LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the principal(open)

jan241989

Ashley walks down the hall to the principals office. She curses to herself as it's so unfair as her mom is the principal. As she gets to her office she figures great I'll get another scolding maybe a spanking then I'll do my thing like always. She thinks to herself.

"Mom they made me come down here but before you say anything it wasn't my fault!" that was Ashley's favorite line.

I am waiting for the knock on the door to let me know that you are here. Ashley please do come in and don’t even think about sitting down because right now you can just go over to that corner 

"B--but mom don't you want to hear wh--what happened!" she said mad that her mom was making her stand in the corner. She wasn't expecting this at all.

"Stand in the corner that's what you make Jimmy do and he's three years old!" she says stomping her foot as she hates this childish punishment.

"Awe awe awe!" Ashley whines as her mom grabs her by the ear. She's relieved when her mom releases her ear but when she finds herself bent over she knows what's coming.

"No mom please pl--please!" she cries as the spanking goes on and on.

Once it's over she's crying and snifling to herself when the door opens her jaw drops.

She can't believe what she's seeing!

A white crib and a changing table and a rocking chair.

The worst thing is the big banner that says Ashley's baby nursery!

"Wh--what no way I'm not a baby!" she cries

She tries to fight her mommy as she forcefully diapers her with one more smack Ashley quits fighting and lets her mom finish taping her diaper up.

Now since you can’t seem to act like a young lady this is what happens and believe me you will use them. And every day after school you will come to my office and stand in the corner.

No you earned this punishment and you will go through with it. And I don’t want to hear another thb about it is that understood young lady. 

I start taping my foot with my arms crossed