LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disneyworld - Mickey’s not so scary Halloween party

Joey_AB_DL

Has anyone attended this event this year or in the past?  My wife and I are headed to Orlando in October and going to spend 3 days plus 1 evening at the Halloween special event.  I am curious what we can expect.  The web site invites patrons to wear costumes or character inspired attire.  

Thanks

Joey

It's the only time you can wear a costume at Disney.   Even then they have rules:   https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/#/drawer=drawerDressedOccasion

Note carefully the part about not posing with other guests.    NO MASKS for adults.

Remember this isn't FantasyFest, you need to keep your costumes family oriented.   If you want to do otherwise, try Key West.

It's a very busy time, so be prepared for the crowds.

Thanks for the reply.  We hadn’t planned on anything adult themed or the like.  I can’t imaging riding park rides or similar activities in a full costume or anything taboo/adult themed.  

So my idea to go as Winnie the Pooh, in a Red shirt, pant less is out of the question..LOL.

Thanks for the info

On 9/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, Joey_AB_DL said:

Thanks for the reply.  We hadn’t planned on anything adult themed or the like.  I can’t imaging riding park rides or similar activities in a full costume or anything taboo/adult themed.  

So my idea to go as Winnie the Pooh, in a Red shirt, pant less is out of the question..LOL.

Thanks for the info

Just make sure you don't add any real poo to your costume! :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1