LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Capcon 2019

AwakenEvil

I have to ask.  As a DL - no AB interest, or at least very little, what do I have to look forward to at CAPCON?  I have seen many reports on this event and they look great - IF you are an adult baby.  What does this event offer to a DL with little to no interest in ageplay/regression?

I have watched from afar for years, wondering if I should attend.  After all I live here.  But I am a diaper lover, not an adult baby.  

Please do not get me wrong,  This is a great event for those who fit here.  I am just not sure that I would fit.

Can anyone fill me in and help me to decide if this is something I should attend? 

Thanks,

Don

On 9/11/2018 at 10:48 PM, dondd said:

I have to ask.  As a DL - no AB interest, or at least very little, what do I have to look forward to at CAPCON?  I have seen many reports on this event and they look great - IF you are an adult baby.  What does this event offer to a DL with little to no interest in ageplay/regression?

I have watched from afar for years, wondering if I should attend.  After all I live here.  But I am a diaper lover, not an adult baby.  

Please do not get me wrong,  This is a great event for those who fit here.  I am just not sure that I would fit.

Can anyone fill me in and help me to decide if this is something I should attend? 

Thanks,

Don

As someone that's an DL and my wife a Submissive DL I can tell you we have amazing time at Capcon. 

• 4 weeks later...