LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's little one

TheCormac

Cailey Ross was halfway through her first year at Earlton Gymnasium, pretty much the best college in the area. She had sandy blonde hair ,that seemed to be allergic to any sort of brush or comb, blueish- grey eyes, that changed colour from sapphire blue to stormcloud grey, dependong on hwr mood and pale skin, she wasn't anaemic so she wasn't white but was still paler than usual.

She was also quite short for her age, measuring in at just under 1 metre 50 around 30 cm shorter than most.

That morning she just got the prospects for the latest round of exams, almost all 3/6s, this was bad, very Bad. She had to go to her Professor for help, she scared the crap out of her, but she had to.

And so that grey Morning, half an hour before lessons started she walked up the stairs and knocked on her Professor's office door.

Debbie Matthews was a thirty five year old history teacher at Earlton Gymnasium and was currently waiting for Cailey Ross to come to her office so they could talk. She had long curly black hair, sharp green eyes, and was more than a little strict. It gave her a feeling of power standing at six feet and looking down at most of her students. One student in particular had caught her eye and she had made the class extra hard for her so she would need to do some extra credit work or repeat the class.

Debbie glanced at the clock at her desk before finally hearing Cailey knock on the door. She quickly let the tiny girl in and made her take a seat. "Now Cailey I assume we both know why you're here so let's get to the point. As it stands right now you are very close to failing my class. I know you don't want to repeat the class which is why I'm making you an offer for extra credit. If you're interested come to my house in an hour" She told the girl as she didn't reveal anything about what the extra credit might be. Debbie knew Cailey had a lot of questions for her but wasn't going to answer any of them now.

She was hooked, Miss Matthews was giving her extra credit. She was so nervous she was almost peeing herself. Her Professor seemed to be being nice to her. She was very unsure of herself.

"O..okay, Miss Matthews. Uhmm where do you live? I don't really know the way anywhere except the accomodation to College.", Cailey said nervously. She really sounding childish now, babbling excuses. She was paler than usual now, due to the stress.

Debbie gave Cailey a smirk as she wrote down her address and gave it to her. She couldn't believe how easy everything seemed to be going with the girl not suspecting a thing. If everything worked according to plan she would have the girl diapered and staying with her for the rest of the semester. "I'll see you in an hour. And Cailey. Don't be late" Debbie told Cailey emphasizing the last part to frighten her a little bit.

As Cailey took Debbie's note and backed hurriedly out the room, she wondered what was happening, this just wasn't normal. She walked out of the classroom, almost bumping into the door on her way, and practically fled the campus building. She got oit her phone and looked up the    address, having no Idea that Debbie had been watching her.

Debbie left her office and the college five minutes later knowing she had a lot of work to do. It took a while but she soon reached her house and rushed inside. She had a bit of work to do before her student arrived and began preparing some tea. Debbie wondered just how Cailey would react when she discovered just what exactly the extra credit work was going to be.

After getting lost several times and hopping on and off various Trams and trains, she finally reached the bus stop nearest the professor's house. Cailey looked at her phone, the time read 10:56, that wasn't enough time to get there! She ran as fast as she could but still arrived at 11:13, almost a quarter-hour late!

All the while Cailey's heart was drumming a tattoo in her chest, her windpipe constricting didn't help either as she stressed about all the possible eventualities as she rang the buzzer.

Debbie had already finished the tea, poured it into two cups, added some powder to one of them, and double checked everything in the spare room by 10:45. She frowned when it reached 11:00 and her student wasn't on time like she was instructed to be. Barely giving it a second thought she took something out of the spare room and set it right on the coffee table by the tea. When Debbie finally heard the doorbell she opened the door giving Cailey a look a mom would give her child after finding out they had done something very naughty.

Cailey was a mess. With her hair tangled and all  over the place, her glasses were skewed and one of the lens' appeared to have a crack in it, she was the very picture of disorganized panic, and if her appearance was chaotic, her mind was racing in a maelstrom of panic, stress and ideas about punishment, would she still get the credit? She wasn't sure of the situation and was even less sure oh herself.

Upon seeing Debbie's stern look she almost burst into tears, she was so frightened she wouldn't get it that she started babblong semi understandable excuses: "Sorry, sorry...did..n't m.mean to...bus late, lost sorry!"

"If you're not going to bother to be on time and make excuses like a little kid maybe you don't need the extra credit" Debbie scolded Cailey knowing it was sure to make her feel even smaller. She waited to see if the girl would just stop with the excuses and admit she should have tried harder to be on time or continue with the excuses. As she led her into the living room the tea and the paddle were on the coffee table. Debbie was giving Cailey a choice between acting like an adult and getting a spanking or keep behaving like a kid and drink her cup of tea.

Cailey continued to babble out excuses, even more drastic and desperate than before, as she was led into the living room. Once there she saw the paddle and tea on the coffee table, she gas0ed and went deathly quiet and pale. "I..is th..that a sp..spanking paddle?"she asked.

She turned to debbie amd clutched at her blouse, "Please No! I'm sorry I am, I am, I am no spank! Please no spanking!", Cailey begged, tears flooding from her grey blue eyes. Unconsciously she started to dribble in her knickers.

When Debbie heard Cailey continuing to make excuses she was about to offer her the tea until something caught her eye. She could see her student's panties starting to grow wet and knew she had to take full advantage of the situation. Grabbing a towel from the spare closet she came back looking as cross as ever at the poor girl. "First you were late, then you made excuses for it, and now you're in my home pissing your panties like some toddler. Do you have anything to say for yourself ?" Debbie asked Cailey as she picked up the paddle as if getting ready to use it on her.

Cailey was terrified right now, Debbie was very, very intimidating and Cailey's poor overwhelmed brain just couldn't cope with the current situation. She began to really cry now, finding it difficult to speek through her sobs.

"I..I'm SORRY! Please n..no..no..NO!", the small girl just broke down in a mess of sobbing and sniffling and crying. All the while she just couldn't stop herself from peeing.

Debbie watched as Cailey began to keep crying and peeing her panties before coming to a decision. "Fine I won't spank you but we need to get you in some dry clothes" She told her student as she quickly pulled down her pants and panties before putting the towel around her butt to act as a very weak and temporary diaper. After that was done she led the girl to the spare room and opened the door. Cailey would be able to see the room looked like a girl's nursery except most of the stuff looked large enough to hold an adult quite easily.

"Good thing I turned this room into a nursery for my sister's kid. She is a little younger than you but is disabled and needs special care. I don't think she'll mind sharing her diapers though" Debbie told Cailey lying to her as she picked her up and put her down on the changing table. She then strapped her student's arms down so she couldn't get off it until she was released. Looking down at the now soaked towel prompted her to quickly pick a very thick diaper for the girl. Debbie couldn't believe that all this time Cailey had so much trouble keeping her panties dry and wondered if she had ever worn any protection to the class.

Cailey just lay there, too embarassed and overwhemed to say anything. It was too much for her stressed out brain ti handle. She'd only ever had problems staying dry when she was very stressed, but generally, when she could, she wore pads inside her knickers. Something about today was extra stressing for her.

Debbie quickly realized she needed to comfort Cailey now to prevent a nervous breakdown. "Ssh it's alright I'm not mad anymore I just was a little surprised by your accident. Don't worry though I'll get you in some protection then you can have a nice little nap" She told her student as she showed her the diaper was decorated from front to back with baby animals. Although she wanted the poor girl to be treated like a baby she didn't want her think she actually was a real one. Debbie set to work wiping Cailey's butt down as she looked over at the crib done up in princess designs and with a top that was currently removed.

Cailey calmed down slightly, her breathing slowing to just over normal speed. She nodded and didn't put up any reaistance or fight as Debbie diapered her. In spite of herself, she found the diapers to be quite cute actually, and she liked the design of the room too.

"Y..yes Momm..I mean miss.", she said and corrected herself, blushing red as strawberries in the process. She yawned, the stress attack had just worn her out. Should she be grateful for the nice warm crib? Or should she resent this treatment?

It didn't take long for Debbie to finish wiping then powderering her butt and taping up the diaper around Cailey's butt. She had made sure to be as gentle as possible with the girl during the diaper change. When she caught her student's slip up she told her "If you want to call me mommy then feel free to. Now I want you to take a little nap then we'll chat" Debbie undid the changing table restraints then picked up Cailey and began carrying her to the crib.

Kaylee was dead weight in her professors arms. She was so tired and exhausted and the crib looked so warm and comfy. As Debbie carried her to the crib she laid her head on Debbie's shoulder. She was almost asleep by the time Debbie lay her in the crib.

A thought popped into her head and in with her tired and addled mind she just asked: "Mommy, will you sing me something?" After realizing what she said she immediately blushed.

Debbie gently put Cailey in the crib then tucked her in. When she heard the girl asking her to sing something she began to sing a soothing lullaby. As she continued to sing she raised the crib rails and looked over at the lid. Finally Debbie decided not to put it on and finished the lullaby for Cailey.

(Can't reply to more than this 9ne ATM I don't have time, I will finish the next one as soon as I get of work)

Cailey was asleep before Debbie even finished the lullaby. She looked so innocent sleeping there. It was like the lost two hours hadn't happened. She lay there, fast asleep it was a restful sleep, no dreams, just the liquid Darkness of a restful dreamless sleep.

Once Cailey was fast asleep Debbie took out her phone and took a picture of her student sleeping in the crib with only a diaper and t-shirt. She didn't bother turning on the night light since there was still light coming through the window. As she left the room the professor wondered if her student would have a wet diaper after her nap or be able to keep it dry. Debbie might consider the possibility of letting Cailey wear a pair of the training panties in the nursery if she could actually keep her diapers dry during the day.