LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to here but not so new

HI, there I am new to Daily Diapers though not so new.  I have visited this site on many occasions.  reading about different topics.

I am Edward though DiaperboyEddie12 on here. I have liked diapers since around 10 years of age I am now 46 years old.  It was not easy getting diapers back then.  Though I managed to get some.

I do like to use them for pee though not fond of messing them.  Though as my years move on it is hard to hold my bowels.  I am constantly running to the bathroom to expel that nasty stuff.  Though if I am wearing a diaper and it comes out at least I am protected.  As I usually wear khaki pants and well the mess is very clear what has happened.

I desire to be diapered full time as I not only like the idea I feel much better in them.  Cost right now does not allow me the ability to wear full time plus I live home with my mom and stepdad.  And no place to store the diapers.

plus I got the bills out the cazoo which does not help anything.  

As when I do get a chance to wear full time I will be buying good diapers.  I do like the Rearz brand and also Confidry  24/7 I want something to hold up while I am wearing and not worry about the changing.

I also plan on buying some onsies as those there I will need for keeping the diaper fit and not be able to be seen.  My mom and stepdad do know about the diapers but when I am out and about it really is none of anyones business what I am wearing underneath.

I also plan on getting plastic pants for extra protection as I sleep on the couch and do not want to wake  up to a wet couch.  I would never hear the end of it.  

I will also have to buy new pants that will fit over a thick diaper.  Some jeans and new Khaki's 

Not sure what else I would need.  Might get those pills to make my mess none smelly.  and I heard it helps with keeping the urine smell down as well.

If you have any other suggestions on what I will need that will be cool.

All The Best

DiaperbooyEddie12

Hi ya Eddie, and welcome to DD, officially now, that is. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you on board. Lots of good, fun, likeminded people here, so don’t be shy. And if you leak a little bit here, it’s ok! So, have fun, and enjoy! 

11 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi ya Eddie, and welcome to DD, officially now, that is. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you on board. Lots of good, fun, likeminded people here, so don’t be shy. And if you leak a little bit here, it’s ok! So, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you for commenting!

8 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Hello Eddie and welcome!  Here you will find plenty of great people that both understand your desires and that are happy to give advice.  I hope all your diapered dreams come true.

Thank you MarkSmith for commenting!

17 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Hello Eddie and welcome!  Here you will find plenty of great people that both understand your desires and that are happy to give advice.  I hope all your diapered dreams come true.

Hello. Welcome aboard. I do not want to tell you what you should do, but I find honest, open discussion the best. Once in the open it's a lot less of a hassle. Good lick.