LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost had an accident in my pants.

I was at work and waiting to punch in and I was sitting in a chair and well I had to let go of a fart that was given me some problems.  As  I squeezed the cheeks to let loose I found out that it was not a fart.  It was wet.  Though I caught myself and when I punched in I went to the restroom and delivered to the Library.    Now just so everyone knows I was wearing a Tranquility ATN at the moment so it was safe.  Though I know if I did the whole thing in it I would have blown out that diaper.

Eddie

you should look into upgrading you diaper to a more premium diaper like Betterdry, Dry24/7,Forsite AM/PM or Northshores supreme plastic bscked diapers. I find the Betterdry to be the best as they have tall leg gathers and have contained any bowel movments I have experienced. also plastic or PUL pants over your diaper will also help if you start to experience larger bowel movments.

Being prepared (back pack full of supplies and a Premium diaper) makes dealing with bladder and bowel incintinence way easier and less stressful when you can trust the diaper to do its job.

Rob

On 9/11/2018 at 7:13 AM, Rob110 said:

Eddie

you should look into upgrading you diaper to a more premium diaper like Betterdry, Dry24/7,Forsite AM/PM or Northshores supreme plastic bscked diapers. I find the Betterdry to be the best as they have tall leg gathers and have contained any bowel movments I have experienced. also plastic or PUL pants over your diaper will also help if you start to experience larger bowel movments.

Being prepared (back pack full of supplies and a Premium diaper) makes dealing with bladder and bowel incintinence way easier and less stressful when you can trust the diaper to do its job.

Rob

Thank you Rob110 Right now my budget does not permit me to have such luxuries though I am planning on going full time soon.  I bought me some samples.

Here is what is coming in the mail.

• ABU Space Diapers
  • ABU Lavender
  • Rearz Safari
  • MyDiaper Yellow
  • LittlePawz
  • MyDiaper Blue

Once I have the money coming in I will be buying me the premium brands.  I got to see what I like first.

• 3 months later...

I had an unprotected diarrhea accident happened to me about 3 weeks ago just as I got home from work. I had the urge that I had to go really bad start about 20 minutes before I got home. When I got home and got out of my car, I couldn't even make it to the front door before I was having an uncontrollable mess of diarrhea fill my underwear. I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and will now wear a diaper any time I leave home. The only saving grace about this accident was that it happened at home and not while I was walking into a store.