LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school changes everything including diapers (private)

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla dose fight or protest accepting the pacifier.

She lays there as she hears the tapes of her diaper being ripped apart.

The baby sucks on her pacifier for comfort as her most intimate parts are wiped and touched.

"Quit quit!" she giggles with her pacifier still in as her mommy tickles her.

"Can I dress myself?" she asks still not understanding that she's now a baby with no control over anything.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katerina: I bring new clothes which I have found: onisie with rabbits, a small short skirt which hardly covers a diaper and a bottom, Mary Jane's shoes and ribbons for hair. 
"oh I that has noticed at this baby Kay-Kay have jewelry. It is necessary to remove them that she hasn't swallowed them" 
With these words I remove all your rings from hands, I get earrings from ears and I remove a chain from a neck 

Eilin: What wonderful choice the child will perfectly look in it. 
I dress onisie on Kayla's and clasp buttons on a diaper. Then I put on a pink short skirt and Mary Jane's shoes on legs. Then I get all hairpins from hair and I collect Kayla's hairstyle in two pigtails and  interweave ribbons there. 
Then I bring a mirror. 
"Look on at yourself the baby you so look good now. Now you are ready to a trip to shop"

"Hey I'm not going to swallow them!" she says angrily spitting out her pacifier.

She couldn't believe she was even going to be dressed as a baby.

Once her new mommy was done dressing her and they made her look at herself in the mirror. Her eyes began to water as looking back at her now was a baby girl.

"Pl--Please pl--please I'll be good I don't wanna be a baby!" she cried

Katerina: I sit down about you and I speak "I gave you many chances of friendship, but you only offended me. Today there was the last attempt of my patience. Now you are baby and you won't repair to me trouble any more. Now you are baby, I am your school mommy and have closed a subject reconcile. And now we go to shop. Eilin seems already has adjusted the car. 

Eilin: I have below adjusted the car and have inserted a children's seat. 
I rise for the baby I take by hand to Kayla and bring her to the car. By means of Katerina we put her in a children's seat and I fasten belts. And take pacifier in her mounth. The chair is equipped with the special lock from children and only the adult can open him. 
We with Katerina sit down forward. 
"Well baby Kay-Kay we will go to buy to you new things"

Kayla has nothing to say anymore as she's strapped in her car seat sucking her pacifier. She's too afraid to even think about what they're going to shop for but she's sure she won't like it.

She looks out the window thinking about how the day began and where it is now.

"I wish I could've been her friend instead of her baby." she thinks to herself

In 15 minutes we come to big shopping center for babies and newborns. He very beautiful and on an entrance his image the creeping smiling infant in diapers 

Katerina: here we will find everything that is necessary for our sweet lovely girly.

Eilin: I find the children's cart in the form of a ladybug meanwhile we put to Kayla's there, I thrust her into a mouth a pacifier again and we push the cart to an entrance to shopping center. 
"Your right Katerina in this centre, we buy here everything that is necessary for such sweet baby"

Katerina: "At first it is necessary to buy her diapers. That without problems it was possible to change him". I take packing of "Pampers". 
"I think these will approach. Besides here also cheerful drawings. Look the baby  Kay-Kay. Consider as soon as you wet a diaper at once tell we will find the place where we will be able to change to you a diaper for dry. 

Eilin: I with skill take from a counter two more pacifiers, baby's small bottle, oil Jhonson's baby,  wet towel wipes for babies, powder and a special bag for diapers. 
Also I have bought a monthly stock of baby food and big packing with a baby's formula and I put all purchases in a basket. 
"Initially the baby will be happy. Full and in a cosiness"

Katerina: The baby we still have even not begun your education. And now return back a pacifier to a mouth and don't take out so far we won't allow you or I will paste it again or I'm again spank you.

Eikin: "Katerina you well copes with this baby. I think you perfectly you will cope with her at school and now we will choose a cradle where our baby will sleep." 
I push the cart to a compartment with cribs. 
I take out a pacifier from Kayla's mouth. "We give you chance to choose to ourselves a crib, or we will ask the consultant and we will choose her on our taste. Look what wonderful bed. It is pleasant to you?" 
I show finger on big cream color a crib with high boards, with mobile toy with rabbits and bear cubs and light white blind over a bed. 
"I think you in her you will very sweet sleep very well"

baldahin-na-krovatke-749x1024.jpg

Eilin: I sound the consultant some girl to make the order for delivery. She approaches and it has turned out that my old friend she laughs on Kayla's type. Does a photo on her phone and helps to write out a bed on delivery, from herself she has presented Kayla the cutting-through ring and an effigy of a hare.  "Say thank you for this kind aunty and suck your new ring baby"

Katerina: I praise the choice of a bed. "The baby will sleep very wonderfully in her".
 I select a high stool for Kayla's feeding and a baby's transforming carriage, which can easily pass from a lying state into sedentary. 
"Here we have finished to us tomorrow will bring all large things, and now time to find clothes for our lovely little baby"
"

60391_326033_326033_69980493178-60391.jpg

Без названия.jpeg

Katerina: I don't become angry about you the dear baby. It is impossible to take offense at babies You are such darling now. It is my sweet revenge for you. And you will be baby meanwhile for a year. And I am sure that all at school will be glad and will beg to nurse you. Let's look that mother of Eilin has picked up to you. 

Eilin: I bring several baby's dresses, overalls, new onisies, a new baby's night pajamas. 
 "I have brought the most nice clothes. I heard your conversation. Katerina has thought up interesting punishment for you. And I have decided that we will belong to so as if you are no more than two years old, but if you are capricious, then we will lower your age to the newborn"

"Two years old are you crazy I'm 17!" she cries

She looks at her package of diapers bottles and her crib and her diaper bag she's so mad knowing her new mommy will be happy walking around with her while her diaper bag is slung over her shoulder letting the whole world no she has a baby.

Kayla looked at her clothes realizing everyone would know she's a baby the way she's dressed.

"Please I'm sorry I'll be good!"

Katerina: "All baby Kay-Kay. I'm tired of your whining." I realized, you have not sucked your new pacifier. I take a pacifier from a package with a flower on shield and thrust it into Kayla's mouth, then I tie her to the back of her head so she can not spit it out. "Your mommy Eilin is right, we will treat you like a two-year-old baby, and the age you are talking about is a small mistake.

Eilin: Katerina, I sent all the purchases home delivery. I think we need a snack and go home, maybe baby hungry. After baby needs to be bathed and prepared for bed. I take the cart and push to the restaurant that I see inaccessible. I leave the cart with the guard and the waiter puts us at the table. for Kayla's we ask for a highchair and a children's menu.

"Mphhh." she whines with the pacifier stuck in her mouth.

She hates that she can't talk now. She listens to them and frowns as it sounds like she's going to have a nursery.

Once they get to the restaurant she stands there as her new mommy asks for a high chair and kids menu.

"No no!" she said but no one could understand her behind be hind her pacifier.

Katerina: I put to Kayla on a high chair and I fix her by a tray. I do the order. To myself I have ordered salad, and baked vegetables with a stake and a glass of red wine. 
For baby's I have ordered mac and cheese and small chicken snacks and milk in sippy cup

Eilin: I order to myself potatoes and meat and white wine.  
I praise Katerina for the excellent choice of food for the baby. 
I look as sometimes different children approach our table and someone laughs at Kayla, someone light pinch her cheeks, and someone tickles her. 
"They think that you are a little baby girl. And they are right. You have to just reconcile to the destiny. Now will bring us food and we will feed you. Sweety girly Kay-Kay"

Katerina: waitress brings food. She notes too that Kayla such lovely little girl. I put food at first to myself and Eilin. And then for baby. 
Kayla's all have put in very beautiful plate with toons and sippy cup with baby milk.
"I will allow you to eat, but there are you will be as the baby. Hands. You can't give sharp objects of a fork and a spoon, you small still. Or wait so far we will eat and I will feed you". I and Eilin we start our food. 

Eilin: eat your food  baby, differently you will remain hungry. 
I delete a pacifier from your mouth. Also don't take in head to arrange an isterka, baby.
 I will spank you, directly here at all.

Katerina: Too late you have thought of friendship. And you became such wonderful child. Now I don't become angry about you. I can't wait to show you. Meanwhile you will go with me to school. But it won't be interesting to you. She too adult for you. Therefore we have agreed with Eilin to sign up you in kindergarten where you will be in the suitable company and you will find many friends

And now eat your food. 

Meat that I eat you all the same you won't receive. She can do much harm to your small tummy. Now you will have absolutely other diet." 
I and slowly eat a stake of average pro-frying with pleasure and I wash down him with wine.

Katerina: at first we will feed you and then we will go home. 

We with Eilin eat up our dishes and then we begin to feed you. 
Very beautiful small fork I scoop mac and cheese. Be a clear head the baby open a mouth. Here the plane flies 

Eilin: I see that Kayla doesn't open mouth,  she resistance, and I quietly tickle her a tummy, and when she has opened a mouth, Katerina quickly has thrust her into a mouth a fork with food. 

"Tasty dear baby?"