LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the principal(open)

jan241989

Ashley now wishes her mom didn't want to talk about it but at least she was being treated like a teenager of her real age and not a little girl.

She sits down hoping her mom goes easy on her.

"I'm sorry mom it wasn't my fault." she starts out using her favorite excuse always put the blame on someone else instead of taking responsibility.

What do you mean it wasn't your fault did they hold you down and make you drink and smoke.

I say tapping my foot waiting for a explanation 

Well young lady what do you have to say for yourself.

I heard that one before. You see me go over to the drawer and pull out the spoon.

So why didn't you walk away and trust me you won't do it again because for the next month i will watch you like a hawk.

I warm up your spanking with my hand then i pick up the wooden spoon and spank you with it.

Hearing you cry makes me feel sorry that i have to do it but as your mother i feel it is my duty to correct you when you do something wrong.

Ashley's had enough as she stands in the corner whispering to herself as her bottom is on fire! She hated being in the corner but no way was she going to fight anymore.

She listens to the drawer open and close not having any idea what her mom's doing as she keeps her head in the corner.

After five minutes i come and pull your panties up and put your skirt down and i take you to the bathroom.

When we get to the bathroom i wet a bar of soap and hold it up to your mouth and tell you to open.

I come up with a deal

If you don't want the soap then you can get another spanking and more corner time and i'll even invite your friends over to watch.

It is up to you

I wait for you to answer