LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school changes everything including diapers (private)

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla woke up and took a shower she got dressed getting ready for school, most times she looked forward to it she was the popular cheerleader and the girl that all the girls wanted to be friends with and all the guys fantasized being with even some girls wanted to be with her she was just that hot. Kayla looked at herself she was 5'5 with long bold hair and blue eyes the all American girl. She hated her height but everything else she was real happy about.

"I can't stand that girl!" Kayla said to herself as she thought about the new girl who was now getting all the attention she used to get.

Once Kayla got to school sure enough the new girl was acting like she was holding a press conference with everyone around her.

"Damn it I'm going to trip her or something that will bring her down! Kayla seethes slamming the door.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Ekaterina. I am a beautiful brown-haired woman with beautiful blue eyes. I have moved to this area recently because parents were given perspective work. I have managed to gain authority the beauty. Besides I have managed to win heart of the captain of the soccer team. All girls. With envy look at me. Except one. Kayla. 

She looks at me with undisguised rage. But I am not afraid of her at all. 

Here and now I have managed to take a shower. I have done a make-up and I have dressed in the most refined clothes. I having taken a bag I left the house and I wait for the bus

Kayla walks up to the new girl and slaps her.

"This is my school you bitch!"

Beep beep beep

The alarm goes off waking her up from her dream.

She wakes up with a smile on her face.

"Damn what a dream!"

Kayla dresses and heads to school feeling good for a change.

To a stop there comes the school bus. I sit down in him on the most convenient place. I look out of the window and the bus it is lucky me in school. I in an anticipation of successful day. I hope Kayla won't be. She spoils evening to me mood. Especially after I was got to fall in love Tim.

I go out of the bus and at once I see to Kayla on the parking. "Day will be bad" 

I try not to notice to Kayla. But the main nightmare that our school lockers are practically opposite to each other. 

I throw the evil: "Hi Kayla you hasn't reconciled to the defeat yet? Now I here main and you are a second-grade beauty now"

Kayla has a flashback from her dream about going up to her and slapping the taste out of her mouth to show who's boss mew girl or not this is my school and I'm in charge! She thinks to herself.

"Oh hi how's the weather up there?" she says laughing referring to her height.

"Owe!" Kayla yelps as Katherine slapped her on the shoulder and it stung!

"I run this school and you better learn that now or you will the hard way." all the other times she was able to scare and intimidate any of her rivals but she was mad cause Katherine wasn't backing down.

"Get back here!" she yelled not believing Katherine just walked away and even calling her a loser!

Kayla stomped her foot when Katherine wouldn't come back.

"Damn her!" Kayla says hotly as she grabs her purse and heads to her class.

On her way to class she passes Katherine as she is talking to a big group of the students including some of her friends.

She glares at her walking off so jealous that Katherine is getting all the attention and taking over the school.

I stipulate the plan with some friends and especially with those whom Kayla constantly humiliated. I have learned what at one of girls lives near absolutely to school and she has younger sister of 2 years. I have asked that she has skipped one lesson and has brought detky diapers and a pacifier of her younger sister. When all was ready. We looked forward when the last physical education class comes to an end. We looked forward when the lesson comes to an end and the teacher will leave and having left us keys has ordered to close a door when the last pupils leave. But we have locked a door at once as the teacher has left. Also began to wait when Kayla leaves a shower.

We have seen as Kayla has approached the locker and left shelters. 
"Hi Kayla. You didn't leave me the choice. I honestly tried to get on with you. But you have refused friendship. That your right. But you silly baby. I'm take to you very good lesson that you have understood a difference between me and you..."

I attack on her without excess talk strongly I break a hand Kayla and I stack to myself on knees. "Girls just in case you watch a door. And Kayla nobody will help you." 
I pull off her towel on a floor and I begin to splash still a damp bottom of Kayla. "We will look how many you will sustain. I will spank you won't tell: I am a silly baby"

"Wh--what the hell!" she yelled as Katherine ripped off her towel spinning her around smacking her bottom then she grabbed her wrist pulling her over her lap.

"You bitch owe owe let ne go!" she cried kicking her feet as the smacks landed on her naked bottom.

I continue to splank Kayla's ass. She already begins to redden from blows. "It is not those words which I want to hear. Repeat what I have told you. Otherwise I will beat you long" I continue to splash without stopping for a minute. 
Other Girls have surrounded us and laughing watched execution. Someone even shot everything with the phone.

"Here and clear head. It wasn't difficult the truth? Time you the baby that all baby's have to have diapers. Help me girls" 
They grab to Kayla hand and stack on a bench. Also continue to hold her by hands and legs strong. 
"You have brought to Ashley what I asked" 
Ashley gets a diaper, a baby's pacifier and children's mittens from the school bag

"You have missed the chance of Kayle's friendship. Now we will treat you as to the baby who you also are"  
I raise Kayla's bottom from a bench and I enclose under her a diaper. Then I smear with cream a pubis and a bottom and I fix a diaper by means of velcros. We put on mittens hands and we tie ribbons on them so that you couldn't untie. 
"All children need a pacifier. And this will remain for a long time with you. I smear a pacifier guard with superglue and having thrust a pacifier Kayle into a mouth have taken 5 minutes. 
"Now the baby will be quiet a pacifier with you"