LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

mundane

Hello everyone! long time lurker/user here. I've had my account for ages, but rarely used it. Just going to take the time to introduce myself properly. I'm a canadian prairie boy, born and raised in the late 80's. I love fishing and animals (mainly dogs) I have a 4 yr old border collie terrier mix who I absolutely adore. I have mild bowel incontinence (caused by surgery to my bowels)  and urinary incontinence  undiganosed (but dealt with) I am a DL making the best of the cards I've been dealt at 31 ? .  I am a seasonal worker, with my work dictated by the weather and the coming of winter. If there is anything else you'd like to know, just msg me! have a great day everyone!

Hi ya Mundane, glad you decided to join us. Don’t worry, we won’t hold being a Canadian prairie boy against you! :D Sorry to hear about the incontenent thing, but glad you have a good outlook on things, and if you can enjoy wearing your diapers, all’s the better. Well, hope to be seeing you round here now, knock off that lurking stuff! The important thing, have fun, and enjoy!