LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

divorce and moving

suzuki2011

so my wife and i are getting a divorce (has nothing to do with diapers) and im moving out of state to south Carolina to move in with a friend i honestly cant wait tomove down there and start over and try to meet some new people. any ab/dl down in south carolina greenvill area

There are a few of us locally and a bunch more in the mid and low state areas. You'll probably like it here at least until June when it gets outrageously hot again. Leave your snow-related gear back there, as we only get a few inches for a few days every couple years. Bring your sun and hiking gear because there's plenty of that, and the beach is just a few hours away. And get ready to hear "Y'all" being said frequently ?

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

There are a few of us locally and a bunch more in the mid and low state areas. You'll probably like it here at least until June when it gets outrageously hot again. Leave your snow-related gear back there, as we only get a few inches for a few days every couple years. Bring your sun and hiking gear because there's plenty of that, and the beach is just a few hours away. And get ready to hear "Y'all" being said frequently ?

Bettypooh

im look forward to it i hate snow. and im okay with the south i lived in missouri until i was 10

The forecast here says it is going to be really wet, but that's normal for me ? Fully overcast now with fast-moving low clouds and breezy outside which feels really good ? Rain moves in this afternoon and winds peak later tonight. Rain tapers off Monday. Temps will be down for a few days then a little more summer before our 2 weeks of Autumn arrive ☺️ It's almost a non-event this far inland except for low-lying areas which may flood. That happens enough with our summer thunderstorms so nobody will be surprised. The coast of SC didn't suffer much, but the central coast area of NC is seeing flooding like hasn't happened since hurricane Hazel in 1954, and the rain continues for them ?

Bettypooh

None so far, but a state-wide meet or munch has been discussed and now that there's more people around than back then it might happen. Also just an hour from Asheville NC where there's a few of us too. So perhaps. Look in the SC and NC Meeting Place forums and you'll find quite a few of us around.

I'm something of a hermit, even locally, but there's a lot going on in Downtown right now and lots of new people moving here through the last 5 years with many more coming along. My best guess is that within an hour of here there are at least 50 ABDL's though only a few of them are here on DD.

Bettypooh

Well, and I probably speak for all of us, I'm glad you're OK and got through it relatively unscathed. :rolleyes:  The media has hyped this thing up, however, I would not want to be caught in any weather event like you've had, not even a tropical storm. Even that's pretty bad as relatives of mine have experienced. Not fun.

6 hours ago, ppdude said:

Well, and I probably speak for all of us, I'm glad you're OK and got through it relatively unscathed. :rolleyes:  The media has hyped this thing up, however, I would not want to be caught in any weather event like you've had, not even a tropical storm. Even that's pretty bad as relatives of mine have experienced. Not fun.

im moving TO south Carolina in about a week and half

It now looks like we're good here for Florence, just a few inches of rain and a little extra breezy. Areas to the north get progressively more rain, and they will have some problems with flooding and landslides due to the terrain. The road trip should be OK by then unless something gets washed out in a major way. Just as you get settled in should be when the trees turn colors, and it's beautiful here then.

Bettypooh

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

It now looks like we're good here for Florence, just a few inches of rain and a little extra breezy. Areas to the north get progressively more rain, and they will have some problems with flooding and landslides due to the terrain. The road trip should be OK by then unless something gets washed out in a major way. Just as you get settled in should be when the trees turn colors, and it's beautiful here then.

Bettypooh

great