LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school changes everything including diapers (private)

Kaylaindiapers

"And now watch Kayla. It is your new status. Status of the baby. We have filmed you and if you don't want that these materials have got on your page on Facebook you will listen to me. I have solvent to get rid of a pacifier. I will help you to put on to hide a diaper but to your house we will go together. Now you will always wear a diaper. You will be our school infant"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You have to tell thank you that I haven't sent you home in one diaper. I will help to hide him. But you will suck a pacifier so far we won't arrive to you home. I will make you the best and obedient girl. And precisely more nobody will look at you. And now I will dress you" 
I look in your locker.
"These thongs not for little baby and a bra too" I throw out them in a garbage can. "Trousers and a blouse will approach. Now I will dress you sweet"

"Become silent the baby. Now you aren't responsible for anything. Now I am responsible for you." 
I hardly put on trousers on Kayla's ass but all the same under them the camber from a diaper is visible. "All right will descend" 
Further I put on on her a blouse and I clasp all buttons. 
"And now little girly I will take away you home. Little girls it is impossible to let one to the street. And while we go you all road you will suck the pacifier. Only in your house I will help to get rid to you of her. I allow you to cover with her hand this only thing pacifier that I allow you. And if you don't want that materials which we have shooting have got to Internet, then it is better for you to obey me. Baby Kay-Kay"

"Clear your haven't learned the lesson." I have heaved a deep sigh. 
I sit down on breakthrough I stack to Kayla's to myself on knees again and through trousers I start over again spanking Kayla's bottom strongly. I repeat each blow 
"You are baby now, you are baby now" 
I have given 25 strong slaps. "And now repeat baby Kay-Kay. Who are you?"

"Here and clear head sweet girly. I don't like to punish, but it is necessary to do it to convey to you information. And now I will take away you to you home. Sucked your pacifier be also an obedient girl". I take you by hand in a mitten and I conduct to an exit from school. 
"I allow to cover to pacifier with a hand. It is the only privilege for you the baby"

I bring you to your house and I ring a door. "And now the baby we will keep silent to me it is necessary to talk to your mother." 
The door opens and on a threshold your mother appears. 

"Hello Ms. you probably are strongly surprised with a type of your daughter. But all of us were tired of her and all girls have decided to take her on re-education. We will make her the obedient girl, but also from you the help is necessary too. You have to treat her in the same way." 

Eilin (mother Kayla's)))
I of course shocked by her look, but I agree with your method. Besides I too was tired of her behavior. I just didn't know what with her to do. And you Katerina have offered interesting option.

We communicate as though you are absent. Completely we ignore. 
The only thing I make a remark: 
"The baby adults speak suck the pacifier" 

Eilin: you treat her so kindly. I allow you to become her school mother and you will have the same powers as I. And I will bring up her here. You the baby will call this girl mommy now I'm absolutely serious

I have seen the next hysterics of the child I have looked at Eilin, Eilin has seen on me and we have amicably nodded. 
We by force conduct you to your room. 
"Eilin I think you have to show the power in the house" 

Eilin: 
"With pleasure" 
I sit down on a sofa. I stack to Kayla to myself on knees I lower trousers. With pleasant surprise I find a diaper. I lower a little it and I begin to splash Kayla's bottom. 
"Apologize for the behavior baby. Now!"

Kayla get beat both woman as they grab her and remove her clothes she knows what's next..

"No please please don't spank me!" she cries begging as she hears the tape from her diaper being ripped apart she feels the cool air as it hits her bottom.

Smack smack went on and on.

"Ok ok I'm sorry!" she cried after the twentieth spank.

Eilin: I hear as Kayla has apologized. I fix on her a diaper again. I thrust back a pacifier into a mouth. 
Finally I take off trousers from her legs and I take off a blouse. 
After that I stand her a nose in the corner of the room and I speak. 
"In punishment you will stand up for the behavior in a corner in one diaper while we with your new mommy Katerina bring order to your room. And you are forbidden to leave a corner. Stand and think of the behavior"

Katerina: I have already begun cleaning of the room of Kayla. I have brought garbage bags and I begin to release your lockers. I there are in bags your tights, socks, stockings, brassieres and thongs and usually panties.

I with pleasure listen as Eilin abuses to Kayla's. Ms. Eilin help me with cleaning of the room for our dear little baby"

Kayla cries to herself all the fight is out of her. She lays there as she is re diapered and stuck in the corner. She listens to her two mommies talking and she realizes they're taking all her clothes and changing her room around.

"I--I n--need to go to the bathroom!" she says started to dance around her diaper crinkling with each movement

Katerina: Silly girl. A toilet already on you. How do you think for what to you a diaper? A toilet at you under a ban. Stand where there is a baby. Your punishment - to stand in a corner. 

We have reached her posters with rock-musicians. They have gone to garbage bags too. In half an hour all cases were free and walls empty. 

Eilin: tomorrow I will order here repair for now the baby sleeps with me. 
Use a diaper baby and we with pleasure will change him for fresh.

Katerina: Give the baby Kay-Kay you will get used to dirty diaper. It isn't difficult. When we go to shop for babies we will buy for you baby pot. Meanwhile you should use diapers. 

We take all garbage bags with your last adulthood and I help Eline to throw out all in a garbage container. I double-check the room that nothing remained. 
"Long you won't hold urine the baby?"

Katerina: Nothing terrible has occurred. You have made most too that all little babies. Your have wetted a diaper. I and your mummy Eilin we will change to you a diaper, and at school it will by my work. 

Eilin: I descended to neighbors I have borrowed at them a diaper. They have just a girl 2 x years. Watch what nice pink a diaper. He perfectly will be suitable for your bottom. And Katerina is right. At now we a dressed up your and we will go you to shop for babies. We need to buy so many things for you. 
Give lay down on a bed, my baby.

Katerina: I thrust a pacifier into Kayla's mouth. "Here your favourite pacifier suck. Have a good time her so far we are engaged in you." 

Eilin: I take off a dirty diaper from Kayla. I wipe a pubis and a bottom with wet towel wipes. Then I put on a pink diaper and I fix it on Kyle. He has perfectly sat down at her bottom. 
"I didn't change to you diapers so long ago, but hands that remember everything." 
I have motherly tickled Kayla's chin and have made a few bubbles on a stomach. 
"I think my sweety girly, Katerina will choose for you good clothes in which you will go to shop"