LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Island Life

BabyGabrial

Gabrial is a 21  year old fresh out of college ready to start a new life. He is young and pretty smart but not that strong. Much more brains over brauns. He looks to find new meaning in his life after the quick deaths of his parents when he was a toddler. He doesn't remember the details of how it happened but he still misses them greatly. After school he took a supervising job delivering supplies and stuff through airfare. This is his first week on the job and they were in the air doing an intercontinental flight and once they were at full altitude he decided to go and head to the bathroom. Once inside and with the door locked he was ready to start undoing his pants to go number one and number two when suddenly they start facing really bad turbulence and the plane starts descending fast. Gabrial passes out before impact and hours later he wakes up feeling very wet and icky. Everything dark and he can hear a loud banging. Soon he groggily reaches up and unlocks the door and it opens. All he sees is a lot of light with a person's shadow in between.

(Ok so this is something i just thought of. The idea is two people are stranded on an island and must survive together. Who ever would like to take the role will be the only other survivor of the plane crash. You will be playing a more parent role to my character Gabrial and will be babying him as he thinks of ways to help survive the island the other character is more active doing a lot of the muscle work and all of that. If this interests you let me know. I ask that you be someone who gets on and replies often and have at least three to four sentences in each reply.)