LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've done it! first time diapered

First of all, a little foreword: It was sexual. Honestly, the best masturbation experience I ever had 

I had a full day home alone, so I decided to drive to a superstore quite far from my house where I thought there were also automatic cashes, when I got there, there were few people in the store but unfortunately there weren't any automatic cashes at all, only alive cashiers... I was disappointed and I thought that I couldn't go as far there for nothing, so I decided to go inside and buy something to eat and I was very conflicted whether get diapers anyway or not... When I got in front of the shelves with adult diapers, there was no one in the area and without a second thought I got a pack of diapers and put in the basket, then got some other things just for delay a bit the "critical moment". So I got the courage and went to the cashier... during the payment the cashier (woman) looked at me for a moment in a very strange way, but that was all. Then I finally was able to come back home with my pack of diapers. Needless to say that I couldnt wait to be at home. When I arrived I decidet to do not hurry, even though I was so excited, just looking to the package and holding it was a big turn-on for me. I drank two cups of tea then I went to the went inside the shower and pissed in my pants and washed it with cold water, still wearing the soaked pants. that was for simulate an "accident" and for increase the desire of wear something "dry and confortable". Then finally I got naked and put on my first adult diaper... I'm not going to dive into details, but yeah, It was amazing. I felt so sexy, wearing it was so sexy... and seeing myself diapered was so unreal. I also tried to wear more than one and really enjoyed the bulkiness.

However, there was nothing more than a sexual thing so far... I didn't want to wet diapers and after I cum I toke off the diaper and just wanted to wear normal pants again.

Do someone feel similar to me, or at least felt like this the first time?

23 minutes ago, wannatrydiapers said:

First of all, a little foreword: It was sexual. Honestly, the best masturbation experience I ever had 

I had a full day home alone, so I decided to drive to a superstore quite far from my house where I thought there were also automatic cashes, when I got there, there were few people in the store but unfortunately there weren't any automatic cashes at all, only alive cashiers... I was disappointed and I thought that I couldn't go as far there for nothing, so I decided to go inside and buy something to eat and I was very conflicted whether get diapers anyway or not... When I got in front of the shelves with adult diapers, there was no one in the area and without a second thought I got a pack of diapers and put in the basket, then got some other things just for delay a bit the "critical moment". So I got the courage and went to the cashier... during the payment the cashier (woman) looked at me for a moment in a very strange way, but that was all. Then I finally was able to come back home with my pack of diapers. Needless to say that I couldnt wait to be at home. When I arrived I decidet to do not hurry, even though I was so excited, just looking to the package and holding it was a big turn-on for me. I drank two cups of tea then I went to the went inside the shower and pissed in my pants and washed it with cold water, still wearing the soaked pants. that was for simulate an "accident" and for increase the desire of wear something "dry and confortable". Then finally I got naked and put on my first adult diaper... I'm not going to dive into details, but yeah, It was amazing. I felt so sexy, wearing it was so sexy... and seeing myself diapered was so unreal. I also tried to wear more than one and really enjoyed the bulkiness.

However, there was nothing more than a sexual thing so far... I didn't want to wet diapers and after I cum I toke off the diaper and just wanted to wear normal pants again.

My First time buying diapers in the store was like how you felt.  Though I got the courage and did it.  Though for my Diaper feelings it is not sexual though for some reason I do like to feel my diapers.  When wearing them.

As for the discreet part you can go on amazon.com and order much better diapers and have them delivered to your house.  It is much more better that way.  I would suggest if your buying for a sexual need to get like Tranquility ATN as they are nice and cheap.  And they have a plastic outer shell which feels wonderful when wearing.  And also feels great while Masterbating.  Though I have not been able to ejaculate in them as of yet and I been doing this for like 36 years now and I still can not do it.    weird.

Just wondering what kind of diaper your first diaper was?

49 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

My First time buying diapers in the store was like how you felt.  Though I got the courage and did it.  Though for my Diaper feelings it is not sexual though for some reason I do like to feel my diapers.  When wearing them.

As for the discreet part you can go on amazon.com and order much better diapers and have them delivered to your house.  It is much more better that way.  I would suggest if your buying for a sexual need to get like Tranquility ATN as they are nice and cheap.  And they have a plastic outer shell which feels wonderful when wearing.  And also feels great while Masterbating.  Though I have not been able to ejaculate in them as of yet and I been doing this for like 36 years now and I still can not do it.    weird.

Just wondering what kind of diaper your first diaper was?

I know I can order diapers online, I would like to try brands like Abena, Forsites, Tena and ABU. But I would take a way grater risk since I live with my familiy and if at the delivery moment I will not be at home, someone else will pick up the package for me and very probably discover what's inside just for curiosity.

What I have worn were simple disposable diapers of the same brand of the store where I went to (retail chain in Italy). They are kind of "super" diapers (3/4 drops). They are quite discreet diapers and I thought they were thicker and bulkier actually but they feel great though. 

17 minutes ago, wannatrydiapers said:

I know I can order diapers online, I would like to try brands like Abena, Forsites, Tena and ABU. But I would take a way grater risk since I live with my familiy and if at the delivery moment I will not be at home, someone else will pick up the package for me and very probably discover what's inside just for curiosity.

What I have worn were simple disposable diapers of the same brand of the store where I went to (retail chain in Italy). They are kind of "super" diapers (3/4 drops). They are quite discreet diapers and I thought they were thicker and bulkier actually but they feel great though. 

Like PPdude said above once you get to wearing them and buying them you will no longer care who sees you.  Though in your instance it might be a bit different as you see you like it for the sexual side of it gives you a great ejaculation.

For people like me, I like to wear them for the feeling of comfort and how they feel about me.  I also use mine for their purpose.  Well right now only pee as I do live home with my mom and stepdad and well they do know I do not think they would want to smell a smelly diaper.

Though I do plan on wearing them full time soon and then I will buy these pills I can take that get rid of the smell.  Though I will not be using them for the #2 part o it.  As of yet as not my cup of tea.  But if it happens at least I will be worry-free.  Just a lot of cleanup.

11 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

For people like me, I like to wear them for the feeling of comfort and how they feel about me.  I also use mine for their purpose.  Well right now only pee as I do live home with my mom and stepdad and well they do know I do not think they would want to smell a smelly diaper.

This probably in none of my business, but at your age, why are you still living at home? My wife passed away a couple of months ago and I could use a roommate to help defray expenses. Although geographically, I'll bet were nowhere close. I'd prefer a female roommate, but at this point either works.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:31 PM, ppdude said:

This probably in none of my business, but at your age, why are you still living at home? My wife passed away a couple of months ago and I could use a roommate to help defray expenses. Although geographically, I'll bet were nowhere close. I'd prefer a female roommate, but at this point either works.

There are probably several reasons why someone would be living w/parents at that age: loss of a job, sudden increase in living costs, helping parents with their challenges, or perhaps other things as well.  It's not as rare as you may think.  (No offense)

21 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

There are probably several reasons why someone would be living w/parents at that age: loss of a job, sudden increase in living costs, helping parents with their challenges, or things as well.  It's not as rare as you may think.  (No offense)

Thank you Firefly.  I do live home to help my mom with a few things I do her laundry and I also drive her to her appointments and stuff like that.

21 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

I got the courage and went to the cashier... during the payment the cashier (woman) looked at me for a moment in a very strange way, but that was all. 

After I cum I toke off the diaper and just wanted to wear normal pants again.  Do someone feel similar to me, or at least felt like this the first time?

First, I doubt the cashier really looked at you "in a strange way".  I think you probably thought so based on being nervous buying adult diapers in front of someone.  Cashiers do not care as they sell things like this and worse to people all day long.  If they showed interest in anything all the time they would soon get tired of it.  People buy Kotex, K-Y Jelly, condoms, all kinds of things so a cashier is not going to look at a 21 year old buying adult diapers and think they are for him unless that 21 year old is acting nervous and scared or else wearing snap crotch shortalls with Winnie the Pooh on the front, pacifier dangling around his neck and an obvious bulging diaper with real pooh inside!  All the cashier is thinking about is getting off work or when her next break will be.  Next time if you are nervous, do what I have said several times in the forums.  Before leaving home, take a $20 bill and place it in a plain white envelope.  When you get to the store, get other things you need and put them in your cart.  Then go and get a package of diapers.  Don't dawdle, get it and put it in your cart.  When you check out, put the other stuff up first and pay for it with money from your wallet.  Then put the diapers up, ask that they be rung up seperatly and pay for them with the $20 bill you pull out of the white envelope.  Make sure to put any change and the receipt back in the white envelope and put that in your pocket.  Anyone will think you are running and errand for an elderly family member.  Don't act nervous!  Go in with confidence that you are the most important person in the world!  You own the situation!  Really, no one cares or notices but it will make you feel more comfortable.

Yes, most guys do feel like you do after they cum in a diaper.  Some get disgusted about what they have done wearing a diaper and throw them all away.  Then in a few days the desire to wear a diaper again comes back.  It's referred to as Binge and Purge.  People wear diapers, maybe wet them and all and then after the masterbate and cum, they feel disgusted with themselves for wearing diapers.  Eventually they learn to just hang on to their diapers instead of throwing them away because they know in a few days the desires will come back.  Otherwise they can really spend a lot of money buying a package of diapers, wearing one, masterbating and then throwing the rest of the bag away in disgust, only to go out and buy another bag of diapers again in a few days. 

18 hours ago, ppdude said:

17 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

There are probably several reasons why someone would be living w/parents at that age: loss of a job, sudden increase in living costs, helping parents with their challenges, or things as well.  It's not as rare as you may think.  (No offense)

I agree.  I hope you do find a roommate ppdude, and one who is a DL too.  It's not often like it was 30 or 40 years ago when a kid was pushed out of the family home at age 18. Sure, some do go out and get a job, join the military, get married early or have a dad who says, "I moved out on my own to make my way in the world at age 17 so you will do the same!"  Frankly, with good jobs being hard to find a few years ago, it was a way to help out all the way around to stay with your parents if you were single.  You saved up money for when you could truly afford to get a place of your own, or it helped save funds to use for college education and tuition.  The less loans you have to take out, the less you have to pay back with interest (especially with parents helping foot the bills).  Try and save up for a home of your own at age 18 with no college education and every penny you earn from your minimum wage job going for food and rent on a cheap apartment.  It can also help the parents when you live at home and pay a nominal rent each month.  Cheaper than a mortgage or rent for an apartment with utilities, and the rent you pay your parents may mean the difference between tuna casserole or porterhouse steak now and then.  Things have changed over the past few years and now it's considered OK for offspring to live in their parents house well into their 20's and sometimes even 30's in order to save up enough money to get a good education, move up to a good paying job and afford a good home of their own instead of moving out at age 18, pumping gas on the midnight shift to earn enough low paying wages to afford your part of the rent on the tiny apartment you share with 2 other people in the bad part of town.  In my case, there is another reason as well.  Since I am not married, I live with my dad who is 98 years old.  My mom passed away a couple years ago and while my dad still cleans the house a little and does the dishes, he uses a walker, does not drive anymore, has fallen a couple times and should have someone there in case he has a problem.  They raised us when we were little and took care of us, now it's time we paid them back!  So sad these days when some grown adults never see their parents or even remember to send them a card om their birthday!

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

First, I doubt the cashier really looked at you "in a strange way".  I think you probably thought so based on being nervous buying adult diapers in front of someone.  Cashiers do not care as they sell things like this and worse to people all day long.  If they showed interest in anything all the time they would soon get tired of it.  People buy Kotex, K-Y Jelly, condoms, all kinds of things so a cashier is not going to look at a 21 year old buying adult diapers and think they are for him unless that 21 year old is acting nervous and scared or else wearing snap crotch shortalls with Winnie the Pooh on the front, pacifier dangling around his neck and an obvious bulging diaper with real pooh inside!  All the cashier is thinking about is getting off work or when her next break will be.  Next time if you are nervous, do what I have said several times in the forums.  Before leaving home, take a $20 bill and place it in a plain white envelope.  When you get to the store, get other things you need and put them in your cart.  Then go and get a package of diapers.  Don't dawdle, get it and put it in your cart.  When you check out, put the other stuff up first and pay for it with money from your wallet.  Then put the diapers up, ask that they be rung up seperatly and pay for them with the $20 bill you pull out of the white envelope.  Make sure to put any change and the receipt back in the white envelope and put that in your pocket.  Anyone will think you are running and errand for an elderly family member.  Don't act nervous!  Go in with confidence that you are the most important person in the world!  You own the situation!  Really, no one cares or notices but it will make you feel more comfortable.

Thanks,

But it must be said another thing: I don't want to kid myself, cashiers are persons not machines, so they think... and a 21 guy who's buying diapers is not common (at least very easy to notice), It's way more plausible a middle-aged woman buying diapers (eldery members care, post-partum problems etc.) but not a guy like me. In the same way a guy like me who's buying condoms or everything else for having sex it's very common, normal I would say and actually he should be proud of that. What I cannot know is what that cashier thought instead, she wouldn't necessairly thought something negative, It sounds very unlikely that she thought "Oh, he's certainly a diaper lover!", she more probably have thought that I must have incontinence problems or just buying them on behalf of someone else. But like I said, cashiers are persons and they can very easily notice even if they are 100% concentrating on their work or thinking about their incoming vacation. The only way to have a good impact on what they might think is acting with confidence and that's the hard part.

I thank you for the advice of paying diaper seperatly, but I think that personally It will make me even more nervous, It's a bit too complicated, I mean, I'd like more the view of giving my things walking away from this, paying and going away as soon as possible - the only dialogue with the cashier is "Goodmorning - telling the price - Goodbye".- and just enjoy that I've done it.

I think most of us here started out on store bought diapers anyway.  Many long for the old style Attends from the 80's and 90's but I personally think they couldn't hold a candle to todays ABDL offerings.  I can recall being nervous as hell going up to the cashier with diapers in the basket.  Sometimes I'd put the diapers back and leave entirely.  Nowadays its not such a big deal.

I mainly use a Hitachi Magic Wand  when masturbating in diapers now.  I find that if you do finish IN the diaper and then continue to wear it and wet it....there is very little sticky mess to contend with.  Diapers are great for containing so many different 'discharges' ;)

wannatrydiapers:  I know you can't mail order diapers right now due to your living situation but trust me when I say you have something very special to look forward to.  The great thing about the times we're living in right now is that there are TONS of different diapers to choose from.  If one doesn't suit you then try something else.

Perhaps one of the biggest factors is embarrassment. Being self  conscious can make you think there is more to it than there is. Engage in "normal" chit-chat with the cashier and they won't notice. If they say something, tell them it's necessary. Take it from there and don't be embarrassed. The experience can be empowering. Soon, you won't care who notices. It's life. The more you do it the easier it will get until it's just another thing on your list.

22 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

Thanks,

But it must be said another thing: I don't want to kid myself, cashiers are persons not machines, so they think... and a 21 guy who's buying diapers is not common (at least very easy to notice), It's way more plausible a middle-aged woman buying diapers (eldery members care, post-partum problems etc.) but not a guy like me. In the same way a guy like me who's buying condoms or everything else for having sex it's very common, normal I would say and actually he should be proud of that. What I cannot know is what that cashier thought instead, she wouldn't necessairly thought something negative, It sounds very unlikely that she thought "Oh, he's certainly a diaper lover!", she more probably have thought that I must have incontinence problems or just buying them on behalf of someone else. But like I said, cashiers are persons and they can very easily notice even if they are 100% concentrating on their work or thinking about their incoming vacation. The only way to have a good impact on what they might think is acting with confidence and that's the hard part.

I thank you for the advice of paying diaper seperatly, but I think that personally It will make me even more nervous, It's a bit too complicated, I mean, I'd like more the view of giving my things walking away from this, paying and going away as soon as possible - the only dialogue with the cashier is "Goodmorning - telling the price - Goodbye".- and just enjoy that I've done it.

Frankly, I would like to understand why you feel a cashier would think you, at age 21 would be buying diapers for yourself.  At my age of 59 years old, I have been around a lot!  Back in my day when I was your age there was no internet so when you needed diapers, you had to buy them in a drug store.  I've bought a lot of diapers over the past 40 years in stores of all kinds so I have years of experience with cashiers buying diapers.  Keep another thing in mind.  30 and 40 years ago there were not all the commercials for light bladder leakage and Depends underwear that there is now.  Bladder protection is a lot more common these days than years ago, and 40 years ago adult diapers were just becoming common in stores.  Now days everyone is buying TENA and Depends and other disposable underwear.  When I was your age it was a lot less common than it is today to buy actual adult disposable diapers.  I know what I'm talking about.  These days people won't bat an eye when someone buys incontinence products as it's become common, well advertised on TV and more open and acceptable than it was 30 and 40 years ago.  Buying diapers and disposable underwear is about the same these days as someone buying a magazine, toothpaste or toilet paper.  You are still young and do have these conceived notions that everyone will think you are buying diapers for yourself to wear and wet yourself for pleasure.  That is a common thought at your age, especially the first few times you buy yourself diapers and are nervous about it.  Everyone has been there at your age.  The simple fact is people of all ages buy adult diapers daily.  Look at how many are stocked at every store you go to.  Someone must be using them all and not all are elderly.  People of all ages buy them for themselves and for family.  A cashier will not care, they will not think as you suggest that the diapers are for you.  Put yourself in their place.  It's their job, they see people of all ages buying diapers daily and they just don't give a crap.  They are too busy with their job to think about and remember every customer every day and what they bought.  Once you are done, you are forgotten as they move on to their next customer.  It's a lot more common for young people to be running errands for their grandparents than you might think.  Unless that cashier is a family friend, what does it matter anyway?  Even if they do think to themselves the diapers are for you, who are they going to tell?  No one cares.

21 hours ago, ppdude said:

Perhaps one of the biggest factors is embarrassment. Being self  conscious can make you think there is more to it than there is. Engage in "normal" chit-chat with the cashier and they won't notice. If they say something, tell them it's necessary. Take it from there and don't be embarrassed. The experience can be empowering. Soon, you won't care who notices. It's life. The more you do it the easier it will get until it's just another thing on your list.

I agree mostly.  It's your own self embarrassment and self consciousness that makes you feel the cashier knows the diapers you are buying are for you.  Cashiers are not going to comment on what you are buying because they could lose their job if a customer takes it the wrong way.  "I see you are buying condoms!  I prefer the ribbed Trojan's myself.  Ever try them?"  No cashier is going to say a thing to you about the diapers you are buying, not even, "My grandmother uses those too!"  If one should ever ask you about them or comment offhandedly (never gonna happen), all you need to say, if you feel you should say anything at all, is, "My grandmother needs a pack to get by until her mail order shipment comes in."  Eventually the more you do it the more comfortable you will get, but I agree you are reading more into it than what is happening when you check out. 

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Frankly, I would like to understand why you feel a cashier would think you, at age 21 would be buying diapers for yourself.  At my age of 59 years old, I have been around a lot!  Back in my day when I was your age there was no internet so when you needed diapers, you had to buy them in a drug store.  I've bought a lot of diapers over the past 40 years in stores of all kinds so I have years of experience with cashiers buying diapers.  Keep another thing in mind.  30 and 40 years ago there were not all the commercials for light bladder leakage and Depends underwear that there is now.  Bladder protection is a lot more common these days than years ago, and 40 years ago adult diapers were just becoming common in stores.  Now days everyone is buying TENA and Depends and other disposable underwear.  When I was your age it was a lot less common than it is today to buy actual adult disposable diapers.  I know what I'm talking about.  These days people won't bat an eye when someone buys incontinence products as it's become common, well advertised on TV and more open and acceptable than it was 30 and 40 years ago.  Buying diapers and disposable underwear is about the same these days as someone buying a magazine, toothpaste or toilet paper.  You are still young and do have these conceived notions that everyone will think you are buying diapers for yourself to wear and wet yourself for pleasure.  That is a common thought at your age, especially the first few times you buy yourself diapers and are nervous about it.  Everyone has been there at your age.  The simple fact is people of all ages buy adult diapers daily.  Look at how many are stocked at every store you go to.  Someone must be using them all and not all are elderly.  People of all ages buy them for themselves and for family.  A cashier will not care, they will not think as you suggest that the diapers are for you.  Put yourself in their place.  It's their job, they see people of all ages buying diapers daily and they just don't give a crap.  They are too busy with their job to think about and remember every customer every day and what they bought.  Once you are done, you are forgotten as they move on to their next customer.  It's a lot more common for young people to be running errands for their grandparents than you might think.  Unless that cashier is a family friend, what does it matter anyway?  Even if they do think to themselves the diapers are for you, who are they going to tell?  No one cares.

rusty pins I agree with you on this though there is one thing that I think might be the issue with him.  It is Anxiety that he is having once he buys a few packs of diapers over time that anxiety will go away.  Though for me I still get a little bit of anxiety when buying cheapo diapers in the stores.  I know one really cares but it is part of hour emotions.

I rather buy online so that I do not have that anxiety.   Then I get anxiety when I do that as I am impatient and can not wait for them to come in the mail. I am currently waiting on some samples and man the good Anxiety is messing with me.

First off, congrats on your first time. It’s such a liberating feeling when you get one on for the first time and it really hits you.

I know for me personally, when I first tried them, I was in the midst of my teenage years, still trying to figure out sexuality and what not, so I can empathize with you in that aspect. Over time though, your feelings and intent towards diapers might change, to where it’s more than just a sexual thing.

For me personally, I went through that shift where they’re not just a sexual thing, but they’re part of my lifestyle and part of who I am. There’s a lot of times now I’ll put one on without any intent to rub one out. Sometimes it’s just the comfort, security and warmth a diaper brings that I want. Sometimes I need to disconnect myself from life for a bit, regress and relax. Sometimes, I’m just too lazy or busy to get up and run to the bathroom.

Ultimately, there isn’t a right or wrong answer to how you feel about diapers and what you do with them, especially when you’re first starting out. My advice is take some time to explore, and learn what you do and don’t want to get out of diapers. It can get overwhelming at times, especially early on, so try to take things slow. If you get uncomfortable with an aspect of it while exploring, it’s okay. Maybe try to make a note and come back to it another time where you’re more comfortable experimenting.

Everyone has their own way and preferences when it comes to diapers. Give it enough time, and you’ll figure yours out ^_^

• 3 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 10:03 AM, wannatrydiapers said:

First of all, a...automatic cashes, *cashiers... couldnt  couldn't... decidet decided .... confortable comfortable. ....I toke .....took off the diaper and just wanted to wear normal pants again.