LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeper's Pet - Part 14 (Updated 3/27)

Hello friends.  @Pudding (of Sophie and Pudding fame) said a dirty thing in my Discord chat and it lit my brain on fire.  And just like Chapter None in Breaking the Girl, when one of these fantasies grabs ahold of me, it's hard to move forward until I write it down.

So here is the tale of Lana and Kara in a brand-new fictional world inspired by a passing Discord comment.

I call this world "Keepers" or "The Keeper Universe" or "Owned at First Sight", and I'm having more fun than I expected in writing it.  I hope you enjoy it.

Keeper's Pet

I held the bell of my collar with one hand as I snuck toward the kitchen.  Lana was busy watching some show on the TV, this was my chance.  She had moved the cookie jar - the one with the heavy lid - on top of the refrigerator... and the good cookies were in it, the chocolate cookies with the chocolate filling.  She knew those were my favorite, and she put them up there on purpose just because I ate like twenty of them yesterday and got sick.

But I wouldn't do that two days in a row!

I just wanted one!  I had sat at her feet and laid my head on her knees and whined up at her the way she loves... but I couldn't get her attention while she was watching that stupid show about tiny houses.  I hated reality TV and would complain any time Lana put it on... I wasn't allowed to leave the room most of the time however, I had to watch what she wanted to watch.  But not tonight.  Tonight I roamed free and Lana was distracted.

And that meant cookies.

I didn't let go of the bell until I was standing on the chair in front of the refrigerator.  This was incredibly risky, either of our two roommates would rat me out in a heartbeat, they loved seeing me punished.  Celia especially, the sadistic little bitch... but Celia hadn't gotten up yet and Marcie was out.  So it was just the two of us... honestly, it was sort of a surprise that I wasn't pinned to a wall with her tongue down my throat, but she could have that any time and this episode of her show was apparently special.  The finale or something.

I shifted carefully as I reached for the cookie jar, trying to make sure I didn't crinkle too loudly.  Lana bought these particular diapers because they were the loudest and I didn't even have the muffling effect of a onesie or a skirt - my diaper was fully exposed, all I had on was a croptop that read "Cutest Pet NA".  Thankfully the diaper crinkled a little less when it was wet.

And it was quite wet.

The lid of the cookie jar was heavy, and it was difficult to keep everything in mind - the diaper from crinkling, the chair from wobbling, the cookie jar lid from falling, the bell from jingling.  I held my breath as I set the lid aside and reached in, grabbing a cookie.  I stuffed the whole thing in my mouth but didn't chew - the crunch might be too loud - and grabbed another before putting the lid back.  It didn't feel right when I pulled my hand away, however - the lid scraped along my fingernails.  I winced in discomfort, climbing down from the chair carefully before sitting in it to enjoy my prize.  I ate the cookies quickly but quietly, wishing I had time for a glass of milk... but if I got caught with cookies and milk... I shuddered at the thought.

When I was done, I snuck out of the kitchen, still holding the bell and waddling, down the hallway that separated the three bedrooms from the living room... I was going to sneak down the hall and sit back down at Lana's feet and she'd never know...

But she was waiting for me in the hallway.

Lana was a bit tall for a girl, 5'10", and her athletic pursuits left her with a lot more muscle mass than me.  I was small, 5'3", and slender.  Her size combined with her stature, further combined with my instincts and I was doomed.  I yelped in surprise and fell to my knees, the bell on my collar jingling furiously.

"What exactly are you doing, pretty girl?" she asked in that oh-so-sweet voice that meant I was in trouble.  A tingle went down my spine.  I couldn't resist her and she knew it.  She reveled in it.  I'd try, every so often - I didn't ask for these instincts, I had to fight them at least a little...  I had made it all the way to twenty-six, I had thought I was one of the Keepers, not the other... but I just hadn't met the right person.

"Nothing, ma'am," I whimpered, placing my palms on the ground, shivering.  I was used to the temperature - I never wore clothes, they weren't expected of "my kind"... my body temperature rose the day I underwent the change... clothes were uncomfortable now, as much as I hated to admit it.

"Nothing?" she asked sharply, "So you're going to add lying to your list of misdeeds today?"

Before I could sink myself further, she knelt down and grabbed my right hand and held it up.  My eyes widened when I saw it.  The polish was scratched off my index finger and middle finger.  She had me in an asymmetric pattern this week, pastel shades, pink and green and blue... but a green and a blue were scratched and showed the pale nail beneath.  Ruined.

"Oh no," I whispered, quivering in her grasp.  I pulled my hand away, clutching it to my chest.  I backed away, scooting on my knees before I stood to run, the bell on the collar jingling.

She let me get three steps before her command split the air.

"Sit."

I dropped to the ground immediately, my soggy, puffy diaper squelching under me as I did.  I never stood a chance.  She'd been conditioning me for years, ever since that day...

I had really thought I was a Keeper, not a Pet.  Nobody knew for sure, some people went their whole lives without finding a match, in that vanilla limbo.  I thought I would too, or that I would find the Pet that pleased me, that tickled me and excited me.  Being a Keeper was so glamorous.  The TV shows were always about the Keepers - sure the Pets were there too, but there was no such thing as a Pet without a Keeper - but the Keeper was always the star, and everyone wanted to be one.  

I had run into her in the grocery store, in the soda aisle.  I had been mature then, my blonde hair in smooth waves, my makeup just so, my cold shoulder sweater exposing the perfect amount of skin, contrasting beautifully with the short shorts that showed every inch of my legs.  I was hot and I knew it.  I was mature, I was responsible, I had a great job, and I was on the lookout for a Pet.  Size didn't matter, there were lots of short Keepers.

And there she was.  Long brown hair spilling over her shoulders, a cream top with a low-cut neck exposing her cleavage, a pair of comfortable, loose jeans beneath them.  Sneakers to my chunky wedges.  She was stylish and sure, but she was the kind of girl I would normally pass by... until our eyes met.  I had wanted a soda from the top shelf, and I was reaching when she plucked it and handed it to me.  And our gazes locked.

And we knew.

We knew in that moment who was who.  And I knew that I wasn't a Keeper at all.  She pulled my basket from me gently and set it down on the ground, setting hers next to it.  Then she took me by the wrist and walked me out of the store...  and there was nothing I could do to resist.  The attraction of a new Bond was too intense, my brain was barely functioning.  I had fuzzed out.  When her eyes bore into mine, it was like I just stopped thinking.  My whole body felt warm and tingly, like I was overheating.  When I came to, I was in the trunk of her hatchback, my shorts and sweater gone, my shoes gone.  I was sitting in a puddle of my own urine on a plastic mat in nothing but my panties and bra.  And I knew.  The blood test was quick, and I was registered... we had bonded, and I belonged to Lana.

"Good girl," she praised, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body.  "But you weren't a good girl just a bit ago, were you?"

I wanted her with every fibre of my being.  It was the Bond.  I wanted her hands on me.  When she took charge, when she took control, it's all I wanted.  To submit, to be hers.  To be a good girl.

A person unfamiliar with the Bond would think I resented it, that I wanted to escape... but that's not how the Bond works.  I loved my Keeper with every bit of me.  Any thoughts of having a Pet of my own vanished that day, the day I became hers.  And she loved me.  The Bond changed us both, she'd do anything to protect me, to care for me, to keep me safe.  I was more vulnerable now, less safe.  She would own me and protect me.  Forever.

"No, ma'am," I whispered.

"What were you doing, Pet?  Be a good girl now."  She was working the conditioning hard, I didn't stand a chance.  She closed those three steps in one and hovered over me.

"I took two cookies, ma'am," I confessed, quivering in her shadow.  "And... I scratched my nail polish on the lid of the cookie jar... "

Without another word, she wrapped a hand around my wrist, and I did the stupidest thing I could.  I resisted.  I yanked my hand away and pulled back, scooting away from her.

"No," I complained.  I knew where I was headed, I knew what was in store for me.  But it was Sunday!  I wasn't supposed to be confined today!  I was supposed to have free reign and stretch my legs and relax and...

"Kara," she snapped, causing me to sit up straight at attention instantly.  "You are a Pet.  You belong to me.  I am your Keeper.  You WILL submit to me, you will do everything I want and you will like it.  Your every waking moment belongs to me.  Your diapered bottom belongs to me.  Your body, your mind, and your soul all belong to me.  You- "

I fuzzed out.  It was too much.  The world got shaky and everything went white as the stream of domination spilled from her lips.  As she leaned in closer, the scent of her shampoo in my nostrils, that firm tone in my ears... and my vision got blurry and white around the edges.  It was always like this, every time.  She had the keys to my mind and could shut me down just by talking.  Every Keeper could do that to their Pet and we were certainly no different.

When I came to, we were in the living room.. and I was in my cage, my hands poking through the bars just as she was locking them in place.

"Lana," I whined, "I want out!"

She reached in through the hole in the top of the cage, the one she used to give me treats or pettings and stroked my curled hair.  She curled it every morning, part of our grooming routine.  She doted on me, she gave me tons of attention.  She needed my submission just as much as I needed her dominance.  We grew grey and ill if we were apart too long, it was just the way of things.

"You ruined your nails, you naughty girl," she scolded even as she scritched behind my left ear.  She was just a few millimeters from the spot... I cocked my head and she found it, sending a wave of pleasure through me.  I felt the diaper grow warm between my legs and smiled.  That was common for Pets - attention made us lose control.  "We're going to fix your nails, let them dry, and then I'm going to take you to the bedroom."

"Hey," Celia yawned as she strolled through the living room and plopped down on the couch.  "I thought Sunday was her roaming day?  Aren't her legs going to cramp?"

The Kara of old, before I had fuzzed that first time, would have been horrified at this.  I was kneeling in a cage, my hands poking out of the front and locked in place while Lana calmly painted my nails, my diaper was wet and obvious... I would have died of embarrassment.  But being embarrassed about this would be like being embarrassed about breathing.  It just was.  And it was like this everywhere.

We had gotten this cage at a local petstore just recently - the effects of the Bond were well understood even if the cause wasn't.

"Someone was stealing cookies," Lana explained as she drew the loaded polish brush lightly across my nails.  "Someone obviously didn't want to roam today."

"Lana," I whined again.  "I do want to roam, I'll be good... I just really wanted a cookie!"

"Then why didn't you ask for a cookie, sweet pet?" she teased.  "I think we're going to put on your kitten mittens when this is dry."

"No!" I cried.  I couldn't do anything with the mittens on, my hands would be completely useless.  Two padded paws.  Adorable, but useless.

"Wow," Celia laughed.  "Someone's been saying that word a lot lately, you'd think she likes being punished."

I shot her a glare.  Celia had sandy-blonde hair in a chin-length cut and was happy to lounge around in her pajamas, a pair of fleecy pants and a t-shirt about some video game.  I may have been a Pet, I may have been helpless before Lana, but I was not helpless to Celia.  And I didn't appreciate her teasing.

"Oh she does," Lana chuckled.  "You can feel when your Pet enjoys something.  It's... nice.  And Kara is a glutton for punishment.  She loves the attention, she loves the feel of my hands on her... even when they're spanking."

A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt a new heat rising inside the diaper.  She had this effect on me, especially when I was restrained.  I had never imagined that anyone, anything could make me feel as good as Lana did.  As good as being owned by her did.

"I hope I get a Pet that cute," Celia giggled. "Watching you with her is... nice.  I want one."

"I hope you find your Keeper," I snapped at her from behind the bars.  Celia was Lana's best friend, she hadn't liked me at all at first, those first weeks when Lana brought me home... she enjoyed living off of Lana selling all my belongings, that was for sure - but that was all she wanted.  She had grown warmer as the years passed and was quite fond of me.  I generally liked her too, but she tended to pile on if I was in trouble.  We got along great when I was out of the cage.

Unfortunately the cage was a fixture in the living room for a reason.

Right next to Lana's chair, so she could reach in and pet me whenever she wanted.

"Oh, she's feisty today," Celia laughed outright.  "When was the last time you fucked her?"

My cheeks burned crimson at this.  It was one thing for Lana to talk that way, it was another for Celia to say it!  I started to protest, but Lana cut me off.

"Two days.  But we're going to fix that, aren't we, Kara-pet?  Right after we get your nails pretty and dried and your kitten mittens on.  We'll take you back and... well... I think you're going to cum a few times in that wet diaper before we really get started."

I could feel that brain-fuzz descending again as she took my mind with her words.

I was helpless before her.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

While I really do enjoy your stories, I am not so sure about these pet stories. I am not naive, I am well aware that people are completely into dominance and in being dominated. I am just not sure I have it in me to treat someone else like that. Still this was worth a like. And how amazing is it that I managed to be the 1st to comment on this. It took me forever to get caught up but I made it. ?

Too bad I dont have any reactions yet... all i can say is Wow. This world is an interesting one and I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how Celia's luck will turn out. Lana and Kara seem to have a beautiful relationship together (even if it's the first glimpse) and I sense the bond is strong in them.

Really good! Really enjoyed reading this.

Can't help but wonder what would happen if a 'Pet' went feral at all or if a 'Pet' even could go feral? 

Would be amusing to see Celia become a Pet after the amount of teasing she had giving Kara.

18 hours ago, CDfm said:

While I really do enjoy your stories, I am not so sure about these pet stories. I am not naive, I am well aware that people are completely into dominance and in being dominated. I am just not sure I have it in me to treat someone else like that. Still this was worth a like. And how amazing is it that I managed to be the 1st to comment on this. It took me forever to get caught up but I made it. ?

Not all of my stories are going to be for everyone, I write these vignettes, these little glimpses into stories-that-could-be for me :D

I have a lot of domination fantasies, and it's okay if you prefer my sweeter, gentler works.

17 hours ago, Pudding said:

How delightful!! All this from a single seed of an idea? Kimmy you're a master class of creation and creativity. You're astounding and special and magical. And I am so writing part II! 

Aww, thanks <3

You don't have to, but I'd be really curious to see Lana's perspective - I can write the dominant perspective (see: Breaking the Girl) but I'm much more at home with the submissive perspective.

14 hours ago, Jayme said:

Too bad I dont have any reactions yet... all i can say is Wow. This world is an interesting one and I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how Celia's luck will turn out. Lana and Kara seem to have a beautiful relationship together (even if it's the first glimpse) and I sense the bond is strong in them.

You can always come back and like it later ;)

I honestly have no idea how things would turn out for Celia, it could be delicious either way.  Yes, I set it up to be fun to watch her downfall, but the fact of the matter is that in this universe, Kara is literally property.  She belonged to Lana the very moment they locked eyes in the grocery store, in the eyes of the law.  A Pet uncared for is a danger to themselves and others... thankfully there's a biological imperative to take care of your Pet as a Keeper.

One of my big hot buttons is fantasy worlds where this kind of intense domination is incredibly casual.  In this world, nobody would bat an eye at Lana taking Kara out for a walk on a leash in nothing but that crop top and diaper - she has a different body temperature, she can't control herself, she needs to be controlled... and that kind of normalcy is hot to me.

13 hours ago, thedman said:

Wow, what a great little start to a story. I can only hope you can convince Pudz to write chapter 2, maybe from Lana's perspective?

If she does, she does.  If she doesn't, she doesn't.  Either way, I had fun writing this one :D

I do know that she's busy working on a solo story...

2 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

Really good! Really enjoyed reading this.

Can't help but wonder what would happen if a 'Pet' went feral at all or if a 'Pet' even could go feral? 

Would be amusing to see Celia become a Pet after the amount of teasing she had giving Kara.

Good question - it's possible.  Like what happens if a Keeper dies?  Can they bond to another Keeper?

While it would be amusing to see Celia taken down, it could be really intense if she got exactly what she wanted - and she's watched Lana learn, so she knows how to treat a Pet ;)

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Good question - it's possible.  Like what happens if a Keeper dies?  Can they bond to another Keeper?

While it would be amusing to see Celia taken down, it could be really intense if she got exactly what she wanted - and she's watched Lana learn, so she knows how to treat a Pet ;)

It would be pretty tragic if they couldn't bond with another Keeper but I can see that being very slim and hard to do.

I'd imagine if they could bond with someone else it would have to be fast otherwise they would end up dying due to the illness' of being separated?  I imagine the death rate to be high in this regard? And I think it would be the same for the Keepers as well? Because of how strong the bond is.  How long would a Pet or Keeper have before dying to connect with someone else?

I think one of the ways a Pet would be kept from dying is that the Keeper beforehand has chosen a 'successor'  and has trained that 'successor' to look after her Pet and made sure to somehow bond the successor and Pet together? I think this would take years to do though.  A faster and more dangerous way could be fusing someone's blood with a Pet's? I dunno if that would work though or what would happen because it wouldn't be a natural form of bonding but a forced one? It might not even work at all?

I can easily see a Keeper possibly working more with another Keeper to establish a bond with their Pet as a better back-up rather then have a Keeper train/work with someone who isn't yet established as a Keeper or Pet to be their 'successor' or more so guardian to their pet.   It would also make more sense because the two Keepers can work together to ensure that their personal Pet would have someone straight away encase they died? This can be a similar case in regards to a Pet dying first before a Keeper? Maybe? 

I don't think it would be a 'fixed' solution though to the 'illness' because I'd imagine the 'first' bond to be the strongest but any 'secondary' bonds built up around that would delay the 'illness' I believe until a suitable Keeper comes in or one of the 'secondary' bonds is able to manifest itself in replace to the 'first' bond?

I feel like I've rambled quite a bit now xD

I agree with you in regards to Celia. It would be funny to see how two Pet's would team up to wreck havoc on their Keepers. :D

20 minutes ago, FalloutZone said:

I agree with you in regards to Celia. It would be funny to see how two Pet's would team up to wreck havoc on their Keepers. :D

Oooooo... that does sound like fun :D

The rest, exploring the question of a Keeperless pet, is an interesting enough question that it could probably power an entire story... but the other is more fun :D  Kara isn't beholden to Celia and the new pet wouldn't be in Lana's thrall... that has a lot of narrative potential.

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Oooooo... that does sound like fun :D

The rest, exploring the question of a Keeperless pet, is an interesting enough question that it could probably power an entire story... but the other is more fun :D  Kara isn't beholden to Celia and the new pet wouldn't be in Lana's thrall... that has a lot of narrative potential.

Yeah. I'm curious how much trouble Kara could get in with a buddy to help her out considering one of them could be on lookout while the other is busy stealing cookies or doing something equally naughty. ^-^ 

I feel like lately a lot of my comments on new stories start with "I'm not normally into ____ but..." Does that just mean my tastes are becoming more diverse?

Anyhoo...

I'm not normally into Petplay, but this is amazing! And HAWT! I like the idea of this universe. You set up a simple concept, the Bond, Which almost automatically expanded into an entire unique world! Now THAT'S worldbuilding! Maybe it could even become the next Diaper Dimension? With other writers taking adding their own spin on "the Keeper's World." 

I like how you made the Bond like some sort of strong addiction, something that your body desperately needs even if your rational mind would like to resist. I love all situations where rationality fights helplessly against urges and is progressively grinded first into unsustainable compromises and finally into submission, while any pretense of dignity is lost along the road :D

12 hours ago, BabySiras said:

I definately wouldn't mind seeing more from this setting

I enjoyed the perspectives and the characters too!

Honestly, me either!  I had the seed of an idea for how a new chapter would start and the discussion here has given me more ideas on what the plot of a longer story could be.

If I don't finish Sightlines though, my mommy-type will cry.  That's our story together, and I already put it aside once for "Barbara Davis"

10 hours ago, FalloutZone said:

Yeah. I'm curious how much trouble Kara could get in with a buddy to help her out considering one of them could be on lookout while the other is busy stealing cookies or doing something equally naughty. ^-^ 

Infinite amounts of trouble.  "Hey new girl, go distract Lana.  I'll get us cookies and we'll share.  If Celia comes, I'll handle her."

So much potential.

4 hours ago, fyunch said:

Really interesting world concept.  Delicious appetizer of a story that leaves me hungry for something more substantial.

Thanks!  I really feel the same, there's a lot of narrative potential in this, especially since Kara always saw herself as the dominant.  I love the idea of the Keepers being more glamorous - like it's not shameful to be a Pet, it just is, but being a Keeper is desired.

I imagine that not everyone gets these pairs and there are some people who are afraid to interact too much with others to avoid pairing, just in case... like, what was Kara's office like when she didn't show up for work.

"Kara bonded, she's not coming in."

"Oh, does she have a Pet?"

"No, she is a Pet.  She's not coming back."

HOTTTTTTT.

The casual nature of the extreme dominance is supahot.

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I feel like lately a lot of my comments on new stories start with "I'm not normally into ____ but..." Does that just mean my tastes are becoming more diverse?

Anyhoo...

I'm not normally into Petplay, but this is amazing! And HAWT! I like the idea of this universe. You set up a simple concept, the Bond, Which almost automatically expanded into an entire unique world! Now THAT'S worldbuilding! Maybe it could even become the next Diaper Dimension? With other writers taking adding their own spin on "the Keeper's World." 

#corrupting ?

I actually thought of changing the name of the story to "Owned at First Sight" and it's more of the DL side of AB/DL - no babies here.  A diapered pet and a lot of dominance.  That's hot to me.

And I'm 100% okay with someone using the seed of the world I started here.  :D

I may write some more myself, I had a glimpse of Kara waking up the next morning, leashed to the bed with her kitten mittens still on.

Hot.

2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I like how you made the Bond like some sort of strong addiction, something that your body desperately needs even if your rational mind would like to resist. I love all situations where rationality fights helplessly against urges and is progressively grinded first into unsustainable compromises and finally into submission, while any pretense of dignity is lost along the road :D

YES!

Me too!  Like, "I don't want this but it feels SO GOOD."  You can see how quickly she submits to Lana, how desperately she wants it.  How she wants Lana's touch, her attention... but she never wanted to be a Pet and she resents Celia for teasing her about it.  She accepts her role with Lana but fights it with everyone else.

Oh hell, now I want to write a scene with Celia and Kara while Lana is out.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hell-to-the-freakin-YES!!!!!

... it's gonna happen.

I have to work on something with Kachan first, but this is gonna happen.  I'm falling in lust with this world.

1 hour ago, Bonsai said:

Lusty Kimmy can’t resist comments that tingle her pleasure buttons!  :p

You have no idea.  This whole thing - which was intended to be a single, stand-alone short story - started because @Pudding talked about a dream where she took a diapered petgirl to a store to pick out her own cage and it was just so normal.  It ignites my imagination and then I paw all over my mommy-type.

46 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm falling in lust with this world.

Like I said, this could become the next Diaper Dimension!

Of course I said the same thing about S&P's Untrained story before it got deleted. :/

So now I'm due to be right! :D

4 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Infinite amounts of trouble.  "Hey new girl, go distract Lana.  I'll get us cookies and we'll share.  If Celia comes, I'll handle her."

So much potential.

That's hilarious! I can see the two Pet's trying to blame each other not wanting to get the bad end of the stick at all when they eventually get caught by their Keeper's.

All kinds of interesting ideas to explore.

Twin sisters - one the Keeper, the other the Pet.

Keeper with more than one Pet.

Been thinking about the case when one dies.  I think the survivor returns to Vanilla but with knowledge of the prior status and a strong urge to Bond to a new partner.

Forming the Bond over a video call.

Halloween dress up with Keeper pretending to be Pet, and vice versa.

Darnit... How dare you write something that convinces me to write!

All joking aside though, is it fine if I use this concept in a short story here? I just want to ask before I just post something so obviously derivative.

Part 2

I woke slowly, groggily.  I had been a caffeine addict before and mornings were often hard for me.  Pets and caffeine did not mix, it made us jittery and irritable and it was generally known to be a bad combination - no Keeper caffeinated their Pet... but still, my body missed it.  Everyone said a Pet should lose the need for the stuff after six months... I was on month four, I think.  It was hard to tell sometimes.  Without a job, the days kind of blended together.  My sleep routine was a Pet's now too.  I woke late, I needed a nap in the afternoon, and I couldn't fall to sleep until long past midnight.

I was intimately familiar with Pet care, I had been actively on the hunt for my own before.  I knew what Pets needed, how they behaved, how to control them and shape them and love them... but I had never expected to be on this side of the leash.

Leash.

I sat up in the bed, looking around.  Lana was gone, she was almost always gone when I regained consciousness but normally I woke in the pet bed at the foot of her bed, not tangled in her sheets.  She had ravaged me last night, her instinct as a Keeper mingling with mine as a Pet, the two of us joining in animalistic glory.  She had gagged me - thankfully that was gone now - or my wild cries, my hungry howls, would have disturbed the entire building.  It was actually a building regulation to gag a Pet during sex for that reason.  Several apartments housed Unbound and they didn't want to listen to us fucking.

I pulled on the leash - my mittens were off, at least.  I was connected to one leg of her bed, punishment for sneaking cookies yet again.

But I hadn't made myself sick this time!  It wasn't fair!

I shifted on the bed... and panic gripped my heart as I felt a wet spot with my bare thigh.  I scrambled off the bed, untangling myself to reveal a large wet patch right in the middle of Lana's mattress.

I had leaked.

I had been so worked up when she had finished with me.  She had diapered me again, but I had humped her leg for half an hour before she began working the vibrator against my padding.  I had gushed my desire - five orgasms hadn't been enough to satisfy my instincts, she had given me three more in the diaper before I finally passed out.  She hadn't changed me after that.  She had left me in that juices-soaked diaper after I passed out... and as I had wet in my sleep, I leaked.

I groaned, fumbling at the fastener on the leash, knowing full well that removing it was impossible.  Pets were conditioned quickly to be unable to free themselves.  They couldn't be trusted... we couldn't be trusted.  It still hurt a little to think about all of my Petcare knowledge applying to me rather than the cute thing I had imagined for so long.  Pets were driven by urges, instincts they couldn't control.  If they... we were left alone, we'd only hurt ourselves and others.

But I had to fix the sheets.

The mattress would be fine - Lana was smart, she kept a protector on it at all times, but it was my responsibility to get the mess cleaned up.  I whimpered as I fumbled with the tapes of the diaper, another thing I was helpless to remove even though it was just a stupid piece of tape.  If I touched it, I couldn't grip it.  My fingers wouldn't grab on, wouldn't lift the tape.  Pets were highly susceptible to mental conditioning and once again... this one was for my own good.

"Lana!" I called, grabbing the changing mat by reaching as far as I could, the leash straining at its full length.  I knelt on it in case I peed any more - I had zero control now.  "Lana!  Help!"

She wouldn't have gone far, she would have put me in the cage if she was going to leave me alone for a long time.  She could lift me as though I were filled with fluff, all Keepers seemed to be able to do that with their Pets - even if the Pet was bigger.  It was part of the transformation - my bones weren't the same now, I was more fragile.  My muscles were less dense.  I weighed a fraction of what I had before, even though I had only shrunken the smallest amount.

I was not really human any more, I was a Pet.

"You bad girl!" Celia's voice came from the doorway.  "You are such a bad girl!  Look at this!"

Those words from Lana's lips would have been devastating.  I would have collapsed in a heap on the floor and sobbed, begging forgiveness from the person who meant more to me than life itself.

Celia, however, was just a bitch.

"Fuck you, Celia," I snapped, glaring at her from my kneeling position.  I looked like an idiot, I knew... I looked like a Pet.  "I need Lana!"

"Well," Celia smirked, brushing her sandy blonde hair from her freckled face as she leaned against the doorway.  "Lana's out, Pet.  She asked me to change your cute little diaper for you.  Looks like I'm a bit late though.  Such a shame Pets like you can't control yourselves."

My face burned with embarrassment.  She was right, I couldn't.  But it wasn't supposed to be this way!  The fantasy that got me through late nights after Lana had gone to bed was imagining that Celia was my Pet.  Oh the things I would do to her... part of me wondered, if I had only met her first - before I met Lana - would it have gone the other way?  Would I have bonded as a Keeper instead?

She was three inches taller than me... it would have been a lot closer, but I lost a couple in the transformation.  Celia was the cute nerdy girl with thick-rimmed glasses who had probably never asked someone out in her life, and yet here she was hassling me, and there wasn't much I could do about it.  If Lana was out, she was my only hope.  Leaking felt awful and made a mess I would have to clean up anyway.

"I'm sorry," I forced out.  "Can you please help me?"

"Oh, I can," Celia gave a short, harsh laugh.  "But you don't sound like you really want my help, Petgirl."

"Celia, please!" I whined, giving the leash a helpless tug.  "Please, I'm stuck.  You know I... I can't undo the leash, I can't remove the diaper.  Please, please just help me."

"Help you with what?" she asked with faux innocence, batting her eyelashes at me behind those thick frames.  "I believe you just used a dirty word at me, you filthy girl.  Is that any way for a Pet to behave?  I thought you were supposed to be subservient."

"I am!" I huffed, "To Lana!  She's my Keeper, I'm subservient to her.  I didn't want to be a Pet... this isn't how I imagined my life!  I was supposed to be a Keeper!"

"Well you're not," she moved to Lana's desk chair, a spot I spent many hours next to while Lana stroked my hair.  She would work or play a game and I would sit next to her, either reading or enjoying her company, her touch... or fuzzed out of my mind.  It was so disturbingly easy for her to rob me of coherent thought.  "And it's time you realized it.  Say it.  Tell me you're just a Pet and that you need an adult to help you."

Her words burned like acid in my ears.  My cheeks flared and I looked down, staring at the swollen and discolored diaper.  Just then, I felt my bladder release, warm urine flowing out of me, too much for the sodden padding to absorb and I shifted, grimacing, as it trickled out of the legband of the diaper and down my leg.

"Please change me," I begged as my body betrayed me.  "I'm just a Pet.  I need an... " It hurt to say it.  "I need an adult to take care of me.  Please, Celia!  Please, I'm leaking... "

"One more time, Kara.  Who's the Pet and who's the adult?"

"I'm a Pet," I said, dejected, defeated.  I sagged in my kneeling position, the urine pooling underneath me on the changing mat.  I felt tears stinging my eyes but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of crying.  "I'm a Pet and you're the adult.  Please help me."

Celia grabbed a towel and wiped down my legs, wiped down the changing mat before yanking the tapes on the diaper.  The sodden thing dropped onto the mat with a dull thud and she slid it from underneath me, balling it up and throwing it in the pail.  She stripped my shirt off me next, pulling it over my head and down the leash, not freeing it fully until she released said leash from the leg of the bed.  A simple, stupid clip she could work with one hand - which was infuriating.

And then she was pulling me to my feet.  Naked.  By the leash.

"Wait," I protested.  "What are you doing?  I'm naked!  I need... " I didn't want to say it.  I didn't want to tell her that I needed a diaper.  It was true, I did... but I didn't want to say it.

"You need a bath," Celia announced, tugging on the leash.  She was stronger than me, I stumbled forward as she led, but I wasn't ready to go.  My fingers caught the door frame.

"Wait!" I pleaded.  "Lana bathes me!  I want Lana!"  I really did, my Pet instincts were going into overdrive.  I felt the overwhelming need for my Keeper, the person who would keep me safe, the person who loved me.  I felt unsafe with Celia, not because I thought she would harm me, but because I was naked and vulnerable and only Lana was supposed to see me this way, only my Keeper, only my owner.

"You smell," she said, slapping my hand.  It hurt and I winced, letting go and finding myself dragged down the hall toward the bathroom, the bell on my collar jingling my shame.  Marcie was there in the living room watching TV as I was paraded past her.  I felt the heat on my face as little Marcie - certainly destined to be a Pet at her height of 5'1", her slight frame, and her timid demeanor - smiled at my humiliation.

I liked Marcie.  She was nice to me.  She still treated me like a person.  Not like Celia, who only saw me as an animal.

She was kind enough not to say anything.

Celia didn't bother closing the bathroom door as she dragged me in, sitting me down on the closed lid of the toilet.  That simple act was deeply humiliating as well.  I only sat on a toilet when it was closed now, my body had no interest in obeying me in regards to things like potty training.  She ran the water and had me in it quickly.  It didn't matter how hot anyone made the bathwater, it always felt too cold against my skin.

They tried, at least.

Anxiety rose in my chest as she removed my collar.  I needed it.  I wanted it.  It was the promise that Lana would never leave me.  She had taken me to the Pet store that first day, right after I was registered, and bought the first diapers and that collar.  The deep green one.  The bell had come later, when she realized that I had a very, very quiet step around the apartment, after I had hidden and plugged my ears so I couldn't hear her commands one too many times.  She was just so irresistible.  One word from her lips, one command and I obeyed.  And I hated myself for it.  I hated how much I wanted her, how much I needed her.

And at this very moment, I hated how much I wanted that collar.  My collar.  Celia wasn't supposed to take it off of me, and I felt lost without it.  I shrunk in on myself slightly as I curled my arms around my body, trying to fight off the anxiety with techniques from my adult life, my before-life.

"Shh," she soothed, lathering up a washcloth and washing my body.  I never bathed myself anymore, I couldn't be trusted alone in the water.  That had been a very scary mistake the first time.  Lana had stripped me and removed the collar, let me run my own water, let me bathe myself... and I had almost drowned.  I had been obsessed with getting the water warmer, getting comfortable, and the tub had been so full when the anxiety hit me...

Marcie had given me mouth-to-mouth while Lana was collapsed on the floor next to me, sobbing like a baby, useless.  I had slipped under the water in my panic and it was only Celia's curiosity that had saved me.  The bitch wanted to look in on the bathing Pet, on her new, unwilling roommate.  And she had inadvertently saved my life.  I liked Marcie a lot, I called her my real savior even though Celia was technically responsible for alerting everyone, for saving me.  She had been awful to me far more often than she had been helpful.

She stroked my back and stroked my hair and hummed that soft song that Lana was always singing under her breath - I had never been one for music, so I couldn't place it but it was always the same tune.  Hearing it from Celia felt wrong, but still comforting somehow.  The anxiety was nearly overwhelming though, especially as she began washing my hair.  The water cascading down my head, into my face made me cry out.

"I want Lana!  I want my Keeper!"

"I'm here, sweet Pet," Lana called from the doorway.  "I see you're being a good girl for Celia, aren't you?"

And just like that, all was right with the world.  I turned to see her in a black band t-shirt and a pair of loose jeans, a plastic bag in one hand and standing in the doorway, smiling down at me.  I felt her love wash over me, rinsing away the anxiety, just more shampoo down the drain.  I let out a deep breath, relaxing as Celia finished rinsing me off.

"Do you mind if I take over?" Lana asked.

"Of course not," Celia shrugged, trading places with her taller friend.  "She's your Pet, after all.  She leaked on your bed - I just thought I'd help clean her up."

"Thanks," Lana handed her friend the bag as they swapped, sitting down on the toilet.  She was larger than life as she stared at me.  Those soft brown eyes that I knew every single fleck of, the eyes that I saw in my dreams.  "How's my good girl?" she asked, reaching back and sliding her hand behind my head, gripping my neck and tilting my chin up.  She squeezed ever so gently, reminding me how thoroughly I was hers.  "How's my sweet Pet?  All nice and clean now... " her voice was a rolling purr, her words enveloping me with their warmth.  "You're such a good girl.  You belong to me, you're mine.  You'll always be mine, forever and ever.  My precious, diapered Petgirl.  My property, my love, my... "

My brain stopped working at that point, the world buzzed as she spoke and everything went a little hazy.

When I came to, I was dressed again, diapered again, and in my cage again... I blinked as I looked around.

"I think she's back," Celia chuckled.  "She's so cute when she gets like that.  I hope my Pet loves me so much that they fuzz out like that from just me talking."

I grimaced, but the sour taste of Celia's words were overwhelmed by the sweet, crunchy biscuit that Lana slipped between my lips, her hand entering the cage through the hole in the top.  I took it without thinking, still resting on my hands and knees as I crunched the crispy treat.  She stroked my freshly washed hair.

"I have to fix the bed," I said quietly.  "I made a mess... "

"It's hardly your fault," Lana smiled down at me from her chair.  "You can't control yourself.  You're just a Pet, after all."

Just a Pet.  That's all I was now... just a Pet.  Part of me still wanted to protest and complain, to declare my independence and fight those instincts... but Lana's hand in my hair felt too good, her fingers brushing my cheek ever so slightly felt so fulfilling.

I couldn't resist her.

So I didn't.

• Like 11
7 hours ago, fyunch said:

All kinds of interesting ideas to explore.

Twin sisters - one the Keeper, the other the Pet.

Keeper with more than one Pet.

Been thinking about the case when one dies.  I think the survivor returns to Vanilla but with knowledge of the prior status and a strong urge to Bond to a new partner.

Forming the Bond over a video call.

Halloween dress up with Keeper pretending to be Pet, and vice versa.

I have a twin, you'll likely never get twincest from me :P  I'd like to think that the bond can't happen between family members... but there's always going to be the exception that proves the rule, or pretenders... but I won't be writing that one.

I also think the bond would be monogamous.  Maybe people pet-swap, Pets are pretty insatiable, after all... but I don't think a Keeper can bond with a second Pet, and a Pet can't bond with a Keeper who already has a Pet... they're just not their person.

I like the idea of returning to Vanilla with their knowledge... but I don't think the biological changes would reverse.  So maybe they wouldn't have some of the crippling anxiety or need, but the body mass/height/density/temperature changes would persist.  That could lead to a Keeper having two Pets, but only one would be bonded to them.  Holy moly, that bonded Pet would be a jealous psycho though.

Forming the bond over a video call could be a lot of fun!  I like this one.

Pretend swaps are also a great idea for a potential short story.  :D

Just keep in mind, that this is a Kimmy story, which means love is at the core of it!  The Bond is love, deep, true love between two people that just happens to be extremely D/s in nature.  The Keeper LOVES the Pet, the Pet LOVES the Keeper.

I think Part 3 is starting to bubble in my brain, and I think it's from Lana's perspective.  Part 4 is also percolating, but it's back to Kara's :D

7 hours ago, BabySiras said:

Darnit... How dare you write something that convinces me to write!

All joking aside though, is it fine if I use this concept in a short story here? I just want to ask before I just post something so obviously derivative.

By all means!  Please use the "keepers" or "kimmys keepers" tag to identify it like people do the Diaper Dimension stories and please mention me in the foreword.

I'm also a sucker for cameos if anyone else wants to use the world :D  A bratty blonde petgirl named Kimmy somewhere in the background would tickle me greatly.

Alright so I loved the expansion to the lore in this chapter. I adored the struggle between her newly adapted self and her lifelong desires, I loved the implication that she'd go and hide and cover her ears because those orders would do such a number on her. What a delicious world space, Kimmy, this is such a master class in world building.