LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeper's Pet - Part 14 (Updated 3/27)

I'm absolutely loving this story, and love your previous stories as well, "Making the Best of It" in particular.  (though I have a love hate relationship with "It's the Little Choices", you're an evil evil girl :P)

I know you're already spoiling us with multiple updates in one day, but I can't help but be giddy with anticipation for the next chapter.

I hope that Kara and Lana have a heart to heart talk about their desires from before they were Bonded. It makes me wonder if it's possible for a bond to "flip" so to speak, with the pet and keeper switching places.  I know you've stated previously that the bond can't be broken, and that the physical changes are permanent.

It also makes me wonder, if you consider Keeper to be the "Dom" of this kind of relationship, and pet to be the "sub"  if it's possible that Kara and Lana are switches, and simply have to learn to accept the roles they've been given, before finding themselves able to switch between roles somehow...

1 hour ago, elfowl said:

I'm absolutely loving this story, and love your previous stories as well, "Making the Best of It" in particular.  (though I have a love hate relationship with "It's the Little Choices", you're an evil evil girl :P)

I know you're already spoiling us with multiple updates in one day, but I can't help but be giddy with anticipation for the next chapter.

I hope that Kara and Lana have a heart to heart talk about their desires from before they were Bonded. It makes me wonder if it's possible for a bond to "flip" so to speak, with the pet and keeper switching places.  I know you've stated previously that the bond can't be broken, and that the physical changes are permanent.

It also makes me wonder, if you consider Keeper to be the "Dom" of this kind of relationship, and pet to be the "sub"  if it's possible that Kara and Lana are switches, and simply have to learn to accept the roles they've been given, before finding themselves able to switch between roles somehow...

Thank you so much!  I love to pull at the heartstrings.  Did you read Breaking the Girl?  Most people seem to think that's my best story :)

I'm actually only doing one per day - and there will be another one tomorrow but after that is CAPCon!  So I'll go quiet again for a bit, but I'll be back with either more Keeper's Pet or a new story that's tickling my brain called "Life in the Dollhouse".

Talking about your feelings, your true, open, honest feelings is so so so important in any relationship.  You're absolutely right that they should have that discussion... but that kind of vulnerability is scary and hard.  I don't normally give away plot, but I will say this:  the Bond can't be flip-flopped, the Pet is always the Pet and the Keeper is always the Keeper and the physical changes are permanent, but there is such a thing as "topping from the bottom" :)

Yes, the Keeper is the Dom/top and the Pet is the sub/bottom - I'm not a switch and so the switch's brain is somewhat of a mystery to me, so I apologize for the under-representation of switches.  I think that there could be a Keeper/Pet Bond where the Pet was the dominant one behind closed doors (and that could be a really fun story), but I don't think the Keeper instincts would really let that fly in public.

Thanks for reading and commenting, and thanks for the like!  It means a lot to me <3

So yeah, one more Keeper's Pet tomorrow, and then a quiet period for CAPCon!  If you or anyone else is going to be at CAPCon, I always love to hear from fans/readers.  I'll be the blonde in the sloth PJs with the zergling slippers, possibly carrying either a Pikachu or a ukulele.  My goal is also to have a sticker of my avatar on my badge!

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Thank you so much!  I love to pull at the heartstrings.  Did you read Breaking the Girl?  Most people seem to think that's my best story :)

I have indeed, and you very successfully made me root for the stalker even though I knew what she was doing was wrong, and very very creepy.  Spoiler: (I was worried when her princess found out the truth, and was really hoping things wouldn't go anywhere near as belly up as they did in "Little Choices"  but was very happy when she got help, went to a therapist, and they stayed together.  Surprisingly I was even happier when Kailee found the furry guy, and they made each other happy.)

I think that there could be a Keeper/Pet Bond where the Pet was the dominant one behind closed doors (and that could be a really fun story), but I don't think the Keeper instincts would really let that fly in public.

That would be a very interesting story, and a very intense one I would imagine, especially given how (if my interpretation is correct)  The keeper would have to be very careful while in the throws of passion to not say anything that could be a command, as something as simple as saying "Don't stop."  or "Say my name"  would pull the dominant pet out of the experience, and force them to say the keeper's name, or to keep fucking/teasing them until they were allowed to stop.  It would require a level of submission greater than most from the Keeper/sub

Yes, the Keeper is the Dom/top and the Pet is the sub/bottom - I'm not a switch and so the switch's brain is somewhat of a mystery to me, so I apologize for the under-representation of switches. 

Far be it from me to tell you about yourself, but in my humble opinion, all that it takes to understand the mind of a switch is to be able to see both sides of the coin, the thrill of domination, as well as the thrill of submission.  After all, almost no one is completely Dom or sub, and being so would make one completely unable to understand the mindset and motivation of the other side.  Almost everyone is on the spectrum, even if they lean strongly to one side or the other.  So once again, in my opinion, you showing such a masterful understanding of both mindsets and writing such deep and dynamic three dimensional characters shows an understanding of the mind of a switch, even if it's not expressed.

As far as under-representation, fantasy doesn't like to lend itself to nuances, and the black and white of "this character is dom" "this character is sub" makes for an easy read, and a interesting story, with lots of fun interaction.  Definitely not something I would criticize anyone for, and not something to beat yourself up about.

...oooh, didn't realize I was writing so much until I did.

Regardless thank you so much for the amazing writing, and keep being awesome!  :D

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, elfowl said:

That would be a very interesting story, and a very intense one I would imagine, especially given how (if my interpretation is correct)  The keeper would have to be very careful while in the throws of passion to not say anything that could be a command, as something as simple as saying "Don't stop."  or "Say my name"  would pull the dominant pet out of the experience, and force them to say the keeper's name, or to keep fucking/teasing them until they were allowed to stop.  It would require a level of submission greater than most from the Keeper/sub

Far be it from me to tell you about yourself, but in my humble opinion, all that it takes to understand the mind of a switch is to be able to see both sides of the coin, the thrill of domination, as well as the thrill of submission.  After all, almost no one is completely Dom or sub, and being so would make one completely unable to understand the mindset and motivation of the other side.  Almost everyone is on the spectrum, even if they lean strongly to one side or the other.  So once again, in my opinion, you showing such a masterful understanding of both mindsets and writing such deep and dynamic three dimensional characters shows an understanding of the mind of a switch, even if it's not expressed.

As far as under-representation, fantasy doesn't like to lend itself to nuances, and the black and white of "this character is dom" "this character is sub" makes for an easy read, and a interesting story, with lots of fun interaction.  Definitely not something I would criticize anyone for, and not something to beat yourself up about.

...oooh, didn't realize I was writing so much until I did.

Regardless thank you so much for the amazing writing, and keep being awesome!  :D

Hopefully we didn't spoil anything for anyone!  Anyone who hasn't read BtG that likes this story should go read it :P  It's some of my best work for sure.

And you've got it - it would be a fun dance.  Maybe you should write it ;)

Yeah, I understand the mindset of a switch and it can be a lot of fun to make a sub feel yummy feelings... but I'm a paper domme.  I fold with the smallest amount of pressure.  So on the spectrum, I'm like 98% sub and 2% domme ;) :O

I hang out with a lot of switches, but I never seem to end up as top...

51 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Hopefully we didn't spoil anything for anyone!  Anyone who hasn't read BtG that likes this story should go read it :P  It's some of my best work for sure.

And you've got it - it would be a fun dance.  Maybe you should write it ;)

Yeah, I understand the mindset of a switch and it can be a lot of fun to make a sub feel yummy feelings... but I'm a paper domme.  I fold with the smallest amount of pressure.  So on the spectrum, I'm like 98% sub and 2% domme ;) :O

I hang out with a lot of switches, but I never seem to end up as top...

Whoops!  Good point.  I went back and whited out the spoilery text, so no one will read it unless they really want to know. 

I'm not that great at writing if I don't have someone else to bounce off of.  I like to think I write well in RPs, but don't think I have the skill or patience to write a story with chapters by myself. 
...Though come to think of it, I can't truly say I've ever tried...

However in order to truly do the concept justice I think I need to see where it is that Kara and Lana end up with their feelings, and how they're able to handle them with the urges and instincts they have now that they're Keeper and pet, as that would definitely help me inform the amount of control my own characters would be able to have over their urges and instincts in your universe.  The other option would be for me to PM you every five minutes when I'm writing  :P

A very fair point, and why I definitely shouldn't try to tell people about themselves I'm somewhat the same, probably 80-90% sub leaning, writing with a switch, made me a switch, though that was a very very special person.

5 minutes ago, elfowl said:

Whoops!  Good point.  I went back and whited out the spoilery text, so no one will read it unless they really want to know. 

I'm not that great at writing if I don't have someone else to bounce off of.  I like to think I write well in RPs, but don't think I have the skill or patience to write a story with chapters by myself. 
...Though come to think of it, I can't truly say I've ever tried...

However in order to truly do the concept justice I think I need to see where it is that Kara and Lana end up with their feelings, and how they're able to handle them with the urges and instincts they have now that they're Keeper and pet, as that would definitely help me inform the amount of control my own characters would be able to have over their urges and instincts in your universe.  The other option would be for me to PM you every five minutes when I'm writing  :P

A very fair point, and why I definitely shouldn't try to tell people about themselves I'm somewhat the same, probably 80-90% sub leaning, writing with a switch, made me a switch, though that was a very very special person.

Well I'm glad that my domme-writing (Wendy, Vanessa, Lana, etc <3) made you think that I'm more dommy than I am!  Truth be told, I don't know where Kara and Lana are going to end up with their feelings.  I am finding out just shortly before you do!

On 3/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, bbykimmy said:

Thanks!  The Keeperverse sort of died off when I went quiet.  I wasn't sure if anyone was still interested!

Trying to do my part ?

I am completely hooked on this though. It was so touching how Lana took care of drunk Kara, but it's clear that there will be consequences...

And after that reveal about Lana... I know I'm not the only one imagining some kind of switcheroo scenario ?

10 hours ago, Jugemu said:

Trying to do my part ?

I am completely hooked on this though. It was so touching how Lana took care of drunk Kara, but it's clear that there will be consequences...

And after that reveal about Lana... I know I'm not the only one imagining some kind of switcheroo scenario ?

I need to catch up on your story!  Thank you for continuing to write in my silly little universe <3  It's still crazy to me that anyone else wanted to play in this playground, but I love it!

I will neither confirm nor deny any switcharoo potential :P

• Like 1

Part 14

The day felt like an eternity, the seconds ticking by as I lay helplessly in the pet bed.  I didn't see Eleni again, though Celia came in a few times to refill the sippy cup.  She changed me once but her presence was like ice, cold fury at me.  She never said a word, never acknowledged me or my apologies at all.  And when she was done, just like before, she met my eyes as she closed the door - a silent threat.  A dare to misbehave.

But I didn't have it in me.  I felt sick to my stomach, my headache was constant, I hurt all over... but nothing compared to the intense guilt and shame that I felt.  I would have gladly doubled my physical pain to chase that away.

Sleep took me a few times, but the pain always awoke with me.

When Lana stepped into the room, I knew the day was gone and evening had begun, but I sat up immediately.  A wince overtook my face but I knelt, my mittened hands on my knees as I waited, like a good Pet.

Like I should have been all along.

"Hello Kara."

Her tone was soft, quiet, gentle... but it still felt like an icepick in my ear.  I tried to think of what Eleni would say.

"Hello Keeper.  I missed you and I'm sorry."

A long, weary sigh fell from her lips as she walked over and sat on her bed, reaching down to pull me into her lap.  I looked down, hiding behind the cascade of hair.

"Kara.  What are you?"  Patient.  Instructing.  In control.

"I'm.. " I hesitated, I had never liked being made to admit my position directly.  "I'm a Pet."

"Are you a human?"

"No."  It was my turn to sigh.  Gentle fingers pressed against my chin, guiding my eyes to meet hers.

"You're not human, sweetie.  Not anymore.  I love you but what you did last night was wrong and dangerous.  Do you understand that you could have died?"

I flinched, wanting to hide my eyes from her, but she held me firmly.  Gentle but unrelenting.  "I'm sorry."

"I love you and I take your safety very seriously.  You can not drink alcohol, ever.  Got it?"

"Yes Lana."  Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You're going to wear those mittens for a week, okay?  I need you to understand that you're a Pet, I need you to stop putting yourself in danger."

Shock flooded me.

"But how will I eat?"

"Eleni will feed you, or you will eat from a bowl."  Lana looked unhappy as she said it, but resolved.

My chest tightened and I felt the words bubbling up inside me even as Lana's face darkened at the parting of my lips.  

"I don't want Eleni to feed me!  I don't want to eat from a bowl!  Please!"  The please was not a question, it was not a request, it was a plea, it was all of my frustration and obstinance squeezed into one syllable.

"And I didn't want you to drink half a bottle of vodka and throw up everywhere."  I flinched at her biting tone, but that frustration gripped me tighter.  I bit back the tears as her verbal assault continued.  "But you did, Kara.  You decided that you were a Keeper, you sat in my chair, you threatened to 'fuck me', and you drank.  You're not in any position to ask for anything.  You're lucky you didn't die."

"Maybe I should have tried harder."

I wished I hadn't said it as soon as the words left my lips.  Lana's eyes widened and her face went pale, tears were threatening as her beautiful brown eyes watered.  I didn't believe that, I didn't want to die.  I was just being dramatic, I was just venting my frustration.  But I had hurt my Keeper and as a result, I felt worse than ever.  I started to apologize, but only a strangled squeak came out.

"Is it really so bad here?"  Lana sank onto her bed, sitting down and looking destroyed.  Her head hung, her lip quivered.  "You'd rather die?"

"No, Lana, I didn't mean that... "

"Then why did you say it?  I try so hard to take care of you, I love you so much... "

"I know, I'm sorry."  I laid my head down on her thigh, my own tears rolling freely now, darkening a spot on her jeans.  "I'm sorry.  I don't know why I said it, I don't know why it came out of my mouth.  I'm really, really sorry."

"We were doing so well... "  Her fingers tangled in my hair, and I felt a drop of my Keeper's tears fall on the back of my hand, draped over her lap in my agony.  "We were doing so well, you were so happy... "  I could hear the shift in her voice as she began to blame herself for my carelessness, my callousness, my jealousy.  "I shouldn't have started dating."

"No!  No, you should date.  You should!  I just... I don't know, I had been all prepared for a man to be in your life, you know?  I mean, obviously I can't give you that... but I wasn't ready for your date to be a woman... I... "  Hot tears were streaking down my own face.  My head throbbed in sync with my heartbeat, every pulse pounding in my temples.  "I thought I was the only woman you needed."

The silence hung heavy in the air, heartbeat after heartbeat pounding in my chest and my skull in sync.  I wept in her lap, hurt and helpless.  I felt like I had been cut open and my feelings were bleeding out onto the bed from a gash in my belly.  It felt cold and ill.

The gentle touch on my hair surprised me, the softest stroke, her gentle fingers running through.

"I know you were mostly straight, romantically... "  Her words were as gentle as her fingers, soft and quiet.  "But I never was.  I'm gay, sweetie, and I'm sorry... but I thought we were ready for me to try romance.  I... I'll break things off with Vivian.  You're too important to me.  If I came home and you were... dea- "

"I'm sorry," I cut her off, burying my face in her stomach and clinging to her as though she were the only solid matter in a roiling ocean.  I squeezed her with everything I was.  Slowly, I sat up, the world spinning and my stomach threatening to revolt.  "I'm sorry.  Lana, I don't want you to break up with her.  I won't hurt myself... I wasn't going to hurt myself with the drink, I just wanted... "  I sighed, guilt burning me from the back of my neck to the tips of my ears, lighting my skin red.  "I just wanted to forget that I was a Pet for one evening.  To watch the shows I used to watch, to sit in a chair, and to have a drink just to take the edge off of things...  I'm sorry.  Don't break up with her, I want you to be happy.  I just want you to be happy."

"Sweet girl," she smiled down at me, cupping my face in one palm even as her tears still flowed.  "Sweet Kara, I love you so much.  I'm sorry you're so unhappy being my Pet."

"I'm not!  I'm not unhappy being your Pet!  Things have been so good lately, they really have.  Life... life is good.  I love you, I love Eleni, I don't hate Celia."  That drew a snicker from Lana, who placed a kiss upon my forehead.  "Things are good.  I'm starting to like being a Pet."  I hesitated, drawing in a long breath as I realized in that moment how I really felt.  It hit me head on, plowing into me unseen and knocking me silly.  "I didn't like that I liked it."  I blinked as the truth tumbled from my lips, a truth that had been unknown to my own heart just moments prior.  "I didn't like that I like being a Pet now."

Slowly, ever so slowly, I sat up and looked into Lana's face, the surprise as plain on my voice as it was in my eyes.

Lana's reply was the most loving, close embrace we had ever shared.  Her arms wrapped around me and held me close as she pulled me into her lap in one fluid motion.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be.  Kara, don't be.  I love you so much.  I'm sorry this adjustment has been so hard for you, but I can't imagine my life without you in it.  Without my sweet, loving girl.  Without my stubborn girl.  Kara, you're a gift and I treasure you.  I don't blame you for stumbling, I don't blame you for resisting, but my heart is so, so happy to hear that you're beginning to like it... even if you don't like that you like it yet."

I returned her squeeze, burying my face into the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent and reveling in the comfort of her presence.

She held me tightly, and I never wanted to let her go.

"Have a good date!" I called from my cage as Lana closed the door with a wave.

"Be good!"

The week of mittens was up tomorrow, and it had been hell.  But I was still in good spirits.  Hearing an unexpected truth in my own voice had given me a newfound peace.  Eleni and I had only gotten closer over the past week as she had to help me with practically everything.

And it had been good for her, too.  Things weren't great between her and Celia at the moment, and I had gotten in trouble more than once for sticking my nose in it.  The bruises on Eleni's legs were too much for me some days.  She deserved better.

Ever since the day I had spent recovering from the alcohol, the day that Eleni had disobeyed Celia directly to bring me water, things between them had been off.

"Eleni?  Come lay with me?"

Dinner was done, we were both fed, the shows were done for the day, and Celia was busy with... something or other.

"I can't."  Her smile was weak, strained.  It made my heart hurt.  "My Keeper might need me."

"We'll leave the door open, I just want to snuggle a little."

It was strange how time shifted relationships.  I had hated Eleni so much when she first moved in, when she had first Bonded.  Now, I couldn't imagine my life without her.  My companion, my cuddle-friend, my confidant.  It hurt to see her hurt.

I loved her.

"She might need me... " She stared off toward Celia's room, her eyes looking sad.

"What's going on with you two, hun?  Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine.  Everything will be fine."  I wasn't sure if she was trying to convince me or herself.  "I just need to be better.  We've got a Pet Show this weekend, I'm going to win and then everything will be good again."

Good again.  Red lights were flashing in my brain.  She had been taking care of me this whole time, but she had been hurting.  How had I not been all over this?

"Is... is she hitting you?  Like, in ways you don't want her to?"

"I belong to her!"  There was heat in those words, an unexpected defense.  "If I'm bad, she has to show me.  I want her to show me."

"She can't hit you, Eleni.  It's Pet abuse."

"She's not abusing me.  She's not.  I... I keep making mistakes, I keep messing up.  If I did better, she wouldn't have to!  I... I want her to."

"You don't.  You don't want her to, you're scared, I can see it on your face.  Please, Eleni.  Just come lay with me for a while, let me hold you."  I shook the bars of the cage, wishing I had objected to Lana shutting me in after dinner.  She didn't want me to be an inconvenience on Celia.

"You don't know what you're talking about, she- "

She cut off mid-sentence and hung her head.  She wanted to tell me something, I could feel it.

"She what?  Tell me.  If she's abusing you, Lana will help.  We'll fix it.  We'll... "

"Abusing her?"  A shiver went down my spine as I heard Celia approach me from behind.  "What are we talking about, little Pets?  Anything I should know about?"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

God, I don't log in to DD for a few days and what do I miss? FOUR CHAPTERS of Keeper's Pet!

And what a wild ride those chapters were! Like damn...

Too bad I only have 3 Likes to give. ?

I'm glad you're back, Kimmy. I missed you and I hope you have fun at CapCON!

♡♡♡ *Hugs* ♡♡♡

A dark cloud looms overhead, the night approaches, and with it a dark storm.

Shall I weather the storm, or shall I hide myself from the world until it passes?

I strap on my breastplate, though I know it will do little against the storm ahead, I don my helmet, yet the darkness will still creep beneath my skull

"It will hurt,"  Speaks a soft gentle voice

"I know" comes my own voice, "But that will make the sun that much brighter"

And so I stride forth into the night, where the darkness shall consume me.

(All that to say: Enjoyed the chapter Kimmy, I'm looking forwards to what comes next, even to I suspect I'll hate how cruel it is)

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

God, I don't log in to DD for a few days and what do I miss? FOUR CHAPTERS of Keeper's Pet!

And what a wild ride those chapters were! Like damn...

Too bad I only have 3 Likes to give. ?

I'm glad you're back, Kimmy. I missed you and I hope you have fun at CapCON!

♡♡♡ *Hugs* ♡♡♡

That's what YOU GET.

I'm unpredictable like that.  And you can always come back and give me the 4th like later ;) <3

I don't know what my posting pattern will be like after CAP, I gave all of Keeper's Pet that I have written right now.  But the writing bug has got me for the moment.

29 minutes ago, elfowl said:

A dark cloud looms overhead, the night approaches, and with it a dark storm.

Shall I weather the storm, or shall I hide myself from the world until it passes?

I strap on my breastplate, though I know it will do little against the storm ahead, I don my helmet, yet the darkness will still creep beneath my skull

"It will hurt,"  Speaks a soft gentle voice

"I know" comes my own voice, "But that will make the sun that much brighter"

And so I stride forth into the night, where the darkness shall consume me.

(All that to say: Enjoyed the chapter Kimmy, I'm looking forwards to what comes next, even to I suspect I'll hate how cruel it is)

:D I loved this!  I love your dark anticipation.  Thank you thank you <3 <3

I had to go back and refresh myself on this one when you started posting again.  And you're really digging into some very touchy topics surrounding BDSM relationships and one-sided polygamy here with the new additions.  Kudos for your bravery.  I could fawn over the quality of writing, but you already know how good you are. ;) 

6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I had to go back and refresh myself on this one when you started posting again.  And you're really digging into some very touchy topics surrounding BDSM relationships and one-sided polygamy here with the new additions.  Kudos for your bravery.  I could fawn over the quality of writing, but you already know how good you are. ;) 

I'm not really in the poly scene, but I think I'm compatible with it.  I'm definitely interested.  The thing is, it's really hard for any ONE person to fill all of another person's needs.  As for BDSM relationships... I honestly don't think I could ever trust my heart to a vanilla again.  There's something pure about the love in a power dynamic couple, a level of trust that a person who walks the vanilla path can never really understand.  I realize that's snobby of me, but that's how I feel.  When I trust my dominant partner, I'm literally trusting them with my LIFE as well as my heart.  And as a person with a lot of social, intellectual, and romantic needs... that's a pretty big burden for any one person to fill.

But honestly, I've been in Eleni's place - where I knew I loved the person but I also knew that there was something they wanted that I could never give.  I encouraged them to find someone to fill that need for them, but they were uninterested in the idea of polyamory and so the need was forever unfulfilled.  I don't think there is "one true way" with love, I think the answers are as strange and varied as humans themselves.

As for the quality of the writing... I'm following your advice on this one, did you notice?  :D

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Definitely still interested in the keeperverse!

Yay!  I'm glad.  It's still near and dear to my heart.

16 minutes ago, Jugemu said:

Whoa. That was a lot of very different emotions in very short succession.

What an incredible dialogue between Kara and Lana. Absolutely heart-wrenching. In the good way.

Welcome back my friends to the ride that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, climb aboard, climb aboard.

It's always a rollercoaster with me, hun.  I wouldn't want it any other way <3

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

As for the quality of the writing... I'm following your advice on this one, did you notice?  :D

Yes, I did.  Question is, how does it feel to you? 

• 3 weeks later...

I still believe you are doing an awesome job writing this. Reading it makes me feel horrible for the pets. I was happy I could give it a like. 

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

@bbykimmy

Kimmy! I come back from an extended hiatus and you've been breaking all your toys again!

But on a different note I love the foreshadowing and possibilities for what happens next! All I ask is that Eleni makes it out okay in the end! She sounds so pretty.

Well welcome back!  I'm on an unintended hiatus myself at the moment.  My writing has been so erratic that I wanted to take some time and not post again until I have a FULL story to share.

...and yeah, if you leave me alone with a character too long, they generally end up having a bad time.

It's because I love them so much... right?

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...