LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone tried ABU Cushies?

Their capacity is not top end premium, but I believe characterizing them as “not that great” isn’t giving them enough credit. Perhaps that’d be true of cushies before Casey bought abu, but that was a long time ago now. Their listed capacity on abu’s website is 4500ml. I have used them (have 4 bags right now actually) and I have no problem with them. I boost them with Boost-Ups, but I boost all my diapers that way. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I haven't tried them myself, but I have heard that they aren't that great capacity-wise.  Barebums hold more and have a similar design if that's what you're going for.

Thank you Firefly35

3 hours ago, erevu said:

Their capacity is not top end premium, but I believe characterizing them as “not that great” isn’t giving them enough credit. Perhaps that’d be true of cushies before Casey bought abu, but that was a long time ago now. Their listed capacity on abu’s website is 4500ml. I have used them (have 4 bags right now actually) and I have no problem with them. I boost them with Boost-Ups, but I boost all my diapers that way. 

Thank you erevu.  I want to try the Rearz diapers.  

12 hours ago, erevu said:

Safari diapers from Rearz are very good. My favorite at the moment are PeekABUs. 

I will try those and I want to try the pink ones I am not a sissy though the sound and thickness of a rearz is what I want.  

5 hours ago, drynot said:

You can't go wrong with Rearz.  They are really great diapers.

Thank you drynot

11 hours ago, toddmdl said:

I have. They're not bad. I prefer Bambino's though, especially the Magnifico. 

Thank you toddmdl

10 hours ago, raekun said:

All I can say to this thread is that they fit very different then other diapers. If you read around you will see what I mean. I personally liked them

Thank you raekum 

15 hours ago, raekun said:

All I can say to this thread is that they fit very different then other diapers. If you read around you will see what I mean. I personally liked them

All the single tape diapers from ABU have the same cut. They do fit slightly different than a double tape diaper, but I personally prefer the single tape look and fit. SDK's and Kiddos are my two favorite diapers. As for their absorbency they hold their own. There are diapers that hold more, but they were never intended to be the absorbency champion.  

57 minutes ago, SoggySoCal said:

All the single tape diapers from ABU have the same cut. They do fit slightly different than a double tape diaper, but I personally prefer the single tape look and fit. SDK's and Kiddos are my two favorite diapers. As for their absorbency they hold their own. There are diapers that hold more, but they were never intended to be the absorbency champion.  

Thank you SoggySoCal

23 minutes ago, technomonkey said:

for my self they are the best diaper to change in public, i love the one large tape tab on each side. I would say they work great for the day time on the go.  I wish they had them in all white and cheaper price.

thank you technomonkey.  I am liking the printed ones.  I see a lot of choices out there for diapers.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the single-tape diapers like Cushies. Absorbency-wise, they’re not the top end especially in comparison to something like PeekABUs, but they’ll definitely take some abuse. The tough thing though is the single tape design. It’s going to fit and sit on your body differently than a two tape diaper, but there isn’t any harm in ordering a sample and giving it a try though.

42 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I’ve always had a soft spot for the single-tape diapers like Cushies. Absorbency-wise, they’re not the top end especially in comparison to something like PeekABUs, but they’ll definitely take some abuse. The tough thing though is the single tape design. It’s going to fit and sit on your body differently than a two tape diaper, but there isn’t any harm in ordering a sample and giving it a try though.

I did not get one of them on the sample order though these are the kinds I ordered.

• ABU Space Diapers
  • ABU Lavender
  • Rearz Safari
  • MyDiaper Yellow
  • LittlePawz
  • MyDiaper Blue

They all look really thick and comfy.  

Not sure which one I will choose for when I wear full time.  I know the my diaper blue and mydiaper yellow won't be that long so I might pick another.

I still have more to try.

4 hours ago, Babybilly said:

I wear ABU Crushies all the time love the look...feel and holding of fluids I do have some of every kind just love the variety of all the different kinds of diapers to wear almost like being a toddler again?

Cool once I have some money and I am full time and in my own place.  I will have all kinds of different kinds.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:49 PM, technomonkey said:

for my self they are the best diaper to change in public, i love the one large tape tab on each side. I would say they work great for the day time on the go.  I wish they had them in all white and cheaper price.

X2 on a all white version. Preferably the Kiddo/Lavender version with the stretchy waistband up front. The Cushies/SDK front waistband is fine, but in situations where I want an all white diaper discretion is the main concern. Don't want plastic peeking over the top of my shorts.