LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeper's Pet - Part 14 (Updated 3/27)

Part 7

It was everything I had ever hoped for.  I had been dreaming of this since... well, my "sexual awakening".  Every kid likes the idea of Keepers and Pets, some even grow up in a household with a Pet, though the vast majority of bonds belonged to members of the same sex.  My best friend growing up, Hazel... her mom had a Pet and I remember clearly going over there and watching her mom and dad feed Gabi.  I had wished that my mom would get a Pet, that she would go out and bond with someone and bring her home so I could love her too... Gabi played fetch and wrestled and watched TV and even helped with homework.

But both of my parents were boring Unbound.  Most people were, after all.  Only one in three had a bondmate waiting out there.  And at the age of twelve, I had begun wishing every night that I would bond.  That I would be someone's Pet.

Everyone told me that I'd make a great Pet, I was suited for it.  I was perky and cheerful and friendly and cute... I wanted it more than anything.  I loved Pet culture, they had their own products, their own music, their own TV shows, but I was an outsider looking in.

Until I met my owner.  The receptionist had sat her down in my chair and come to get me, I saw her reflection in the salon mirror before I ever saw her face.  My heart pounded, she was so pretty... I had dated women exclusively my entire life.  Boys were cute, but the odds of me bonding with one were so much lower than with another woman, so I spent my time trying to find the right lady.  And there she was.

Celia.

The salon felt a thousand miles long as I walked toward her, somehow I knew that this was the one.  I knew that this was my owner.

When our eyes met in the mirror and I felt the transformation begin, it was the happiest moment of my entire life.  I didn't fight it, I didn't hold anything back.  I wet myself right in the middle of the salon... and as I stood there in my wet jeans, the warmth spreading from my crotch just as the warmth spread from my heart, she stood up and took my hand.  My knees felt weak as I gazed into her pale green eyes.

"You're mine," she whispered.  "You're my Pet now."

"Yes Mistress," were the literal first words I ever said to Celia.  I didn't find out her name for days.  It didn't matter.

And now I was sitting in her apartment, next to another Pet.  And gosh was she cute.  She had this wavy blonde hair and breasts that were not too big but not too small... they looked great on her frame.  And she had these cloudy-grey eyes that looked so smart, well... that they had been smart when she was human.  I couldn't stop thinking about how Mistress had laid me down on top of this other Pet, this Alpha girl - they told me her name was Kara, but if she wanted to be the Alpha pet... I wasn't going to complain.  Hierarchy was important, I was new, and well... she was cute.  I wouldn't mind her bossing me around a little, especially if it led to some sexy moments.

Being a Pet was the best.  I had never felt so sexually free in my entire life, and I had the excuse of 'Pet instincts' to hide behind.

And so I did.

The way her blonde hair draped over her shoulder, the tips tickling her collarbone.  The way the bell on her collar glinted.  The memory of dazzlingly white teeth peeking from between her lips.  Alpha called to me.  Her skin was so soft, the way her chest rose beneath my ear... she called to me.  I lifted my head from her shoulders and pressed my lips to hers, the barest amount before I leaned down and grazed my teeth along her neck.  That surprised me.  It wasn't really my style, I honestly had no idea why I did it.  I couldn't remember anything from last night.  Mistress had said I would mount her and I fuzzed out, she had whispered all manner of dominance in my ear, how I was hers, how my body was hers now, how she could take my mind with a word... and she did.  I remembered seeing Alpha being put in the cage and...

I smelled the fear on her as I nipped her neck.

I reeled back as if she had punched me in the mouth, staring into those grey eyes and seeing her fear.  She's afraid of me! I realized in horror.

"Alpha?" I asked meekly, "Why are you scared?  You're... you're the alpha, you're in charge.  What... what happened last night?"

I remember her being put in the cage, I remembered that delicious brain fuzz rising, and then next thing I remembered was finding myself tied to Mistress' bed, my hands bound together above me, my ankles spread wide and tied to the bedposts.  It had been the most wonderful way to wake up, and I had been glowing from whatever she had done to me.  It had been good.  Really good.  She had returned from the bathroom and praised me for being so obedient... but what had happened in between?

"You... " Alpha hesitated.  "You don't remember?"

I shook my head solemnly, watching the way her chest rose and fell, noticing how tense her arms were.  She was on the verge of a flight reaction, she was terrified of me!  It hurt my feelings deeply, we were Pets of best friends!  Just like in the shows!  We should be kissing and cuddling, she shouldn't be afraid of me... I had never hurt anyone in my whole life!  I was The Doormat, that's what my roommates had called me.  Anyone could walk on me.

"You mounted me," she looked down, her cheeks coloring in shame.  "Don't call me Alpha... it's too much.  You... you rode me, Eleni.  I begged but... and then... the instincts... I... "  Tears were beginning to flow down her face and I felt terrible, absolutely terrible.  My fingers found my face...

I was crying too.

"I'm so sorry," my voice sounded strangled.  "I don't remember, I didn't know... oh gods, you hate me now, don't you?"

I had been picked on my whole life, I had lived in fear, I had been mocked for admitting that I wanted to be a Pet in my youth... everyone wanted to be a Keeper, why would I want to be a Pet?  Keepers got everything they wanted, Pets just had to serve, to belong.  But I couldn't figure out why I had ever been bullied if it felt like this to hurt someone else.

A low, keening wail began in my throat, ululating.  Alpha - no, Kara - joined me and together we cried.  I moved to hug her but she shrank away, like I was a leper, like my skin would burn hers.  I collapsed on the floor.

"What happened!?" Marcie rushed into the room looking down at the both of us.  "Shh, shh.. tell me what happened.  Tell me why you're crying... "

I only wailed louder, feeling guilty for disturbing my Keeper's best friend.  I ruined everything!  This was why nobody liked me!

In moments, she had Kara bundled in her arms and was carrying her away, rescuing her from me.  I wanted to crawl into the cage and collapse, but that would only make things worse.  I wanted my Keeper more than anything.  I wanted her arms around me.  My eyes hurt, my throat hurt, but most of all... my heart hurt.  Kara was so beautiful, so perfect, and I had hurt her.  I hated myself so much in that moment.

And then Marcie's arms were around me, carrying me back to Mistress' room.  She laid me on the bed and stroked my hair, but it felt awful, it felt wrong.  I was a bad girl, I didn't deserve her touch.  I didn't deserve any attention.  I deserved to be punished and abandoned for making Kara cry!

"Shh, you're a good girl," Marcie whispered.  "Eleni is a good girl."

I didn't feel like Eleni right then, I felt like the old me, The Doormat, the unlovable.

"I'm not," I protested, sobbing.  "I'm not a good girl, I'm a bad girl.  I made Kara cry!"

"You didn't," she soothed.  "You didn't do anything wrong.  You obeyed.  You did what you were told to do.  You're new, sweets.  You've only been transformed for what, four days?  It's all too much for you."  She was lying.  Hiding something.  There was something she wanted to say, some truth on her tongue that she wouldn't share, and I could smell it on her.

She thought I was awful.  That had to be it.

"She's gonna get rid of me," I blubbered.  "I made a mess of everything!"

"You didn't, I promise you didn't," she lied to me.  Her promises were lies.  "Wait here, I need to check on Kara, okay?"

"Please," I croaked, "she deserves your attention.  She needs your help."

Marcie sighed a small, soft sigh that I wasn't buying her lies before she slipped out of Mistress' room.  I looked around, rubbing the water from my eyes with the back of my wrist as I drank in the sights.  Her small, flat TV with her multitude of video game machines and controllers.  Her posters of some blonde woman in yellow and orange armor.  Small figurines of an elf boy with a sword and a blonde princess.  A strange, dancing cactus with an open mouth.

And her scent.

Mistress' scent was everywhere in this room.  I climbed under her covers, my diaper crinkling as I lay in her exact spot, smelling her pillow.

Pictures of various blonde women were all over her room.  Armor and swords, colored glowing lines around some... she wanted a blonde.  She didn't want me, with my stupid red hair that everyone made fun of.  That I didn't have a soul.  Maybe I didn't after all.  She was going to get rid of me.  I was too much trouble.

I wasn't worth it.

The wail rose in my throat unbidden, my keening howl piercing the renewed still of the apartment, my Pet sadness overwhelming my human need to be quiet and convenient.

"Eleni!  Quiet!" Mistress' voice was like a whip crack, reducing the baying to a whimper instantly.  Shame flooded my body and I covered my face with my hands.  "Good girl."

"But I'm not," I whimpered.  "I'm a bad girl."

"Are you calling your Keeper a liar, Eleni?"  Her voice was sharp again.

I sat up and went to meet her gaze, to beg forgiveness... but she wasn't there.  Marcie stood beside the bed with a frightened expression, holding her phone.

"Are you?" the phone asked in Mistress' voice.

"No mistress," I whispered, feeling terribly embarrassed at Marcie being the vehicle of my Keeper's will.  It was shameful.

"Tell me you're a good girl then, Pet," the beloved voice commanded.

"I'm a good girl," I obeyed, feeling like a liar.  "Eleni is a good girl."

She always wanted me to say the name she had given me when I recited things.  To reinforce that I was someone new, that she owned me wholly, my body, my mind, my soul, my name.  I was a Pet.  I gave everything to her and I would give everything until I had nothing left to give.  And I was a good girl.

I felt better, I felt calmer, though a rock sat in my stomach.  A stone of pure guilt that waited, leeching into my blood.

"You are a good girl," she continued.  "You didn't do anything wrong last night, okay?  I have to work, but I'll see you tonight.  You're a good girl and I love you and you're Mine."

I loved the way she said that, the way she said, "mine".  I could taste the possessiveness in the air.  She owned me and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Marcie held the phone to her ear and turned her back to me, stepping away and whispering to my Keeper.  I sat obediently, just like Mistress taught me, and I waited.

"Okay," Marcie smiled, hanging up the phone.  "Do we feel better, good girl?"

"Yes," I said sheepishly.  I did feel better, but it was hard to admit it.  "Is Kara okay?"

"She's sad, but we're all going to get through this, okay?  Mistakes were made, feelings were hurt, but we all love each other."

We all love each other.  It was such a beautiful thought.  I was so lucky at bonding into this bunch.

I was the luckiest Pet ever.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I wet myself right in the middle of the salon... and as I stood there in my wet jeans, the warmth spreading from my crotch just as the warmth spread from my heart, she stood up and took my hand.

So fricking hot, wet jeans are swoony!

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

we were Pets of best friends!  Just like in the shows!  We should be kissing and cuddling

I adore so much that the show is such an important part of their lives :D

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I only wailed louder, feeling guilty for disturbing my Keeper's best friend.  I ruined everything!  This was why nobody liked me!

This insight into Eleni's emotional state, her underpinning feelings behind her desires and her feelings, this is just the kind of well developed third dimensional stuff that people so often miss out on. Even in literally your raunchiest work, Kimmy, you never forget things like this.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"I'm not," I protested, sobbing.  "I'm not a good girl, I'm a bad girl.  I made Kara cry!"

"You didn't," she soothed.  "You didn't do anything wrong.  You obeyed.  You did what you were told to do.  You're new, sweets.  You've only been transformed for what, four days?  It's all too much for you."  She was lying.  Hiding something.  There was something she wanted to say, some truth on her tongue that she wouldn't share, and I could smell it on her.

She thought I was awful.  That had to be it.

"She's gonna get rid of me," I blubbered.  "I made a mess of everything!"

"You didn't, I promise you didn't," she lied to me.  Her promises were lies.  "Wait here, I need to check on Kara, okay?"

"Please," I croaked, "she deserves your attention.  She needs your help."

This rings home in such a freaking true way, the amount times I've been emotionally devastated but assigned the blame to myself and felt like I didn't deserve love and attention... wow <3 

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

She always wanted me to say the name she had given me when I recited things.  To reinforce that I was someone new, that she owned me wholly, my body, my mind, my soul, my name.  I was a Pet.  I gave everything to her and I would give everything until I had nothing left to give.  And I was a good girl.

The name thing is one of my favorite parts of this whole dynamic, for this exact reason.

20 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"Are you?" the phone asked in Mistress' voice.

And jumping out of order, I love that the phoning your pet thing came back!!

All in all, I think it was so important that we got this, that we got to see Eleni's perspective. Her potentially destructive need to please, her childhood, her low esteem and her long term longings. And the way she expressed her sorrow, all I could think of was a big bull mastiff pacing around a room and howling. 

In short, utter Kimmy-tier Brilliance!

Kimmy, you have done it yet again. This chapter brings us a unique insight to Elini and how she was treated as a child for wanting to fine unyielding love. Her and Kara seem to have some work to rebuild any possible friendship with each other, but I can see it happening. Lana may have to set some ground rules for the apartment quickly to foster some peace.

Kimmy, this is utterly amazing. I loved it from start to finish. Jayme is right: it is very important to have Eleni's POV, especially after such harrowing events. It was good to see that she had absolutely no control, that she was ultimately as unwilling a partner as was Kara. (Good in a narrative way, I mean; it's awful in terms of morality but genius in concept: non-con sex in both directions!) 

On 9/12/2018 at 2:58 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Awesome story!  Cant wait for more! 

Unfortunately, this one has a very erratic schedule.  Normally I write a BUNCH in advance and post it one-per-day, but this story is being posted basically minutes after I write each chapter and MY schedule is erratic (well, it's not, but it might look that way to an outsider)

But there will be more.  I don't know how MUCH more, but there will be more.

On 9/12/2018 at 4:40 PM, FalloutZone said:

That makes me so happy that you like my comments :D

I sometimes forget that they've been together for two years.  

Yay! I'm really excited to see where this goes and what is going to happen in the future between everyone.

I love your comments - and yeah, they're established.  It's not entirely your fault, the tone of chapters 2+ are different from chapter 1.  It was originally intended to be a single short story, but I'm having too much fun.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:09 PM, SGTbaby said:

Very interesting with the pack mentality amongst the pets but that is real life. I wonder if Lana expected to be a pet and not a keeper hence her doubts now?  Cool developments and please post more as always!

There is so much narrative potential in the various dynamics, I'm really loving it.  Excellent question, I won't answer it :D

On 9/12/2018 at 11:30 PM, kerry said:

Just like BtG, this story was not exactly in my wheelhouse. BtG at first scared me away with the stalker element, but turned out to be one of my all-time favorite stories as you cleverly developed each character in unexpected ways. This one? I have never been into pet play, but after BtG I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a go. And I have been enthralled. This world you are crafting is fascinating; the Bond that is able to shift lives into entirely new roles is a great idea, even if (as with Kara) it sometimes wrenches people in unforeseen directions. I'm wondering if you are going to deal at any point with the origin of the Bond: how it came to be, what it was like when it first manifested, etc. I can only imagine what it must have been like for the first to bond: what is seen by their society now as completely normal (if not entirely accepted) would certainly have been shocking at first.

I'm beginning to understand why petplay is sort of the ultimate domme/sub relationship. I would not want this life but I can't deny that reading about it is a turn-on. (Except the rape chapter; I have a great deal of difficulty with non-consensual sex. I'm glad Lana is as torn about it as Kara is, but I wish it had never happened.)

I also appreciate your statement that you have no clue where this piece is going. I have felt that way many times; I just basically ask my characters what happens next and they let me know. It's one reason my stories sometimes pause for years at a time: the characters don't know either, and I can't force things. That's why I've enjoyed writing shorter pieces of late. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this. I don't know what I hope for in it (except that Eleni and Kara start to really get along), but I'm sure wherever it goes it will continue to amaze. 

I don't know if I'd consider it the "ultimate" but it's definitely an interesting and enticing power dynamic.

I'm sorry that chapter 5 was so dark, I really am.  The first chapter was so light and frivolous that it hurts a little that I went there.  And now we're on an emotional rollercoaster, but I hope we'll all be better off for the trip.

Sometimes you have to look at the darkness to understand it.

On 9/15/2018 at 8:42 AM, Jayme said:

Lana seems really torn up over what happened. Maybe some of Kara's emotions might have bled through the bond?

The bond does not provide supernatural powers / empathy /telepathy / psychic ability of any kind.  Lara is really torn up because what she did was deeply wrong.

2 hours ago, Pudding said:

So fricking hot, wet jeans are swoony!

I adore so much that the show is such an important part of their lives :D

This insight into Eleni's emotional state, her underpinning feelings behind her desires and her feelings, this is just the kind of well developed third dimensional stuff that people so often miss out on. Even in literally your raunchiest work, Kimmy, you never forget things like this.

This rings home in such a freaking true way, the amount times I've been emotionally devastated but assigned the blame to myself and felt like I didn't deserve love and attention... wow <3 

The name thing is one of my favorite parts of this whole dynamic, for this exact reason.

And jumping out of order, I love that the phoning your pet thing came back!!

All in all, I think it was so important that we got this, that we got to see Eleni's perspective. Her potentially destructive need to please, her childhood, her low esteem and her long term longings. And the way she expressed her sorrow, all I could think of was a big bull mastiff pacing around a room and howling. 

In short, utter Kimmy-tier Brilliance!

I adore your comments <3

This whole story, this whole setting wouldn't exist without your input!

I'm glad you're enjoying it - I dunno if it'll live up to any of my full-length works, but I'm enjoying the journey, even if it's been really hard.

2 hours ago, Jayme said:

Kimmy, you have done it yet again. This chapter brings us a unique insight to Elini and how she was treated as a child for wanting to fine unyielding love. Her and Kara seem to have some work to rebuild any possible friendship with each other, but I can see it happening. Lana may have to set some ground rules for the apartment quickly to foster some peace.

Nobody is the villain in their own story.

I've said it in lots of threads, but I live by those words.  Generally people try to be good and try to do the right thing.  A lot of damage was done in chapter 5, and there's got to be some healing.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Kimmy, this is utterly amazing. I loved it from start to finish. Jayme is right: it is very important to have Eleni's POV, especially after such harrowing events. It was good to see that she had absolutely no control, that she was ultimately as unwilling a partner as was Kara. (Good in a narrative way, I mean; it's awful in terms of morality but genius in concept: non-con sex in both directions!) 

Yeah, it felt right to go there.  We'll see other POVs before the story is done - and yeah, it's been a good story narratively, but dang it's been a really hard ride.  This might be the darkest, most emotionally difficult story I've ever written.

59 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

So sweet

Thanks!  I loved Eleni from the first moment, but everyone else is just now getting to see why :)

I think this chapter really was really needed because we needed to see Eleni and who she is properly. 

Previously I found her obnoxious and a little annoying but now her behavior makes a lot more sense to the point that she is very sympathetic

Celia and Eleni also work well together because they've both been waiting to bond with someone for a long time. 

It's tragic that Eleni doesn't remember and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing that she doesn't, remembering and not remembering both have their pros and cons. I think it's beautiful to see how Eleni feels.   I enjoy seeing the after-effects of what has happened on both Pet's.  What's interesting in my opinion is how little confidence Eleni has despite always wanting to be a Pet and while she had shown confidence before a lot this is the first we see her true self and her insecurities.  I'm curious how these insecurities are going to play out especially in regards to her and Kara's relationship.  

I like the phone call a lot.

This chapter ended on a positive note and I think that's good.

What I enjoy most is that the characters aren't shrinking away from what has had happened and are taking responsibility or seem to be taking responsibility and trying to work things out to make everything better.  I'm glad that Eleni feels better but it wouldn't surprise if she starts feeling bad later on because of the way Kara feels/is acting.  I think a lot more needs to be worked out before things are on the right path again but I think it's going a step closer in the right direction and that's what was needed.  I think it was vital to see Eleni and Kara together in this chapter. 

I'm still waiting to Celia and how she reacts or did react to what had happened that night.  We've gotten everyone else so far besides her and I think how she deals with it or how she acts is going to be crucial to the household dynamic.  I think what is needed is for some way for Eleni and Kara to chill out together properly and get more used to each other but that is unlikely to happen for some time because of what had happened between the two.  Maybe a more open space like a beach would help them bond/get used to each other more rather then a enclose space because they have a better time to roam free.  

There's a tragedy in regards to Eleni that while she has always wanted a Keeper she's also always wanted a friend and while Celia is both.  I think that Eleni really needs someone seperate as a friend which is wher eKara comes in.  

You were right; Eleni is best girl! :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

Seriously, she's very similar to my Myrtle. Which, as you know, was a character that came out of one of the deepest parts of me. Eleni's fear and pain were almost tangible. She's most def my new favorite character. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 8

I felt sick to my stomach as I turned off of the exit ramp onto the city streets that would take me home.  Marcie was really mad.  Marcie was never mad.  Marcie didn't get mad, she was the peacekeeper.  She had been for years!  The three of us, confident Lana, calm Marcie, and me - fiery Celia.  But now she was mad.  Kara was terrified of Eleni because of what I had done, and Lana hadn't been answering my texts all day.

I felt awful.  Kara was such a spoiled brat!  She was always sneaking around, taking things that weren't hers even though Lana gave her everything she could possibly want.  The stupid girl would eat so many stolen cookies she'd get sick!  It was perfectly reasonable to have Eleni mount her, to exert dominance, to show Kara that she was the bottom of the totem pole.

But I knew that was a lie.  In my heart, I knew I was lying to myself.  What I had done was wrong, and I had exploited the fact that Kara was a complainer.  I knew the urge to dominate now better than ever.  I had been watching Lana with her Pet for years, but it never really clicked until I had found myself musing about shaving Eleni's head - I'd never do it, I loved her hair, but Eleni was so submissive, so different from Kara...

I had told her that she was mine, I had taken her to get registered, I had bought her supplies and diapered her for the first time, but there was never any resistance.  She didn't ask my name, she didn't ask anything, she just stared at me with those impossible green eyes so full of love.  I loved bonding stories - they were my favorite thing - even the weird ones like in that sci-fi show, "Friends and Family of Pets" where the bond hadn't been around absolutely forever.  But the Pet always asked questions, always struggled a little, always tried to retain something of themselves.

But not Eleni, not even when I took her name from her.  She would never hear the name Melanie again, she was mine now.  I had looked her in the eyes and told her that I was shortening her name, and she just smiled and agreed.  She was the most submissive Pet I had ever seen, and she hadn't had a full day as a Pet.

It wasn't until I teasingly said I'd shave her head that she objected.

"Not my hair!" she had squeaked, and then covered her mouth with both hands.

She was perfect.  And I had felt that rush, that urge to take her and make her, to force her to bend to my will.  I didn't get that urge with her often, she was so pliable, so willing.  I had done glorious things to her body already and tying her up was rapidly becoming my favorite thing.  But that night, Kara had been screaming and fussing and carrying on, and Eleni told me that the blonde Pet wouldn't even tell my wonderful girl her name...

I decided Eleni should be the Alpha.  Not Kara.  Lana's Pet always resisted, always snuck, always cheated, always complained.  But in my fervor, in my passion, I had hurt my precious girl.  I had alienated my friend.  I had damaged her Pet.

I did the wrong thing.

The phone call had been more difficult than I had expected, hearing her pain over the phone.  Hearing what I had done to her.  I had been stern because that's what she craved, but really I wanted nothing more than to hold her and comfort her and tell her everything would be all right.

I felt sick.  And as I pulled into the driveway, next to Marcie's car, I didn't have the courage to face the damage I had inflicted on the helpless creatures.  Lana wasn't at fault, it was purely mine, solely mine.  Up those stairs and inside that apartment were two sobbing Pets, hurt at what I had made them do.  Yes, Lana had forced Kara... but I had known that she would.  I had known since I had tasted the dominance that came from resistance.

Lana dominated Kara constantly.  The girl was always pinned to something, tied to something, spanked or scolded... I could predict how long it would take before her gaze became a distant stare, before the animal inside her took over and she complied.  The Pet inside the girl had two states - submission and sex.  Dominance one way led to submission, to the dozy stare and stupid smiles, dominance the other way led to lust, to begging, to humping and desire and joy.

I hadn't really considered the fact that it hid an animal sadness as well.  I had seen it on TV, in the movies, but I had never seen it.

But Marcie had said her wail was haunting.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there, paralyzed, but a sharp tap on my window jolted me out of my daze.

"Come on," Lana said softly as I opened the door.  "We have to fix what we did."

"You didn't do anything," I sighed.  "I knew how you would- "

"Don't, Celia," Lana turned and took a step, her voice flat.  "Just don't.  Look, I've owned Kara for two years.  I know more about the feelings you get from your Pet than you do, no offense."  I felt myself bristling at her words but took a breath.  I knew it was true, even if it bothered me.  I had only had Eleni for less than a week.  "I did the wrong thing.  Her resistance made me feel... well, you know.  But I've controlled it in the past and I should have controlled it this time... I fucked up."

I blinked.  Lana wasn't one for casual profanity.  Sure, she dropped the f-bomb when she was in the throes of passion with Kara, but she wasn't a casual curser.  It was a little sobering to hear that admission.

"Look," I began, trying to make her understand - this was my fault.  I had manipulated the entire situation!  "I did this.  I made you- "

"Celia.  Fucking.  Don't," Lana snapped, glaring down at me, standing too close for comfort.  She was tall - almost five inches taller than me, and suddenly all of my newfound confidence as a Keeper was gone, like a breath on a winter morning, evaporated.  "We're going to go in there and apologize.  Don't pull this martyrdom self-hate on me right now, I have no patience for it."

Ouch.

That stung.

It was true I had a tendency to blame myself when things went wrong but I was sensitive about it - it wasn't like Lana to call me out so plainly.  My chest was a dull ache as she turned her back on me and walked up the stairs.  I stared up at her dumbly as she paused and turned to me, looking down from on high.  The confident Keeper.  The experienced teacher.  The one in the right.

"Well?" she sighed.  "Come on."

The living room was empty, save an exhausted Marcie on the couch.  She looked awful, haggard, worse than she did after a double-shift at the hospital.

"Sorry," I said quietly as we entered.

"Just... fix it, okay?  They have feelings."

I didn't like the implication there, that we were acting as thought our Pets didn't have feelings... of course they had feelings, we could sense their feelings better than anyone.  I felt ashamed, not only at what I had done, but at the fact that gentle Marcie of all people was calling me out on it.  Regardless of how indignant I felt, how justified or correct I felt, I was in the wrong.  Marcie wouldn't have gotten angry otherwise.

"Yeah," I said softly, heading for my room.

Eleni was curled up in my bed, wrapped around my pillow.  She was soaked.  The pillow was too - from tears, I hoped... her diaper didn't appear to be to the point of leaking yet.  I sat gently on the bed next to her, running my fingers along the side of her face, brushing a lock of hair aside as I felt her smooth, soft flesh, as I traced a line from her cheek to her jaw and down her neck.

She was so beautiful it hurt.  Even the tears on her cheek were beautiful.  She didn't ugly cry, not like me, where my face got all red and puffy and my eyes looked pale and worn.  No, Eleni's tears were beauty, glistening in those emeralds, dancing down her cheek and proclaiming that she was a sad Pet, not a weak girl.  My heart hurt from her beauty.

"Hello good girl," I said softly.  She merely shifted and dropped her head in my lap, the fire of her hair obscuring her face.  "It's not your fault, okay?"

"It is," my Pet whimpered.  "I made Kara cry."

"You're a good girl," I soothed, stroking her hair.  "You're a good girl.  You're my good girl and I love you, okay?  You didn't make Kara cry.  None of this is your fault.  You're a sweet girl, a good girl.  You didn't do anything wrong."

"She hates me now," Eleni sobbed, fresh tears spilling from those endless eyes.  "She hates me and she'll hate me forever."

"She doesn't hate you," I whispered.  "No one could ever hate something so perfect."

I smelled her enter the room before I saw her.  Lana.  My Keeper.

I had already forgiven her for what she did to me, I could feel it in my bones - and yet, I was haunted.  Haunted by the feeling of Eleni's teeth on my throat, of the fall of her red hair.

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" Lana asked quietly, gently, as she sat down on her bed and pulled me out of my pet bed, pulled me into her lap and wrapped her arms around me.

I had thought I was out of tears.

"She's the Alpha," I whimpered.  "She's the Alpha and I'm scared of her."

"Scared of her?" my Keeper's voice was surprised, dismayed.  "Did she attack you?"

"No... no.  It's not like that," I sniffled.  "It's just... I can't be near her.  I can... I can still feel her on top of me, Lana!"  The tears flowed freely now, my voice broke as I sobbed into her shoulder.  "I can feel her teeth on me, I can smell her... this is the only room where I can't smell her!"

"She's not the Alpha," my Keeper lied reassuringly.

"She is!  She is!  She's the Alpha, and I'm just- "

"Just my precious pet," Lana soothed, stroking my hair, digging her fingers into my scalp and massaging gently.  I couldn't help it, I felt my body calming, some of the frenzy of my sadness leaving me.  "She's not the Alpha, Kara.  She's in Celia's room, bawling her eyes out because she thinks she hurt you.  Did she hurt you?"

"No.  Well, I mean- "

"Did she hurt you today?" Lana clarified.

"No, not today, she just... she just sat next to me and... and she kissed me and... and she bit my neck."

"She bit you?" Lana asked, alarmed, lifting my chin and turning my head to one side.

"No!" I yanked back, looking her in the eyes.  "Not like that, like... in a sexy way.  But it just made me think of... of... "

"Of being trapped."

"Yes!  It was so awful, and my body wanted it so badly and... and... "

I couldn't say it.  I couldn't say that I didn't want to be a Pet.  I didn't, I didn't want it but I couldn't say it.  It would hurt Lana too much.

"Celia's going to apologize to you," Lana said resolutely.  "She's going to look you in the eyes and she's going to say sorry, okay?  You're going to sit in my lap, Eleni is going to sit in her lap, and we're going to talk this out."

"Can we just move?" I whined.

I hated that I knew in my heart of hearts that I belonged to her, that the question wasn't about me leaving, it was about us leaving.  I was inextricably Bound to her.  Forever.

I loved her.

"We're not going to move," Lana laughed the smallest laugh I had ever heard, a sound of gentle mirth with the barest hint of sadness.  "She's been my friend for twelve years, Kara.  We've been living together for twelve years - she's not going anywhere and neither is Eleni.  We'll figure this out, okay?" 

I only nodded.

I didn't like this idea at all.

She led me to the living room, heading for her chair... Celia and Eleni were already in the room and sure enough, the red-haired Pet was in her Keeper's lap.

They had coordinated this.

Shit.

I stared at Eleni as Lana pulled me down into her lap, tucking my legs under me with a gentle sweep of her hand.  The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I stared at Eleni's impossible green eyes.  Her smell was everywhere in the room and I felt myself shrinking into Lana... but she sat up straight, wrapped her arms around me and looked to her friend and roommate.

Eleni's eyes were on me.  They didn't look feral.  They looked... sad.  But it didn't change the feelings I felt inside.

She was a threat.

"So we're going to talk this out," Lana said.

"Yeah," Celia agreed.  "Let's talk this out."

I never wanted to run more in my entire life.  I didn't care where I went, but I wanted out of that room right then.  I trembled, shaking in Lana's arms.  She only held me tighter, stroking my hair.

"You first," Lana said to Celia.  "You first."

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Kimmy's back! Yay! :girl_happy:

It's interesting to see that Celia--the fiery bitch who's been nothing but trouble for Kara--is actually such a fragile, delicate little flower.

I think I'm finally seeing just what a total disaster this whole fiasco was and I look forward to seeing how it will be resolved.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Kimmy's back! Yay! :girl_happy:

It's interesting to see that Celia--the fiery bitch who's been nothing but trouble for Kara--is actually such a fragile, delicate little flower.

I think I'm finally seeing just what a total disaster this whole fiasco was and I look forward to seeing how it will be resolved.

Nobody's the villain in their own story <3

Well, a fascinating setup in part 8.  Nothing much happened, but tension is building for the big confrontation.  What will happen?  Who will win?  Who will lose?  What does winning even mean?

Stay tuned ...

(Kimmy - now I know why your tag is "Princess of Torment" ...)

I am not so sure I can trust Celia just yet. I know that she did express remorse and admitted this was her fault but then when Lana had her words with her she Jus let things go. I guess I will just have to wait and see how things go and how she responds. I want to give Marcie a big hug for sternly pointing out that their pets have feelings and need to be treated like it. I wanted to give it a like but didn’t have anymore to give. 

On my phone so my response won't be as long.

I really enjoyed seeing more of Celia and Marcie.

I loved how weak Celia is right now because it shows us who she really is and that she does care a lot which is important otherwise if she hadn't been shown to be emotional and regretful of her actions then she would of been the villain of the piece.

She made a huge mistake and needs to own up to it in a mature manner. 

Lana is taking the matter head on and seems to be the one leading everyone in the group right now. It would be nice to see Celia grow in this manner of confidence and become more of a leader as well especially since she's a Keeper. 

I don't think that what happened will be resolved easily at all and that Eleni and Kara will suffer a lot for their Keeper's mistake that night. 

A talk will help but it won't be enough. A lot of action needs to be done and while Celia and Lana are Keepers I think an outsider needs to come into play such as a psychologist or a Keeper/Pet counsellor who will be able to give a professional opinion and advice on what to do but it might not be the advice they want to hear at all. 

I think overall Marcie is going to be the key to a sane household between everyone right now but that will take a toll on her and she can't be there 24/7 either.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:48 PM, SGTbaby said:

This should be a fun conversation!

I hope so!  I haven't written it yet  >_>

I will though - the timing on this one is just much more inconsistent than usual because I'm giving out the chapters basically the minute I'm done writing it.  So no backlog, no consistency.

On 10/11/2018 at 12:02 PM, fyunch said:

Well, a fascinating setup in part 8.  Nothing much happened, but tension is building for the big confrontation.  What will happen?  Who will win?  Who will lose?  What does winning even mean?

Stay tuned ...

(Kimmy - now I know why your tag is "Princess of Torment" ...)

Just now!?  I've been tormenting you for over a year!  :P

KWOceans laments my tugging of the heartstrings regularly.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, CDfm said:

I am not so sure I can trust Celia just yet. I know that she did express remorse and admitted this was her fault but then when Lana had her words with her she Jus let things go. I guess I will just have to wait and see how things go and how she responds. I want to give Marcie a big hug for sternly pointing out that their pets have feelings and need to be treated like it. I wanted to give it a like but didn’t have anymore to give. 

It's okay <3  Comments are beloved all the same.  Thank you for continuing to read the story!

I have no idea what's going to happen next, myself - we'll find out together.

4 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

On my phone so my response won't be as long.

I really enjoyed seeing more of Celia and Marcie.

I loved how weak Celia is right now because it shows us who she really is and that she does care a lot which is important otherwise if she hadn't been shown to be emotional and regretful of her actions then she would of been the villain of the piece.

She made a huge mistake and needs to own up to it in a mature manner. 

Lana is taking the matter head on and seems to be the one leading everyone in the group right now. It would be nice to see Celia grow in this manner of confidence and become more of a leader as well especially since she's a Keeper. 

I don't think that what happened will be resolved easily at all and that Eleni and Kara will suffer a lot for their Keeper's mistake that night. 

A talk will help but it won't be enough. A lot of action needs to be done and while Celia and Lana are Keepers I think an outsider needs to come into play such as a psychologist or a Keeper/Pet counsellor who will be able to give a professional opinion and advice on what to do but it might not be the advice they want to hear at all. 

I think overall Marcie is going to be the key to a sane household between everyone right now but that will take a toll on her and she can't be there 24/7 either.

So one of the sayings I live by is:  "No one is the villain in their own story"

Celia doesn't see herself as the villain - no one does, not really.  Everyone has justifications, reasons, logic behind why they do the things they do - WE might consider their reason wrong, but to them it makes sense and it justifies their actions... or they wouldn't do it.

I think Marcie needs more screen time - as for "a lot of action", I dunno.  I don't want to write a whole book about them overcoming this terrible decision.  I'd like to get back to writing fun, frivolous stuff.  I honestly never expected this story to become so dark and serious, but here we are - and I'm not ready to quit until we get through the tunnel.

• 1 month later...

Part 9

I didn't want to go first.

"Kara," I said, barely conscious of the way I was squeezing Eleni, my arms wrapped around her midsection, the scent of her in my nostrils.  In that moment, she was my security blanket.  "I'm sorry."

I don't know exactly what I expected from Lana's Pet - barely controlled fury seemed the most likely response, it seemed to be her default with me.  Maybe a cold shoulder or a rude gesture.  I expected venom, I expected malice... I didn't expect the tears.

It just wasn't like her.

Kara and I had been mostly-playfully feuding for years - she'd pretend she didn't want to be a Pet, she'd resist and fuss and complain and eventually she'd give in.  I'd tease her about her place and pick on her, and then Lana would bring her the kind of joy only a Keeper could bring.  It was a dance we had done forever - she was never really mad at me, her bluster always put her exactly where she wanted to be... under Lana.

Her quiet tears caught my by surprise.  Eleni squeezed her arms around mine - I had her firmly in my embrace, holding my precious Pet in my lap for this awkward conversation.  I winced as I half-expected Eleni to begin to cry as well.

"Kara?" I asked softly.  "I'm sorry.  What I did to you was wrong, it was- "

Lana's blonde Pet's quiet tears gave way to a wracking sob, and moments later her face was buried in Lana's shoulder as my best friend stroked her hair, her back, murmuring soothing sounds to the girl.

"I don't want to live here anymore," Kara choked out between sobs, her fingers tangled in Lana's shirt.  I felt Eleni quiver in my lap.

"Don't leave," my Pet squeaked, slipping down off my lap and scampering quickly to Lana's chair.  "Please - you're the only other Pet I know.  There's so much I want to learn, there's so much- "

"Eleni," I said softly but firmly, frowning.  The effect was instantaneous, Eleni ducked her head and crawled back over to me, wrapping her entire body around one of my legs as I reached down to stroke her impossibly soft red hair.

"I'm afraid of her!" Kara cried, still shaking.

"What?" Eleni and I asked in unison, though in different tones - different flavors of surprise.  Mine a sort of shock, the unexpected appearing abruptly... Eleni's, on the other hand, was the sound of a sudden, unforeseen wound.  A sound of pain.  My heart clenched and without a thought, I slipped my hands under her arms and lifted her back to her place on my lap, holding her close.

"I'm afraid of her," Kara repeated.  "She... she hurt me and I'm afraid of her."

"What... what are we supposed to do?  Are you moving out?" the unsteadiness of my own voice caught me by surprise.  For the first time, this seemed like a real possibility.  Kara had tried in the past to convince Lana - my best friend forever - to leave, to get their own place... but until this very moment, it hadn't seemed remotely possible.  But now, knowing that intense desire to comfort and console a Pet, I wasn't so sure she'd choose me.  The thought was deeply unpleasant.

"We're not moving out," Lana replied gently, slipping an arm under Kara's knees and sweeping her legs up as she cuddled her Pet.  "We're not going anywhere.  We're going to figure this out."

"How?" I asked, squeezing my own Eleni tightly.  Her panic was subsiding with Lana's assurances.

"Well, how would we handle this with animals?" Lana asked, stroking Kara's hair.  Her Pet did not seem pleased by the question, but held her tongue.

"We'd keep them in adjacent rooms and let them smell each other through the door?" I suggested.

"I'm not an animal!" Kara couldn't hold it in any longer, apparently.  "I'm not going to sniff her!"

"You said her scent was bothering you," Lana offered, drawing a wince from Eleni.  "Is it or isn't it?"

"Well," Kara frowned, "yes, but... "

"What are your Pet instincts telling you about Eleni?"

"That I should... " the blonde Pet began, "that she's going to bite me.  That she's the boss.  That I should... "  She trailed off, embarrassed until Lana prompted her, long fingers through her blonde waves, "... that I should show her my belly."

The words hung in the air for a moment as Lana and I shared a look.

"Eleni," I kissed my Pet's beautiful, soft cheek, "would you lay face up on the floor with your hands under you?"

Without a word, without hesitation, my Pet obeyed.  The simple act filling me with pleasure and pride as she stepped to the center of the space between Lana and I, naked save for that lovely pink diaper that crinkled with every step, promising me that she needed me for even the most basic of things.  She took her place, hands underneath her, staring up at the ceiling and waiting, patient, unquestioning.

"Good girl," I praised her, crossing my legs and savoring the tingle that I felt from watching her prostrate herself.  She had been mine less than a week and every sign of submission, every gift she gave to me was precious and exciting.

I had hoped that the look we shared, my best friend and I, would say it all.  We used to have entire conversations without saying a word, just minute shifts in expression.  I didn't realize how much I missed that connection until that very moment.  Since Kara came into Lana's life, we hadn't been quite as close.  It had been Lana and I forever, my entire adult life - we had befriended Marcie a few years before Lana Bonded, but she hadn't disrupted my dynamic with Lana that same way, not like a Pet.  Honestly, personally, I hadn't expected Lana to Bond, ever.  She hadn't seemed the type.  When she had, at first, it had been exciting - my best friend and her Pet... and I hadn't realized until just then, when my own Pet was laying on the floor, obedient and calm, how much I missed my old connection with Lana.

It would never be the same, we would never have what we once did, but as fellow Keepers... I hoped that we could find a new silent language, with a new shared connection.

Lana rose from her seat, cradling Kara.  She took a step toward Eleni before sitting her Pet on the ground next to mine.

My heart would not stop pounding as Lana, my Keeper, stepped closer to Eleni.  She shouldn't be a threat, this shouldn't be scary - she was tiny.  She was this small, helpless girl.  I could see that, but I didn't feel that.  Her chest rose and fell as she breathed calmly, naked on the floor except for one of those ridiculous pink diapers.  Mine was one of the soft green ones that I preferred - not as thick as those pink ones - that let me keep some modicum of dignity, and I wore a small t-shirt with a simple floral pattern on one shoulder and snaking down my right side, blue blossoms on a field of white.

I had the advantage - I was clothed, she was nearly nude.  I was sitting, she was laying.

And yet I wanted nothing more than to back away, to crawl back into Lana's lap, to hide behind her legs.

To hide in my cage.

Eleni's head turned ever so slightly toward me as I sat, trembling, next to her.  I felt my bladder give way, re-warming the sodden padding that had been my constant companion these past couple of years as she moved, my body screaming at me to flee, but Lana's gentle hand on my shoulder kept me from running.  I shook in place, even as I took in the look in Eleni's eyes.

She was so sad.

Those green eyes held such immense regret and shame, self-blame and self-loathing.  She tilted her chin up, baring her throat to me... and then, as if the sun came out and burned away the fog, I could see her not as a predator, a threat, but as... well, a beautiful girl in a diaper.  A Pet.  Like me.

"Eleni?" I whispered, my tremors finally calming.

"Yes, Alpha?" she asked, her throat still vulnerable, waiting for me to strike.  Her words brought heat to my cheeks as the shame of my actions renewed.

"Please don't call me that," I said softly.  "My name is Kara... and... I'd...  I'd like to be your friend."

She was so expressive.  The moment the words passed my lips, her chest swelled, a smile spreading across her face that was as bright as the sun and as wide as the ocean.  I drank in her beauty, seeing it anew, witnessing it through fresh eyes and a new perspective.  Eleni wasn't my enemy, she wasn't a threat to me or my space... she was just a girl whose life had just changed drastically.

"You may get up," Celia's voice floated across the room, snapping me out of my thoughts.  I hadn't even realized that she was still obeying Celia's order.  I blinked my surprise as Eleni sat up and tackled me, wrapping her arms around me as a happy sound came from her mouth.

I wasn't scared.  I didn't panic.  With a grin, I wrapped my arms around her as well, returning her hug.

"I'm so happy!" Eleni squeaked into my shoulder, jiggling up and down slightly.  The cynical part of me wondered if I had made a mistake, even as a wry smile spread across my lips.  "I always wanted to have a Pet friend, I really didn't like the idea of you leaving!"

"We're not leaving," Lana assured her.  "Well, we're not moving out.  We do need to go though - you need a cage of your own and we need to get a carrier for Celia's car, you can't keep riding around in the trunk."

"I don't mind," Eleni said quietly as the hug broke, as she scooted back toward Celia and wrapped herself around the infuriating woman's leg again.  I felt conflicted - irritated that she was Bound to Celia, that she'd never see how frustrating Celia could be at times.  The Bond wouldn't let her.

"You're going to ride in my carrier," I interjected.  "We're all going to go together, and I'm going to help pick out your stuff.  I want you to be comfortable."

Her eyes shined in wordless gratitude as she smiled at me, but it was all whisked away by Lana's hand on the back of my neck, scritching and scruffing, twining her fingers in my hair.

"Good girl, Kara," she cooed, sending warm tingles across my skin and down my spine.  "Go get your leash and let's go shopping, hmm?"

• Like 8