LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plugged while diapered

cnodnvn

I honestly have not noticed much of a difference when plugged and diapered.  I will say the best thing about wearing a plug when diapered is that you can use as much lubricant as you want with no concern of the mess it leaves.  Diapers were designed for messes.  Wearing diapers also help to keep plugs where they belong....deep inside a sissy's pussy.

• Like 2

That is also very true. It gets much messier when wearing panties and the diapers are so much better at keeping in. Always have to keep making sure it doesn’t slide out when not diapered

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:01 AM, Diapered6249 said:

I prefer to be plugged when I can - helps complement chastity quite well, makes wetting...a bit more interesting, and helps (me at least) keep uncomfortable arousal to a minimum, no matter how hard I try. 

Yeah that is how i am spending my tonight. Caged, plugged, in a rearz princess diaper and a dress. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes the type of material is important -

Types of materials -

Glass (not recommended because it is fragile but the best for sterile cleaning)

Metal steel copper aluminum other - rigid structure caution could cause damage

Plastics flexible or rigid

Rubber best for flexibility - easily cleaned

Other home inventions of stuff

Questions about the width and penetration of the plug and design

Too small a plug and it may not be kept in the rectum play

Too much lubrication same thing hard time keeping plug in

Shape could keep the plug anchored in place without other aids i.e. belts harnesses

Final Solution is the belt or harness to prevent ejection 

Too deep a penetration and internal injuries conjured up

Additional aids i.e. vibration devices to enhance the effect

Ribbed or ripple outside for other play

Some types of devices can cause discomfort and injury if the wearer is forced to sit

Being plugged too long can cause internal problems

There is oh so much more

Search eBay "Butt Plug" for thousands of ideas

3 illustrations:

ANERO.jpg.f5c4f44df1fe28b534981f0322280089.jpgPLUG.jpg.bc6d0d6761938aa56ad6655528ef4ddb.jpg1010848939_VBP.jpg.21f4f3a16a9cd8219f2513d137cd1e11.jpg

Imagine having number three with a remote control vibrating command - and you locked into your

diaper prison not having any control of what your dominate partner does.

Hey buddy what is that noise I hear and why are you dancing a jig like your ass is on fire !

And those diapers and frilly covers what is that all about ?

What is that big ole lock doing - oh I see you are locked into your diapers - my my you are really something BABY !

Good golly you still plugged up - aren't you about to explode - please give a two minute warning to clear the area !

And when you pop that champagne cork out of your ass lets hope that it will be liquid dynamics that are passing.

Would hate to see a cemented constipated mass that is going to need to be flushed out with a power wash at a

car wash or a professional roto-router application leaving everything whistling sparkling clean.

Now hope that you enjoyed your trying to contain Vesuvius and the discharge was directed into the ceramic throne !

Moving on if you can best consider wearing diapers until the anal ring returns to some semblance of control.

I would STRONGLY advice against this as you are playing  with fire here    

Think of the risks  of actually   burst youre  colon  as sed  feaces  be it  loose or  solid may not be able to  enter properly does causing the  colon to expand and  quite possible  burst. OR  you risk having a  SEVERE  constipation and believe me when i say its NOT a  pleasant experience TRUST me on this     

But plug fine 

But plug  stucked over night  or day  and or  trying to relive youre self  in to diapers  NOT advisable

But plug for ANY extended  periods  NOT good and it will risk you  Becoming  actually  Chronically  SEVERE Mix  Fecal IC for LIFE  and i can tell you al thats  NOT something you whant to have.   As i  have it ?                  

Regardless of the INPUT the OUTPUT should be interesting !

When pulling the plug does one get a champagne "POPPING" of the cork or a more just slurping sound of the escaping gaseous elements -

"CAUTION" fire hazard no open flame *!  * new hair removal tool flame thrower !

OR just maybe a rush to evacuate the anal chamber - forget the diapers just plop oneself on the bathroom throne and unload the load.

This may require a power flush - maybe a bidet would be a better utility if not a garden hose.

Oh what a relief it is - - -