LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Issues with pull up type Continence nurse unsure what to suggest

Hi All

Saw my continence nurse today apparently the reason I have all the slipping and skin irritation issues as well as occasionally leakage around the legs is because the product I am wearing is too large (Large) and the Medium is too tight and she stated I seem to be in between sizes.

My waist is 112cm and my continence nurse is unsure what to try next. She wants me to try Bonds incontinence trunks 105 -110cm. Which I am unsure as they only hold 400mls and my leakage varies on amout etc as well as a very heavy sweater in that area.

Thank you  

• 1 month later...

Try Dry 24/7, they are size about a half a size lager than most other brands. ( Medium is in between the standard medium and large ) and it can absorb in between 2 to 3 liters. ( 2,000ml to 3,000ml ). Super comfortable to wear and I swear by this product. It has served me well since I first tired them in 2012.

I to am in between sizing and the Dry 24/7’s were may main go to diaper for 2 years as they fit the best as they are cut a bit larger so I fit i to a medium comfortably but need a large in all other brands.  They are a very absorbant diaper and wick well give them a try I only switched to Betterdry diapers to manage my bed wetting better I am a side sleeper and they absorb a bit faster so I leak less often. 

Either way tapped diapers are the best way to go as they are more absorbant and they fit sugger you can use hockey tape around your diaper to help re enforce your tapes and to keep the diaper snugger. also a proper fitting onesie will keep your diaper inplace. 

I wear a onesie all the time and and tape my diaper snugg I no longer have any issues with a sagging or slipping diaper

• 3 weeks later...