LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

oh I have a story to tell you all

I have mentioned in another post I am planning on wearing full time.  Well, I also told my mom.  I have had another tread on that topic though I think I deleted it.

Now when I told my mom about the full-time diaper wearing.  One thing that came out of her mouth shocked me.  She said now we can wear diapers together.  She wears out and about the cloth like cheap kind.  Hers is for Accidents if they arise.  Now that really shocked the crap out of me.  Now she is not a DL or anything like that.

All The Best

DiaperboyEddie12

• Thanks 1

It never went as far as me being in diapers, but the last few years of my Mom's life she needed protection because she couldn't always get to the toilet in time anymore. At first it rather upset her, but once she saw how much better life was that way she didn't have any problems with it any more. My sisters took care of her personal needs, so I didn't get directly involved there. My oldest sister needs pads due to age and previous surgeries but isn't inclined to say much about that so I leave it alone. I have a brother who lives far away, and he recently had to have bladder surgery. Diapers were going to be needed for at least awhile after that so I shared something of it with him, but only as related to my own life-long continence issues and not as a DL. I think my family would be OK with my DL side, but since I don't have to go there to explain my wearing I won't burden them with that. Just my way of doing things, YMMV ?

Bettypooh

5 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

It never went as far as me being in diapers, but the last few years of my Mom's life she needed protection because she couldn't always get to the toilet in time anymore. At first it rather upset her, but once she saw how much better life was that way she didn't have any problems with it any more. My sisters took care of her personal needs, so I didn't get directly involved there. My oldest sister needs pads due to age and previous surgeries but isn't inclined to say much about that so I leave it alone. I have a brother who lives far away, and he recently had to have bladder surgery. Diapers were going to be needed for at least awhile after that so I shared something of it with him, but only as related to my own life-long continence issues and not as a DL. I think my family would be OK with my DL side, but since I don't have to go there to explain my wearing I won't burden them with that. Just my way of doing things, YMMV ?

Bettypooh

What does YMMV mean?

• 2 weeks later...