LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Video Games in diapers

LtlGary

I really enjoy it. I do have to wait until my roommates go to bed, but then I take off the rest of my clothes, boot up my PC and play to my hearts content. I'm even writing this in just my cloth diaper! Just wanted to share my love and pass it on.

2 hours ago, drynot said:

I only play World of Tanks nowadays but it does seem more fun when diapered up for sure.

Well well, a fellow tanker. It's been ages since I've played, but I've been getting the itch to get back into it again.

6 hours ago, baby_jyrbl said:

Well well, a fellow tanker. It's been ages since I've played, but I've been getting the itch to get back into it again.

I took a two year break but I've been back at it for a few months now.....

2 hours ago, GhostGirl said:

It is all about Warthunder bieotches! :-p

Oh now it's on!...Just kidding, i hear warthunder is a wonderful game.  I had just started to get through some of the heavy grinding in WoT when I learned about it so it just didn't stand a chance.

Also, no one can claim Blizz games are bad.  Played WoW for years and have spent more than my fair share on Hearthstone :P

17 minutes ago, baby_jyrbl said:

Oh now it's on!...Just kidding, i hear warthunder is a wonderful game.  I had just started to get through some of the heavy grinding in WoT when I learned about it so it just didn't stand a chance.

Also, no one can claim Blizz games are bad.  Played WoW for years and have spent more than my fair share on Hearthstone :P

Oh, Blizz games all bad. The thing is, they are enjoyable. Much like movies, you can have a terrible move, but it is still enjoyable to watch. Blizzard does nothing new or innovative, almost always building on what someone else does, and often times not as well as the other guys who did it first. Where they shine is in the polish, and the marketing. I love Overwatch, not because it is a good game, but because I connect with each of the characters I play because they have tons of life, then they play with your head with the Play of the Game stuff, etc... 

There is nothing wrong with the game play... it is just not original. It is TF2 meets Smite/LoL. But the presentation makes it a really fun to play game.

Blizzard makes terrible games that just happen to be a lot of fun.

Not on line, but many years ago friends and I used to play cards and old board games in the evening, and later on we would sit at the computer and play a few trivia games, again, not on line.  This thread got me to thinking about that.  It is probably fun to sit at your computer and play on-line games with others across the country while diapered, but wouldn't it be fun if 3 or 4 DL's got together at someone's home to sit and play old fashioned board games or cards?  Au Natural except for your diapers?  I would suggest maybe strip poker not be the best card game,  but maybe a wrinkle would be the loser has to change everyone else's diapers!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Not on line, but many years ago friends and I used to play cards and old board games in the evening, and later on we would sit at the computer and play a few trivia games, again, not on line.  This thread got me to thinking about that.  It is probably fun to sit at your computer and play on-line games with others across the country while diapered, but wouldn't it be fun if 3 or 4 DL's got together at someone's home to sit and play old fashioned board games or cards?  Au Natural except for your diapers?  I would suggest maybe strip poker not be the best card game,  but maybe a wrinkle would be the loser has to change everyone else's diapers!

I would hate that. My test for doing something in diapers: Would I do it just wearing panties? When the answer is no, it is a no for diapers too...

I used to play World of tanks too, ans participated in a few clan war battles. Never been any kind of pro in it, my average WN8 was around 1500 to 1600 and my win rate around 50%ish. It's been more than two years since I played it last though.
One thing I noticed, when I put one or two disposable diapers on, my performance in WoT has improved, I felt more at ease and my aiming was smoother and more precise, which was a plus especially for the clan battles.
This however wasn't true back in the days when I still used to wear bulky makeshift diapers (although of quite elaborate design). It actually made my gaming (in any game, not just WoT) performance worse.

Odesláno z mého F8331 pomocí Tapatalk

I enjoy playing in my diapers as well.  Since I live with my family if I ever get the urge to wear and play I just put on regular clothes over my diaper.  On the really rare chance I get the house to myself though, I'm right there just sitting in my diapers.

On 9/12/2018 at 8:26 PM, babymikeblue said:

i love to do that too. my computer is in my room and i can shut the door and wear a diaper and my roommates don't even know. It is a cool thing playing WoW in a diaper.

Same with me. However, they'll knock on the door when they want something and I find it distracting. On a side note, I grew up playing Warcraft: Orcs and Humans...I have fond memories of that game...

I love long sessions of gaming in diapers! I am a bit old school I guess; I have an X-box 360. I guess I could get a new system but I have quite a lot of 360 games and I don’t like controllers with too many buttons or complicated moves. I like to play the LEGO games, they are simple with basic moves. I am not that old (at least I don’t think so...Lol!) but I have a hard time learning new technology.

I guess it's getting more common for people to diaper up to play their games,  so they don't have to leave the game to use the bathroom. 

I've read kids playing the new game for night try to hold it and end up wetting their pants. 

I think gamblers wear diapers to,  so they don't have to leave the poker table or the slot machine. 

On 9/28/2018 at 2:00 PM, Spanky said:

I guess it's getting more common for people to diaper up to play their games,  so they don't have to leave the game to use the bathroom. 

Especially if you're playing multiplayer online games. If you're in the middle of a match and you feel the urge, you can use the diaper instead of bailing on your allies / friends.