LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school changes everything including diapers (private)

Kaylaindiapers

"No no!" she begs with the pacifier stuck in her mouth. Realizing she has no way out of this she lays down getting her diaper changed then her new mommy coos at her treating her just like a baby then dressing her. Kayla looks on in horror as the dress don't even cover her diaper.

"The dress is too short." she whines.

Once she's dressed and her hair is all done.

Her jaw drops as she looks in the mirror..

"No I can't go out like this!"

Looking back at her in the mirror is a big toddler now everyone would see her!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eilin: "you are mistaken the baby, you perfectly look and the dress completely approaches your age." 
I conduct you on kitchen. Also I seat you on a chair. 
"Sit baby. I now."
 I get a warm baby bottle of milk from the microwave oven, I add from big jar of baby formula three spoon, mix there and minutes having prevented I put on a table before you. 
then I get a baby's green plate and I pour a liquid, dairy porridge there. 
I tie on a neck to the baby a bib with the inscription "Sweety babygirl" 
"And now be a good babygirl and open a mouth. I have not enough time for your whims" 
I scoop a plastic pink spoon porridge and I bring to Kayla's mouth. 
"The baby have to be full"

"I'm Kayla not a baby!" she said angrily

She did as she was told with her mom's help sitting down.

Kayla hears the microwave going off and she wonders what is being made

She looks in disgust as her mom comes walking in with a bottle.

"No no I'm not drinking that!" she cries

She cries as her mommy ties a bib around her neck.

"I'm not hungry!" she makes faces at the bottle and the porridge in front of her.

Eilin: "You mistake, baby. You very little sweety girly and You don't leave me the choice. It is necessary to help you the baby."
I hold to you a nose Kayla's and when she tries to make a breath, I quickly thrust a porridge spoon to it into her mouth and quickly I throw back her the head, that she not couldn't spit out food. I look as Kayla screws up the face, but nevertheless swallows the first spoon of porridge. 
I continue to feed her thus. I feed where that a half of a plate of porridge, when I hear knock at a door.

I go to open a door. It Katerina dressed in a standard school uniform has come. 

She sees you

Katerina: "Oh what lovely babygirly. I have arrived on time. You need the help in feeding" 
And here we see the truck with the baby on board. 
Eilin signs papers and the loader takes out 3 big boxes and very beautiful baby carriage from the truck. He leaves all this in a drawing room

Kayla grasps shocked that her mom would grab her nose and feed her the first bite it was gross but she hated to be force fed.

"Ok ok I'll eat it." she cried

She turned around as she herd a knock on the door. Her jaw dropped when she saw Katherine dressed in her normal school uniform but she couldn't get over what was sling over her shoulder a diaper bag!

Katerina: "The baby you badly eat. It is necessary to help you. And then we will go to school. You it is fine to be located in a new carriage" 
I feed you with the porridge remains. Then I thrust nipple from a bottle into Kayla's mouth. Also I don't take out bottle, so far all formula won't become empty. I see as she resists, and a little mix flows on her chin. 
Her tummy full also looks inflated. 
"here our baby is also full" 
I take gauze fabric, I put her to myself on a shoulder and having put baby Kay-Kay head on a shoulder, slightly I clap her on a back. In several seconds BURP is distributed and a part of a formula follows from Kayla's mouth. 
"Well just as little baby, and you said what adult. You are very good baby now" is told by me, wiping her mouth wet towel wipes. 
"And now we will go to school."

Kayla actually looks forward to the bottle to wash down her nasty porridge.

"Gross what is this!" she realizes it's not milk but her new mom keeps the bottle forced in her mouth it's either drink or choke as a little did get on her chin and that just made her look like a baby even more.

She felt full once she was done then to her astonishment Katherine began to burp her.

Kayla blushes as she actually burped and spit up a bit.

The baby was so embarrassed as she had just been fed a bottle and she was sure she was the only one in the school who drank baby formula before coming to school.

She got up and noticed her diaper crinkled

Katerina: "Be not confused, you now just the baby, has soiled a diaper. Now mummy will change him and we will go to school" 
I get from a bag for diapers special blanket, a colourful for change of a diaper and I lay it on a floor. Further, I stack baby on him. 
I get a fresh diaper, powder and children's wet towel wipes, from a bag. 
I lower a little your lovely shorts and white tights, I take off a dirty diaper, I wipe all wet towel wipes and I apply still special cream. 
"That our baby didn't have it unpleasant rash" 
And I quickly put on to you a new diaper and I return shorts and tights into place. 

Further, I take you by hand and  see off you to a baby carriage which waits for you and help to sit down in her. Baby Kay-Kay, very well was located in it. I tie her belts to a carriage. 
On the head to her I dress a lovely baby cap on headand I correct her pigtails from under it, on legs to the baby, I dress pink croks. On color, completely suitable for a dress. 

I take seat on hunkers near you and speak. 
"The baby, I will tell now only once so listen carefully. On all way to school, you are forbidden to take out a pacifier from a mouth. And don't say too much, otherwise I will give you sweety buttocks spanking, at school, directly before all. Your mummy Eilin, has conferred me all her powers. So I am your mummy at school and you will call me also. And now we will go to school" 

I collect in a bag for diapers, all accessories and also small baby bottle filled with milk and several jars of baby food. I dress a bag for diapers to myself, on a shoulder. 
"And now tell Eilin: "Good-bye mummy". 

And I begin to push a carriage to an entrance door.

Kayla lays there getting he diaper changed she would fight and complain but she knows she's in a very vulnerable position. So she says nothing. Once she's dressed she looks at the carriage.

"No please I can walk!"

Kayla is super pissed as she has a baby bonnet on her head.

She sucked on her pacifier angry but what could she do, she didn't want a spanking.

So she remained quite.

Katerina: I bring a carriage to the street and I begin to move to school. "The baby, I am your mummy and only I decide that to you to make. 
You are only a little girl. And I have a surprise for you at school. But I don't want to spoil him." 

We go along the street. I show you different animals. Birdies, kitties, doggies. 

We meet passersby. They lovely smile to you. I meet young 23 years mother, with the walking three-year-old boy. He has taken the pacifier and speaks. "Mummy I already big boy, pacifier isn't necessary to me. It is possible I will present it, to the little girl?" And having received the affirmative answer. He takes out your pacifier and inserts his pacifier, into a mouth the. "Mummy this so good girl." 

We go further and we come to school gate. 
"It will be very good day for you, baby"

Kayla wants to hit Katherine as she teases her by pointing at animals and making her repeat them in baby talk even asking her what noises they make and then clapping like she really accomplished something it was so humiliating.

Then she could've believe when this boy and his pretty mommy began talking to Katherine.

She looked scared when they approached her and she was humiliated when they took her pacifier and made her suck on the other one at first she refused but a stern look from her mommy convinced her to open and she began sucking on it.

Damn if I only would've been nice to her I wouldn't be in this position! She thought to herself.

What the hell is she talking about a surprise! She knew it wouldn't be good.

A look of trepidation cane over her as they approached the school knowing today would be like no other!

Katerina: I import baby in a carriage into the school yard. And then in a corridor of school. Pupils already were there and gathered for occupations, when have seen me and baby Kay-Kay in a carriage. 
All have surrounded a carriage and have begun to lisp with Kayla as though she really it is similar a baby: "Ahhh. What pretty girl", "As she lovely sucks to pacifier", "As she is delightful babygirl". These shouts sounded around. 

I ask them to let me pass. I carry baby to our class. "And now my surprise. I have asked the principal , and he has allowed to put playpen in our class. Thus I will always see you and what are you doing, and you won't be one, and you won't miss." 

I show the big pink playpen filled with soft cubes, effigies of animals, rattles, and other toys for preschool kids. 

I put baby Kay-Kay in to playpen. 
"Also remember, behave well, differently I will punish you"

Schoolmates begin to come into a class and all gather at  playpen and look as Kayla plays with toys, and shooting all on mobile phones. 
Yet the call by the beginning of a lesson hasn't rung out

Kayla slinks down into the carriage when everyone starts cooing at her. No please leave me alone! She thinks to herself. She's relieved when her mommy steps in and has people get away from her. She looks around knowing they're in the school. Her eyes get big as they enter their home room and she sees a play pen.

"What no way h--how did you do this!" she cries

She's just happy her friends haven't seen her yet.

Britney and Amanda who knows what they would say if they saw their baby friend.

Katerina: Amanda and Britney enter a class together with the teacher Mrs. Brian. They see crowd of pupils, about playpen's and approach to look in what at business. 
Amanda and Britney with admiration look at their former girlfriend Kayla's, who has become baby. They plat with her, as with the baby. Play with her dress, touch her diaper and tickle a chin. 

I explain to them, that Kayla now, ours school baby This my decision and her mothers, for her very bad behavior. And all have to concern her in the same way. 
Mrs. Brian has listened to me attentively. She have nodded and having stroked Kayla's pigtails, and announced the beginning of a lesson and all sit down in places. 

I order to the baby, to play with an effigy of animals and to gnaw the cutting-through ring. "When the lesson comes to an end, I'm, your mummy, I want to see yours a chin in saliva, the baby. It is your work at school.