LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi there kids!

Billyboy

? Well, I finally made it in, giggles! I'm from the east coast area (Pa), and I've traveled most of my life inside the States! Like so many, I've had "the interest" all my life. I've tried to get away from it many times, but realized I'm stuck with it. That ends up being a good thing because I'm the most very lucky guy in the world as my wife is not only supportive, but HIGHLY involved!! All of my life, I had fantasies of a mommy. I can't tell you folks all of these, but I'm sure a lot of you have had very like type experiences and wished so very much it could come true. Well not only did my fantasies come true, but the reality FAR exceeds fantasy in my case!! Everyday I ask myself..."Why me? What did I ever do so right that I got this good woman in my life?" On top of all of it, I TRIED to chase her away!! Really! She wasn't having any of it! She would just look at me like I just expounded on the fact that water is wet..then she would pat the bed and say.."Come on, lets get that diaper changed!" She lovingly with soft voice and gentle touch changes my diapers same as you would any 4 year old! Powder and a hug after..then a pat on my padded hiney and off I go! She questions the condition of my diaper on a regular interval, but NEVER trusts I'm being honest and gives a quick check! I usually pay no attention to her inquisitive inspections...that is until she gets the flashlight for more "in depth" inspections!! Oh my how we laugh as she looks at me in my eyes and just says..."Well!!" Too funny! We laugh ALL the time and spend quality time together each and everyday! No "honeymoon stage" in our relationship! It's only grown through time and seems love is our main constant! Happy is my mommy! Happy is what she makes me! Happy is what I live to make her feel. There's lots to me/us, but I mostly wanted to say hi and talk about my mommy just a little bit! Ask me anything and I'll answer honestly. If a bit too uncomfortable to answer right then or in open forum, I won't just ignore the question, I'll say it's uncomfortable. Most questions I'll answer though. Also, I'm looking fwd to becoming a "babybanker" and as soon as I learn whereand how to drop my nickles in the piggy I'll be that!! Giggles. AND..my mommy is going to become a member as well!! I really think all of you will like her! She's loving, friendly, not afraid of conversation and understands our lifestyle..with approval to boot!! I was Jjiiff at one time years ago, but I'm now known in our world as Billyboy. So hello to all and can hardly wait to get to know you...HUGZLOVENSTUFF ????

Hi ya Billyboy, and welcome to DD. It’s about time you came in! Lol Only kidding, it’s very nice to meet you, and I’m glad you joined us. Very happy for you, and your wife, great situation. I too, consider myself lucky. I found that special girl also. She knows all about me, supports, and participates as well. We meet on another site, lived at opposite ends of the country, me here in NJ, and she in Ca. After some time of internet, phone, and cross country visits, she made the move here to the East cost. 

Anyway, I’m sure you, and your wife will like this site. Lots of good stuff, and nice people too. I look forward to seeing more of you here, and your wife too. I hope she will be comfortable here, I would be glad to welcome her. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

WOW!! Thank you for that really sweet kind welcome! I'm SO happy for you to have found that one person in da whole wide world who is loving and supporting of this part of your life! The fact that this isn't ALL we are, we are regular people too! We work and play just like people do! So finding the one who will give us what we need IS such a special thing. I DO look fwd to meeting many new friends and having the times I've missed all my life! I've already been welcomed by some of the sweetest, nicestkids you can imagine! Wannatripbaby jumped right in and said howdy! Made me smile! Ok, my mommy wants me, giggle. When she calls, I jump to her srms! Thank you again for the sweetwelcome...hugsnstuff???

• Like 1

. Hey thanx Jay! That's so sweetof you to say that! I have not a single doubt in the world that you'll get that very special one who loves you for you and you can love that person back!! You seem to be a very warm, friendly lil fella and I don't see why you wouldn't be snatched right up by the one who sees just how cute your little really is! I'm lucky in everyway because the one who loves me, loves ALL of me! We aren't only just babies, etc...we are people just trying to live and be happy like everyone else!! If ALL that's seen about us is what they "THINK" they see, well it's that old thing...if I HAVE to explain, you probably wouldn't understand!! So I thank you for your message and invite you to message me anytime! Enjoy this wonderful, magical place that so much has been put into! I'm havin a BLAST!! ?????????