LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school changes everything including diapers (private)

Kaylaindiapers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katerina: I stop feeding to Kayla. All her face is soiled by food. 
"You eat well just as small, everything with a great effort should be pushed" 
I do a photo on phone, your dirty face. 
"Then we with Eilin. We will publish your first baby's book by the baby with your photos. As we you a forage, dressed, we change diapers and so on. That we could show them to all guests who will come to us on a visit." 
I choose Kayla's mouth as wet towel wipes and I thrust a pacifier from a bottle. 
"Give baby, drinking all this milk and then we will go home. It is time for you to sleep to lay down"

Kayla was mad as the food was all over her face making her look just like a messy toddler. She was relieved when her new mommy cleaned her up.

"Please mommy don't post the pictures I'll be good." she begged hoping her calling her mommy would get on her good side.

Kayla sucked on her bottle hating her new life but she saw no way out.

While she was drinking she remembered that she now had a crib and her new mommy had a diaper bag and tomorrow the whole school would know she's a baby!

Katerina: 
"You the clear head baby, well get used to the new life." 

We finish Kayla's feeding and we bring her to the street to the car. There we put her in a baby's chair again and I fasten her belts and I feel a diaper. 
"Oh you diaper damp and dirty. It is necessary to suffer the darling. We will arrive home and we will give you a bathtub, before going to bed" 

Eilin and I carry you home. 

Eilin: while we ate I has managed to order repair for tomorrow. Tomorrow, so far you will be at school. To you baby Kay-Kay will create the new room, where you will live in the nearest future. I am sure to you it will be pleasant. Today you will have a sleep in a bed with me.

Katerina: Do you start whims over again? It is visible early I have praised you. I take your pacifier and I thrust it into Kayla's mouth. 
"I forbid you to take out it from a mouth so far we won't arrive, differently I will punish you. And you already became baby. You will have a new life" 
We bring you home. 
I unfasten you from a chair and by a hand as baby girl, I conduct home. 

Eilin: I quickly close the car and I take away the bought purchases. 
Crib, carriage and high chair will be brought tomorrow. 
We bring to Kayla into the house and at once we conduct her in a bathroom. 
"Now we will bath our sweety girly and you will be the cleanest baby.

And you can't sleep without control. And suddenly you will fall or still something happens. You are such small. No, today night, you will sleep with me, and from next night in the new crib. From crib you won't fall, the baby" "

Katerina: all baby. something you talked about baby? I'm don't understand you. I'm realized, your probably tired. time is already baby time 8 pm. it's time for you to sleep. Now we will washing you for a fresh diaper and we'll put you to sleep. and tomorrow you will have a new baby life.I let the warm water in the bath add a lot of foam to the bath. I throw toys for babies there: rubber small ducks, starfish, fish..

Eilin and I'm start to undress Kayla's. We removed the sweaty onisie from your body and skirt, then booties and gloves, get the elastic from the hair and finally remove the dirty diaper.
"Do not be embarrassed and hide behind the baby I've already seen everything from you." Little sweety girls do not hide anything from their mommies. 

"Let's get into the water" I help you get into the bath and we with Eilin start bathing Kayla's. 

"Baby play with your toys, while we bathe you" I and Eilin dressing special plastic gowns protecting from splashes and we begin to bathe baby

"Bedtime I don't have a bedtime!" she whines she's so mad at how Katherine has taken over her life and she's even convinced her own mom to go along with this!

She rolls her eyes after they undress her and tell her to play with the toys. She's fuming as she sees a nice fresh diaper sitting on the sink knowing that's for her after her bath.

"Fine whatever." she picks up the duckie and begins to play.

Katerina: I pour special for baby's gel on a sponge and having made foam, I begin washed a breast and Kayla's back, singing baby's melodies. I with pleasure look as Kayla plays with a duck, just as the baby. 
Then the turn of her legs and heels comes. I carefully wash with her each finger and between them. 
I pay special attention her to a bottom and a pubis. I wash with a sponge each fold. 
"Oh this baby Kay-Kay has so many body hair. It's very bad. Nothing we will correct it." 
Then I pour her on the head children's shampoo and having a little massaged her head, I wash away shampoo special bucket as to the baby. "This baby very very clean"

Eilin: I with admiration take a detached view as Katerina washes baby and I take some more picture on phone. 
I hear as Katerina has told about hair. I have prepared everything that is necessary. Shaving foam and the most safety razor and children's lotion. Also I wait so far Katerina will finished bathing to Kayla

Kayla sits there as her rival turned mommy begins washing her she keeps calling her a baby and cooing at her.

She thinks I'm really a baby! Kayla thinks to herself as she tries to fight the feelings as her mommy touches her most intimate parts.

"Please mommy no pictures."

Katerina: I'm finished bathing to Kayla. I see that her pacifier have again dropped out of a mouth. And I thrust her back into Kayla's mouth. 
After I wrap the baby in a soft towel and I stack to Kayla on a small bedside table, near a bath.  
I wipe it a towel and later I move apart her arms and I hold them, that baby Kay-Kay didn't move. 

Eilin: I'm apply a little shaving cream and I smear with it a pubis, legs and Kayla's armpits. 
Then slowly and carefully I shave off all hairs from Kayla's body. 
In 15 minutes she smooth and clean as baby. After shaving I process all areas lotion for baby. And now Kayla also smells as the one-years baby.

Kayla is quickly silenced as the pacifier is put in her mouth. She's in no mood to fight as she's dried off and laid on the floor. She closes her eyes as they began shaving her. When they're done she feels just like a little girl. She cringes as her mommy smiles putting baby lotion on her. Great I even smell like a baby she thinks to herself knowing her diaper and the baby powder is next.

"Please mommy I'll be good I--I promise!" she says stuttering behind her pacifier.

Katerina: "Shut up baby. Suck your pacifier and do not bother. I do not want to punish you again."I take the diaper from the sink, Eilin passes me baby oil and powder. 

I lift Kayla's legs and straighten the "Pampers" underneath it, then squeeze out the baby oil and lubricate smooth and clean bottom baby Kay-Kay and her pubis. then lavishly powdered. and finally I fasten the diaper with velcro."Here is our baby again in warmth and comfort," I say, patting Kayla on the diaper, like a little infant.

Then Eilin brought a beautiful pink-white pajama's for babies with hands and feet sewn, behind a special hole on the buttons, to easily check the diaper. And in the meantime I am cleaning the hair of a baby, a baby's hair brush and doing two nice pigtails and catching two cute little pins with bogies. 

Next, I help Eilin put on her pajamas on Kayla and zip up the stomach. "Well, our baby is ready for bed, we'll put you to bed, and then I'll go to my house. And tomorrow I'll come for you to take you to school "

Kayla shut up and closed her eyes as Katherine wiped her with oil and lotion then she hears the crinkle of the diaper as her mommy unfolds it. She feels her legs being lifted up as the diaper is slid under her. She now knows she's laying on a diaper then she smells the powder and can't help but open her eyes. The baby sees Katherine with a big grin as she pulls the diaper tight between her legs taping it in place.

The baby glares at her mommy as her diaper is parted in a embarrassing manor.

She lays there as her pajamas are put on.

"hey I can't move and my hands!"

Once she's settled down she sits there as Katherine does her hair.

"I can't wait." she said sarcastically

Katerina: "And you should not move, you should sleep, you look so sweet, such a sweet babygirl, not that there was that bad girl who disturbed me in school." I take the baby in my arms and carry it to the bedroom of Eilin. she has a very large bed. I style one half of an oilcloth and I put baby Kay-Kay on it.

"It's protection, you're suddenly wetting a diaper, baby"

Eilin: I bring a baby bottle full of milk, baby blanket bright pink with flowers and a book with fairy tales. I cover Kayla's with a blanket. "Here's your bottle baby, you have to drink all the milk and you have to keep the bottle with both hands and I'm still reading the story and you'll quickly fall asleep I'm sure.

Kayla is so mad and embarrassed as with each movement her diaper crinkles it's a constant reminder of her new status.

"I want to lay in my bed." she whines

She looks as her mom comes in with a baby bottle

The baby shakes her head as she don't want it, she knows if she drinks that much she'll wet her diaper.

Kayla rolls her eyes taking the bottle she does as she was told taking the bottle drinking it.

While drinking she thinks about how her day at school will go.

Eilin: "you have to drink all small bottle up, to the end, baby"I

I'm playing with her pigtails. 

I'm read you the children's book about the child-engine and iron tenderly on a back and a diaper. 
I see, that the bottle hasn't managed, to become empty as Kayla has fallen asleep. 
I accurately take out a bottle from her mouth and I replace with pacifier. 
Kayla instinctively continues to suck a pacifier, as the baby. I do one more photo and having extinguished light in the room, to an exit with Katerina and I take her home. 

Tomorrow morning there will arrive the new carriage, baby high chair and new crib. Also I have ordered urgent repair and to me all have promised to make so far they will be at school. Tomorrow for my baby, there will be many surprises.

Kayla was tired and wore out on her first day as the baby she laid there forced to drink her bottle and soon her eyes got heavy as the story was read to her and she feel asleep.

While she was sleeping she dreamed her and Katherine were fighting and Katherine laughed at her and flipped up her little skirt and spanked her on her diaper to humiliate her More! Once her spanking was over she put a pacifier in her mouth and made her call her mommy. The worst party in her dream is Katherine announced to everyone that the baby wet her diaper and her best friend volunteered to change her.

"No I don't wanna be a baby!" she said in her sleep spitting out her pacifier.

Eilin: I sleep near my baby. I hear as she has become agitated, and I have woken up at once. I have accurately opened a back-pocket on a pajamas and two fingers have checked a diaper. Already I have managed to wet diaper... I will change her in the morning. 
To calm the baby, I trying not to wake her, I allow her to drink a little more a milk. And when she has again drunk milk into baby bottle, I thrust her into a mouth a pacifier again and I whisper, as like baby 
"Sleep baby Kay-Kay. Mummy nearby. You in safety. Tshhhhhh-Tshhhhh-Tshhhh"

Kayla continues talking in her sleep then as her mouth is open her mommy gives her a bottle holding it for her and patting her diaper soon she is back asleep.

She wakes up bright and early looking around remembering where she is, the worst part is feeling her diaper is wet.

"What the he'll." she cries

MORNING. 

Eilin: I have got up early. I have managed to make toilet, so far the baby slept. I have heard her crying and have come into the room. 
"Good morning, my baby. What have you burst into tears? Your pee-pee in diaper? Nothing terrible, you have made exactly what is done by all babies. Now I will change your dirty diapee. Then we will have breakfast. And there promised to deliver your carriage, in which your mommy Katerina will carry you to school. We have to pick up to you the best dress, that all at school I was delighted with such lovely babygirl"

"I'm not a baby!" she cried as this was all too real and now she wet her diaper and was furious.

Now she had school to look forward to and she figured Katherine would dress her as babyish as possible.

"Please I'll do anything just don't make me be a baby!" she begged

Eilin: The baby I has told the word. At least a year you will be a baby, and there we will look what you will have a carrying out. 

With these words I thrust into a mouth to you a pacifier and I attach a tape. Suck a pacifier and don't become angry mummy. I don't want to punish you

I remove with Kayla's, a pajama's and a dirty diaper. I wipe ass and private area with napkins for babies. Also I throw out everything in a garbage can. 
Then I put on pink shorts with lace over a diaper. Later I put on on legs white baby's tights with different bugs.
I climb in a case and I get a new dress. Pink color from kapron, I dress him on the Kayla's. It short and hardly covers a diaper.

"You wonderfully look, baby" I speak braiding pink bows in her pigtails. 
"Look as you are magnificent at school, will we are glad to see you, sweet. And now we will go to have breakfast" 

I show your in a mirror