This story is perfect just the way it is.  You could feel how hungry for affection Myrtle was, how she needed his praise more than anything in the whole world.  It's beautiful and I love it.

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

10000% understand, ignore the pleas of the greedy readers :D

This story is perfect just the way it is.  You could feel how hungry for affection Myrtle was, how she needed his praise more than anything in the whole world.  It's beautiful and I love it.

Thank you! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

I've tried exploring this side of myself in Roleplay a few times, but my partners just weren't quite ready or willing to put up with a Myrtle.

Angel Hunter is still my masterpiece, but this story is definitely the most beautiful and touching thing I've ever written. :wub:

I for one did enjoy it...especially the difference in how much she craved more...and how initially he was unable or unwilling to do that...and how she didn't like how he would even set the table, taking away something she could do.

20 hours ago, violetbaby said:

I for one did enjoy it...especially the difference in how much she craved more...and how initially he was unable or unwilling to do that...and how she didn't like how he would even set the table, taking away something she could do.

T'was a vicious dichotomy. And there really are people like that out there. I'm one of them! Not nearly to this extent of course, but take it from me, it really does suck when you want to do more and people won't let you. Especially if they think they're doing you a favor! As I said: vicious dichotomy.

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow!

Wow indeed!

7 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm honestly surprised this is a one shot. You could definitely continue this if you ever so desired.

Mayhaps, but I don’t have an ideas on how to further develop these characters. I had a story to tell; a message to convey, and I happened to only need 3K words to do it.

If by some miracle I come up with a plot in the next day of so that I feel would be an acceptable continuation of what was supposed to be this beautiful, sicinct story, then I might consider writing it. Otherwise I'm putting this one to bed in the Completed Stories section.

18 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

This story is sort of sad.  Can you reverse the effects ever?  Doe the pet actually become the owner in a sense? 

The tone was sorta melancholy, but I thought I ended it very happily!

And what do you mean can the effects be reversed?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The tone was sorta melancholy, but I thought I ended it very happily!

And what do you mean can the effects be reversed?

Me, being silly on the precipice of a New World.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, ELLIE52 said:

Me, being silly on the precipice of a New World.

Silly Ellie. *boops nose*

On 9/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, fyunch said:

That’s fun.  Breaking out of the gentleman / pedestal statue cliche and entering the Keeper / Pet mode.  Still gotta learn how.

I'm confused, are you saying you are trying to learn how or that need to learn how?

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Silly Ellie. *boops nose*

I'm confused, are you saying you are trying to learn how or that need to learn how?

I think you are showing your characters learning how.