LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking up to my little side

lilzander382

Every morning I wake to a paci in my mouth, a very wet diaper and hugging my plushi rabbit.  I just feel so calm and relaxed waking to my baby side that it is difficult for me to get out of bed and accept the fact that I have to go out into the adult world and suppress my baby.  This feels like such a downer everyday.  Although I do always were a diaper and a onsie under my adult clothing with a paci in my pocket every day out in the adult world, it is still a downer for me.

Does anyone else experience this?

I've definitely experienced the same thing, it's hard forcing yourself to go "adult" when you're so comfortable in little space. Recently when I know I need to get up early for some "adulting" the next day I have been trying to avoid "little" things in bed, in an effort to avoid that very thing; I'll wear my "big girl" pajamas, a plain diaper (still a bedwetter, if you aren't consider not wearing one), and I'll hug a pillow instead of a stuffie. It's still a struggle but the fact I still use a paci probably doesn't help, but if I don't suckle I grind my teeth and clench my jaw through the night. 

In the end I'd suggest trying to limit "little things" to only when you're awake, and try to substitute the other things that you may need to sleep, with more "adult" alternatives, and when you know that you have no responsibilities the next morning, be as happily little as you want in bed!

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wake up with a soggy and/or messy diaper, a pacifier gag around my head to keep the pacifier in my mouth all night (so baby doesn’t snore..hee..hee!)and my baby mittens and booties on. I love the feeling of just being able to stay in my diaper and baby attire, if only for a little while and just savor the moment! Then the reality that I have to be an adult and do grow up things hits me. If I have important things I need to get done during the day I find it much easier if I don’t wear a diaper or have my pacifier with me. I get distracted very easily and tend to stray from the task at hand. If I have diapers or my little side on my mind then I tend to neglect my chores. After I have taken care of those icky grown up things, I can go back to being a baby and in a pure blissful state of comfort! :girl_baby:

• 5 weeks later...

I wake up every morning in a wet, sometimes poopy diaper. I'm always in a sleeper cuddling my Pooh Bear in my crib. My pacifier is usually beside, on, or under me. It never stays in through the night. It is hard to get up to do the adult things but it has to happen. I do wear diapers most of the time during the day so at least I get to remain somewhat a baby while having to do adult stuff. 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Pampertimmy said:

I wake up every morning in a wet, sometimes poopy diaper. I'm always in a sleeper cuddling my Pooh Bear in my crib. My pacifier is usually beside, on, or under me. It never stays in through the night. It is hard to get up to do the adult things but it has to happen. I do wear diapers most of the time during the day so at least I get to remain somewhat a baby while having to do adult stuff. 

Sleepers are the best!!!!!!  I wish it was easier to find them with zippers that go all the down the leg.  So far I have only found them on Baby Pants website and a couple of sites over in Europe.  One company is based in London and you can completely customize them, but they are very expensive.  The other I believe is in the Netherlands.  They do allow some customization and they don't ship to the U.S.  :43_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have started to appreciate the sleepers that snap up both leg and then main body.  I have one I got not too long ago from Cuddlz like that.  Rearz has a couple of patterns as well that I want to order, and I found a fleece dinosaur patterened  one from Awe So Cute that I want.

• 1 month later...

I don't sleep in my crib every night, but usually do it as an award for working out at the local gym or a special baby day.  Yes, when I wake up in the crib with a wet diaper, it is nice to "delay" getting completely up as I want to further enjoy my 'little' domain.

However, I have no issue about starting into my adult role.  It is probably due to me being retired and spending the whole day playing at adult hobbies, reading, playing video games, riding motorcycles, etc.  I do not wear diapers while an adult and I do love being an adult and having all the benefits (though with hang ups) it brings. 

However, my little self still needs to be satisfied and I do so much enjoy it, so I won't give that up.  A full nursery and playroom helps keep me in my little space when I need to escape adulthood, which I feel I have real need to do once in awhile.

Baby time is not done full time, diaper wearing is only for baby time.  The fact is I have time for both adult and baby, they both have needs and they both demand my time. 

I'm not sure how many AB's feel this way and want to be babies full time.  I love it, will not give it up.  I don't hide it from family or friends, and all have been great about accepting it.  But this AB recognizes there are two sides of my personality and both require quality time.

So yea, waking up in a crib and going directly into a baby mood is great, and delaying entry into the adult world by spending additional time in the crib is a must sometimes.  But though sometimes an effort, going into adult mode and adult world is sometimes great too.  Doesn't make me any less AB to enjoy my adult life (and an IPA beer or two).  I'm AB for life, I'm also an adult, proud of both.  

• Like 1
On 9/10/2018 at 12:31 PM, lilzander382 said:

Every morning I wake to a paci in my mouth, a very wet diaper and hugging my plushi rabbit.  I just feel so calm and relaxed waking to my baby side that it is difficult for me to get out of bed and accept the fact that I have to go out into the adult world and suppress my baby.  This feels like such a downer everyday.  Although I do always were a diaper and a onsie under my adult clothing with a paci in my pocket every day out in the adult world, it is still a downer for me.

Does anyone else experience this?

I've never seen it a bit of a downer to start my day, but a big boost. When I come out of little space I always feel refreshed and ready to take on whatever comes my way. I am always a little bit sad, but I know that there is a time to be little and a time to be big, so I use the confidence that I get from my little side to make it through the day.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, gee baby said:

I don't sleep in my crib every night, but usually do it as an award for working out at the local gym or a special baby day.  Yes, when I wake up in the crib with a wet diaper, it is nice to "delay" getting completely up as I want to further enjoy my 'little' domain.

However, I have no issue about starting into my adult role.  It is probably due to me being retired and spending the whole day playing at adult hobbies, reading, playing video games, riding motorcycles, etc.  I do not wear diapers while an adult and I do love being an adult and having all the benefits (though with hang ups) it brings. 

However, my little self still needs to be satisfied and I do so much enjoy it, so I won't give that up.  A full nursery and playroom helps keep me in my little space when I need to escape adulthood, which I feel I have real need to do once in awhile.

Baby time is not done full time, diaper wearing is only for baby time.  The fact is I have time for both adult and baby, they both have needs and they both demand my time. 

I'm not sure how many AB's feel this way and want to be babies full time.  I love it, will not give it up.  I don't hide it from family or friends, and all have been great about accepting it.  But this AB recognizes there are two sides of my personality and both require quality time.

So yea, waking up in a crib and going directly into a baby mood is great, and delaying entry into the adult world by spending additional time in the crib is a must sometimes.  But though sometimes an effort, going into adult mode and adult world is sometimes great too.  Doesn't make me any less AB to enjoy my adult life (and an IPA beer or two).  I'm AB for life, I'm also an adult, proud of both.  

Well said

Yesterday morning I woke up to my little side. Before getting out of bed she put a pacifier in my mouth. When we got out of bed she fixed a juice bottle and fed it to me. After my bottle I was given a bath and then diapered. I played on the floor most of the day, and she had on the cartoon network. She even fed me the stage 3 fruit baby food thru out the day. I don't get this treatment often but it sure felt good to express my little side.