LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

THE PERFECT WIFE : chapters one - five

THE PERFECT WIFE

INTRODUCTION
I

JESS

Jess was a kindergarten teacher. She was the physical embodiment of Grace. Her poise was only ever bested by the mercy of her own divine beauty, and angelic stature. She was shapely, and refined. Standing a hair over six foot. Legs for days - as they say. Beside curves in all the right places. Busty, and blonde. She wore piercing blue eyes. And skin as delicate, and smooth as porcelain.  
  It wasn’t all handed to her by the Gods, though. She stayed, very, active outside of the classroom. Protein shakes, and a balanced breakfast every morning. Superseded by a cascade of various workouts.

CHRIS

Chris was a Doctor. He was the physical embodiment of Ego. His blundering pride was only ever bested, by the lenity of his incontestable charm, and magnetism. He was, ironically, a man of small stature. Even so, retaining a strapping physique. Abs of steel - as they say. Cheek by jowl to a brilliant beard. One that would put, the great, Chuck Norris to shame.

They were his gifts from the Gods. He had to do very little to maintain his debonair ambiance. He fancied a few fingers fine cognac, and a cigar after a long day. Over and above that - he enjoyed to cook.

INTRODUCTION
II

They met during college. Jess was graduating from community college, and Chris was enrolling in grad school. She was a few years older than him. And. by societies standards, she was light years out of his league.

Though - even then, Chris had a charisma score of over twenty. She succumbed to his boyish charm, and chivalrous nature - right away… beside the prospect of an affluent doctor, as a husband.

She was his queen.

Shortly after Chris Graduated, the two of them eloped, in Holy Matrimony. It was a fairy-tale wedding. Befit to royalty. He spared no expense.

Money was never a presentiment Chris had to think about. He came from it. Him and his mother lived a lavish life. Behind the several remunerative investments Chris’s father made before he passed.
His mother spoiled, and encouraged him his whole life. He was destined for greatness. No matter what path he chose to walk.

Jess was not as fortunate…

Her father ran off to New Orleans with some tramp, when she was young. He left her mother, and her with nothing. Nothing, but a pile of debt - that is. Jess’s mom turned to drugs, and started stripping to make ends meet. Jess was often left to fend for herself. For days. She worked tirelessly to care for her mother, and eventually put herself through school.

CHAPTER ONE
I

It was a slow day at the office. With little to do to occupy his time, Chris indulged a Pharmaceutics Representative, that had been hounding him for a meeting. He hated meetings like this. But had a quota to fill, VIA Hospital protocols.
  This one was especially painful. The man could talk. and talk, and talk. And, he did.

“I tell you what. I don’t even know how some of these pills make it human trials…” he admitted, at one point. “The last batch got it real bad.” he continued, shaking his head disdainfully.
  “Oh yeah. How so?” Chris questioned. Uninterested, and obviously just going through the the motions. For conversations sake.
  “It was a new birth control. Everything was going fine. Then one week. BAM! Totally incontinent.” He slapped his hands together as he said it. “The whole lot of them. Something like fifty or sixty college girls. Pissing, and shitting in diapers. STILL! - to this day. And that was months ago.” He continued, “It’s a damn shame, too. A lot of them were real pretty. Cheerleaders, and Volleyball players from the University.”
  Chris was intrigued now. But, didn’t want to seem so. “Any other symptoms?” he nonchalantly questioned.

“Oh yeah! That’s just the tip of the ice burg… It was all from nerve damage. Let me just say this… Those girls aren’t gonna be playing sports anytime soon.” the rep was shaking his head. “Some of them will be lucky if they walk right, ever again. It really jumbled up their motor skills. Poor girls just didn’t want to have babies. Now they ,pretty much, are babies. Ain’t that a bitch.”

“Sure is.” Chris said agreeably. “I’ve never heard about this, though. What was the pill again?” Probing the validity of the man’s story. While maintaining aloofness.
  “Oh, the company payed out the ass to keep this one under raps.” he rebutted. “I probably shouldn't have even said what I did.”

“Bullshit, man. Come on.” Chris pressed. “I don’t want my wife ever taking something like that.” he pleaded - in opposition of the truth.

Chris would in fact, want his wife to take a pill like that. Very much. Not that he wanted her to suffer. He loved her dearly. It was just… He found it erotically stimulating when women had accidents. He had a diaper fetish. That he, desperately, hid from the world.
  If Jess were to become incontinent, then he could live out his wildest dreams. All day, every day. He had fantasized - time, and time again - about Jess wearing diapers, and acting like a baby. But, never had the gumption to act.

”I can’t. I could loose my job.” the man replied, apologetically.         
  “Tell you what. I will order a few dozen cases of that allergy bull shit your pawning off… If you tell me what trial it was. How’s that for a deal?”
  “Hot damn!” he shouted. “You got yourself a deal, Doc!… But, I never told you. Right?”
  “My lips are sealed.”

It took Chris most of that afternoon, and several big favors to track down an existing case of the pills. Most of them were destroyed after the trials. A few labs were granted access to them, though. strictly for research, and development. By chance, one of those labs was local. Only thirty minutes from his Hospital. And, not far out of the way, from his commute home.

By the end of the day, he was heading to pick a case up. It was, honestly, easier than he thought it would be. At the lab It was quick exchange of etiquette, and academisms. Rather informal.

On the drive home, Chris questioned if he could really go through with it. To his beautiful, loving wife.
  “Pfft…Loving…” he scoffed. In all honesty the marriage wasn’t doing well. It wasn’t awful, but it wasn’t love. Not anymore.
  As the years went by, Jess became more and more comfortable with her plush life. Forgetting where she came from. Chris recommend her to the most esteemed private school in the Tri-State Area.

Which only fueled her la-di-da lifestyle.  
  Chris, worked so much. They drifted apart. By the time he noticed there was a rift, he didn’t know how to fix it. At this point, there wasn’t much Chris had to offer, that she couldn’t get on her own.
  She was already dazzlingly beautiful, and educated. She would still get half his money, if she left him. And, now thanks to the boujee teaching job, she had the social standing, and networks to make it on her own. It was only a matter of time.
  “If she is going to leave me. She’s going to do it in a diaper.” Chris said allowed, to himself, as he pulled up the drive.    

He stashed the pills in the garage.  Among a sea of similar boxes. Making sure to grab a few, for dinner…

CHAPTER
II

Jess ate those pills for dinner, every night that week. And, they were in her protein shakes, every morning.  

It was, still, a slow start.
  Only a few close calls - little leaks here, and there for the first few days. Jess was able to take care of them discreetly. And, she thought little of them. Chris began to doubt if they were even working.

He could barely contain his excitement a couple of mornings later, though. He woke up to find that Jess had wet the bed.  
  Composing himself beforehand, he jostled his wife awake. “Honey. Wake up. You had an accident!”

“What? No I didn’t!” Jess grouchily tried to protest. “It’s just…” she cast about for any other excuse. Groggily examining her wet crotch, and the puddle underneath her. Realizing the dreadfully embarrassing truth, she wrenched herself awake in a panic.
  “Told you.” Chris said. With a coy smile. “Does somebody need a play date with Mr.Potty?” Mr. Potty was the potty-training mascot Jess’s school implemented for their pre-school kids, that had issues.

“That isn’t funny!” Jess scorned, as she stomped her soggy butt towards the bathroom - red in the face.

Chris was changing the bedding when Jess emerged from the bathroom. “All clean, baby girl?”
  “Fuck off, Chris. You’re enjoying this way too much.” Jess replied. Before again stomping off. Shouting, “I’m just stressed because I have a new student teacher starting today.”, as she ran out the door. Late for work.
  Chris feared he had pushed the envelope to far on her first accident. He resolved to be a bit more tactful, for the next few days.

Her student teacher was in the classroom with the kids when Jess arrived, flustered.

“Hi, I’m sorry. There was a bit of an accident this morning. It had me running a bit late. I’m Jessica Grey. You can call me Jess, or Mrs. Grey.” She extended her hand out towards the young woman. “You must be Taylor.”

“I am.” Taylor replied, bubbly. “It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Grey. I’m really excited. And don’t worry. My son makes me late all the time. With his accidents.”
  “Oh, no dear. I don’t have kids.” Jess replied. “It was just car trouble.” She lied.

Internally screaming, and embarrassed that she had the same problems as a toddler. “Lest not make assumptions, young lady.” Jess said. Trying to maintain her prudent attitude.
  “Of course not, I just…” Taylor stated to say.
  “It’s fine, dear. Lets get started…”
  “Yes, mam.”
  The morning went smoothly. Jess, and Taylor had a productive conversation, while the kids napped. They really hit it off. Jess really had been worried she would get stuck with a lame mentee.

After nap time, Jess had Taylor distribute lunch. With lessons to follow.
  Jess was in front of the class, drawing shapes on the white-board. Encouraging the class to name them. She was behind time, before she knew what happened next… A warm sensation was making it’s way down her legs.

“This can’t be happening!” she thought. Her legs bowed outwards as she examined herself. Looking down only validated her fears. She was pissing her pants. Awake. In the middle of the day.

She forced her knees together, and squirmed. Contorting her sightly legs this way, and that - attempting to ebb the flow. All the same, she couldn’t stop it.
  The children were in an uproar, before she could even try to hide her shame…“Mrs. Grey peed her pants!!!”, they mocked. “She needs a diaper!!!”    

Jess was immobile. Anchored by the indignity. She couldn’t bare to make eye contact with the only other adult in the room.

She felt like a child, herself. Her favorite pant-suit was soaking wet, and stained with piss.  

“Alright, children! It’s just an accident. Everyone has them.” Taylor finally shouted. Attempting to end the ruckus. To little effect. Finally resorting to an impromptu recess break. “Do you need anything, Jess?” Taylor asked, as she eased the last of the rowdy children into the hall.
  “No, I’m fine. Thank you.” Jess said, trying to compose herself. Wiping the tears away, that were welling in her eyes. “I just… don’t know.”
  “I have a spare outfit, in my car. I can grab it. If you want to change?” Taylor bashfully offered.
  “Thank you dear, that would be great.” Jess responded. Still avoiding eye contact. When the room was empty she waddled to the bathroom. Walking like she was sitting on an invisible saddle the whole way there.

She was relieved to have a private bathroom. Having the kindergarten classroom did have it’s perks. At least she wouldn’t have to parade past her peers, after peeing her pants.
  “That however, may have been more dignifying, in the long run.” She thought, pushing open the door. The kindergarten bathroom was, go figure, decorated excessively childish. Bordering on nursery decor. There was even a changing table, left over from when it was a pre-school room.

Jess shut the door behind her. And started to strip naked from the waist down. Placing her wet pants and panties on the changing table. She looked around for something to, properly, clean herself with. Finding only baby wipes, that were left in the cupboard. She felt exceedingly infantile. Quietly sobbing, as she wiped herself.

There was a knock at the door. “Jess, you in there?” It was Taylor’s voice. “I have some dry clothes here, for you… It’s just my workout clothes. They’re clean though. I was going to go the gym after school.”

“Thank you dear. I’m sure they will be fine. Can you just leave them by the door?” Jess more insisted, than asked. “You can bring the kids back in soon. I shouldn’t be long.” she added. Trying to muster, and maintain what dignity she had left.
  Jess deferred the rest of the day to Taylor. The school had a strict dress code, for teachers. And, she didn’t want to explain to her principal, or anyone for that matter, why she was wearing neon pink yoga pants.

Jess waited anxiously for her husband to return. Dreading the conversation she was about to have, the whole while. She drank nearly a bottle of wine while she waited, to calm her nerves. Before passing out on the couch.
  It was a few hours later, when Chris arrived home. He found Jess, sound asleep. In yet another puddle, of her own design.

“Jess, Honey. Wake up. You had another accident.” Chris definitively stated. Gently coaxing his wife awake.
  She couldn’t believe it. Three times in one day! At least it wouldn’t be a hard conversation to start…
  “I think somethings wrong with me!” Jess cried. “I had an accident at school today,too…”
  “Is that where these hot pants came from?” Chris jested, as he playfully spanked her butt.

“STOP! I don’t feel good, or sexy right now.” Jess barked. “I’m going to take a shower, and then I want to go to the hospital, for a check-up.” she demanded.  
  “Well, little lady. Good thing you married a doctor.” Chris boasted. “Go get cleaned up, I’ll take care of this mess.” He motioned towards the wet couch cushion.

Jess blushed, and waddled towards the bathroom in defeat.

“You look like the bride of Frankenstein!” Chris taunted behind her.
  “SHUT UP!” she screamed. “THIS ISN’T FUNNY!”
  “I’m sorry babe. I’m sure it’s nothing. Everything will be OK.” Chris lied.

“Well, there’s nothing wrong with your preliminary tests.” Chris said. Thumbing through some papers, in a manila envelope.

“Somethings wrong!” Jess argued. “I’m pissing my pants Chris!” she started crying. “I don’t… want to… pee my pants…” she managed, between sobs
  “I know Hun. Blood work will come back by the morning. We will know more then.” he assured her, in a loving embrace. “Let’s just go home, and you can get some rest.”  

“Yeah, right. Rest.” Jess sarcastically repeated. “Just so I can wet the bed again… I’d rather die.” she pouted.
  “We have protection here…”
  Chris couldn’t even finish his sentence, before Jess cut him off. “I am not wearing a diaper.” she snapped.

“It was only a suggestion, I bet you wont even need them.” Chris lied, again. “Let’s go.”

The next few days were not any better for Jess. She made it to the bathroom a hand full of times. But, more often than not she had to endure one embarrassing accident after the next. Pissing herself uncontrollably in front of her husband, her best friend, and neighbors. She didn’t wake up dry a single time that weekend.   
  Jess was crushed. Physically, and emotionally come Monday morning. Another wet one. There was no way she was going to work, in her current condition. She didn’t even have the courage to get out of the house, to go running. Behind the fear of wetting herself in front of the neighbors, again.

That afternoon Jess called the school, and took a temporary leave of absence.

• Thanks 2

This is really good! I know it seems discouraging that you're not getting much feedback, but most of my stories only get one or two replies an update. Regardless of that, I measure the success of a story by the amount of views I get. Keep up the good work and I hope that Jess ends up having coordination problems soon!

Well you only started posting this 15 hours ago. And it’s a weekday. Give people a chance to notice the story. I thought the beginning was awesome. It’s well written and entertaining. I would have definitely given it a like if I had one I could give it. I will be looking forward to seeing chapter 3 and more after that. Please don’t be discouraged. You are doing a fantastic job. 

CHAPTER THREE
III

A few days later.
Sometime, around Noon…

Jess was asleep in bed. And, not only in spite of depression, or shame. That is, not so say, she wasn’t depressed - or, ashamed. Because, she was… desperately. Only, it was coupled with severe fatigue, and less than average cognitive function.
  She hadn’t been out of bed since Chris had given her the, ‘news’, a couple days prior. His, ‘diagnosis’, was irrefutable. Jess had, somehow contracted a parasite. One that caused irreversible evidence.  
  The long, and short of it… Jess wasn’t going to get better. ‘But, at least, she wouldn’t get any worse.’ - Chris had assured.

She, obviously, found little solace in that promise.

The night Chris delivered his, ‘diagnosis’, was the night Jess caved. With little choice. She submitted, to wearing protection. An uninvited solution, she contested thus far - with steadfast resolve. More so, when her new undergarments were in view.

In her wildest imagination… The worst case scenario : was the depends, pull-ups.

Jess had seen a commercial, months ago. Featuring Lisa Rinna - wearing the newest line of depends, in honor of positive self image. Despite the message, all Jess could think was, “Thank god I don’t have to wear something like that.” What Chris brought home was far worse, than the creature of her nightmares.
  They were thick, and backed by plastic. Anything, but discrete. There was no way to hide the discernible crinkling. Caused by, even, the slightest movement. And, not a pull-up at all. More so, a diaper - by definition. They were fastened around her hips by four pink tabs. Lacking, only, the babyish designs, across the front - to complete her infantile attire. At this point, though… Nothing would have surprised her.   

Jess woke up confused, as she did lately. Everything felt fuzzy. She couldn’t hold onto a thought. It took a few minutes for her to piece the last few weeks together. Her mind, was the hardest faculty to loose. She prided her intellect.

The wet diaper between her legs, really triggered a lot of the memories. She was, ceaselessly, mortified. Tears already rolling down her cheeks.

She tried to get out of bed. Bracing herself on the nightstand as she did. A valiant effort, but not enough. Her knees buckled, and she started to fall. She sent a lamp crashing to the floor - scrambling for balance. Herself, following suit. With a clamor.
  She scrambled to get up. Collapsing beneath her own weight several times. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt so helpless. The warm pressure growing inside her diaper did not make matters any better…

Jess was hysterical at this point. She tested to crawl towards the bathroom. Withal, knowing it was too late. She had no choice but to sit there, on the floor. Pooping in her already wet diaper.   
  Chris heard the commotion. Hurriedly, He opened the door. Only to discover Jess, in her disconsolate state.

He tried to mask his enthusiasm, with well dramatized worriment. Although significantly less effort was actually needed…

Jess was so distraught, she barely payed any notice to what Chris was actually saying, or doing.

“Help! Darling help me!!”, she cried. Stretching her feeble arms out towards her husband. “I had another accident. I’m so sorry…” She shamefully confessed.
  “It’s alright, Baby. You’ll be better soon.” Chris, falsely, promised. An emphasis on, ‘Baby’. He pulled Jess to her feet, as he tried to console her. “Let’s get you cleaned up then, pretty girl.” ushering her back to the bed, and slowly guiding her down.   
  “I’m not a bab…EEEEE!” Jess sheepishly tried to contest her husbands, aptly chosen, pet name. Her defiance, however, was cut short. Replaced, instead, by a strident moan.

Getting Jess back into bed, had spread her mess deeper into every crevice.

Consistent with her new reality Chris changed Jess’s soiled diaper. He cleaned her, with baby wipes. Covered her in baby powder. She detested the smell. It was the constant reminder, of her hell.
  Chris fastened the last tape, and patted her crotch. “All better”. Like, that made Jess feel any better. He then left the room, assuring his immediate return.
  He came back carrying something familiar. A plastic cube, with various shaped holes. A toy her kindergartners regularly played with.
  “Why do you have that babies toy?” Jess instantly questioned. “I told you… I’m not a baby. Your jokes aren’t funny.”
  “This isn’t a joke.” Chris replied, defensively. Absolving, and imploring, he continued, “It’s therapy. It will help you regain some mobility.”  
  “Fine. But, no Jokes.” Jess insisted. She was so frustrated, trying to finish the puzzle. She payed no attention to her husband’s lustful gaze.
  Chris watched in awe, while his, super-model caliber, wife struggled to complete the most childish of games. Wearing nothing but a diaper. It was a dream come true.
He broke the silence first.
  “So… I’m going to have to get back to work next week.” Chris started.
  Jess threw a plastic triangle across the room. She screamed, “SO WHAT! YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME?!! IS THAT WERE THIS IS GOING?” Projecting her previous guilty desires. Obviously embarrassed, and insecure.
  “Never, babe.” Chris quickly assured. “We… Just need help getting through this first few months. I didn’t know who else to call. So…” He was making a face, he only made when talking about one person.
  “You didn’t!” Jess cut Chris off. “MY MOTHER!” She threw a plastic circle across the room, and then a square at Chris.
  “I figured Pam would be the least embarrassing person to help you through this!” Chris fought, in his own defense.

Jess had always been, openly, embarrassed by her mother. Pam was precipitant, and lubricious. She drank like a sailor, and jested like a man. Dressed like a harlot, and acted the part. Chris enjoyed every part of her. The latter, secretly so.
  He had always found her attractive. With no short list, for cause. It was never talked about. But, Chris was sure Jess always suspected as much.

“WHHYYYY!” Jess cried in disbelief. “When does she get here?” she questioned, mournfully. Tears, again, starting to well in her eyes.
  “In the morning.” Chris said. Continuing, “Let’s not worry about that right now. Pretend I didn’t say anything. Let’s try this again…” He handed Jess the plastic square, she had thrown at him. Undeniably excited…

Jess struggled with her toy for the better part of an hour. Despite his deboucherous intentions. Chris was right. Jess wasn’t thinking about her mother coming to visit anymore. She didn’t really have the mental constitution left, to focus on too much at one time.
  When Chris finally couldn’t contain his wonderment any longer, he excused himself again, “You’re doing great, Babe. Keep it up. I’ll be right back. I have something else for you.”
  “IS IT ANOTHER BABY TOY?!?” Jess sarcastically squealed. Slamming the plastic cube she was holding, against a triangle shaped hole.

• Thanks 2

CHAPTER FOUR
IV

Chris returned minutes later. Carrying a large box. “One more.” he said. Grabbing a smaller box, from just outside the door.
  “What’s all this” Jess hesitantly questioned. “Do I even want to know.”
  Chris ripped open the larger box first, with no reply. Unveiling a big white plastic gate, with the hardware to fasten it to a bed.
  “Is that a fucking crib! Are you serious?” Jess asked. Dumbfounded.
  “It’s not a crib. Don’t be so dramatic. It’s  just like the beds at the hospital” Chris claimed. “It’s just for your safety. You can really hurt yourself falling out of bed, like you do…” he continued. Trying to difuse the situation. “It has a shelf. For your lap top, and stuff.” he said. Motioning towards the smaller box.
  “You know what, Chris… When a husband tells his wife he has something else for her. They expect roses, or chocolates, or… diamonds! NOT A FUCKING CRIB!” Jess bellowed. “I just want to go to bed now.”      

The next morning…

“I really wish you hadn’t called her.” Jess confessed, again.
  “I know. But, She’ll be here soon. And, she's coming to help, remember. You're going to need it.” Chris avoidably reminder her.
  Jess looked down at the diaper she was wearing. The one her husband changed her into, moments ago. Her cheeks glowing red. “I know.” She squeaked, timidly.  

“Speaking of her. Let’s get you dressed.” Chris suggested - Jess was again, naked, Save her diaper. He had taken her nightgown off, when he changed her. “You’re not stuck in bed, Lady. When Pam gets here, Ill help you out to the garden. We can have tea.” Chris offered. Pulling a yellow sundress out of her closet. “You like this one in the garden, right?” Holding it up against himself.
  “I don’t care!” Jess snapped. “…Yes I do. I like to wear that dress in the garden. It matches the lilies.” she promptly added. Wearing a more contrite tone…

In her reality, none of this was Chris’s fault. He had only done his best to treat, and care for her - as far a Jess knew.

The doorbell rang

“That’s probably her.” Chris said. He pulled the dress over Jess’s head, and fit her arms through the sleeves. “I’m going to go let her in. I’ll come back, and get you when She’s settled. I’m sure she has some luggage.
  “I’m sure.” Jess sighed, rolling her eyes. “Just hurry, I actually do want to get up out of this bed. Even if it is ti see her.”
  “Only a moment, darling.” he said. Before making his way downstairs.

Chris opened the door. He was Greeted by a, characteristically, affectionate Pam. She pulled him in for a hug. Holding him tight against her observable bosom.

Pam was wearing a low cut slip dress. And heels. It fit tight around her hips, and ended shortly there after. Leaving little to the imagination. Her long blonde curls cascaded of her bare shoulders, and into Chris’s face.

To say that Pam, and Jess could pass as sister’s was an understatement. The gorgeous Jess, was a clone of her mother. And, Pam aged like a fine wine - despite her trying life. She was still as voluptuous as her daughter, if not more.

“It’s been too long, my boy!” she exclaimed. Pressing Chris’s face deeper into her chest, and shaking it. “I just wish it was under better circumstances.” she added, before releasing Chris.

“It’s good to see you too, Pam.” he said, giddily. “Let’s get your things pulled in, and then I’ll help Jess down.”
  “Oh, thank you dear.” she praised. “I hope I didn’t bring too much. I know you said it was pretty bad. I didn’t know how long I would be staying.”
  “No amount could ever be problem, Mam. You’re family.” Chris guaranteed.
  “Mam..” she blushed. “I told you to call me Pam.”

They had just finished pulling in the last of Pam’s stuff. She declared, “Alright. That’s the last of it. Asking, “Now where is my poor baby girl?”
  “I would avoid the ‘B’ word, around Jess.” Chris said. Cautiously laughing. “It’s kind of a touchy issue. You know..”
  “What… Baby?” Pam questioned. “She’s my daughter, I’ll call her what I want.” she playfully scoffed. Shooing Chris away to fetch Jess.
  “Okay, Okay. I’ll go get her. If you want to put some tea on, We’ll be down soon”

Chris popped his head into the bedroom. “Ready?” he asked.
  “As I will ever be.” Jess replied. “Took you long enough.”
  Before he helped her up, Chris handed Jess a little blue pill. “Here take this, it will help with the anxiety. I promise”
  Jess took the pill, and popped it in her mouth. “Thank you. Let’s get this over with.” she said. Right after that, Chris whisked her to her feet - and helped her downstairs.
  Pam was just finishing the tea, when Jess and Chris joined her. “Oh. My poor girl” she said. “I’m so sorry.” pulling Jess in for a hug.

“Me too, Mom.” Jess said, apathetically. “Let’s just get out to the garden, first. I’m starting to feel dizzy, I want to sit down.
  In the garden Chris helped Jess into a chair. Barely seconds after Chris released his supportive grasp on her, she was wobbling in her seat. She would have fallen, had Chris not caught her.
  “Oh no! That was close.” Pam yelled. “Here. Let me help her. You go fetch a blanket to put down, for her to sit on.

The little blue pill Chris gave her had hit hard. Jess was out cold, within the first twenty minutes of conversation. Spread out, and drooling on the blanket Chris had brought her.    
  Pam noticed that Jess had dozed of first. “Well, I guess she needs her rest.” she teased. “That doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun… does it?” pulling a bottle of tequila out of her purse, “Shots!”, she yelled.
  Jess wiggled a bit, at the commotion - and, with a lurching shrug rolled over. Still sound asleep. The tossing had caused her  little yellow dress to ride up. Revealing a, now wet diaper.

“It looks like she had another accident” Chris pointed out. “I should get her cleaned up.” he added.
  “Nonsense.” Pam challenged - pouring out two shots. “When Jess was little she would have two or three accidents before I changed her diaper… and that one she’s wearing now looks like it can handle more than a few. Let her sleep. I’ll change her, when she wakes up.” She said.

“Cheers!” Chris replied. Already intoxicated - by Pam’s captivating stare, and seductive smile.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great! I had a like to give it today and was glad to do so.  Chris is a cold hearted person to be contemplating messing around with his mother-in-law while his diapered wife is passed out right in front of him. Keep it up. You are continuing to do an awesome job with this story. 

52 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Great! I had a like to give it today and was glad to do so.  Chris is a cold hearted person to be contemplating messing around with his mother-in-law while his diapered wife is passed out right in front of him. Keep it up. You are continuing to do an awesome job with this story. 

Thank you so much. It means a lot.

I should have chapter five posted by the end of the night.

?

CHAPTER FIVE
V

Hours had passed. Likewise, the bottle of tequila. Chris, and Pam had been so engaged by each other. Each other, and the libations. Of course… Neither of them noticed Jess had wet herself, again. Or that she had woken up, some time ago.

She was so groggy still - by consequence of the pill Chris had given her. It took her more than a minute or two, to muster the lucidity to comprehend the situation. Or speak, for that matter

“Are you drunk?” she shouted. Finally rallying the strength, to do so. “What time is it?… Why didn’t you wake me up?!?” she questioned angrily. Jess lifted herself up, enough to sit - and, realize the sodden state of her diaper. Drawing her next series of questions. “Were you to drunk, to notice I had an accident… Are either of you going to help me?” She flouted. All the excitement started to make her dizzy. Jess attempted to further elaborate her malice. Managing only blubbering drivel.

Pam interrupted her daughter’s inaudible objections, “Calm down Jess. We noticed. I said, ‘let her rest.’” she said. “We can change you soon, and then we have dinner.”    
  ”Chris… What the fuck. Help me get changed!” she demanded - like the princess she still thought she was.
  ”You just woke up, Honey. you’ll probably have to go again soon… trust me.” Pam said, before Chris could answer. “I’ve gone through this already. Give it a minute, and we’ll get you changed.”
  Jess stared at Chris. Helpless, and suppliantly. He relished every moment. Finally answering. “I think you should listen to your Mom. We’ll get you cleaned up soon.” Fronting a flirtatious glim towards Pam, as he did, ensuring their unified front. Acknowledged, reciprocatingly so - not unnoticed by Jess.
  Confused, and paranoid. Jess tried her best to articulate her thoughts. Fighting the urge to cry, all the while. “So… What? You’re just going… to keep drinking? While I sit here… in a…”, no longer able to hold the tears refuse, “WET DIAPER!” she finished hysterically.
  “Diapers weren’t cheap when you were little, and I’m sure they aren’t cheap now.” Pam started to argue.
  Chris interjected. “That doesn’t matter, Pam.”Acquitably caving Jess’s plea for help. “It’s time I get dinner headed, anyway. You go ahead and get Jess cleaned up. While I start preparing it.” he elected. Rambling towards the kitchen, with no concern for accord.

“Well. Alright then… I guess, let’s get you changed.” Pam said. Somewhat, drunkenly, stumbling towards Jess - reaching out, inviting help up.
  “I can’t believe you.” Jess said abhorrently. “You haven’t changed at all!” she continued. Tone unwavering.
  “I know… I’m the worst!” Pam bitingly reared. Pulling Jess to her feet. “I only put my life on hold, to come help you.” She continued, “So, come on Jess. Let’s go change your diaper!.” Pulling her daughter rather aggressively towards the house.

Chris heard Pam, and Jess come inside, a few minutes later. In no certain context. “Her things are in the master bedroom, Pam. You should just go get them, and bring them down. There’s no need for you to pull her, up and down.” he hollered, from the kitchen.
  “Thank you, Chris.” Pam answered, courtly. Still handling Jess, in any other means. Eventually situating her on the living room floor. “Now, be good girl… and, I’ll come back and get you changed.” she mocked. Retiring, to find Jess’s clean diapers.

Jess was alone. Laying on the living room floor. Despite her best efforts to keep still - she twitched, and wiggled. Helplessly, and involuntarily so. Squishing her wet diaper around, beneath her. “This can’t be happening.” she almost thought. “What am I going to do?” Jess was breathing heavy. Terrified. Unable to focus on any idea for more than a second. the room started to spin.  

When she regained sensibility, Pam was already kneeling over her. Pulling Jess’s sundress up past her belly button. Maneuvering the bright pink tapes, that fasted the diaper around her hips. Removing them one, by one.

Releasing the last tape, Pam pulled the diaper out, from underneath Jess. Derisively instructing, “Booty up!”, as she did so.
  Jess curled her toes into the carpet, and stretched her legs. Arching her knees outwards - as she lifted her butt, into the air. Observing her mother’s, childish demand. She knew arguing would only keep her trapped in a wet diaper. Even longer.         
  “Now Hold still.” Pam directed. “Let Mommy wipe under here first.” she continued. Pulling a baby wipe from the package. Using it, to clean her daughter’s most private parts. “That’s a good girl.” Pam cooed. Tickling Jess’s bare belly. Noticeably taunting her .

Jess’s bewitchingly long, and shapely legs were quivering. Straining to hold her butt up long enough, for her mother to wipe it clean.
  “All clean!” Pam excitedly attested. Spreading a dry diaper out under Jess, and dousing her in baby powder. Before giving her permission to sit - allowing Pam to tape the diaper shut. Tight, around Jess’s robust curves. Announcing, “Look how cute she is!”, as the last tape was stuck.
  Jess endeavored dramatically. To end her mother’s taunting, baby talk. “You don’t have to treat me like a baby.” Jess cried. Kicking her feet, and pounding her fists against the ground.
  “You don’t have to act like one.” Pam said, domineeringly. Pulling a humbled Jess to her feet. “Let’s go eat. And, don’t be a brat. Act your age, young lady.” she added. Forcefully smacking Jess’s padded bottom. As a taste of the punishment. Were she to disobey her mother.

“Just a few more minutes.” Chris said. Acknowledging, that the two women had entered the room. “Meal prepping is really a lifesaver, Pam” he boasted. Pulling to juicy chicken breasts out of the oven.

“Looks delicious.” she said eagerly. As she helped Jess into her seat, and took her own.

Jess’s mouth was watering as Chris set a plate down in front of Pam. It was her favorite dinner. Chicken Parmesan. She was so hungry. She couldn’t wait to eat it.
  Chris set his plate down on the table - the same meal. Then, he returned with Jess’s dinner. It looked like Gerber baby food. A bowl of green mush.  
  “I want chicken!” Jess whined.
  “What did I tell you, about ‘not being a brat’?” Pam warned, slapping Jess on her forearm.

“This will be easier for you to pass honey. I still made it for you, myself.” Chris boasted. “It’s good. Try it.”
  Jess struggled with her spoon, as Chris, and Pam started to enjoy their chicken. She was shaking, and fumbled as she tried to feed herself. Scattering little piles of green mush across the table, in front of her.
  Pam grabbed the spoon, and filled it full of Jess’s dinner. And, moved it towards her daughters mouth slowly. “Open wide.” she cheerfully chimed.
  Jess smacked the spoon out of her mothers hand. She yelled, “I Am Not A Baby!”… before shrieking incoherently - and, pounding her fists on the table.
  “YOU SURE ARE ACTING LIKE ONE!” Pam said, jumping out of her chair. Matching her daughter’s emotional intensity.

Jess haplessly tried to avoid her mother’s grasp. But, was no match, in her current state. She was bent over the table against her will. Pam preceded to spank her again, and again.

Chris was still in his seat. Spectating, with  absolute reverence. As Pam chastised her daughter. Pulling Jess’s dress up over her back, in between forceful swings. Revealing her diaper. Making each smack that she landed on the poor girls perfectly round ass crinkle, and crunch.
  Jess’s breasts were pressed firmly against the table. While Pam held her down, for spanking. Exposing her gloriously pronounced cleavage - for Chris’s viewing pleasure. He watched them bounce, and jiggle between spanks.

His gaze only broken when he heard Pam yell in disbelief. “Are you really peeing yourself again, already?” she teased. Continuing to spank Jess, faster. “I knew this would happen. Let me guess. You want your diapers changed now, too?”
  Jess’s diaper swelled. She looked to her husband for help. “Chris!…Mom wait, I’m…” she tried to yell. Before pausing. Interrupted by a thunderous fart.

Pam still spanked Jess a few times, after realizing the mess she had just made in her diaper. Spreading it around, with each forceful smack. Before letting her sink back into her chair. Defeated. Willingly sitting in her own mess.

Chris finally came to her aide. An eternity late, in Jess’s eyes. Embracing him all the same. Afraid to lash out again - in fear of another spanking, from Pam.
  “Please change my diaper.” she whispered into his ear.  

• Thanks 2

That was good again. I guess this is the point where we find out if Chris is actually going to step up and take care of his wife or he is going to be a complete ass and let her stew in her own mess. I think his treating her like a baby is becoming quite obvious as she has no need to be forced to eat babyfood. She still has teeth and I am sure that becoming incontinent has nothing to do with her bodies ability to digest food. I ran out of likes for the day again but it did get one for the day already. I will be watching for more.