LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Choosing to wear Full time.

Hi there folks first as the title says I am choosing to wear full time.  Though not as of yet.  Kinda in a bind right now.  With financials.

So to begin why I am choosing to do so so I can get this off my chest.

Firstly I would like to tell everyone that I am seeing a therapist for depression Anxiety stress ADD ADHD and I have a mild case of the OCD.  I did tell him about the diapers on my last visit which was last week. As of this writing.  He told me that we will have a talk about the diapers the next time I have a session.

Now for me wanting to wear diapers full time with what I said above with the depression the kind I have is called Persistent depression disorder 

Here is a brief overview of what that is.

Persistent depressive disorder, also called dysthymia (dis-THIE-me-uh), is a continuous long-term (chronic) form of depression. You may lose interest in normal daily activities, feel hopeless, lack productivity, and have low self-esteem and an overall feeling of inadequacy. These feelings last for years and may significantly interfere with your relationships, school, work, and daily activities.

If you have persistent depressive disorder, you may find it hard to be upbeat even on happy occasions — you may be described as having a gloomy personality, constantly complaining or incapable of having fun. Though persistent depressive disorder is not as severe as major depression, your current depressed mood may be mild, moderate or severe.

Because of the chronic nature of persistent depressive disorder, coping with depression symptoms can be challenging, but a combination of talk therapy (psychotherapy) and medication can be effective in treating this condition.

For more information, you can go here and read the full article.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/persistent-depressive-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20350929

Now for the other things the Anxiety and stress everyone probably knows what those areas everyone probably has them as well.  But for some reason not sure what it is when I am in a diaper I feel more relaxed and I even sleep better even though this couch I sleep on is not the best I still get better sleep while wearing a diaper.

Now I also feel more relaxed when wearing during the day.  As of this writing Today Sunday, Sept 9th I slept in a diaper last night and also on Sept 6th I slept in one and slept really well.  Now Friday Morning after I got up I went outside to feed my cats and play for a bit with them.  I sat outside in just a diaper and a tee my stepdad was not home and my mom on that day was in her room so I knew I could get away with it.  I peed in it and sat in it for a while.  I felt just at ease.

Today when I woke up I waited for my mom and stepdad to leave with their friend to go get stuff from a store which was 30 min away then I knew they would be going out to eat so I could wear my diaper for a bit longer.  I was again at ease I felt really good about myself.  

Now that I am out of a diaper and not able to wear one as I have one left I am constantly thinking about them.  Though I do this at work as well. I am now constantly thinking about diapers all the time though it does not effect my work.  I know that once I am able to be full time this might subside a bit.  Though it mght not I really enjoy wearing diapers.

Though I know I will have to buy other things as well.  

Like new pants.  a size larger then I am currently wearing.

a backpack for my diaper supplies.

a few onesies 

plastic pants  Powder and lotion.

I also plan on getting those charchol pills where they help with smell.  I do not really plan on messing a diaper though it might happen as I do have bowel problems sometimes I can not just get to the bathroom in time.

As another thought.  I have been having leaking problems and as I mentioned above bowel issues.  So for me diapers will be best bet.

This is an Edit:  There is one thing that got me in a Anxiety with wearing diapers full time.  Though I will get over it.  That is messing.  I am not a big fan of it though I now one day I will just go with the flow. 

Thank you for reading!

All The Best

DiaperboyEddie12

Wow. That's a lot of stuff and I'm sorry to hear it. I know where you're coming from as I currently have many of the same symptoms, which I believe, are due to the recent loss of my wife. One of the things grief counselors tell you is to get to the doctor and let them know how you are grieving. I have yet to do that as it is a transportation/logistics issue. Because of her death, the family is also doing a lot of bad stuff which just heaps more bad on top of worse. Each of us had daily battles to fight and most of the time it's not a problem. But when it does, oh boy. Keep up the good fight -- you'll win eventually

P.S. I clicked the "notify" button!

15 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Wow. That's a lot of stuff and I'm sorry to hear it. I know where you're coming from as I currently have many of the same symptoms, which I believe, are due to the recent loss of my wife. One of the things grief counselors tell you is to get to the doctor and let them know how you are grieving. I have yet to do that as it is a transportation/logistics issue. Because of her death, the family is also doing a lot of bad stuff which just heaps more bad on top of worse. Each of us had daily battles to fight and most of the time it's not a problem. But when it does, oh boy. Keep up the good fight -- you'll win eventually

P.S. I clicked the "notify" button!

Thank you ppdude.  I did send you a PM as well from another post.

I hope you are happy with the results of your decision.  I had my run in with need a few years back and was very glad to go to for fun again.  Wearing diapers and plastic pants is a great mental relief at times.

4 minutes ago, froggy said:

I hope you are happy with the results of your decision.  I had my run in with need a few years back and was very glad to go to for fun again.  Wearing diapers and plastic pants is a great mental relief at times.

Thank you Froggy

15 hours ago, froggy said:

Well said! :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there folks first as the title says I am choosing to wear full time.  Though not as of yet.  Kinda in a bind right now.  With financials.

So to begin why I am choosing to do so so I can get this off my chest.

Firstly I would like to tell everyone that I am seeing a therapist for depression Anxiety stress ADD ADHD and I have a mild case of the OCD.  I did tell him about the diapers on my last visit which was last week. As of this writing.  He told me that we will have a talk about the diapers the next time I have a session.

Now for me wanting to wear diapers full time with what I said above with the depression the kind I have is called Persistent depression disorder 

Here is a brief overview of what that is.

Persistent depressive disorder, also called dysthymia (dis-THIE-me-uh), is a continuous long-term (chronic) form of depression. You may lose interest in normal daily activities, feel hopeless, lack productivity, and have low self-esteem and an overall feeling of inadequacy. These feelings last for years and may significantly interfere with your relationships, school, work, and daily activities.

If you have persistent depressive disorder, you may find it hard to be upbeat even on happy occasions — you may be described as having a gloomy personality, constantly complaining or incapable of having fun. Though persistent depressive disorder is not as severe as major depression, your current depressed mood may be mild, moderate or severe.

Because of the chronic nature of persistent depressive disorder, coping with depression symptoms can be challenging, but a combination of talk therapy (psychotherapy) and medication can be effective in treating this condition.

For more information, you can go here and read the full article.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/persistent-depressive-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20350929

Now for the other things the Anxiety and stress everyone probably knows what those areas everyone probably has them as well.  But for some reason not sure what it is when I am in a diaper I feel more relaxed and I even sleep better even though this couch I sleep on is not the best I still get better sleep while wearing a diaper.

Now I also feel more relaxed when wearing during the day.  As of this writing Today Sunday, Sept 9th I slept in a diaper last night and also on Sept 6th I slept in one and slept really well.  Now Friday Morning after I got up I went outside to feed my cats and play for a bit with them.  I sat outside in just a diaper and a tee my stepdad was not home and my mom on that day was in her room so I knew I could get away with it.  I peed in it and sat in it for a while.  I felt just at ease.

Today when I woke up I waited for my mom and stepdad to leave with their friend to go get stuff from a store which was 30 min away then I knew they would be going out to eat so I could wear my diaper for a bit longer.  I was again at ease I felt really good about myself.  

Now that I am out of a diaper and not able to wear one as I have one left I am constantly thinking about them.  Though I do this at work as well. I am now constantly thinking about diapers all the time though it does not effect my work.  I know that once I am able to be full time this might subside a bit.  Though it mght not I really enjoy wearing diapers.

Though I know I will have to buy other things as well.  

Like new pants.  a size larger then I am currently wearing.

a backpack for my diaper supplies.

a few onesies 

plastic pants  Powder and lotion.

I also plan on getting those charchol pills where they help with smell.  I do not really plan on messing a diaper though it might happen as I do have bowel problems sometimes I can not just get to the bathroom in time.

As another thought.  I have been having leaking problems and as I mentioned above bowel issues.  So for me diapers will be best bet.

This is an Edit:  There is one thing that got me in a Anxiety with wearing diapers full time.  Though I will get over it.  That is messing.  I am not a big fan of it though I now one day I will just go with the flow. 

Thank you for reading!

All The Best

DiaperboyEddie12

Well, you can wear all the time and not mess in them.  

I also suffer from PDD, which I think contributes to my slight dribble.  At any rate, wearing diapers for whatever reason is not necessarily the wrong choice.