LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Inexpensive Everyday Plastic Diaper

I've been wearing Attends with the waistband for many years, however of recent it seems like almost every pack I buy has gone downhill a little more; the last bag I bought they feel so thin now they almost feel like wearing underwear.  I'm looking for something in thickness about like Attends used to be when they were good... must have a plastic backing, prefer plain white.  Needs to be priced on par with the Attends, which I'm paying about $15 for a bag of 18 Large for...  Been having a lot of leaks lately and need to find something better but can't break the bank, and I"m a DL so I don't really want the baby designs.

I'm sure there will be tons of replies with almost every brand available mentioned. The variety is huge and it can really hard to find the one that's right for you. I used Tranquility ATN for many years, but they suffered the same fate as Attends. Got so thin and cut out so much material I could no longer fit into a medium. The large size was so big I could use it for a wading pool. I eneded up with ConfiDry 24/7 for XP Medical and get them delivered every 65 days or so. I love them; they fit and feel great. Holds a lot too. Had a full pee dump and couldn't change for most of the day but went into early evening without feeling uncomfortable and feeling dry. Love 'em.

I look on Amazon, Ebay, and find deals when I need them. I also would say depends on your location, there is sometimes people on here that will sell there over stock but you usually need to be able to pick them up. I would also look at Walmart online, they carry more than the store itself. theres a cheap brand that is plastic backed they are McKinnen brand, about same price as Attends. 

Here's  my take on it my dude. Tranquility is probably the least expensive absorbant diaper you can get plastic backed wise. All others are more absorbant and more $$. Now if plastic isn't the end all be all try seni super plus yes they are cloth backed. They are very absorbant, thick, have a waistband  they also have 3 packages of 25 in a case probably worth it if Yu want an everyday bt not super bulky.