LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

email Notifications

ppdude

I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems that I'm getting hit/miss email notifications. I check the "Notify" box and it appears that others have posted but I don't get notified. I'm using gmail and they changed it AGAIN. Is it just me? Am I missing something? Don't know how DD sends emails, and probably has nothing to do with gmails latest changes.

11 minutes ago, ppdude said:

I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems that I'm getting hit/miss email notifications. I check the "Notify" box and it appears that others have posted but I don't get notified. I'm using gmail and they changed it AGAIN. Is it just me? Am I missing something? Don't know how DD sends emails, and probably has nothing to do with gmails latest changes.

yea I think I got the same thing going on.  And I hate the new look of the new gmail I had hotmail though lost my password and I can not recover it.

man I forgot to click the notify button.  lol

Thanks Bettypooh!  God, I hate it when you are so used to something and then someone changes the format!  Stupid!  These companies hire snotty nose kids right out of college who then try and justify their salary.   These newbees decide, "Let's change the look and format of the site!  That way it will really look like we are doing something and worth our pay!"  And the stupid company doesn't understand it pisses off everyone of their customers who like things familiar and hate unneeded changes!  Haven't they ever heard, "If it ain't broke don't 'fix' it?"