LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering about waking up in a wet diaper

Hi there,  Just wondering about those DL or AB's who like to wear all the time and wake up with a wet diaper on what does it feel like?  Does it feel good 

I know that some who are incon will also answer which is good to have answers from you as well.

Though for the DL or Ab's who just suddenly wake up in a wet diaper in the morning like for the first time.

What I like is not having a full bladder and urgently needing to go when I wake up.  I can take my time stretching, yawning, and just generally have a relaxing time waking up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there,  Just wondering about those DL or AB's who like to wear all the time and wake up with a wet diaper on what does it feel like?  Does it feel good 

I know that some who are incon will also answer which is good to have answers from you as well.

Though for the DL or Ab's who just suddenly wake up in a wet diaper in the morning like for the first time.

24/7/365 for me. Waking up wet can be a nice, warm, squishy feeling. Then you notice that your peepee hurts has a rash; your balls hurt and have a rash, and your butt crack is hurts and has a rash. Take off the diaper, wash and dry privates, then apply diaper rash creme liberally to all affected areas; reapplying creme as necessary. The rashes clear up fairly quickly; the butt crack is like a bed sore and takes a lot longer to heal. I usually try to get out of it ASAP. Maybe someone can tell us what we should be drinking/eating so that our pee isn't so caustic.

49 minutes ago, Craisler said:

What I like is not having a full bladder and urgently needing to go when I wake up.  I can take my time stretching, yawning, and just generally have a relaxing time waking up.

yea that is true

12 minutes ago, ppdude said:

24/7/365 for me. Waking up wet can be a nice, warm, squishy feeling. Then you notice that your peepee hurts has a rash; your balls hurt and have a rash, and your butt crack is hurts and has a rash. Take off the diaper, wash and dry privates, then apply diaper rash creme liberally to all affected areas; reapplying creme as necessary. The rashes clear up fairly quickly; the butt crack is like a bed sore and takes a lot longer to heal. I usually try to get out of it ASAP. Maybe someone can tell us what we should be drinking/eating so that our pee isn't so caustic.

I do want to wear full time though I am not looking to have a rash though I know it will happen.  The price I will pay to want to wear a diaper all the time.

I virtually never have a diaper rash and I’ve been wearing diapers for a very long time.  Getting a rash is not inevitable. If you are just starting out, your skin will likely be sensitive and need the protection provided by zinc oxide creams and anti-fungal lotions.  Don’t try to wear wet diapers longer than overnight.  Clean yourself thoroughly during a diaper change and then apply your choice of protective ointments. Over time, your skin will become more impervious to irritations. 

‘If you have a rash, try Boudreaux’s Butt Paste (Yes, that’s it’s real name and is available in most drug stores and Wal-Mart).  It works.  I was put on to this stuff by a CNA who was helping me take care of my father when he was having continence issues and needing diapers.  Initially, he got a very bad rash, but after using this paste, we quickly got the problem under control.

Edited by Craisler

i wear 24/7/365(366 if its a leap year :P) and i have always wet the bed and been nappies for that... i still wake up each morning and love to feel my nappy all soaked... 

oh and yeah i get rash occasionally its ok if you treat it quick i use canesten 2% and then nappy cream

I enjoy being able to take time to wake up, stretch and enjoy the warmth of my bed and blankets, instead of making a mad dash to the toilet and hoping I can plop down in time for everything to not make a mess. The first time I woke up in a  wet diaper was about 3 years ago. It was a glorious and wondrous experience at the time, I no longer get THAT excited about it, but it is still nice.

Waking up in a wet diaper is one of the things I like most about wearing diapers. I wear diapers ever since the age of three maybe four years old, and for the last twenty one year’s 24/7/365. Even though I’ve always had a strong desire to wet my diaper in my sleep, I was never really able to achieve my goal. Not by training the old brain it was ok to wet while asleep (affirmations) not by using hypnotic files no nothing so in the end I started to use stents and they work just fine. I make my own and for the last thirteen years I wake up with a wet diaper. I keep well hydrated and do not stay too long I a wet diaper. By keeping well hydrated I keep the acidity of my urine low which help a lot in a rash prevention. I do get some irritation a couple of times a year but they never really develop into a rash.   

1 hour ago, Craisler said:

I virtually never have a diaper rash and I’ve been wearing diapers for a very long time.  Getting a rash is not inevitable. If you are just starting out, your skin will likely be sensitive and need the protection provided by zinc oxide creams and anti-fungal lotions.  Don’t try to wear wet diapers longer than overnight.  Clean yourself thoroughly during a diaper change and then apply your choice of protective ointments. Over time, your skin will become more impervious to irritations. 

‘If you have a rash, try Boudreaux’s Butt Paste (Yes, that’s it’s real name and is available in most drug stores and Wal-Mart).  It works.  I was put on to this stuff by a CNA who was helping me take care of my father when he was having continence issues and needing diapers.  Initially, he got a very bad rash, but after using this paste, we quickly got the problem under control.

Thank you Craisler for your thoughts.  I will look into that butt paste. I can not use Destin as I am allergic to something within it.

I do plan on wearing full time down the road just got to find the funds for it.  One day I will finally find out what it is like to wake up with a wet diaper on.

59 minutes ago, wetste said:

i wear 24/7/365(366 if its a leap year :P) and i have always wet the bed and been nappies for that... i still wake up each morning and love to feel my nappy all soaked... 

oh and yeah i get rash occasionally its ok if you treat it quick i use canesten 2% and then nappy cream

Thank you wetste

59 minutes ago, mundane said:

I enjoy being able to take time to wake up, stretch and enjoy the warmth of my bed and blankets, instead of making a mad dash to the toilet and hoping I can plop down in time for everything to not make a mess. The first time I woke up in a  wet diaper was about 3 years ago. It was a glorious and wondrous experience at the time, I no longer get THAT excited about it, but it is still nice.

Thank you mundane for your thoughts.  I can not wait to have that first day I wake up in a wet diaper.

54 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

This. 

Thank you Cute_Kitten

31 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I wake up wet every morning. If my diaper is not full, I leave it on until I fill it while I have my morning pot of coffee and check email, and facebook, etc. on line. I first before having severe OAB wore diapers to bed for my Nocturia (getting up to pee 2 or more times at night) as diapers let me get a much better nights sleep. After doing this for over 10 years now ( the last 8 has been 24/7) I now sometimes don't even wake up to pee. or I wake up in the process of peeing my diaper and drift right back to sleep. It is nice to wake up and not be in a panic to get up and get to the toilet, and it is nice to be able to start the coffee pot, get that got to go feeling and just let it out standing there while still getting your coffee pot going and feeding the cat. I can change when I get around to it. Diapers make life much easier and less stressful. 

Thank you diaperedboilerman.

I plan on wearing full time though one thing I did not mention above is that I am afraid that I will wet the couch.  I do not want to do that.  I do plan on buying me some plastic pants to wear over the diaper sot hat I have extra protection.

28 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

Waking up in a wet diaper is one of the things I like most about wearing diapers. I wear diapers ever since the age of three maybe four years old, and for the last twenty one year’s 24/7/365. Even though I’ve always had a strong desire to wet my diaper in my sleep, I was never really able to achieve my goal. Not by training the old brain it was ok to wet while asleep (affirmations) not by using hypnotic files no nothing so in the end I started to use stents and they work just fine. I make my own and for the last thirteen years I wake up with a wet diaper. I keep well hydrated and do not stay too long I a wet diaper. By keeping well hydrated I keep the acidity of my urine low which help a lot in a rash prevention. I do get some irritation a couple of times a year but they never really develop into a rash.   

Thank you.  I was thinking once I do go full time to listen to some of those hypnosis tapes.  Well, I found a few on youtube.  I am also a big believer in Affirmations.  

As I think about it now for the last few days since I been really thinking about this I have been needing to pee a lot more than when not thinking about diapers.  weird

Every now and then, I wake up in a wet diaper, of those times about half of the time, their is also a mess inside of the diaper. I have major back problems and wear a diaper to bed every night for protection. Some mornings I wake up and cannot get out of bed due to back pain, on those mornings, I either wet, or both wet and mess my diaper as a result. Over time I have accepted the fact that I will be having accidents for the foreseeable future.

I love it  went i wake up with a wet diaper  and the pee smell.....  still find it a little funny that i fell its a major accomplishment when i wet myself when normally  people would be devastated if that happened to them

• Like 1

When I first stir, I’m not really aware of my wet diaper if I’m in one. 

Gradually as I wake, I recognise the warm closeness that is wrapping my crotch and bum and realise that I don’t need to pee much if at all.  That's because I will have peed myself periodically across the night when I stirred (I don't sleep heavily and wake often).   I will generally have slept comparatively well however because I didn’t spend the last three hours of the night tossing and turning in denial about needing to get up and pee.  My body has an annoying habit that once I’ve had to get up and get out of bed, it decides that it’s “wake up time” and I struggle to get back to sleep.

If I lift the blankets, I can smell the warm pee smell from my nappies but it isn’t strong or unpleasant and doesn’t stick to sheets or blankets.

It’s comfortable and relaxing for me to “sleep like a baby”.

I’m not an involuntary bedwetter but I’d love to be able to wear diapers every night and suspect I’d drift into unconscious bedwetting quickly if I did so.

I don't wet in my sleep to my knowledge but I always put my night time diaper on at 6 I usually don't go to bed before 8 normally more like 10 so I always go to sleep wet there for I always wake up wet to me its nice not having to get up and go pee during the night I can just let loose and feel my diaper swell up and my legs spread apart 

On 9/9/2018 at 11:35 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I recently had some experience with this.  It seems to have passed and I'm not sure how I feel.  For a little while there, I would wake up wet every 3-5 days.

I'm honestly not sure.  At first I was concerned that my slight incon was getting worse, or that there was a medical issue.  I ended up not going to the doctor because it passed on it's own.  I find myself slightly disappointed.  I always woke up feeling very relaxed when I did wet because I didn't have to pee first thing.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:40 PM, dlnoir said:

Yeah, that's my experience too. The most I came closest was in 2002 when I was buying Tena pull-ups and also using cloth diapers from Babykins. Was working daytimes and I guess I felt self-conscious (worried) if I'd be pee'ing while working.

I may have dribble wet a bit during those few weeks that I tried retraining my brain (mind) to allow itself to "just let go".

Interesting that we're close in age. Wonder if the younger generation has it easier.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:06 PM, fixitboy said:

I love it  went i wake up with a wet diaper  and the pee smell.....  still find it a little funny that i fell its a major accomplishment when i wet myself when normally  people would be devastated if that happened to them

I absolutely love it too.