LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Wrong Kick - Part 6 (23/09)

Hello! So I decided to just do a short one-shot of Kimmy's Keepers Universe. It's 1,987 words in length.   I hope you enjoy.  Bad smut ahead.  This is probably only going to be a one-shot. Maybe a two-shot. I don't know.

Sam Jackson at twenty two years old had just lost everything.

Sam was a athlete, strong and powerful, yet not even she wasn't immune to the sudden phenomena that had spread across the globe in the last five years.

No one really knew how it happened or why.

There were scientists working on a cure for the 'infection' but there were many against finding a cure at all. It was a complicated battle. Both sides had valid points to the argument and one had argue that it was morally wrong for someone to 'own' a Pet or even to have a Pet at all yet those arguments were often debunked by groups supporting 'Keepers and Pets' claiming that the biology in a 'Pet' had changed and was different then that of a human. The other argument was that a Pet always had the choice to leave their Keeper if the Pet so wished but that never happened at all.

It had been a surprise by many to see that no Pet's left their Keepers at all and funds had been put in place to support Keepers and Pets.  The funds had grown hugely each year to the point that more and more people were now actively seeking a 'Pet' for monetary reasons or even for fame.

Sam had no real interest in Keepers or Pets at all and found any type of 'movement' annoying in regards to them yet she did like to have a bit of fun at parties often teasing others that one day she would be a Keeper but that had been a joke and nothing more.

If anything the concept of Keepers and Pets scared Sam a lot she wasn't the type of person who enjoyed responsibility often preferring to just lay back and relax and she knew that she wasn't a Keeper.

The stereotypical Keeper had a certain air about them.  A certain confidence that others didn't have.  Did they always have that type of confidence and command or did it come about when they met their Pet for the first time?

Sam believed that she could easily spot a Keeper straight away by just glancing at a person and she tended to stay as far away from anyone that she thought could be a Keeper.

She didn't want to be a Pet.   She didn't want to be some doe-eyed smiling idiot waiting for her Keeper to come home and change her soiled padding that she was helpless to change herself nor did she liked the idea of being in heat. It sounded awful.

So when the other teams star striker rushed forward kicking the dirty

football fast passing the midfielders Sam hadn't expect herself to freeze

solid staring at the beautiful red head whose scent seemed to intoxicate her very being.

What the fuck was happening?

Soft sky-blue eyes stared wide into sparkling emeralds. 

She could see the striker smirking....

Kelly.

She should be angry even furious but she wasn't.....

She hadn't done what she was supposed to do at all! She hadn't stolen the stupid ball! She didn't even try to defend and she could hear the goalie, Sarah, screaming at her but she didn't care.

She didn't care at all.

Her focus was on Kelly.   She found herself staring still and even moving forward almost without even thinking she had found herself up against Kelly gripping on to the striker's shirt with both her hands desperately clinging desperately wanting desperately needing....

She couldn't even talk.

She had never met Kelly before but she had heard of her and now? Now it felt like her entire body was on fire and it felt painful like someone had locked her inside a burning building.

"Shh."

A cool cold hand held her cheek.

Sam found herself leaning into Kelly's hand almost whimpering and could feel herself becoming more..... desperate.

She didn't have the strength to stand but she didn't need any strength at all because Kelly had already grabbed a hold of her and was busy running her fingers through her dark auburn hair calming her down.

Kelly hadn't expected this to happen at all.  The first time she had even heard about Keepers and Pets she had scoffed at the very idea but over time she had slowly grown obsess over wanting a Pet.  

They all looked so adorable and helpless that it was hard to ignore Pet's yet the Keepers seemed to glow.  Kelly had a little bit of a hobby of looking at before and after photos of popular Pet's and Keepers.

The Keepers all seemed more attractive after becoming a Keeper while before they weren't as attractive.  It seemed odd and it had been something she had decided to research for her final year at college.  Surprisingly it had been very easy to fund her research project.

"Let's get you home," said Kelly her voice soothing to Sam's ears, "this isn't the place for you."

Sam couldn't hear anyone else's voice at all except Kelly's and in that moment Sam didn't care at all about anything else except for her Keeper who had lifted her up with ease.

It had been two minutes till the end of the match and neither team had scored until Kelly made that shot.   The other striker Rose had always tried scoring before but each time she had blocked the ball stealing it which was why Kelly had been sent in as a replacement.....

It wasn't fair at all and Sam knew that she should be yelling even swearing at her Keeper yet now all she was doing was whimpering and suckling on Kelly's shoulder while her hips moved backwards and forwards thrusting desperately at Kelly in want and need.

Kelly didn't even need to say a word to her team at all who were busy grinning at the victory that they had which meant that they were going to the finals. They just needed to play on for the next two minutes.

Violet the team's couch had a Pet of her own and simply waved Kelly off, "Take her to the hospital first."

It was all Violet had said before sending Rose back out onto the field.

Kelly could feel herself becoming more in need of release.  It wasn't as strong as Sam's need of release at all and she doubted she would ever get that bad but she could feel herself slipping away a little but she knew that she did do anything right now that she wouldn't be able to stop for a good few hours and Sam...

Well...

Kelly doubted that Sam wouldn't be able to stop at all judging by the way she smelt right now.  Sam smelt sweet almost like honey, "Shh."

A small whine-like whimper was all that Sam could do in reply to Kelly but almost instinctively she stopped moving about at the command of her Keeper, "Good girl."

A rush of energy filled Sam and suddenly in a matter of moments her mind went to mush and all she could hear was Kelly's soft voice and a quiet chuckle from her Keeper.

It had taken nearly six hours for Sam to recover and at that point she had found herself waking up in a living room that wasn't her's at all but Kelly's.  The new Pet quickly felt a rush of emotion but she didn't feel scared because her Keeper was beneath her and holding her tightly.

She had her head rested on Kelly's chest and she could hear the soft thumps of Kelly's heartbeat causing her to calm down yet she couldn't ignore the thick rustling plastic between her legs that Kelly continued to rub and pet almost like a reassuring mother trying to keep her baby feeling safe and secure.

Before even opening her mouth she found Kelly's finger on her lips silencing her, "I know what you are going to say and no," stated Kelly, "you've already had two accidents and it also stops you from making a mess everywhere," continued Kelly with a teasing smirk, "I don't want my furniture getting sticky at all whenever you decide that you need to hump against anything."

Sam's cheeks turned red and shyly she hid her face against Kelly's chest unable to protest against her.  Could any Pet really protest against their Keeper? She was still getting used to the bond and what that bond meant.  Her head still felt funny.

A soft quiet buzzing filled the air and Sam was now much more awake then she had been.   Sam and Kelly's eyes met once more, "The Doctor recommended it," stated Kelly, "said that it was needed for the first few days."

It didn't take Sam long to orgasm at all.

That didn't surprise Kelly.

She had heard that Pet's tended to orgasm a lot and quickly but that only made them more horny until it got to the point that it hit the 'sweet spot' a certain type of orgasm that only humans and Keepers could dream of.

In a certain way Kelly felt jealous of Sam in that regard but she knew that she wouldn't want to be in Sam's place at all.  Sam was awfully cute padded up and Kelly knew that she needed to get more things for Sam as well as decide what type of Pet she wanted Sam to be.

Cats, dogs and foxes were the most popular types of Pets.

She wouldn't have to choose for at least a month though, thankfully.  Kelly had a couple of tough choices to make and she knew that she needed to be careful in them because there were people out there that would hurt her and Sam because of their new-found status and relationship despite the fact that they both were happy right now and would continue to be happy for a long time.

She could feel Sam's energy mixing with her own. It felt glorious.  Sam's hair seemed softer now and Kelly enjoyed the feel of Sam's naked body against her finger tips. It felt right.

Sam was more caught up in her pleasure to even care that she was naked expect for the thick diaper that would swallow up her sexual juices each time she squirted from each buzz of the electronic device that had been placed on her.  Kelly's hands roaming Sam's body only furthered Sam's sexual ecstasy each time she felt a lone fingernail sliding down her back Sam would bend and moan shivering in pure delight.

"That's it," whispered Kelly her voice becoming more heavy and soon she herself would need relief, "fill your diaper for Mummy like the good girl that you are." added the Keeper moaning to herself softly.

She had heard other Keeper use that term and had heard others use the term Mistress but she didn't like the term Mistress at all she preferred the term Mommy.  She liked the power that title suggested and it was more her style. 

She would need a leash, a collar, playtoys, treats and so much more for her Pet but more importantly she needed to fuck Sam senseless and that wasn't going to happen with both of them on the sofa with Sam humping at her leg with a electronic device buzzing away.

"Noooooooooooo!"

Kelly smirked, "Hush Pet."

For the first time Sam glared but just as quickly that glare melted away at Kelly's lips upon her own, "I've got something better for you."

Sam stared at her Keeper curiously, happy yet annoyed and impatient at having her pleasure time suddenly stopped until Kelly had picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom.

She could smell Kelly's scent and she could tell that her Keeper needed relief now. Kelly's scent made Sam's mouth water in desperation.

She needed Kelly.

She needed to taste her, badly. 

She needed Kelly right now and forever.

• Like 4

Yay!  I love the idea of Sam going out of her way to avoid "keeper-types" and running into one on the field!  That was a lot of fun!

I am so glad that people are getting excited about the Keeperverse :)

I love that it's a more sex-positive version of the Dimension, almost.  I'm loving it <3

21 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yay!  I love the idea of Sam going out of her way to avoid "keeper-types" and running into one on the field!  That was a lot of fun!

I am so glad that people are getting excited about the Keeperverse :)

I love that it's a more sex-positive version of the Dimension, almost.  I'm loving it ❤️

Thank you :D

I really like the idea of people trying to avoid something only to suddenly have it hit them in the face.  Story wise that is.  

It's a really interesting universe! There's a lot of things to play with! I'm really tempted to write more.

I enjoy that it's more sex-positive.  I like the Dimension but often it feels like there's no hope at all and it seems harder for characters to actually love/be with one another while with this one it seems more about the love between two people rather then it being one-sided or forced because of the bond that they share.  I do enjoy Diaper Dimension stories but I'm a bit more of a romantic so this universe works a little better for me overall ^_^

29 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

I am loving this! I will have to wait for my reactions to recover as I am sadly out, otherwise I would have liked it ?

Thank you so much ❤️
I tend to have a problem when it comes to writing and get distracted a lot.  

I enjoyed the story. I actually thought you did the sex rather tastefully. You knew what was going on but the very graphic discreption wasn’t overwhelming the story. I would like very much to read more. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I enjoyed the story. I actually thought you did the sex rather tastefully. You knew what was going on but the very graphic discreption wasn’t overwhelming the story. I would like very much to read more. 

Thank you! I'm always unsure when it comes to writing sex/smut or writing in general.  

1 hour ago, fyunch said:

More, more!

I've just finished writing the second part to this so your in luck xD

Part two ❤️
Word count - 3,151.
I haven't proof-read this or my first post so there's likely going to be spelling/grammar problems.  I'll fix these mistakes once this is fully completed.  I also have no idea where this is going at all.

"You know it's probably a good thing that we met when we did sweetheart," said Kelly, "your record shows that you were quite the little monster."

For some reason Kelly had requested Sam's reports from college and high-school wanting to know more about what type of person her Pet was.

"Graffiti, swearing...."

Sam couldn't be bothered to listen at all to her Keeper yet she didn't want Kelly to get upset or annoyed at her over her school reports, "I wasn't a good student I know that but why do you have to read all that out? It's in the past." whimpered Sam.

The high pitch whimper sent Kelly's heart-racing and she couldn't help but touch Sam's hair in an attempt to calm her Little Pet down wanting to comfort her. Kelly had a very valid reason for requesting Sam's records and that shouldn't be of any concern to her Pet at all.

It had been three full days since they bonded and in those three days Kelly had suffered a range of different emotions that she had never thought possible at all. She had expected Sam to be sweet, loving and shy towards everyone because of how Sam interacted with her yet that wasn't the case at all! Kelly had been shocked and disappointed at Sam's potty mouth in front of Rose and had instantly told Sam off even going as far as to gag her with a pacifier gag.

She could of gotten a muzzle for her Pet or a different type of gag but she had gone with a pacifier one in particular due to Sam's tendency to suckle at times.  Kelly had seen how hurt Sam was by her words and it was hard to ignore the sudden guilt and surprising amount of pain she felt for making her Pet feel that bad but it was something she needed to get used to if she had any hope of being a good Keeper and making sure that Sam was well behaved with others.

Kelly placed the file down on the living room table with a loud sigh which only caused Sam to whimper at her, "Look at you," said Kelly picking Sam up off the floor and more importantly off her leg, "there's nothing to be worried about sweetheart," reassured Kelly, "I just needed to check things out because I don't really know you properly do I?" paused Kelly holding Sam in her lap, "Yet I love you." added Kelly scratching softly underneath Sam's chin causing the young woman to let out a low soft purr causing Kelly to chuckle.

"Can you be a good girl for me?" asked Kelly quietly yet sternly gazing into Sam's eyes causing the new Pet to almost melt under the intense gaze of her Keeper.

Sam knew that she had been rather naughty around Rose but that wasn't her fault! Rose had started teasing her and joking about her! Then it slowly turned to the topic of the football game that the two teams had and how she wasn't a good defender! Rose had been trying to make her angry and she knew why! A angry Pet often meant a more sexual Pet but that had big draw backs because it wasn't seen as a positive way to take care of a Pet and a law had even been passed warning Keepers that if they trained or decided to keep their Pet in a angry stressful state that they could face serious harm and that their Pet could even be put down in some cases due to the mental state that they could get in if they become enraged thus becoming a danger everyone including themselves.

Normally a Keeper could calm their Pet down thanks to the bond but there had been a few cases where a Keeper was at work or wasn't with their Pet when someone decided to poke the beast.  It hadn't ended well.

Sam had expressed those concerns after her gag had been removed and Rose had left to go out to a nightclub and thankfully Kelly had been sympathetic to Sam while still maintaining the ground that it wasn't good for Sam to swear and that it was something the two of them would need to work on among other things.

The Pet had secretly listened into a phone call between the two friends and was glad to hear Kelly tell Rose off over it but not so glad that Kelly had told Rose about her fear of going into a 'rage' and that Rose was invited back to the house to chill and hang out with her today.

Sitting on Kelly's lap Sam wriggled her padding wet but not wet enough for a change, "I love you tooooo!" replied Sam causing Kelly to smile a little.

"What is it?" 

Sam wriggled on Kelly's lap.

"We both know that you want something otherwise you wouldn't be so fidgety Baby so tell me and I might be able to help you out."

Sam huffed and rested her head against Kelly's shoulder her cheeks slightly red, "I'm wet." replied Sam causing Kelly to laugh.

"Your always wet." joked Kelly touching Sam's padding gently not wanting her girl to get excited right now but that hope was dashed in the instant her hand had touched Sam's crotch, "Sam," warned Kelly lightly, "be a good girl and I'll give you a treat later okay baby?"

Sam pouted and huffed but Kelly was surprisingly use to this response and simply kissed Sam's cheek knowing that in a few seconds her Little Pet would be smiling brightly again.

They sat in silence for a good couple of minutes together both content and happy with each other even with Sam's constant need for attention, "Rose will be over today I expect you to be on good behaviour," said Kelly softly knowing that Sam didn't like the way Rose had treated her a few days ago, "she's got a treat for you." added Kelly softly.

Sam had whined again in annoyance and once more in curiosity looking at Kelly intensely and suddenly the Keeper regretted ever saying the word 'treat' as her Pet moved fast and Sam was no longer resting on her but now bouncing on her like a excitable little bunny. 
Kelly had to hold Sam's waist to balance her Pet while she bounced and talked way to fast for her to even understand a single word that her Little Pet was saying to her right now, "Sam," said Kelly, "calm down and look at me," paused Kelly waiting for her Pet to sit back down in her lap properly, "good girl," stated Kelly reinforcing positive behaviour which would only make their bond stronger and Sam more submissive, "now I know you're excited but when you talk that fast I can't understand you," continued Kelly smiling ever so softly at her Pet, "there's nothing to be ashamed about baby it's normal for Pet's to get that excited and you are so adorable when you get like that," cooed Kelly, "mommy's here." 

Sam had a tendency to talk fast at times but with her new-found bond it was much more worse and while Sam could hear what she was saying with ease she knew that Kelly and others couldn't at times which made it harder to communicate but surprisingly some Pet's had the same problem yet unlike their Keepers or others that were not bonded they could hear other Pet's just fine when one got to that point.  

Some Keepers had the ability to learn to listen to their Pet's whenever they talked like that but it took time and it wasn't a easy skill to master at all. It almost seemed like a new language in some ways.

Sam took a deep breath, "Sorry I just got a little bit excited." 

Kelly chuckled, "Silly Pet."

Sam wriggled again on Kelly's lap trying her best to ignore the built up heat she felt down there but it was difficult and she wanted to touch herself so much but she knew that Kelly didn't like it when she touched herself at all.

"You're mine and that means you're cunt is mine, Pet," growled Kelly, "no touching allowed."

Kelly had fucked her brains out that night and each diaper change meant play time for the two.  It seemed that the sight of her sexual want for her Keeper made Kelly's own needs explode terribly.  

Kelly didn't have the 'heat' at all which was why she was in more control and could dominate Sam so easily. There were many other reasons and factors as well but it all came down to one thing and that was the bond.

Kelly knew easily what Sam wanted and she could judge how Sam felt instantly, emotionally, mentally and physically.  It was a great gift to have but one that sometimes left her feeling possessive and it had only been a few days since they bonded.  In a way Kelly felt a little scared of herself and wondered how far her possessive nature would go with Sam in the next couple of weeks.  

They hadn't gone outside yet at all and hadn't separated at all properly. It would be two big obstacles that they would have to contend with soon because her team was going be on a bus for the finals and that meant a long bus journey and staying in a hotel for a couple of days! Kelly was just thankful that Violet had her own Pet which made things a little more easy for her because she knew that she couldn't leave Sam alone for that long at all and she doubted she would be able to focus without Sam nearby.  

She wanted to win the finals, badly. Not just for herself or her team but for Sam especially.  Kelly felt guilty to an extent that the bond had happened during their match and not outside the match.  She could sense a certain sadness and disappointment in Sam when it came to their match and all she could do was comfort her Pet but they both knew that it was unlikely that Sam would ever play competitively again.

Sam's frame was getting smaller and her bones were becoming more frail. A simple knock to the fall in the future could be very painful for Sam and she wasn't sure if she could allow her Pet to get hurt at all like that.  Kelly knew that the sport she and Sam played didn't have a lot of physical contact compared to others but there was enough for Kelly to be worried.  There were teams who were happy to play dirty and that often meant others would find the back of their legs been kicked, hard. Then there was the chance that someone could pull on Sam's shirt or even worse her arm in an attempt to get the ball! 

If Sam was a midfielder she might of felt a little more differently but Sam wasn't a midfielder but a defender which meant that the other team would get more aggressive with her because they were closer to the goal.

The bond would likely cause her to freak out and she particularly didn't want to find out how badly she would freak out at seeing someone knock Sam down or touch her in anyway....

Sam sensing Kelly's change of energy placed her nose against her Keeper's cheek gently nuzzling her, "What you thinking?"

Kelly smiled and gently kissed Sam's forehead, "Just a few things that we need to do sweetheart," replied Kelly knowing that she needed to make Sam feel as if she was included in decisions despite the fact that she wasn't at all, "I think I can her Rose knocking," paused Kelly thinking for a moment on if she should leave Sam in the kitchen, "come on." 

Without much effort Kelly lifted Sam up with ease thanks to hew new-found strength and carried her towards the door.  She could feel Sam wriggling a little and simply patted her padded bottom partially in comfort and in warning that she needed to be a good girl.

Rose entered the small house that seemed more like a cottage carrying a large plastic bag, "Violet decided to give me a few things yesterday at practice for your new Pet." explained Rose going into the cozy living room with Kelly following her while Sam simply glared at her.

She hadn't forgiving Rose for her comments from the first time that they had met properly but she was willing to get along with Rose....

Sam found herself zoning out after the first few minutes of Kelly and Rose talking to each other.  It was boring and she wasn't one for gossip and Kelly's hand felt sooooo good right now on her bare stomach! The light rubbing and scratching felt glorious and Sam couldn't help but drool slightly in response.

It would of been humiliating being treated like this or it should of been but it wasn't at all! She could feel Kelly's energy and how good her Keeper felt right now! It mixed with her own energy and Sam was lost in complete bliss to the point that she hadn't even heard Rose's giggle or Kelly giving Rose permission to touch her.

Rose's hand on her head felt weird but that was because Rose wasn't her Keeper yet Sam was in ecstasy over the energy that the bond produced for her right now that she didn't really care and after a minute Rose's hand didn't feel strange at all! It didn't feel as good as Kelly's but it still sent signals of pleasure to her brain and throughout her body.

"She's getting pretty wet." giggled Rose her hand rubbing Sam's stomach while Kelly's hand smoothed Sam's hair, "shouldn't you changed her unless you want her leaking everywhere?"

Kelly blushed a little and sighed, "I probably should but we're still having issues in that regard." explained Kelly causing Rose to blush a little in return.  It wasn't that hard to figure out the problem and she wasn't sure if she wanted to see Sam properly in heat at all nor did she want to find out how possessive Kelly was giving the phone call that they had a few days ago.

Sam turned her head and started to suck on Kelly's shirt causing the Keeper to laugh a little while Rose searched the plastic bag for a pacifier, "Thank you." said Kelly with relief at the pacifier and putting it into Sam's mouth but not before carefully removing Sam's mouth from her shirt first.

"Will you be coming to practice tomorrow?" asked Rose, "We kind of need you because Gina broke her ankle last night," paused Rose, "you can bring Sam along? Violet's offered to look after her while we train." added Rose looking at Kelly hopefully.

The Keeper had seen the photos last night of Gina's broken ankle on Facebook and knew that she would be needed on the team but could she really go out tomorrow with Sam? Was Sam even ready to go outside? She couldn't leave Sam alone right now but going outside would be a new thing for the two of them! Would Sam be able to behave? Would Sam get upset without her nearby? Would it be to noisy for her? Or even scary for her Pet? 

"Could you pick me up? I'd rather not drive with Sam in the car and I haven't gotten a cage yet at all to contain her." explained Kelly watching Sam suckling on her new pacifier without a care at all her Pet's eyes glazed over almost as if her brain had been turned off or over-loaded with pleasure.

Rose and Kelly talked for the next hour while Sam continued to be out of it in her own world full of bliss and wonder.  She never wanted to be a Pet or a Keeper but she wouldn't want to change anything in the world right now! This was the most happy she had ever been in her entire life! It felt impossible to be this happy and feel this good and yet she did feel the impossible! 

She had barley registered Rose's hand leaving her stomach at the time and would later deny the fact that she was whimpering and whining at the sudden lost of attention and affection from Rose having to leave and the amount of babytalk that she had received from the two during her 'fuzzy' episode.

She wouldn't of accepted Rose at all if it weren't for Kelly being there and giving her 'lovings' first! "You were so adorable! I thought you and Rose would be butting heads today!" 

Kelly grinned amused by what had happened while Sam sat on the floor pouting, "We would of if you hadn't started rubbing my stomach first! It isn't fair!" argued Sam folding her arms over her naked chest annoyed only for that annoyance to melt away at Kelly's hand on her bulging wet diaper having decided to double diaper her Pet rather then change her.

She needed Sam to get use to wet diapers after all.

Sam looked at Kelly with a certain hunger and desperation.

"Let's go get you changed."

Sam grinned knowing full well what that meant and tried her best to get up to pounce on her Keeper but she quickly found herself on her bottom again unable to even get up properly let alone stand.

"Crawl for me my Pet."

Sam's heat exploded and in an instant she was crawling to the bedroom in want and need of her Keeper's touch and attention while Kelly simply walked behind Sam slowly almost teasingly. 

Each time Sam turned to look at Kelly she would get a little smile and a simple wave of the hand gesturing her to continue her crawl to the bedroom despite Kelly being behind her.

"Can you get on the bed for me Pet?" asked Kelly already knowing that the answer was no giving what had happened in the living room moments ago, "Don't worry Pet," teased Kelly, "no one expects you to do anything that complicated anymore." added Kelly lifting Sam up with ease once more showing off her strength.

Sam would of cursed Kelly out for teasing her like that yet she only found herself more turned on by her Keeper's words and worse of all Sam knew that Kelly could sense her increased arousal.

"Silly Pet." 

In a matter of minutes Sam and Kelly found themselves within their own little world of pleasure.  Primal and intoxicating yet sensual and full of love.  Keeper and Pet bonding over and over again each time their bond growing stronger with each kiss, each time they touched each other and brought each other to climax.  Their scents mixing together filling their senses to the maximum.

• Like 5

Very good addition. I really liked how Kelly being present was able to allow Rose to get a little closer to her. Maybe even allow them to become friends at least. Well worth a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

1 hour ago, FalloutZone said:

their Pet could even be put down in some cases due to the mental state that they could get in if they become enraged thus becoming a danger everyone including themselves.

Another great chapter! Quite supprising to see that society would allow Pets to be put down. Especially as not all of society is behind the Pet/Keeper thing. I assume this is a last resort and other measures such as mental hospitals for Pets are used first?

I love the idea of her fast-talk, I might work that in as well :D

We haven't gotten to it yet, but there are Pet carriers for the cars in my story ;)   Having Rose give Sam a treat?  Brilliant.  Work those instincts.  Thank you for continuing the story!

I think Sam, seeing as how she deeply didn't want to be a pet, going to the play field that was her passion and being barred from it... that's gonna be super traumatic.  A Pet being faced with their old life is hard, even if they went willingly.  Sam did not go willingly, facing all that she was so soon is gonna be really, really bad for her.

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Another great chapter! Quite supprising to see that society would allow Pets to be put down. Especially as not all of society is behind the Pet/Keeper thing. I assume this is a last resort and other measures such as mental hospitals for Pets are used first?

Thank you!
I would think so or at least hope so.

It would be cruel to just suddenly put down a Pet but I'm remembering multiple cases of actual animals being put down instantly whenever they attacked somebody even if it was in self-defense but I would presume that this universe would treat a Pet better then that because they are different from regular house pets.

57 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I love the idea of her fast-talk, I might work that in as well :D

We haven't gotten to it yet, but there are Pet carriers for the cars in my story ;)   Having Rose give Sam a treat?  Brilliant.  Work those instincts.  Thank you for continuing the story!

I think Sam, seeing as how she deeply didn't want to be a pet, going to the play field that was her passion and being barred from it... that's gonna be super traumatic.  A Pet being faced with their old life is hard, even if they went willingly.  Sam did not go willingly, facing all that she was so soon is gonna be really, really bad for her.

Thank you! :D

Ohhh I can't wait to read about your Pet carriers! I know that Sam will need one eventually.  Your welcome!  I don't really do much at all and it's a good way to keep me from getting bored and I need to practice writing more. ^_^ 

I think tummy rubs might be Sam's biggest weak spot.

It's going to be very terrible for her when Kelly takes her to practice and especially more so when she is taken to the finals.  I'm not entirely sure how she is going to react to everything. I think it could and probably will damage her confidence a lot especially when she is reminded that it was her fault that her team didn't have a chance to get through to penalties against Kelly's team because of the bond.   The football match is still something that I need to cover between Kelly and Sam but it's a very hot topic because for Kelly it's one of the best days of her life while for Sam it was one of the worse. 

Part Three ❤️
Word count - 3,438
Has not been proof-read.

She needed to go out and train with her team which meant that she needed to bring Sam along.   Since Rose's leaving and the night of pleasure Sam and her had she had since taken Sam outside but only into the backyard.

The backyard wasn't big but there was enough room for Sam to play and burn off energy and more importantly get use to the outside world again as a Pet.  Kelly had used the kneepads that were in the plastic bag Rose had brought with her yesterday to protect Sam's legs from hurting.

Mittens, dark blue with clouds and puppy paws, sealed Sam's hands away tightly stopping her from using her hands at all and also keeping her a bit more clean. It had taken a good long hour for Sam to get used to everything and Kelly had been worried at first but now Sam was happily playing in the over-grown grass.

It was a bright sunny day and Kelly was next to Sam on the long tall grass enjoying the sun.  Her Pet was playing with a game Rose had bought her at the local Pet store that would beep and give her a treat whenever she ran a certain amount of distance on all fours.

Sam was surprisingly fast but that didn't surprise Kelly.  She had watched Sam play against Rose earlier on in their match together and Sam had been quick on her feet then so why not now on all fours? Kelly smiled warmly at her Pet who had chosen to lay down on her back.

"Someone wants some lovings, huh?"

Sam almost purred at that or at least it sounded like a purr to her.  Kelly placed the palm of her hand down on Sam's slim toned stomach and started to rub softly enjoying the way Sam's skin felt against her own. 

Sam's skin seemed to be getting softer and her scent was much more stronger then before as well.  That made Kelly happy to know that Sam was becoming more relaxed and accustomed to her.

It was adorable seeing the dazed out look on her Pet's face and the way her Pet would kick her foot a little in response to having a simple tummy rub that should of been nothing short of humiliating yet it wasn't at all because of the bond making it natural for Sam.  She knew that she needed to put a top on Sam for when they eventually went out later to the field but for now she would let Sam be free.  

Kelly knew that she would face a lot of problems outside of their little cottage with Sam and wasn't entirely sure if she was prepared for that at all or what type of trouble Sam would get in yet she knew she had to stay in charge and keep herself grounded she couldn't let Sam get the best of her and run amuck.

The moment they arrived at Kelly's college was the moment that Sam started to whimper and shake.

It wasn't that bad right now but Kelly expected much worse once they got on the field, "Maybe you should of hired a babysitter?" suggested Rose causing Kelly to frown while her Pet shivered in anxiously.

"She needs to get out more and I can't leave her alone with someone that I know nothing about even if that person is highly recommended," paused Kelly, "Sam's still new and we're still only a week in maybe if it's been a month I might consider it but right now that's out of the window." concluded Kelly sadly knowing exactly why Rose had brought up the subject.

Sam didn't want to be a Pet at all and while there were people out there in the world who did want to be a Pet the bond didn't work in that way at all.

There were couples who faked the Keeper and Pet relationship bond and sometimes they got away with it but most of the time they didn't get away with it at all unless they were very rich.

People like Sam had a hard time fitting in as a Pet because of the fact that they weren't 'True' Pet's like others who had wanted to be a Pet in the first place and was just waiting for their Keeper to swoop in and take care of them.

The ones who were' True' and the others that were 'forced' had different needs to an extent because of that factor but there wasn't a huge difference overall in regards to needs it just meant that the ones who had wanted to be Pet's were a lot easier to train and quicker to get into that role yet that didn't mean everyone liked them.

Some people saw that type of Pet as being very fake despite the fact that they weren't at all but because of their attitude they just didn't seem as natural as a Pet that was forced or more accurately a Pet that wasn't looking for that lifestyle.

Kelly found herself tasked with one of her first biggest decisions as a Keeper. Should she leave Sam alone with Violet while she got changed with everyone else or bring her Pet with her? She didn't want Sam to get stressed out but she knew that she couldn't allow Sam feel abandoned at all! It was very difficult for her and Sam had surprisingly been very good so far in regards to everything.

She had gone through Sam's three hour long cry two nights ago and she didn't want to experience that ever again. It wasn't a tantrum type of cry or a cry that she could shut down by using a stern voice at all.

It was what some considered a howl cry and one that Pet's did when they were going through a tough time that they just didn't know how to handle.

It normally happened to Pet's that didn't want the bond at all who were suffering internal conflicts and some form of heartbreak for their sudden lost of a former life that they had and believe should have.

Kelly could feel Sam's chest rumble softly which meant that a howl might be on its way. A howl could be very upsetting to the general public because of the certain notes and pitches a Pet could make.

It was also nearly impossible to start once it started, "It's okay Pet." said Kelly softly at Sammy's bright eyed look her Pet's eyes glowing with tears while whimpering a little.

Rose looked at Sam and then Kelly with worry having experienced a Pet's howl once on a train for an entire hour. It had been easy to ignore thanks to her headphones but even someone who wasn't a Keeper or Pet it had been hard to ignore the amount of energy radiating off a howling Pet and how much pain the Pet was in.

Sam and Kelly shared a look together.  They didn't even need to talk despite the short time that they had known each other the bond was just that strong that Kelly knew already what she had to do after a few minutes, "Okay sweetheart," said Kelly kissing Sam tenderly and softly, "but I'll have to give you to Violet while I play." added Kelly softly looking at her Pet with sympathy not wanting Sam to feel let down or hurt but she knew that was likely going to be the end effect when she went off to practice with her team while Sam would be forced to watch her play.

Sam knew that she shouldn't be feeling this pain at all and that it wasn't right! She wasn't and shouldn't be a Pet yet she was and despite wanting badly to hate herself and Kelly she just couldn't the bond was so strong between them that all she could feel was love and submission to her Keeper yet that didn't stop the pain from festering or her own self-hate from growing at all.  

Sam wished she could just leave but she couldn't nor could she really do anything at all beside be a Pet.  Her body had grown weaker with each passing day and she already needed Kelly desperately to look after her and tend to her needs.  It wasn't fair that all she could do to show her pain was whimper and cry like a whiny little puppy that just wanted to be taken care of yet she wasn't that type of person and had never been that type of person to whimper, beg, cry or howl. 

There was something inside of her making her more emotional or at least forcing her to show her emotions more to the point that she ended up howling for three hours and whimpering so much! Being a Pet made her more fragile, more emotional and she found herself slipping a lot and allowing herself to be open towards Kelly and everyone else because she didn't have the strength to hold herself back anymore at all.

Being taken inside the locker room Sam had tried her best to calm down but a new surrounding was a lot to take in! Especially one that she was familiar with. It wasn't her locker room at all or her team but Kelly's and she knew that she preferred being with Kelly rather then being left with someone she didn't know at all but that didn't stop the matter at hand that she was surrounded by people she didn't know at all.  The Pet whined even growled softly at Kelly putting her down on the floor while she sorted herself out.

The other members of the team didn't say much at all to Sam and mostly just chatted a little to Kelly.  They had been giving a good thirty minute talk by Violet on her own Pet, Ruby, and knew how to interact with a Pet that they didn't know at all even if they knew their Keeper. 

Sam's growl stopped briefly at the touch of her Keeper's hand rubbing the back of her neck but that didn't stop the stress that Sam felt or the fact that she had started to howl a little in the locker room. 

A few of her team mates shot Kelly a look of concern which caused the Keeper to smile a little while she finished getting dressed. In the meantime Sam continued to cling to her leg howling softly, "Shh," said Kelly trying to calm Sam down, "it's okay baby."

How was any of this okay! She was sat on the floor in a diaper wearing nothing but a stupid top that had the words 'Cute Lil Pupper' plastered over the front with a couple of colourful paw prints decorating the plain shirt.

Sam's cheeks were red with embarrassment.  She had never felt this humiliated before yet she couldn't get angry at Kelly for doing this to her because of the way she felt! Why couldn't someone find a cure to this? Or do something? She didn't want to be a Pet at all yet she wouldn't change anything at all. 

She loved Kelly so much! Her Keeper was the best ever and she loved the way Kelly would pay attention to her!

It was hard for Sam and a constant battle for her daily yet the worse had yet to come for her and worse of all she knew that.  She knew that this was only the start of everything. 

She was going to be happy and she wouldn't have to look after herself as much but all her hopes, dreams and ambitions were no longer going to be achievable.  She had trained to be an athlete but she was never going to be one because she wouldn't be able to cope with the training that she needed to go through and her body would likely break under the physical pressure.

The best she could hope for was a simple kick around with a ball now from Kelly who would be going very easy on her.  It wasn't fair that her body was going to become stupidly weak!

A loud howl erupted from the back of Sam's throat echoing loudly and bouncing off the walls causing Kelly to wince a little along with the few remaining players that were left changing and getting ready to go out.

None of them understanding the plight that Sam was forced to go through right now at all.  It wasn't until everyone left that Sam started to openly cry in front of Kelly, "I wanna play!" whimpered Sam tears falling fast from her glowing blue eyes that seemed to burn Kelly's very soul.

"Oh Pet," said Kelly picking Sam up and holding her tightly, "I know that you do but you can't," paused Kelly, "you'll get hurt and that'll make me very upset we don't want you getting injured at all."

Sam whimpered into Kelly's chest, "Don't want to do nothing."

Kelly rubbed Sam's back wondering if she had chosen correctly to bring Sam with her or not but she just knew that Sam wasn't ready for a babysitter at all yet she also knew that Sam wasn't ready for this.

She didn't like how cruel the transformation and bond was to Sam and while she had read about the pain Pet's had suffered or could suffer she had never actually seen a Pet howl before or what a Pet was like in their first few weeks.  She had read that Pet's had a tendency to break down for a good week or even a good couple of months in the first year of bonding with their Keeper depending on how strongly they felt about their past life and right now Kelly feared the worse for Sam.

She didn't want Sam to go through any of that because it was her job as Keeper to protect her Pet yet she was just as helpless as Sam was.  All she could do was hold her Pet and take care of her but she couldn't really do anything to stop Sam from feeling the way she felt yet she knew that the bond between them did help Sam a lot and would do so until Sam got more use to her new life. 

To an extent it would always hurt in someway being a Pet especially a forced Pet but being a Pet wasn't full of pain, suffering and grief at all.  A Pet was quite possibly the luckiest being alive but right now for Sam she felt anything but lucky.

Kelly did her best to comfort Sam but she needed to get out of the locker room now otherwise she would be holding her team back until they were done training and practicing properly together. 

Taken Sam outside she wasn't surprised to see her team or Violet staring at her at all, "I'm sorry for this but I couldn't leave her alone." apologised Kelly to Violet the team's manager who simply shook her head.

"There's no need to apologise Kelly," said Violet, "these things happen and she's not even a week old yet." added Violet looking at Sam who was busy whimpering and chewing on Kelly's shirt again seeking comfort and not wanting to be left with someone she didn't know despite the fact that Kelly would be nearby.

Violet held Sam closely knowing that she needed to be careful with a new Pet.  She had hoped that Kelly would of brought a leash for Sam but some Keepers didn't like leashing their Pet's until the Pet was a little older.  It just meant she had to be more alert but she had plenty of practice with her own Pet, Ruby.  The only difference Ruby hadn't howled for over three years and dealing with a howling Pet wasn't pleasant especially one that squirmed and wriggled as much as Sam.

Kelly had done her best to ignore Sam's howling but it was difficult and she couldn't focus at all.  The group had split up to play against each other and her side was losing by two points.

She didn't feel good at all knowing that her Pet was in so much pain and that she should be comforting her but she knew that Sam needed to get used to the fact that they wouldn't be in close proximity of each other all the time and that other people would be taken care of her when she needed to focus on her work and other commitments.

Feeling a hand on her shoulder Kelly turned to look at Rose, "I know it hurts that you can't just go and comfort Sam right now but the team needs you to pull yourself together," stated Rose, "we can't have you like this during the finals and while this is just us practicing against one another you still need to be in the zone," continued Rose, "it isn't fair on Sam either right now watching you play like this," paused Rose, "she would of stolen the ball easily from you if you had played like this during the match we had with her team and we don't even know if we would of had this chance if you guys didn't bond right then and there on the field," sighed Rose, "we were lucky."

Kelly glanced a little over at Sam watching her Pet howl.

"Look Kelly she can't play anymore but you can and you should at least play the best that you can for her, right? Or are you going to show everyone especially Sam that you didn't deserve that goal?"

Kelly stared hard at Rose and took a deep breath before smiling, "Alright! Let's get back into this!"

She felt more better and more herself after Rose's little talk with her.  Kelly planned on winning this practice match with her group and more importantly winning the finals for her Pet.

She wanted to show Sam that she would have scored that goal without the bond stopping her! She was going to use all her energy to win.

The practice game got intense quickly.  The score had quickly tied and everyone was focus on scoring one more goal which meant competition was getting fierce and players were starting to play dirty against each other.  Normally Violet would of put a stop to any dirty play but with Sam to look after she just had to trust her team to play fairly with one another.

What no one expected though was for Sam to bolt onto the field. 

She had been howling and squirming in Violet's arms but that didn't stop her from watching the game or more importantly her heightened senses from warning her that the game was starting to get rough and her Keeper could get hurt.  It shouldn't be much of a shock that a Pet wanted to protect their Keeper just as much as their Keeper wanted to protect them but there was a huge difference between the two.

So a dirty tackle would of simply meant a painful fall and maybe a bruised ankle for Kelly but....

Sam had bolted in between the two using all fours rather then her legs because it was faster to protect her Keeper! The foot of the player hit the side of her stomach causing her stumble and roll a little.

Kelly had just been focused on the football nothing else and had been lining up to take a shot at a goal only to find herself pushed to the ground but before she could even shout or get angry at whoever had pushed her down like that she was in tears.

Sam was on the ground, hurt, badly.  The other player had been pulled off and away from the field by Violet who had seen what had happened and knew why Sam had bolted like that but she knew that next time she would have to get Kelly to bring a leash with her.

Sam couldn't do that in the finals at all.

Kelly stroked Sam's cheek gently holding her close unable to speak a word at all to her Pet.

She had never felt pain quite like this before.  Had her bones shattered? Or had her sense of pain sky-rocketed? In a matter of seconds Sam blacked out in Kelly's arms.

Rose was quickly on the phone to the local Pet's hotline to see what they should do in regards to Sam.  She could see that Kelly was in no state to make the call right now and despite blacking out Sam still needed Kelly's presence right now.

• Like 5

This chapter made me feel horribly. I feel so bad for Sam. I was thinking she actually enjoyed being a pet. Just the opposite was true. Now now only is she miserable because she doesn’t want to be a pet but now she is physically hurt as well. I don’t want to think about her howling anymore. I ran out of likes for the day or I would have given this one. I am looking forward to seeing more. 

12 hours ago, CDfm said:

This chapter made me feel horribly. I feel so bad for Sam. I was thinking she actually enjoyed being a pet. Just the opposite was true. Now now only is she miserable because she doesn’t want to be a pet but now she is physically hurt as well. I don’t want to think about her howling anymore. I ran out of likes for the day or I would have given this one. I am looking forward to seeing more. 

It was very painful to write about the howling that I had to stop a few times.  It's something that personally I think a lot of Pet's would do if they were in any sort of distress or pain.  Sam's still very new to being a Pet and is only comfortable inside the cottage.  She's still coming to terms with everything that is happening and has happened.  I think because of the bond she does love Kelly but it's very complicated. 

34 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

image.png.30200b8643624aeaa07edccfec33bfe5.png

You won yesterday!

Congrats ❤️

I continue to enjoy this story, I'm so deeply pleased that you decided to play in my sandbox.

Oh wow! Thank you! 

I really enjoy playing in your sandbox! It's really fun ^_^ 

Part 4
Word Count: 1784
Hasn't been proof-read.

It had been a few days since the practise match and Kelly had been coddling Sam non-stop.  Her dear little pet was in so much pain still despite the fact that her ribs were only bruise and not broken.  Sam had been very lucky from what the Doctor had told her and that it would of been much more worse if it she had been a couple of more weeks older.

Right now the pair were on Kelly's large sofa watching TV.

Sam was resting her head on Kelly's lap getting scratches while suckling and chewing on her pacifier.  Bandages wrapped around her waist holding a cool soothing gel against the side of her hip.  

She hadn't howled at all last night and her howling had quieted down since returning to the cottage.  Kelly hoped Sam was settling in more.  She would have to take Sam out a lot more before the finals she couldn't risk Sam developing a fear. 

Hearing a slight whimper she looked down at Sam and saw that the paci was on the floor and that the bulb was punctured due to Sam's chewing.  Rubbing the top of Sam's head Kelly pulled open a draw in the table where several different types of paci's sat.

Sam went through at least two paci's a day.  It wasn't a huge expense but all together it was starting to cost a pretty penny for Kelly and she hadn't started on her application yet for grants regarding her new Pet but she had received a few boxes from a local Pet charity in the city.

One box included various starter kits for Sam to take up new hobbies from panting to chess and many others.  There wasn't a lot of physical hobbies that Sam could take up at all besides a small select few.  Yoga had been one but Sam rejected the idea outright viewing it as lame despite the fact that Sam had very few hobbies that she could pick from.  

Kelly offered Sam a new pacifier to suckle and chew on for the time being. It didn't take more then a few seconds for Sam to accept.  Kelly had to count her fingers after how fast Sam took the paci from her, "You're such a good Pet," stated Kelly, "such a good girl," continued Kelly, "Mommy loves her little Pet." 

Sam smiled up at Kelly enjoying her new paci.  It was difficult for her to be happy with everything that was going on right now and with what had happened that day when they first met but she found herself content with Kelly.  She at least had that and what she hoped was a supportive and kind Keeper but she wouldn't know until much later on if that was true or not after all she didn't really know Kelly properly yet.

"I think you could do with a wash." mused Kelly continuing to stroke Sam's hair for the next couple of minutes until the show that they were watching ended at which point she adjusted Sam in her lap and lifted her up being careful of her Pet's injuries right now not wanting Sam to be in anymore pain at all.

Meanwhile Sam was simply enjoying the fact that she could be lazy.  She liked being lazy and had been rather lazy before becoming a Pet so having Kelly carry her suited Sam perfectly but that didn't stop her from feeling a little bit embarrassed that her Keeper could carry her with ease like this.  It made her feel just like a Pet or baby that was being cuddled and coddled.  She couldn't remember the last time she had been held like this at all besides the times Kelly had done so before now.

Her parents were divorce and she didn't have much to do with them at all nor did she have many friends because of her attitude. Sam had been surprised by her own submission to Kelly and wondered where her sailor mouth had gone off to? She wasn't sure if she wanted to swear at Kelly anyway.  It wasn't as if Kelly had pissed her off at all or at least not yet but maybe that was all down to the bond and how she was adjusting to her new life still? She wasn't sure.

Sam rested her head on Kelly's shoulder suckling on her paci some more while her Keeper carried her patting her diapered bottom.  The plastic crinkling loudly. She had been doing her best to ignore the padding that Kelly had forced on her not wanting to deal with it yet it was hard giving that every single movement she made would cause the diaper to crinkle and make it's presence known to her.  Sam was doing her best to simply ignore the thick warm padding against her most sensitive area but there were times she couldn't ignore the stupid fluffy padding at all and that was when she needed to go, badly or whenever she would shift herself forward a little brushing herself against the fluffy thickness sending a jolt of pleasure to her core. 

Kelly kept Sam close to her while the bath filled with water and bubbles. She hadn't giving Sam a proper bath yet at all, "No splashing now Pet." teased Kelly giving Sam a kiss on the cheek before removing her Pet's padding and bandages making sure to be as careful as possible.

Sam blushed a little at the closeness and the increasing heat she felt inside her core as Kelly released her from her padding and started to undo the bandages, "Is my Pet getting a little worked up?" 

Sam didn't say a word and simply turned her head away from Kelly suckling even harder on her binky.  The Keeper smirked a little, "I asked you a question Pet."

They both could smell the heat of Sam's sexual arousal increase at her Keeper's words and yet she still hadn't responded which only furthered Kelly's need to dominate her Pet.

Very gently the Keeper runs her fingers down her Pet's back dragging her nails against Sam's spine causing her Pet to arch herself gasping and wanting, "Let's get you washed."

Sam's binky had falling to the floor at this point and her head felt a little more light then it had been due to Kelly's teasing.  Her Keeper's nails felt so good! The pressure points in her back were sending so many signals all across her body that Sam just had to buck her hips forward in want of relief, "Not yet." chuckled her Keeper. 

Sam whined and shot Kelly a look.  She needed release! She could feel her mind shutting off and her primal instinct taking over.

Kelly gently set Sam down in the hot bubbly water and turned the tap off, "Shh." soothed Kelly at Sam yelping a little at the water making her injury sting but soon enough Sam relaxed thanks to Kelly's help and support.

Picking up a small cup Kelly started to wash Sam's hair.  The Keeper would sometimes teasingly lower her hand downwards towards Sam's neck teasing her nails against her Pet's neck hitting at Sam's nerves again trying to build up her Pet's heat ready for play later.

Sam leaned in each time when she felt her Keeper's nails digging into the back of her neck. It felt good. It felt really good.  She could feel herself melting underneath Kelly's hands but most of all Kelly's control.  She felt weak, "Good girl." Sam shivered and moaned at her Keeper's words.

Hair washed with a special Pet lotion Sam could smell strawberries. It almost over took her own scent, almost.  Suddenly and almost without warning Sam breathed in heavily at Kelly's hands moving across her body and rubbing her hands against her wet naked sexually charged body cleaning her with soap specially designed for Pets like her.  Why did her Keeper have to tease her so much? It wasn't fair, "Kelly..." whined Sam with a moan causing her Keeper to chuckle, "Hush Pet," said Kelly softly, "I'm busy right now."

Kelly knew what to do and how to get Sam going. She loved how Sam quieted down obeying her instantly almost in hope that she would start playing with her properly but that wasn't how things worked.  Sam was the Pet not the Keeper.  She was the one who got to decide when they played and how, "Tell me Pet," said Kelly her mouth against her Pet's ear, "what is it that you want?" 

It was a tease and yet she got the desired effect that she had wanted from her Pet. A low desperate moan wanting her escaped her Pet's mouth.  Kelly could feel her inside growling wanting to dominate her Pet right now but she held off for now.

Sam was almost gone lost to her animalistic instinct finding it hard to hold on and control herself.  She didn't like this feeling at all but she did want Kelly maybe even needed her. She liked it each time Kelly took her fucking her senseless yet lovingly. Her Keeper wasn't rough with her and she expected Kelly would be even more gentle tonight because of her injuries but she didn't appreciate the build-up at all even though the teasing led to a much stronger orgasm for her each and every time.

A towel was wrapped around Sam.

Kelly was quick to dry Sam off. Her own need to dominate and fuck her Pet growing to the point that she wasn't sure if she could even make to the bedroom, "Follow." ordered Kelly letting the wet towel to drop to the bathroom floor and then taken Sam's hand into her own leading her Pet to the bedroom.

Suddenly Sam found herself pushed down on the bed with Kelly on top of her their lips meeting each other instantly with Kelly thrusting her tongue forward into Sam's mouth.  There was no real competition between the two as Kelly ravaged Sam's mouth causing her Pet to thrash and moan underneath her in ecstasy and anticipating only for a sharp moan to erupt from Sam as her Keeper's leg moved up Kelly's knee making contact with her cunt causing Sam to hump and thrust downwards rocking back and forth.  

It didn't take long for Sam to orgasm but that was only the start of many more to come as Keeper and Pet continued to explore each other enjoying each other and marking each other with Kelly always on top not allowing her Pet at all to even have a little bit of dominance over her.  The two of them losing themselves to their bond.  Their love.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Good to see you back in the saddle writing.  Still wish you would repost your story that was lost in The Great Purge.

I'm glad as well.  Is that the one with the photographer? I don't think I have those files anymore.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Loved the bathing scene, loved Kelly struggling with the urge to give in versus letting Sam the Pet control things ❤️

Thank you ❤️ 
I'm glad you're enjoying this :D 

Hot stuff! I like the new addition and how they are exploring some more. Also I like the idea of getting grants for the pets. Will she now have a leash from one of those boxes as well or is that still to come? 

Part 5

Word Count: 1992

Not proof-read.

Kelly had a problem.

Waking up at eleven am was unusual for her and she tended to be a early-bird rather then someone who slept in but last night had taken it's toll on her. How long were they at it? Her arm and shoulders had light marking of Sam digging her nails into her shoulders and she even had a couple of bites.  It didn't look pretty but she found herself enjoying the marks Sam had left on her. 

The question now was where was her Pet? Where was Sam? The entire bedroom smelt of sex and surprisingly she found herself loving Sam's scent and hers mixing together but....

Suddenly she saw a blur run past the open door, "Pet!" called Kelly seeing Sam zooming back and forth. 

Why was Sam doing this?  She felt highly amused but concerned by this. 

Walking closer into the hallway Kelly watched as Sam zoomed into the living room and followed her only to see Sam biting and clawing at a empty box completely naked, "Pet," said Kelly, "look at me."

Kelly knelt down and clapped her hands causing Sam to turn and look at her with bright blue hazy eyes.  In a matter of seconds Sam jumped and pounced on Kelly causing the Keeper to fall a little.

Kelly held Sam closely and looked at her only to frown a little as she noticed some weird green and yellow spots all over Sam's face and in her hair, "I can't believe you," said Kelly laughing, "you sneaky little imp! You got into your nip!"

Sam simply purred in reply rubbing her head against Kelly's shoulder, "Okay Pet," chuckled Kelly, "we need to get you diapered I don't want any accidents happening." added Kelly thinking about what she should do with her Pet and how long her Pet was going to stay high now?

"Come on."

Kelly stood up carrying Sam to the bedroom who was more concern with nuzzling her Keeper's neck lovingly then anything else.

Everything was going well until she put Sam down on the bed, "Stay!" stated Kelly firmly upon seeing Sam trying to jump and run off the bed, "No! No!"

Kelly wrapped her arms around Sam who had nearly jumped down onto the floor, "Be a good girl," said Kelly looking Sam in the eyes, "be a good Pet for your Keeper." added Kelly as sternly as possible but it was hard to be stern with her Pet right now but she needed to put her foot down.

She was the dominant after all! She knew that she needed to establish rules for her Pet and train her but it was difficult.  She felt the need to dominate badly and while sexually she could do that with ease because of her instincts this was different. This was Sam playing and while she could turn the moment into a sexualised one she knew that would be bad because that would be rewarding her Pet's behaviour yet she couldn't exactly blame her Pet right now.

She hadn't laid down any rules nor had she started any type of training with her Pet but she needed to lay down the fact that what her Pet did was not okay and that her Pet needed to calm down now but could her Pet calm down? She was high.

"Lay down for me Pet," stated Kelly firmly looking directly into Sam's eyes, "Lay down." added Kelly a little louder causing Sam to stop her wriggling and squirming, "Lay on your back here." stated Kelly pointing to the middle of the bed, "Here Pet." commanded Kelly slowly letting go of Sam.

Sam despite being high and wanting to run all over the place found herself submitting to Kelly because of the firmness of her Keeper's tone.  The Keeper watched as her Pet laid down on her back and admired her Pet's body for a moment before grabbing a diaper from the stash she had underneath the bed, "Good girl." stated Kelly firmly giving Sam a rub on the tummy causing the Pet to purr loudly, "Stay still." added Kelly with a smile gaining more confidence in herself as her Pet obeyed her.

Sam had no clue what was going on at all right now her mind was all over the place she felt....weird but in a good way? She liked the way her Keeper rubbed her tummy! It felt sooooooooooooo good.  Her Keeper had even told her that she was a good girl! Sam couldn't help but smile brightly at her Keeper.

Sliding a diaper underneath her Pet's bottom Kelly was careful not to get her Pet to worked up as she applied baby oil and powder to her pet.  Doing the diaper up Kelly appreciated the way her Pet continued to obey her by keeping still, "Good girl." remarked Kelly rubbing Sam's tummy again once the diaper was done up perfectly.

There was a lot that they needed to get done together especially before the finals. Would Sam be ready for that? Ready to go to a hotel with her? She would need to make sure that Sam was going to behave she couldn't let Sam run around freely in a hotel that would look bad on her, the team and her college.  What should she do? She could always leave Sam? But that meant leaving her Pet for at least a couple of days if not a week.

She wouldn't be able to do that but she hated the idea of Sam being in a cage or locked in a room she deeply believed that Pet's should have the ability to roam freely yet considering what had happened with the nip she could see why Pet's needed to be contained. It was complicated.

Hearing a quick knock at the door Kelly gently pressed down on Sam's stomach, "Stay Pet." ordered Kelly softly causing Sam to whine wanting to follow her Keeper but she stayed instead watching her Keeper walk away and close the bedroom door behind.

There wasn't anybody there just the mail. 

Nothing out of the ordinary until she flicked through her mail finding a small note. It was a advertisement for a local anti Pet/anti Keeper group march who believed that Pet's should be free and that Keeper's were horrible beings. The advertisement suggested that Pet's were still human beings and should be treated as such and that they didn't need a Keeper and that the bond was just a way to control people. The advertisement even went as far as to suggest brainwashing.

She hadn't really thought that much about anti groups before but now that they were attacking her and her Pet's relationship she felt much more angry.  This group didn't understand their bond at all! They didn't understand that Pet's were different! That they weren't quite human anymore.  It disgusted her.  This group wasn't looking to improve her Pet's life but looking to destroy their relationship because they thought that it was wrong.  Didn't they realise Pet's were different? That they were weaker? That they needed a Keeper to look after them?

On the brightside most people tended to be positive of Keepers and Pets. 

Kelly sighed and was about to bin the advertisement until she saw the back. Someone had wrote a personal hateful message to her about herself and Sam.

It had to be someone from Sam's team.  That much was obvious.

What worried Kelly the most though was the fact that this person knew where she lived which meant both her and Sam were now in danger so instead of tearing up the advertisement Kelly put it to one side and quickly took a photo of it before uploading it to Facebook and Twitter with a harsh comment.

Finished with that disturbance she went back to the bedroom where she could hear Sam whining and whimpering loudly behind the door, "Move back Pet." said Kelly waiting until she was sure that Sam had listened to her.

Stepping into the bedroom Kelly smiled at her Pet and sat on the bed, "Up we go." said Kelly lifting Sam up and onto her lap hugging her tightly, "What am I going to do with you." sighed Kelly picking out the little bits of green and yellow nip from Sam's hair.

Sam simply stared up with a dazed expression at her  Keeper unaware of what was going on but she could sense something was bothering her Keeper.

"Tomorrow's going to be a big day for us," said Kelly rubbing Sam's stomach, "we're going to be going on a big adventure together," paused Kelly keeping Sam close to her, "I hope that you won't be feeling to icky after having this much nip." added Kelly a little amused but worried.  Would it feel like a hang-over or not? Would Sam still be in a daze? She was going to have to phone the Pet hotline and the police about the threat she had received but first she needed to calm down.

At the city police station two officers, Silver and Jacks, were busy investigating the latest kidnapping case.  Another Pet had been taken from a Keeper's home. It wasn't unusual for someone to try and steal a Pet from a Keeper but it was rare.

What made this case so unusual was that there had been five kidnappings in the two months and two of the Pet's had recently been found.  Both dead and with the same injuries.   It was obvious that the Pet's had fought tooth and nail against their kidnappers each step of the way otherwise they wouldn't be dead. 

Jacks looked over at the photos and shook her head in disbelief, "What I don't get is why did they suddenly pop up in the same place together."

Silver sat down on the table and glanced at the photos with a critical eye, "Maybe the kidnappers are giving us a warning?" suggested Silver, "Anyway at least it proves that these kidnappings are probably by the same person or group so at least we're making some progress." joked Silver slightly only to frown and point to the picture on the computer, "Zoom in on that one," continued Silver, "near the left eye."

Jacks scrolled and looked closely, "Looks like something stuck in there?" she replied, "If there is anything West will tell us soon he's taken care of the bodies." added Jacks looking over the files of the two Pet's who they had found.  It had been a sickening discovery to find and she only hoped that they could catch the person or group soon who were doing this but first they needed a lead. 

"I got a call earlier from a woman called Kelly," said Silver, "she mentioned that she got sent a message in her mail on the back of a advertisement and that she's recently bonded with her Pet."

Jacks smiled, "Yeah Julie told me earlier about that and has already gone to investigate she'll be back later but till then you have paperwork and I have these pictures to look through so back to work."

Silver huffed and slumped down in a chair, "I hate paperwork."

In his office West leaned against his chair completely exhausted from examining the two bodies that were brought in recently.  On his desk sat little bags filled to the brim with different types of metal and glass. It was obvious that whoever was doing this seemed to enjoy inflicting torture first and foremost but what he couldn't understand was why? Was it to get a point across? Or just pure insanity?

West grabbed one of the small plastic bags and opened it to examine the glass. Dark blue. Expensive.  It had to come from someone who either had a lot of money or could make such glass.

The only positive side to all this was that they were at least one step closer to whoever was doing this.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

THE PLOT THICKENS.

I did not expect this twist, I figured the football game would be dramatic enough, now you're adding a Pet-killing psycho... no idea where you're going now!

Oh yes!

I'll let you on a tiny secret....

I have no idea where I'm going either ;)