LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A DL that is new to needing them

So I've been on this site for quite some time always been a DL but recently the past two years I have become sick and have been on disability and it's looking like the cause of it is called mast cell Activation at the end of the day. It's kind of weird now that some weeks I need the diapers I'd be hurting without them. It's mostly bowel incontinence sometimes urinary but the funny thing is my wife is always been supportive of me and my fetish but you seems to be more accepting of it nowadays because I need them now. Anyone else has this happened too

PS not the Mast Cell Activation

Wives seem much more accepting when a health issue comes along and you actually need diapers, as opposed to just wanting to wear them for fun. I know mine does. She even thinks my very babyish plastic pants with teddy bears on one pair, and little dinosaurs on the others are actually cute to her.  She got a kick out of seeing them hanging in the basement to dry after washing.

There's a difference between wanting, which can be controlled, and needing which cannot be controlled. If a person needs something like this, it would be a rotten spouse who couldn't deal with it. You're supposed to help and support each other without judgement in matters beyond your control- if it weren't for that there would be little point in making a long term commitment to your spouse.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not married any longer,  but I do have a girlfriend that I spend a lot of time with.  I have been a DL for many years, but this past year or so I've actually developed a need for them. 

I've had a few really nasty prostate infections in the past several years and they have left me with pretty intense urge incontinence at times..  If my prostate is swollen (and it does swell now and then) I will never make it to the washroom without soaked pants.  There have been many days where I'll be completely dry and then can't make it from parking my car in my garage to getting to the toilet in time. 

I finally told my doctor what was going on, how I was using diapers to manage it when it was an issue, and she understood.  She asked if I was willing to try meds to curb the issue, and I said I would try it.  We both knew the cause was partially from a lifetime of T1 diabetes causing some neurogenic bladder and that the prostate issues were making it worse.  But the intermittent nature of the problem meant it was going to be difficult to find a great solution.  I tried many meds, and there were many I simply couldn't tolerate the side effects, and others that just didn't work. 

The only med that worked but didn't cause unbearable side effects was Mictoryl... The ironic thing was that it would actually leave me dribbling when my prostate wasn't swollen.  So I would spend a few weeks with decent control, and then as my prostate would start to calm down, I would dribble. Not enough to justify a diaper, but enough to soak a pad through the course of a work day.  Within a couple of days of stopping the med, the dribbling would stop.  Weird that it would do this, but I quite often have strange reactions to medications nobody else  does, so my doctor wasn't surprised.  This was all becoming so stressful I just decided it wasn't worth it.  I told my doctor I couldn't tolerate the meds and was just going to use the diapers instead.  She offered to write me a prescription for any incontinence supplies I needed, so I took her up on the offer.  Because she isn't a urologist, my health provider won't pay for my diapers. But I will now get to claim them on my taxes as a disability credit, so in the end I'm okay with how it all works out financially.  It'll require some extra paperwork, but that's okay.

Anyway... I hid all of this from my girlfriend, which wasn't easy.  I would barely sleep when she was here, getting up to go to the bathroom so many times to not wet the sheets and making sure I didn't drink anything at all for hours before going to bed, etc...  Hiding the diapers and meds when she was coming over, not sleeping, trying to hide my wet underwear and pajamas, it was all getting to be too much.

I finally just told her everything that has happened, and that I couldn't hide it from her anymore.  I told her that I needed to wear diapers, all the things that I had tried, all the side effects I suffered, and how my doctor agreed that I was handling it the best way I could.  I told her I was really uncomfortable with the idea of having to wear a diaper when sleeping with her at night and that I was so embarrassed.  Her response? She had nothing but compassion for my situation, and proceeded to offer to wear a diaper at night if it would make me feel more comfortable.

So now, I can wear diapers and look after my IC, and not feel embarrassed or uncomfortable doing so.  And that feels good. What was nothing more than a simple fetish has become something that I actually need, and I'm completely okay with that.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

So I'm still getting so sick that I need to actually wear them because I have no other choice and recently getting so sick I couldn't even change myself my wife had to help me it felt weird and amazing at the same time knowing that she loved me so much and it just didn't matter but she's definitely become a lot more comfortable around me and them ever since I started needing them no other choice she really makes me feel like a special person I truly have found my other half I cannot understate this just the first time she had that help me and get changed so weird so amazing

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 4:16 PM, DiaperDisguise said:

And before anyone asks, yes, I've seen a urologist, who did a cystoscopy and said I have minor thickening of areas on the bladder walls. He attributed this to being diabetic.

Diabetes caused my incontinence

• 5 months later...
So I'm still getting so sick that I need to actually wear them because I have no other choice and recently getting so sick I couldn't even change myself my wife had to help me it felt weird and amazing at the same time knowing that she loved me so much and it just didn't matter but she's definitely become a lot more comfortable around me and them ever since I started needing them no other choice she really makes me feel like a special person I truly have found my other half I cannot understate this just the first time she had that help me and get changed so weird so amazing

That’s awful what are sick with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep defiantly happened to me, I have been DL for about 2 years but in the past 57 days and yes I track things like this. In that time I have wet 37 times without knowing until I was actually wetting, or rather at most a minute before I wet but that is rarely enough time to get to a toilet even if I was to try to make it.
Yeah I just got diagnosed with urge urinary incontinence although I always had issues long before I was diagnosed 3 days ago. Today at work I flooded my pad so busy couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough.

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, diaperedandspanked said:

Wives seem much more accepting when a health issue comes along and you actually need diapers, as opposed to just wanting to wear them for fun. I know mine does. She even thinks my very babyish plastic pants with teddy bears on one pair, and little dinosaurs on the others are actually cute to her.  She got a kick out of seeing them hanging in the basement to dry after washing.

My wife is the same way with my incontinence and urges me to wear more decorative or nursery print plastic pants.  She jokingly makes fun of them and me and I love it.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:07 AM, TheBabyPants said:

My wife is the same way with my incontinence and urges me to wear more decorative or nursery print plastic pants.  She jokingly makes fun of them and me and I love it.

My wife likes me in nappies

• Like 1