LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy/Nanny Needed NW

ppdude

I'm a recent widower. Eyesight challenged, cannot drive. Need a nice gal to be companion or girlfriend. Mommy or nanny needs to change and feed me. I could change her diaper too! Am in lower, close to bridge. Message to talk/meet!

Howdy ppdude! Well, the first step? Ya know..if ya wanted me to, I could prolly help ya redo an advertisement about selling yourself to a prospective "buyer"! Yers wasn't all THAT bad, but...well, maybe just a wee bit more subtle..just to start with. Just a suggestion. In my first profile, I never mentioned diapers. I "might" have eluded to being a "little", but I didn't put it right out there. Tell about you. You are more than your disability. And more than diapers. It's really a B I G thing with YOU. Might not be with (her?). Do you like riding a stolen Harley up mainstreet backwards? Let them know THAT'S the stuff you do! Show that you are a real person. You ARE a real person, a good person! The widowed part is perfectly acceptable (you ARE after all), so saying that is ok. Try not to sound "needy and wanting". I'm fairly certain a prospective "buyer" wants a little something for their investment, ya know what I mean. Think about it...Here's a prospective buyer walkin down the street...hey, here's somebody who needs just about EVERYTHING! But offers to change my diaper. Hhmm. Wait, I don't wear diapers! Better keep lookin. What are your "other" interests? What did you do most of your life (suggest NOT including master - who in there), what do you do now (same advice). Let them know what CAN do, not what you can't. Let them know you are fun..you do things even tho disabled. Start with vanilla like type interests. Learn about them, what THEY are interested in. Try not to jump into the lap of first person who contacts you and say..."mama, change my smelly diaper!" Prolly won't get a reply, just see Bugs Bunny smoke! So, even on this site, just a bit of discretion could go a long way. Just sayin my friend. ???