LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The excuse!

Chapter 10

Our first stop was at a local cafe where Alicia and Elle were just finishing up breakfast. It had been decided that we all would ride together to wherever it was that they were taking me. The two of them got in the car with me and I was forced to sit in the middle between them; so that they could make sure I was behaving while Mommy was driving.

Mommy apologized that there was no child seat for me, but said that she would drive safely so that her big baby wouldn’t get hurt. Alicia and Elle assured her that they would help look out for me as well. Mommy blindfolded me so that I wouldn’t see my surprise and  I was handed a full bottle and told that I had to drink it all gone before our next stop. The women laughed a little at me as I tried to guide the latex nipple in my mouth. After I missed on my first attempt I began to suck down the liquid which turned out to be water. Elle told me to use two hands to hold the bottle so that I wouldn’t spill it. Though I think the real reason was so that I would feel more babyish.

After about forty five minutes or so of driving on the interstate Mommy got off at an exit and proceeded to make some turns. I was trying to figure out where we could be but due to the blindfold I was completely disoriented. I had also been given a second bottle of water to finish when I was done with the first one. I began to feel the telltale signs of a full bladder. I knew there was no way I would be allowed to use a bathroom since I was wearing such a thick diaper; so I tried to ignore the pressure which worked for a bit.

Finally the car began to slow down and eventually came to a stop. One of the women beside me I think it was Elle took the bottle from my hands while Alicia unbuckled me. I felt a hand press against my padded crotch and Alicia’s voice ask me if I had wet my diaper yet?

I shook my head no.

“Well you will soon enough now come on baby boy out of the car.” Alicia told me. She removed my blindfold when I got out and after a few seconds of reorienting myself I looked around and noticed we were in some town that I had never been in before.

Mommy came around and pushed a diaper bag into my hands. “Since you’re such a big baby you can carry your own diapers.” She told me, not bothering to use a quieter voice so a couple people who were out walking around probably heard exactly what she said though no one bothered to look our way yet.

Luckily the diaper bag looked like a backpack and not babyish at all. I slid it over my shoulders, and took Mommy’s hand as she started to walk down the street.

“Hold up,” I heard Catherine say. “We wouldn’t want you to forget this. It may help in case you get fussy.” She walked over and showed me one of my pacifiers attached to a clip. “I’ll just clip this on your diaper bag so you can have it if you need it.”

I now felt any illusion that I was wearing diapers and carrying my own diaper bag were ruined as she clipped the pacifier to my backpack diaper bag. My only hope was that no one would notice.

The five of us walked down the street me holding Mommy’s hand and the other three ladies chatting. The first stop on our little walk was a coffee shop where the ladies got different lattes and coffees and Mommy told the barista to make me something special; because I was being such a good boy.

The barista looked at me and smirked and told Mommy that we could have a seat and she would bring out our drinks. Before we sat though Mommy asked if I had wet my diaper yet loud and clear enough that the barista was sure to have heard.

I shook my head no again, but could feel the heat of embarrassment spread across my face. “Okay well let Mommy know,I don’t want your diaper to leak.”

I thought there was no way my diaper would leak as Mommy and Nana had made sure that it was thick enough to hold anything that was put into it,

When we turned around to find a table, the barista could not hold her professionalism back anymore and let out a loud laugh that caught the attention of her two coworkers who turned to see what she was laughing at and I heard even more laughter though I couldn’t see who from.

I hoped the floor would open and swallow me but of course it didn’t and I grasped Mommy’s hand tighter clinging to her for protection. She led me to the table where the others were already seated and the four women chatted a bit while we waited for our drinks.

A few minutes later the barista came over and handed out everyone’s drinks. She made a point to set a light blue concoction in front of me. Mommy asked her what it was and she said it was a new drink she had just made up, and she was going to call it the pacifier. I took a sip and realized it had a nice fruity taste to it, and I began to greedily suck it down.

“I’m glad you like your drink baby,” the barista said. “I would’ve hated for all my hard work in making it to be unappreciated.”

“She’s right baby boy, why don’t you get up and give a hug and say thank you.” Mommy told me. “Is it okay if my diaper boy gives you a hug;” she asked the barista.

“Of course.”

I stood up and tried to quickly hug the barista but she had other plans . She grabbed me tightly and pulled me into a hard embrace; pulling me close to her so that she could whisper in my ear. “It’s a good thing you’re in diapers because I added a little something to your drink to make sure you use them.”  Her hands roamed down to my padded backside and patted my bottom a couple times for emphasis, and then pushed me away.

“Thank you ladies for bringing him in today. I hope he behaves for you. Next time you’re in town let me know and maybe I’ll be able to babysit for awhile.”

“”That’s very kind of you, and we may just do that.” Catherine told her.

The barista left and waved bye to me. I wanted to tell Mommy that she said she added something to my drink, but thought better of it. Mommy would probably tell me that I was making up stories to get others into trouble but, as I finished the fruity drink I could already begin to feel an even more urgent pressing on my bladder than there had been before our drinks.

When the ladies had finished their drinks and finished chatting they decided it was time to get on with the day. They all stood and Catherine took my hand this time and led me out of the coffee shop.

We walked down the street, and the ladies dragged me into little boutique stores up and down the main drag. Of course I drew plenty of stares and more than a few laughs, some passerby even made a few lewd comments, but as Mommy had told me; she protected me and just like on the internet we didn’t feed the trolls by interacting with them.

A couple of the stores associates offered to keep and eye on me while the ladies looked through their shops, and Mommy gratefully took them up on it with a comment about how hard it was to shop with a big baby. Then following that up with an exaggerated look of exasperation. To which the sales associates would just smile and my face would burn hotter with each fresh humiliation.

After what felt like hours they finished looking through the little stores and noticed that there was a small park up ahead. Elle offered to go back to the car and drive it back to the park so that we could have our picnic. The women agreed and with Mommy and Alicia holding my hand we crossed the street. At this point my diaper was thoroughly soaked, but no one had bothered to check; because the diaper had been so thick to begin with.  We found a spot not far from the entrance to the park and waited a few more minutes for Elle to get back with the car.

It was a nice cool and crisp fall day and the leaves of the trees in the park were turning brilliant shades of red, orange, and yellow. It looked picturesque, and given the relaxing nature of the park I felt calm and was able to enjoy the tranquil setting. For a few minutes at least; until all the food, drinks and possible additives to them; nature wanted to take its course and I nearly doubled as a sudden, but intense cramp in my bowels coursed through me.

Alicia was the first to notice my distress. “Aw is the little baby going to make a surprise in his diapers for Mommy and her friends?”

I didn’t answer instead I looked around for a somewhat private place that I could squat down and poop; hoping to end this latest indignity as fast as possible. However Nana put an end to that will quick; as she loudly said “Go ahead and potty in your diapers baby boy. We’ll change you after lunch.” A group of college age kids had just walked into the park and Nana’ loud voice caused them to look over and they started to laugh at the sight of a grown man surrounded by three women as he was about to fill his diapers.

My face felt as if it was on fire, but I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I squatted down and pushed; instantly relieving the pressure in my bowels. Because of my earlier bowel movement in the morning there wasn’t a large amount of poop to come out, but it was more than enough, and I was squatted down long enough that the group of young adults had plenty of time to take out their phones and take pictures and video. Tears of embarrassment were streaming down my face as the seat of my diapers filled with the warm mess.

Elle pulled up to the park just then and I made a desperate attempt to run to the car hoping to be able to hide my shame, but Mommy grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. “It’s okay baby boy, Mommy is here. plus I thought you liked being in stinky diapers.” She added the last bit just loud enough that anyone passing by could’ve heard her, and I started sobbing while she held me against her. She gently patted my back and comforted me.

Alicia and Nana helped Elle spread out a blanket and the picnic lunch; while Mommy continued to console me. When everything was setout Mommy helped me to sit down beside her and I let out another cry as I saw the baby bottle full off milk in her hands. I had been thoroughly outed as an adult baby now, and the baby bottle just helped to cement that idea in my head. I was at least thankful that Mommy and everyone else had taken me to a different town then the one where I worked.

Lunch was chicken and coleslaw. The latter was spoon fed to me by Elle, and the former was pulled apart and given to me in pieces by Mommy. I was told to drink between bites, and each time I sucked on the silicon nipple of the baby bottle I couldn’t help but think that I had wanted this just days before and now that I was actually living it; I wasn’t so sure.

True to their word after lunch was finished Mommy and Nana offered to clean up the food and everything if Elle and Alicia would go clean me up. Something they agreed on a little too quickly considering the unpleasantness of the task to come. In a successful attempt to further embarrass me Alicia took just a diaper and wipes out of my diaper bag while Elle gently pushed me down onto the cool grass and started unsnapping the snaps on my jeans.

“You’ve been such a good boy today, yes you have. Mommy and her friends are so proud of you. We’re going to change your poopy diaper and then we have one more surprise for you baby boy.” Elle said just as if she were taking to a toddler.

Alicia sat down beside the two of us and handed Elle a pair of latex gloves. They both put on a pair and then finished unsnapping the snaps on my jeans and onesie. With my diaper now exposed Elle undid the tapes and pulled down the sodden diaper exposing my newly shaved privates to the cool fall air, and I couldn’t help but shiver a little at the sensation of it.

“Aw don’t worry baby Auntie Elle and Auntie Alicia will soon have you in a nice warm diaper, but first we have to clean up your messy bottom, yes we do.” Elle continued with the juvenile talk. At least it wasn’t baby talk I thought.

The first wipe was cold against my bare skin and I shivered again,but Elle continued to wipe down my private parts. when she had finished the front Alicia grabbed my legs and then held them in place while Elle wiped the stinky, sticky mess from my backside. After she finished she pulled the soiled diaper out from underneath and used a couple more wipes to clean most of the mess off the top cloth booster that Mommy had put in my diaper earlier. The boosters went into a plastic grocery bag and the soiled diaper was balled up and put aside for  a moment.

Alicia handed Elle a fresh diaper, “Aw look at your diaper baby boy, it’s so cute all these pretty designs on it. Your Mommy must really love you to buy you such thick, cute diapers, and now that your Auntie’ have you all cleaned up we can put you back in diapers where you want to be. You do want to be in diapers, don’t you baby boy?”

She put a hand on my cock, and slowly started to rub in slow, gentle circles. “Don’t you want to be in your nice thick diapers? Don’t you want everyone to know just how much of a baby you are, and for them to be jealous of how much Mommy and her friends love you?” Her rubbing increased in pressure and my cock began to harden.

“Look Elle, someone is getting excited about being put into a nice, thick, clean diaper.” Alicia chimed in.

“Of course he’s excited he likes being a diaper boy for everyone to see.”

I was fully hard now, and Elle’ soft skinned hands circled my cock and slowly began to stroke me up and down. I began to move my hips up and down hoping she would bring me relief from my pent up sexual energy; thanks to Nana giving me a bath earlier, but just like then just as I was getting to the point of no return; she stopped. I couldn’t stop the look of frustration on my face.

“Aw is the little diaper boy upset because he didn’t get to make cummies for his Auntie’?” Alicia taunted me. “Maybe later if you keep being a good boy we’ll help you make cummies, but not until then.”

“Lift your hips diaper boy,” Elle ordered and I did. The thick diaper was slid underneath me along with three more thick cloth stuffers just like before. After I was powdered the diaper was brought up between my legs and taped snugly around me. My onesie and jeans were snapped back up, and Alicia took the soiled diaper, and the latex gloves they had been wearing to a nearby trash can.

The four women made sure that our picnic and diaper changing area was all cleaned up, then with Mommy holding one of my hands and Nana holding my other we left the park on our way to what; I didn’t know.

• Like 1

Good chapters. While mommy was having her talk with him and confessing that she outed him because she was afraid of grandma, I thought she might go a little easier on him. Just the opposite. Now he is getting the treatment in public. I am not sure how they managed to pull off that sexual diaper change out in an open park. They were lucky  because a charge of indicent exposure now requires you to be registered as a sexual affender.  I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 months later...

It's been a few months since I've updated this. I'm posting this chapter to gauge if there is any interest in me continuing.  Your comments and polite critiques are appreciated. Without further ado. 

Chapter 11

After we left the park we all got in the car and I was buckled in the backseat between Elle and Alicia again. I was still hard beneath my thick, plastic prison. A fact that Alicia made sure to point out as she pressed her hand hard against my padded crotch and gently rubbed it while Mommy drove to my next surprise. A blindfold was placed over my eyes; which to me was pointless because I had never been to this little town, and I had no idea what was in it.

The ride didn’t take long, and a few short minutes later Mommy stopped the car and the ladies helped me out. Unlike before when they removed my blindfold as soon as we stopped. This time they left the blindfold on and someone took my hand and guided me into a warm building.

“Hello, “ a warm feminine voice said.

The ladies I was with said hello back and I heard Mommy ask if they were in time for the demonstration.

“Unfortunately, you just missed it,” came the reply.

“Oh, that’s too bad I was really hoping that diaper boy here could be the demo dolly.” Mommy said.

A little laughter proceeded that and I felt my cheeks begin to burn with the now familiar twinge of embarrassment.

“Actually, we didn’t have as a great a turn out as we wanted. Maybe we didn’t advertise it well enough on the web.”

“Well while we’re here we’ll take a look around.” Mommy said and my hand was let go of. Against better judgement I tried to take off the blindfold but my futile attempt was rewarded with a swift swat on my padded bottom. The audible thump seemed to echo in the quiet building.

“Don’t even think about taking that off diaper boy,” Catherine said and then my hand was grabbed again.

“I have a suggestion,” Catherine said. Presumably to the clerk.

“What would that be dear?”

“You said you didn’t have as much as a turnout as you expected. How would you feel if we recorded the product in use and uploaded it to your website? I am sure that seeing it in action would entice buyers to get one for themselves.”

“That’s an interesting concept, but as you can see this is a small shop and we don’t make that much to pay for someone to do that.”

“Well, I am sure that diaper boy would be a willing participant, and if he isn’t we know ways to make him cooperate.”

“I like the sound of that.” The clerk said. “What would you like for compensation?”

“Well the opportunity to humiliate is reward enough, but if you wanted to offer a discount on items in the store I am sure that would not go unappreciated.” Catherine told her.

“Fantastic, let me close and lock the door. Then we can all head to the back room. I still have it set up from earlier.”

“Awesome, let’s go diaper boy.” Catherine pulled my hand and I followed her blindly through the store. Which store, what they sold and for the matter what I would be demonstrating I had no clue.

“Okay ladies, are you sure about this?” The clerk asked.

“Of course we are.” I heard Mommy say.

“Okay well then let’s go. You ladies can prep diaper boy, and I will go see if I still have that tripod to set a phone on. That way the camera doesn’t shake while we’re filming.”

“Great idea Ma’am. By the way we didn’t catch your name.”

“My name is Beth.”

“Hello Beth, I’m Cindy, this is my mom Catherine, and my two best friends Alicia and Elle.” Mommy told her.

“Nice to meet you all. I can’t believe this is going to happen. I never would have thought to had a man, or in this case a big baby use this, but I suppose it makes perfect sense, I mean it can stimulate the prostate just as easily as the g-spot.”

“Exactly my thoughts.” Mommy said.

So evidently Mommy and company had at least part of this planned and apparently it was going to involve something in my ass, and stimulating my prostate.

“Strip down, diaper boy.” Catherine ordered.

Luckily the pants I had on had an elastic waistband so I was able to shimmy them down my legs without to much difficulty. Mommy came over and undid the snaps on my onesie and then the tapes of so that it fell down to the ground, and after she removed my onesie I was left completely naked.

“Those diapers are cute, where did you get them?” Beth had apparently came back and was seeing me in all my naked glory. I think it was the thought of one more person seeing me naked, and having my diaper exposed to them that finally made me start to cry a little. The constant humiliation was becoming too much and I wasn’t prepared to be outed as quickly as Mommy and company were making me to be.

“I didn’t mean to upset you baby, I just wanted to know where your Mommy bought your cute diapers.” Beth said and I felt an unfamiliar yet comforting hand on my shoulder. Presumably Beth. I felt the rubber teat of a pacifier pressing against my lips and I opened my mouth to accept the comforting teat. I immediately began to suck and a hand wiped away the few tears that had began to slide down my cheeks.

I was then given a kiss on my cheek and for the first time since leaving the park, the blindfold was slowly lifted off my eyes. I blinked for a few seconds to adjust to the fluorescent lighting of the room we were in, but I soon was able to see clearly and there in front of me was a middle aged woman,  plump and short in stature but she also looked very matronly. She had on a simple cotton dress, and gave me a beautiful smile. At first sight of her; I thought she looked like the exact opposite of Catherine. Where Catherine could easily come across as an ice queen; this woman outwardly portrayed warmth and compassion.

“Now are you calmed down a bit dear?” Beth asked me and I nodded my head “yes” in response.

“That’s good baby boy, I’m incredibly thankful that you are willing to help me with a video demonstration. You do want to help me don’t you?” Beth gave a little pouty face and puppy dog eyes that made me giggle a bit despite the situation I was in.

I again nodded my head yes,and was rewarded with a warm hug and a smile from Beth.

“Good let’s get started. I’ll set up the video camera and your Mommy and her friends can help get you ready for the show.” Beth walked away to set up the camera and I looked over to see Mommy putting on a pair of latex gloves, and coating her now latex clad fingers in an abundance of lube.

Catherine reached around my and with a firm hand on my back she pushed me forward, and I folded over at the waist across her arm. Mommy came over and with one hand pulled my left ass cheek to the side; while Catherine pulled my right one aside so that my anus was completely exposed. I felt the cool liquid of the lube as Mommy began to tease my bottom hole for a few moments before sliding a finger in and moving her finger around to make sure that I was opened up as much as possible.

“You’re being such a good boy for your Mommy,” Cindy told me as she continued to gently massage my bottom hole. “I want you to put on a good show for Mommy and her friends. You said you wanted to help Beth; so here is your chance. I’m going to lock you in a pillory and fuck you with this new strap on that is supposed to be perfect  for the g spot on a woman, however I am going to turn it upside down so it hits your prostate, and we’re also going to film it so that people can see it being used on a guy as a way of showing dominance. Don’t worry though baby boy, Mommy and you will both be wearing masks; so no one will know it’s us, and we’ll be the only ones in the video okay diaper boy?”

I couldn’t speak clearly due to the pacifier in my mouth, but I nodded my head and let out a soft moan as Mommy began to lightly tap on my prostate.

“My baby boy likes that doesn’t he?”

“Yes Mommy,” I moaned again.

“Would you like Mommy to play with you more back here, maybe we can buy some strap ons while we’re here and later we can all take turns using your ass. Would you like that too diaper boy?”

The thought of being pegged by multiple women had been a longstanding fantasy of mine, but I never thought it would come to fruition. Yet I also never thought I would be forced to wear diapers and humiliated in front of so many people like I had over the past day. Though I was somewhat fearful of being further humiliated and having my ass left to the mercy of multiple women; I couldn’t help but to say “Yeth Mommy," again. My voice muffled due to the pacifier but thankfully Mommy removed it so I could talk clearly. 

“If you’re a good boy and do as I say then maybe that will happen, but until then we have a show to put on.” Mommy’s finger slipped out of my ass with a swift swat on my backside she told me to stand up and follow her.

Catherine must have thought the same thing. “Are you sure you want to use that one honey. There are bigger ones we could use. I mean we are filming us dominating him, correct.”

“Yeah Mom I know there are bigger ones, but we've never played with his prostate before, and I don't want him to be hurt and turned off by it.”

I was surprised that Cindy was not immediately agreeing with her mom, but I was thankful for her thinking of my ass and pleasure. I probably could've taken one of the medium sized plugs in my ass; because I had used my fingers and bought a prostate stimulator to experiment on my own. However that wasn't something her and I had done together.

“Well I never gave your father that much consideration.”

“That's a little TMI mom, I can't believe you used to fuck dad in the ass.”

“All the time dear, I told him if he wanted my ass, then I got his ass. He and I switch all the time.”

I couldn't believe the conversation I was hearing between Cindy and her mom. It felt surreal that they would be talking nonchalantly like that about Catherine fucking her husband's ass.

“Well since you have experienced want to give me some pointers.”

“Plenty of lube dear and if you think you have enough add some more.”

“Good advice. I'm sure diaper boy appreciates it. Don't you?” Mommy slapped my bare ass.

“Yes ma'am thank you.” I answered.

I was spanked again. “Is that what she told you to call her?”

“No Mommy.”

“Then you had better address her appropriately or I will let her take your virgin ass on camera for all to see. Understand?”

The last word punctuated with another spank. The point was made very clear if I didn't call Catherine ‘Nana’ I was going to be left at her mercy. “Yes Mommy. I'm sorry Nana for not addressing you properly. Thank you Nana for giving Mommy advice on how to fuck my ass.”

I may have went a little overboard in my apology, but I figured better safe than sorry.

“It's ok, this time. After all you're only a diaper wearing big baby; so maybe it was hard to remember what to call me.”

I resisted the urge to give a mean retort to her not so subtle dig at my intelligence.

“Plus I think the first time you get ass fucked like you're about to be should be by someone special. I also have a feeling I'm going to fuck your ass very soon anyways,” Nana finished. Then she went and stood next to Beth, Elle and Alicia.

I felt Mommy push me forward and I walked towards the pillory. It was already opened and it was clear to see that there was a hole for the head and each hand. Thankfully someone took consideration of the sub that would be placed in the medieval device and attached a soft leather cuff along the diameter of each opening.

Mommy had me bend over and place my head and hands in the appropriate holes and then she lowered the top half across the back of my head and hands. Securing me in place with a small lock through a hasp on the pillory. Her next move took me by surprise though.

Mommy kicked my legs far apart and attached ankle cuffs to my ankles, the ankle cuffs were then attached to a dowel rod of some sort; that made it so I could not close my legs at all, and left my ass spread wide open and my anus fully exposed.

“There now I have you right where I want you and your ass is all mine.” Mommy told me, and she scratched her nails down my back giving me goosebumps, and then I felt something begin to press against my puckered hole.

• Like 1

I added a few elements to this story that I felt was missing and I also began to add some insight from  Cindy' perspective.  Nonetheless I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. As always your comments and polite critique are welcome. 

Chapter 12

With Mommy behind me I felt her begin to press her hips forward pushing the fake cock into my ass. I felt pressure on my rear entrance. I tried to push back as much as the pillory allowed me to.

“I think my diaper boy likes having a cock in his ass. Don't you ass slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good boy. Don't worry Mistress is going to give your tight little ass all the cock it can take and then some.”

Cindy couldn't believe this was happening. She always liked to be in control. She loved having a man like Titus that she could dominate and take care of. Although having Alicia's tongue in her pussy every now and then help to quench any pent up sexual urges she had certainly helped matters too. It wasn't that Titus didn't satisfy her, it was just that there was something about having another woman licking her pussy that got her off like nothing else.

Anyways, back to the story. Cindy knew this is where she wanted to be. She wanted to be in control. She liked putting her man in diapers, and caring for him. It helped to satisfy her maternal instincts; because truthfully she didn't know if she wanted to be an actual mother. However keeping her man in diapers was satisfying to her.

Right now though she was having to remind herself to take it slow. Watching the fake cock pushing into her fiance's ass was hot as fuck. The strap on had a protrusion on the back side of it that was pushing just right on her clit, and here in a second or two she would give her fiance a surprise and flick the little switch that would make the dildo vibrate. She couldn't wait to fulfill not only Titus’ fantasies but also some of hers. One of which was a reverse gangbang where she and her friends all took their turns with strap ons; relentlessly using a man's ass, mouth and cock for their pleasure.

“You look so hot with my cock sliding in her diaper slut.”

“Yes Mistress.  Thank you Mistress. It feels good, but I don't know how much more I can take.”

“Just a little more slut.” Mistress said as she added more lube onto the fake cock and watched with pleasure as the lube landed on the strap on and then was pushed into Titus’ ass; while she slid another inch of the fake dick inside him.

Cindy grabbed Titus' hips and pushed forward again. The pressure on her clit was just about right and she felt the familiar twinges of arousal in her stomach beginning to rise. In just another inch she would have the strap on buried in his ass, and her hips would be pressed against his bottom. Then she would rock both of their worlds when she flipped the switch to make the dildo vibrate.

I tried to relax while having the unfamiliar sensation my ass penetrated. My anal muscles not being used to something being pushed in. When Cindy placed her hands on my hips I knew it was close to being all the way in, and true to Cindy’ words the dildo was curved just right to push on my prostate. I already felt it as she pushed past it initially and I felt my cock begin to harden and my mind race with the thought of how good it would feel when she really started to fuck my and the fake cock would push on my prostate again and again as she thrusted in and out of my ass.

“There we go my little anal slut. It's all the way in your ass now. Does it feel good having your Mistress's strap on in your ass?”

“Yes Mistress. It feels so good.”

“How does this feel then?”

When she finished her last sentence; powerful vibrations shook me out me out of my own mind for a second, and there in front of the ladies watching, and the phone recording everything.  I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Mistress did too and she stayed buried in my ass for a second enjoying the vibrations against her pussy.

Cindy couldn't believe how good this felt. She was so close to orgasm now; she knew it wouldn't be long. The power of dominating the man she loved, the gift of his submission, and the vibrations of the strap on against her clit and pussy was almost too much. She stood still for a few seconds reveling in the sheer pleasure of the moment.

A few moments passed with both of us staying still, and then I thought I heard a soft sigh of reluctance as the cock was slowly slid out of my ass. To be honest though I don't know if it came from me or Mistress. The cock slid slowly back just a bit and then it was pushed forward again, the vibrations never stopping and I moaned in pleasure again.

“That's a good slut. Take your Mistress's cock in your greedy ass.”

“Yes Mistress, please fuck my greedy ass. Make me your bitch.”

With one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my hip Mistress thrust hard into my ass. “That's right my anal slut, you're my bitch now and I'm going to take your sexy fucking ass any time I want. Understand!”

With almost every word she drew the cock out and then pushed it back in, I was moaning almost non stop now. The pleasure was intense and as the vibrating cock slid past my prostate and pushed on it as Mistress slammed it back inside my greedy ass; I knew I couldn't hold back my pending orgasm much longer.

“Please Mistress may I come?”

“Does my greedy little ass slut want to come from having his ass pounded like a whore?”

“Yes please Mistress.”

“Say it then. Tell me you want to be my anal whore. Tell me you want me to put you in diapers all the time and take your ass whenever I want to and to give it whoever I want to. Tell me that bitch.”

“Please Mistress make me your anal whore. Put me in diapers and fuck my ass whenever you want to. Whore me out to whoever want let them use me for their pleasure. “

With a final push to bury herself inside him again and to have her hips pressed against his ass Cindy stayed still getting close to orgasm with each second.

That's a good bitch. Now come for me. Come for me with my cock buried in your ass.”

Even though the tip of the fake cock was past my prostate; I could still feel the powerful vibrations of it. Mistress reached underneath me and grabbed my cock. With her lubed hand wrapped around my dick I immediately began to thrust forward and within seconds I was spurting thick ropes of come, and screamed in pleasure as the incredible orgasm overtook me.

As soon as she felt Titus’ thrust his hips forward , his cock sliding effortlessly in her lubed hand; Cindy’ own orgasm hit and she came hard.

Minutes passed both of us panting from exertion, and enjoying the wonderful endorphin release of our orgasms.

Finally I looked up and saw the ladies standing there watching and recording everything that had just happened. Their faces were all flushed with excitement and arousal. I could see that Elle and Alicia were barely containing themselves, and Catherine had her hands inside the waistband of her jeans furiously rubbing herself to her own orgasm. The only one who seemed to have any composure at the moment was Beth and even she was fanning her face. Obviously trying to get herself to cool down.

I also noticed something else behind the ladies, a mirror. I looked at my reflection for a second and at Mistress who had slid the cock out of my ass and was now busying herself with taking the strap on off, strands of her hair plastered to her face that was covered with a light sheen of sweat from exertion.

It took me another second or two to realize something was off. Actually two things were off, and I was suddenly stricken with embarrassment. Mistress didn't put masks on us like she said she would.

The next chapter will be a little darker and definitely sexual  in nature, but this was just a quick chapter I wrote today.

Chapter 13

I could feel the burning in my cheeks as embarrassment begin to over take me. I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Beth.

“You two put on quite a show.” She told me as she unlocked the top of the pillory and raised it so that I could stand properly. I don't know if it was due to the position I had been in, the intense scene Mommy and I just had or the embarrassment of knowing my face wasn't covered during the filming. Perhaps it was a combination of all three. Whatever it was I felt myself shaking a little and Beth reassuringly placed her hand on my back and began to lightly rub.

“Is that the first time your Mommy and you have done something like that.” She asked.

I nodded my head, still trying to calm myself down before I tried to talk.

Beth noticed me trembling a bit and asked if I was ok.

After a few calming breaths on my part . I was able to tell her what was bothering me. “We didn't have masks on.”

She looked at me a little surprised. “What do you mean masks?”

“Mommy said we were going to wear masks so no one would know it was us.” I told her.

I looked at Beth and saw in her face a bit of confusion. “Uh….um. That's not what I was told.”

Now I was the one confused.

Catherine came over, I saw that her hands had liquid on them and I assumed it was her pussy juice from when she had just fingered herself while watching Mommy fuck my ass. My assumption was confirmed when she put her fingers in my mouth and ordered me to suck them clean. Obediently I opened my mouth and she placed her fingers inside, and I could taste the tanginess of her pussy, and smell the musky scent of her arousal.

“No one forgot to put a mask on you; because there was never going to be a mask.” Catherine told me. I could see a malicious glint in her eyes and I was afraid of what she would say next.

Her fingers now cleaned of her pussy juice she removed them from my mouth, and grabbed my chin; forcing me to look directly in her eyes.

“That video was streamed straight to the internet. We blurred out Cindy’ face, but we made sure that everyone could see the face of the guy getting his ass fucked and loving it.”

It took a few seconds for me to form words again, and when I did I could only ask, “why?”

“Because this is your new life diaper boy.” Catherine said as she let go of my face.

My head hung low, I fought hard to hold back tears, but it was futile.

Beth left the two of us there while I began to sob. It was too much. I wanted out, and I wanted out now. I turned around to look for Mommy but she was nowhere to be seen.

“If you're looking for Cindy; she went to clean up with Elle” and Alicia's help. So now it's just the two of us diaper boy!” Catherine told me.

“If you are even thinking about running away from this. You had better think again. Not only has your face been uploaded to a porn site; which there was already over a thousand streamers watching you get pegged like a little bitch, and asking to be whored out.  But also because all the paperwork has been signed and waiting to be submitted. You and Cindy are practically husband and wife now.”

“I never signed anything.”  I said through tears.

“ A mere technicality. Your signature was forged, and by the time you get around to proving it was a forgery.  Cindy, the girls and I will be laughing all the way to the bank, as we leave you broke, and homeless. Then we'll head off some place where you won't find us. Don't worry though at least you'll be internet famous. “

Her laughter rang out piercing my heart and I felt as if I had just been locked away for life; because of my carelessness in leaving my diapers out for anyone to see.

“Now lie down diaper boy. Nana is going to put you back in a nice thick diaper, and your new friend Beth gave us a gift that I know you are going to love.” Catherine knelt down on the floor and grabbed my diaper bag; which now seemed like it would be a constant in my life. I knelt down and watched as she grabbed the large changing mat out of my diaper bag and unfolded it, then patted it indicating I should lie down on top if it.

I felt numb and it seemed like a million thoughts were running through my head at that moment. “How would everyone react? My own family was gone, but my friends and acquaintances throughout the years would soon know, and my social life as I knew it would be gone. I was now left at the mercy of Cindy, her mother and her friends. How would her family react? Would they reject her? Were her and I stuck together now because of my sexual desires?”

These and many more flooded my brain, but still I meekly followed Catherine’...excuse me Nana’ orders and laid down on the changing mat in front of her.

“That’s Nana’ good boy;” she told me. while I spread my legs out of habit and waited for her to diaper me up.

“It won’t be so bad baby boy. Well I mean it won’t be so bad for us. You on the other hand are in for a lot of changes. Your life as you know it is going to be turned upside down. Your Mommy, her friends and I are going to make sure that almost every minute of the rest of your life will be spent in diapers. The only exceptions will be during bath times and when we’re busy using you for our pleasure.” Nana continued to verbally torment me with details of what my new life would entail while she took some wipes from the diaper bag and cleaned my bottom.

“It’s such a mess down here, baby boy.” She teased. “All that lube that your Mommy used to fuck your ass is running down your thighs. I guess I shouldn’t complain, I mean you will be making worse messes in your diaper soon enough, and at least this doesn’t stink near as bad as those will. There we go all clean and ready for a fresh diaper, but first do you want to the gift Beth gave you.”

I didn’t know how to respond, plus words seemed to elude me at the moment so I nodded my head yes.

“That’s my good little diaper boy. Now lift your legs and pull them back to your chest.”

“Good boy,” she said as I did as she told me to. Despite myself I couldn’t help but blush at the small praise.

I felt some more lube being applied to asshole, and I guessed that Beth had given them some type of plug to be used on me. Sure enough a second later I felt something pressing against my rear entrance and inside me. It was thicker than the strap on that Mommy had used on me but not nearly as long, and after a couple seconds of gentle pushing Nana had the base of the plug pushed firmly between my cheeks.

“Such a good little anal slut for Nana. Now let’s put a diaper on you so that thick buttplug stays inside you. After all you do want to be whored out and your Mommy and I want to make sure that our little diaper boy’ dreams come true.”

With practiced proficiency Nana had me quickly diapered with a new overnights diaper and multiple stuffers to make sure that it was thick enough for everyone to know that I was just a diaper boy.

No diaper content in this chapter, but I hope you will like it nonetheless. 

As always feedback and polite criticism is appreciated. 

Chapter 14

While Nana Catherine was busy explaining Titus’ new role in life, and how it would impact him. Cindy, Alicia and Elle were busy themselves.

“Holy fuck! That was hot as hell Cindy.” Alicia said.

“Fuck yes it was,” Elle added.

“Did you ladies like that? Did it remind you of anything Alicia?” Cindy asked.

With her cheeks lightly blushing and a smirk on her face Alicia said, “yes it did.” Remembering the other night when Cindy had went full Domme on her right in front of Titus. Then watching Cindy go Domme on Titus had made Alicia's panties wet.

“I think it's time Elle learns some things. Number one your place in our relationship, don't you Alicia?”

Elle looked confused.

If possible Alicia's cheeks turned redder. She knew that Elle suspected something about her and Cindy being closer, but deep down Alicia thought her and Cindy’ sex lives were between each other.

“You see Elle.”Cindy began to speak. “Our friend Alicia has been my submissive bisexual cunt muncher for a while now. I know you and her play around sometimes,  and that’s fine. However this new adventure we’re having with Titus has opened up something in me that I don’t know how to explain.”

“What are you trying to say Cindy?” Elle asked.

“I usually switch between being Alicia’s Domme and submitting to Titus in the bedroom, but all this stuff happening recently has awakened my latent full Domme mode. All this power gets my pussy wet just thinking about it, and I want more.”

“Okay; so what does that mean?” Elle asked.

Cindy walked over to Elle and grabbed her blonde hair hard and pulled her into a hard kiss; mashing their lips together for a few minutes. When Cindy broke the kiss, Elle was left standing panting for air with her eyes closed, and leaning towards Cindy obviously wanting more.

“What it means Elle, is that I want another submissive.”

“Isn’t two enough, I mean you already have Titus and Alicia apparently.” Elle said.

“Elle, Elle, Elle, you’re not naive; so don’t play like it. I can see by the look in your eyes and your body language that you want more kisses like the one I just gave you. Don’ cha?”

“Well it was pretty hot,” Cindy conceded.

“Of course it was my pet.”

Elle shivered a little has the name calling hit her ears and she felt her panties get wetter.

“I’m going to have three submissives to please me whenever I want.” Cindy said. “And you’re going to be part of that. Now unless you don’t want to be, get on your knees right this instant and take this strap on off me.”

Cindy watched Elle struggle with her decision. Even though Cindy was fairly certain what Elle was going to decide; there was a small part of her that hoped she wasn’t wrong and had just cost her a great friendship. That doubt quickly subsided and Cindy couldn’t help but smile as she watched Elle begin to sink slowly to her knees.

Meanwhile Alicia stood there opened mouth in awe; as she watched her two best friends. One of which was her Domme and the other was a playmate that on more than one occasion was naked as the two of them did some horizontal tango. Alicia was submissive and she knew that; though she did like to Top men; especially Titus the other day, but normally she was more than happy to follow orders in the bedroom. Which probably explained why her and Cindy had been best friends, and lovers for so long.

Alicia was never the jealous type and she watched with fascination as Elle drop to one knee and then to the other and to her hands and crawl over to Cindy.  Who was standing there nearly naked except for the strap on that was still covered in a condom and lube from the brutal fucking she had just given Titus.

Cindy felt her pussy clench and more of her juices run down her thighs; as her mind came up with idea after idea of how she was going to Top Elle, Alicia, and Titus. Maybe one day she would have them all please her at the same time. Not this time though. This time though it was just going to be her and Elle….and well maybe Alicia too; she thought with a grin.

Elle was now kneeling in front of Cindy the strap on around her Mistress’ waist now inches from her face. Elle reached up to begin to undo the harness holding the strap on in place, but Cindy shook her head no. Elle watched as Cindy removed the condom with one hand and with her other she gently pulled Elle’ head forward until the tip of the fake cock was pushed against her pretty, pink lips.

“Show me how good you are with your mouth, my pet.” Cindy ordered.

Elle opened her mouth and slowly took the fake cock into her mouth. The cock wasn’t that big and Elle was able to take it all in her mouth easily. She pressed her nose against her new Mistress’ mound, and she could smell the heady scent of her arousal. Elle inhaled deeply; she had loved the scent and taste of women ever since her sexuality began to blossom. She still liked sex with men, and she had been told on more than one occasion that she was a good cock sucker. So fellating the strap-on jutting from her new Mistress’ crotch while new wasn’t entirely different than sucking a cock.

Elle was becoming more aroused with each passing second, and she could feel her inner slut aching to come out. With one hand on the shaft of the dildo; she began to jerk it up and down occasionally twisting it just a bit; while she sucked eagerly on the fake dick.

“Holy fuck, that is hot my slut.” Cindy said.

Elle moaned; being called a slut while giving a blowjob turned her on even more and she moved her other hand to her crotch; rubbing herself through her jeans.

“Is my slut getting turned on sucking my girl cock?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Stand up, take your clothes off and bend over.” Cindy ordered.

“Yes Mistress.” Elle said as she planted a kiss on the tip of the strap on, and then stood following her Mistress’ orders and removing her clothes.

Cindy motioned Alicia over, and grabbed her by her hair. “Is your pussy wet too; from watching your Mistress take control of your playmate?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good. It’s going to be even wetter when I make you suck my girl cock clean of Elle’ pussy juice off; before I shove it in your cunt and make you lick her to orgasm.” With a hard kiss on her lips Cindy pushed Alicia to her knees.

Cindy stood behind Elle. “Are you ready to be fucked by your new Mistress and her girl cock, my slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Elle yelped in surprise when Cindy smacked her naked ass. “Then tell me slut. Tell me how you want my cock.”

“Please Mistress fuck me with your girl cock. Fuck me hard and make me come on it.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear my pet.” Cindy placed the tip of the fake cock against Elle’ pussy and pushed forward; easily sliding all the way in. “Fuck you’re wet slut. You look so hot with my girl cock buried in your pussy. I bet you would look even hotter with it buried in your ass.”

Elle shook her head no.

“Have you never been fucked in your ass?”

Again Elle shook her head no.

“Good. I can’t wait to take your anal cherry.”

Elle moaned as Cindy began to thrust harder and harder into her dripping slit. The last twenty minutes had felt like it was happening to someone else, but she couldn’t deny how full her pussy felt and how good Cindy was making her feel as she was fucked harder and harder.

“Oh fuck that’s so good Mistress. May your slut come?”

“You want to come on my cock.”

“Yes please Mistress, let me come on your cock; while you fuck my slutty pussy with it.”

Cindy grabbed Elle’ dark blonde hair and pulled it hard forcing Elle to arch her back.”Come for me my slut. Come on your Mistress’ cock.”

With a loud almost primal scream Elle came her body shaking hard in orgasmic tremors. Cindy watched fascinated by the sight of one of her best friends coming on her cock; she smiled knowing that from now on all she would have to do is snap her fingers and she could have any of her perverse sexual desires fulfilled by any one her submissives, or maybe all three. The last thought making her pussy clench as she imagined her subs on their knees in front of her worshipping her body with their tongues.

Cindy withdrew the cock from Elle, and with it still dripping fresh pussy juice; she went over to Alicia and laid down beside her. “Suck my cock clean and then I want you to ride me like a fucking whore.”

“Yes Mistress.” Alicia said, always loving it when her Mistress talked dirty to her, even more so when she was ordered to do something that she would receive pleasure from; like riding a strap on. Alicia bent over her Mistress’ cock and took it into her; tasting the familiar tanginess of Elle’ pussy.

“Does her pussy taste good on my dick?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Would you like to taste it right from the source?”

“Yes please Mistress.”

“Then get on my cock and face her, bury your face in her pussy and make her come while you ride my dick.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Alicia mounted her Mistress and just like it had with Elle the fake dick easily slid into her wet cunt. She leaned forward and grabbed Elle’s hips burying her face between her ass cheeks and began licking her friend’s pussy.

For the next twenty minutes the three friends licked, sucked and fucked their way to multiple orgasms. Cindy loving the Domme role even more with every lick and thrust; especially when she had both Elle and Alicia between her legs sucking her clit and licking her pussy while she came on their faces.

Finally their lusty desires were sated for the moment, and after a few minutes of heavy recuperative breathing Cindy stood. “Let’s get dressed you two and then we’ll go check on diaper boy. I think we’ve had enough fun for the day.”

• Like 2

I enjoy writing this story. However I would also like feedback on how I can improve or if I am taking it too far sexually. Please enjoy reading, and if you have time leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Chapter 15

Shortly after Nana Catherine had seemingly wrecked my world; Mommy, Alicia and Elle came out. Nana Catherine said they were cleaning up from Mommy pegging me, but they all looked a little bit tired and I could see that their hair was sweaty. At least Elle’ was.

To be honest I didn't pay that much attention to them; as I was lost in my own thoughts. I was sitting there with an anal plug pushed firmly into my rectum; wearing absurdly thick diapers and  thinking about how soon everyone would know this is my life now. Luckily I didn’t have long to think about that because Mommy said it was time to go home, and put me down for a nap; since I had had so much excitement today. Feeling incredibly drained from all the humiliation, and the physicality of Mommy pegging me I could hardly argue about not being tired.

With a departing hug from Beth and promises to return soon and take her up on her offer for discounts the five of us left the adult toy store. The ride home was uneventful. I think at this point everyone was a little tired. Mommy drove back to my place well I guess our place now. Anyways we all got out and stretched and then made our way inside.

“Why don’t you three ladies go lie down. You look like you could use some cuddle time.” Nana Catherine said with a wink to Mommy, Elle and Alicia.

“Thanks,” Cindy said to her mom and then added, “Be a good boy for Nana Catherine and take a nap; while Mommy and her friends go lie down. If you’re good maybe Mommy will let you have pizza for dinner.”

I watched Mommy, Elle and Alicia leave the room and when they were gone Nana Catherine grabbed my hand and led me to my room, and my makeshift crib.

“Of course you’re going to be a good, little diaper boy for Nana, aren’t you?”

“Yes Nana.”

“That’s what I thought; because you know if you’re not. Not only will Nana punish you but so will Mommy and all her friends. Now lie down on your back.” She told me; after she opened the gate to my crib ( aka mattress on the floor.)

I quickly did as she told me to. I grabbed my blankie and closed my eyes to take a nap.

“Nuh uh baby boy. If you think for one second that every single one of you is going to get to come and not Nana you have another thing coming. I think it’s time Nana teaches you how to make me happy diaper boy.”

I watched as she slid her jeans and panties down her slender legs and then stepped in the gated area too. Her pussy wasn’t trimmed and neatly shaved like Mommy’s was, but it wasn’t a 70’ porno bush either. She sat down on my mattress between my legs, and spread her legs over mine; showing me how wet she was.

“Nana has been thinking diaper boy.”

I couldn’t help but watch as she slowly ran her neatly manicured hands up and down her slit; slowly teasing her folds getting wetter with every stroke.

“I talked with your soon to be wife the other day and soon you will be coming over to Nana’ for a special sleepover. Would you like that little boy? Nana will make sure that you have a good time.”

I was a little unsure what to say; because I was apprehensive about what she meant by making sure that I had a good time. However my fear of what would happen to me was greater than my apprehension; so I slowly nodded head yes.

“That’s good little boy. That makes your Nana very happy, now why don’t you come here and give me some special kisses that will make me even happier and I will tell you how Nana is going to make sure you have a good time.” She patted her pussy and motioned me towards her; telling me exactly where she wanted my special kisses.

Obligingly I got up and crawled towards her kissing up her legs as I laid down on my stomach and put my arms under her legs so that I could get as close to her pussy as possible.

“That’s a good boy for Nana.” She told me as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her.

I buried my face in her twat inhaling her aroma. The sent of an aroused woman has always been intoxicating to me, and I could feel my cock harden in my diaper. I licked up between her folds; parting her lips and then holding them apart with one hand while I lightly began to lick and suck her clit.

“Such a good boy, your Mommy has taught you well.”

I felt my cheeks blush with a little bit of pride at her compliment. Indeed Mommy had taught me well. When Cindy and I first started dating and being intimate she said I did a good job at eating her out, but I could do better. Then she shared some videos with me on how to eat a woman out, and then my favorite part of learning that skill; practice, practice, practice.

While I tongued her clit slowly, occasionally sucking it into my mouth and making Nana gasp each time I did. She rubbed my head encouraging me to explore her pussy further with my tongue.

“When you come over to Nana’ you’ll definitely be doing more of this, but don’t worry Nana will help you feel good too. I saw how much you liked being pegged today; so I will be doing that, and maybe I’ll even be gentle like your Mommy was at first.”

She paused and I looked up to see her eyes closed and an obvious grin of pleasure on her face as I now had my mouth directly on her clit and was sucking on it slowly at first but gradually increasing pressure.

“Keep going baby, you’re making Nana feel so good.”

My own cock was hard as steel now, I was a little uncomfortable lying down on my stomach; with all my weight pressing down on my cock. I started to wriggle back and forth a little; which made my diaper crinkle.

“Oh does the diaper boy like pleasing his Nana? Is his cock hard in his diaper?”

I stopped licking and sucking just long enough to tell her yes, and then quickly buried my head back between her legs.

“Good boy. Now back to when you come over. Nana is going to let you please her with your tongue and then I am going to get you all cleaned and dressed up before I peg your ass.”

I stopped licking her pussy just long enough to look up at her questioningly, but Nana placed her hand on my head and pushed me back down to continue licking her twat.

“You just keep licking diaper boy, Nana will tell you all you need to know right now.”

I went back to licking her, trying to make her come with my mouth. Listening to her moans told me that I was close.

“When you’re at Nana’s house I am going to dress in you cute lacy panties, and I am going to bend you over the arm of my couch, pull those cute panties to the side; then I am going to slide my strap on right between your ass cheeks, and push it into that cute little bottom of yours. I'm going to enjoy making you my panty wearing sissy whenever you come to visit.”

“Fuck yes, diaper boy, suck my clit.”

I barely heard her words about what she was going to do to me. With my hands on her ass I pulled her closer and pressed my mouth to her clit, sucking it just like I would a pacifier. I slipped a couple fingers in her pussy and pressed down making her moan loudly. I continued sucking her clit and finger fucking her pussy for a few more seconds, and then I felt her legs begin to shake and one of her hands was pressed hard on the back of my head; holding me tight to her pussy while she came all over my face. Her body tensed up and the almost instantly relaxed again as her orgasm hit her.

“ Fffffuck!” She screamed.

I’ve always liked bringing sexual pleasure to women, and even though Nana and I had a strained relationship at best prior to the past few days events; it made me happy to feel her pussy clenching down on my fingers as her orgasm overtook her.

For the next few moments; there was no sound except for Nana’ labored breathing as she regained her composure.

“Fuck diaper boy you’re Mommy was right. You are good with that tongue. Nana can’t wait to have you come over and do that again. Right now though I think it’s time for little diaper boys to take a nap. Now turn around and lie down for me, I have one more surprise for you.”

I did as Nana said, and laid my head down on my pillow. I watched as she picked up the pair of jeans that she had taken off just a few minutes ago, and take the black panties that she had been wearing out of her jeans. She used them to wipe my face clean of her pussy juices and told me to open my mouth. When I did she pushed her panties in my mouth and told me to keep them there while I took my nap.

“You’ve been such a good baby boy for Nana today. Soon you and Nana will have fun again, but then it will be your pretty pink panties that will be in your mouth after I make you come in them from fucking your ass.”

She laughed when I looked at her shocked.

“Good night, little boy, and sweet dreams.”

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! This has become more of a BDSM story than a AB/DL story but it’s hot. I would think the girls would be embarrassing themselves just as much as they are embarrassing him by showing his face all over the internet. If he becomes so well recognized and they are seen associating with him everyone knows they are involved to. Looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...

I don't get to write near as often as I would like to, but this story is still something I would like to finish. Without further ado. 

Chapter 16

I woke from my nap a while later, and I smelled pizza. I suddenly realized how famished I was. I also realized how incredibly soaked my diaper was. Nana’ panties that she had put in my mouth when I went to sleep had now fallen out and were sitting there and I could feel the damp wet spot against my cheek, and if I took a deep breath I could also smell the lingering scent of Nana’ arousal.

As I stretched and yawned continuing to wake up I heard soft footsteps treading towards me. A few seconds later Mommy was standing above me with a bottle in her hand and a smile on her face. Her hair was wet and pulled back. Obviously she had just gotten out of the shower.

“Good evening sleepy head. Did my little diaper boy sleep well?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Good boy, do you need your diaper changed?”

Without waiting for an answer Mommy reached down into my makeshift crib and placed her hand on the crotch of my diaper; which was dry.

“You’re all dry. You better enjoy that while you can little boy; because you will be using your diapers for their intended purpose, and don’t think that I won’t find ways to make you if you try to fight using your diapers. Understand?”

I nodded my head yes. Truthfully I was a little afraid of what actions she may take to make sure I used my diapers.

“Now follow Mommy I got you some pizza and I have a bottle for you.” She opened the gate, and I crawled behind her into the living room. Surprisingly no one else was there.

“I thought after all the excitement of today you and I could have an evening to ourselves. What do you think about that little boy?”

“I would like that Mommy.”

“So Nana tells me that like I said you are a good cunt muncher.”

I nearly spat out the juice I was drinking from my bottle. Mommy hardly ever used the “c-word.” Well not around me at least.

“Aww is Mommy’ little diaper boy embarrassed?” She asked me condescendingly.

“No Mommy, I just don’t hear you say that word that often.”

“What? Cunt?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Well Mommy is a big girl and she can use whatever words she wants to. However if ever hear you use that word, not only will I wash your mouth out with soap, but I will spank your ass until there are blisters. Is that understood little boy?”

I gulped. “Yes Mommy.”

“Good. Now did you have fun today?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“I thought you did, but I wanted to make sure. Was there anything you liked or didn’t like?”

I realize that it had only been about 24 hours since my life changed so drastically, but I appreciated that Mommy was giving me this opportunity for feedback.

“I liked being pegged, and when you were telling me that you and your friends may buy some strap ons and then use me for your pleasure. Even now that is making my cock twitch in my diaper while I think about it.”

“Don’t worry baby boy Mommy is already planning a special birthday party for you.”

“My birthday isn’t for a few more months yet, Mommy.”

“Yes your real birthday is in a few months, but Mommy and Nana thought a party to celebrate your new life would be fun. Plus most new Mommy’ have a baby shower, so it will be fun for Mommy too.”

I was a little afraid now. Who knew what Mommy and Nana had in store for a party for me, and given that they had already outed me on video; which was even now probably being viewed by countless people. I didn’t like my odds that they wouldn’t come up with a way to further embarrass me and make sure that my new status as Mommy’s diaper boy was well known.

Mommy’s intuition must’ve kicked in; because she said, “don’t worry diaper boy Mommy will be there to keep you safe.”

Her words were comforting. I mean knowing she would be there was awesome. However just because I was safe didn’t mean I couldn’t be thoroughly embarrassed.

For the next thirty or forty minutes, Mommy and I ate our pizza and engaged in some idle small talk. After my first bottle of juice Mommy allowed me to have two beers; of course they were from bottles.

When we had finished Mommy ordered me to clean up. She told me that just because I was her little diaper boy; that didn’t give me permission to not do things around the house. While I cleaned up our dinner dishes Mommy sat on the couch and watched tv until I finished.

The beers and juice finally made their way through my system and without hesitation I wet my diaper; enjoying the liquid warmth as it spread through my thick diaper and was soaked up by the absorbent padding.

Eventually I finished cleaning up and I waddled over to Mommy who was bottomless from the waist down and sitting on the couch with her legs spread.

I didn’t need instructions for my next chore I kneeled down in front of her and buried my head between her thighs.

“Good boy.” Mommy told me and she placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me in a little closer to her pussy. “You keep licking Mommy until she has three orgasms, understand?”

I tried saying “yes mommy,” but it came out more like “yeff mommy;” since I had my mouth full of her delicious muff and she would not let my head up even a little bit.

“Such a good diaper boy for Mommy. Mommy likes when you use your tongue to make her cum.”

Her first orgasm came quickly and I was soon bathed in her wetness. Her thigh muscles contracting against my head while her body shook slightly. She had me stop licking her for just a few moments so that her clit wasn't as sensitive when I began to lick her again.

I laid my head down on her legs and she softly stroked my head for a few moments; before she pointed to her pussy, and I resumed my very pleasurable chore. Her second orgasm came quickly too, but with it something else. A sudden and intense cramp hit my stomach, and I let out an embarrassingly loud fart.

My cheeks burned with humiliation. Obviously, Mommy had known I would be making messy diapers but to actually do it while doing something so incredibly intimate as eating her delectable pussy was almost more than I could take. Never before had I felt so much like an adult yet also incredibly little at the same time; like I was feeling now.

"Oh no is Mommy's little diaper boy going to poop in his diapers?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Would my big diaper boy like some privacy so he can go potty in his diapers without Mommy watching him shamefully fill his diaper up with poop?"

I took that as a sign that I could get up, and I go somewhere private, but as soon as I started to stand Mommy reached towards me and pulled my ear hard.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked me.

"Going to get some privacy so I can…." I couldn't add the last part. I felt a tear begin to form in the corner of my eye from the shame of trying to saying I was going to poop in my diaper.

"So you can what diaper boy? So you can shit your pants like a big baby. Is that what you are? A big baby? Have you given up that easily and accepted your new life? Just the other day you were a grown man who could go to the bathroom whenever he wanted. Now do you accept that are Mommy's big diaper wearing baby? Her big baby who can't even give me three orgasms before he has to go potty in his thick, crinkly diaper."

Her verbal onslaught was relentless, and just when I thought she was done she continued.

"Maybe, I should call Alicia back over here. Maybe I should tell her she is your new big sister, and she is the one that is going to be pleasing Mommy with her tongue, and you will be the baby brother she never wanted who pisses and shits in his diapers while she gets to be my good girl. What do you think about that?"

I didn't even try to hold back my tears. Her words were venomous, and it felt like with each syllable she said, a new tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Are you crying?"

I nodded my head yes.

" I can't hear your head shake baby."

"Yes Mommy, I'm crying."

"Well dry your tears real quick, you owe Mommy one more orgasm, and you better be quick about it, I don't want to smell your shitty diaper while you eat my pussy."

She finally let go of my ear. I reached up with the back of my hand and wiped away my tears and then knelt back down between the legs of the woman I loved. Before I leaned forward my bowels finally stopped struggling and I shat in my thick diaper, sending a fresh wave of humiliation to my core.

I licked Mommy's pussy, noticing how much wetter it seemed than just a few short minutes ago. Was it because of her previous orgasms? Or was it because of the way she had just verbally humiliated me into crying? I didn't have long to think about it; because Mommy put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me tight into her cunt.

I licked up and down her slit. I tasted the saltiness of her arousal or was that my own tears. I don't know what it was to be honest, but I savored her pussy juices, and I wanted to please her so bad. I sucked her clit in my mouth, suckling it gently like I was trying to get the last bit of juice out of a fresh picked peach.

"That's my good boy." She moaned.

With a few more minutes of licking, lapping, and sucking; Mommy came hard in my mouth for the third time that evening.

"Fuck you're such a good cunt muncher. You make me come just as hard as my girlfriends do. Maybe you're a little bit of girl too."

She paused, and then added, "Not yet, but Mommy may make that happen."

She pushed me away from her, and while I was still kneeling she pressed her bare foot against my diaper. "Let's go get you changed stinky boy."

Mommy bounced her foot up and down a couple times against the swollen, messy diaper. Reminding me what I had done, and how much of a big baby I was. Before she moved her foot away though; she pressed the sole of her foot against my diapered cock; which was still quite hard.

"Oh! Are you hard little boy?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Is it because I may make you look like one of my girlfriends. Or is it because of the way Mommy verbally humiliated you?"

I didn't know the answer to that, and I struggled to give a response.

"You can answer me later poopy britches. Let's go get you changed!"

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been struggling to think of what to write; so this is a short filler chapter, hopefully you like it. FYI: the next chapter will probably be darker, and sexier than this one. Nonetheless her you go.

Chapter 17

Mommy made quick work of wiping my messy bottom, and changing me into a clean diaper. When she had finished; she told me it was early enough that I could stay up for a bit longer and play a video game or workout if I wanted to.

I opted to work out; which Mommy thought was hilarious. She took a few pictures and probably a video or two of her "big, strong, diaper wearing boyfriend' lifting heavy weights and going through a vigorous workout. She made sure I stayed well hydrated while lifting, and by the end of my workout I had to fight hard not to piss myself while I pushed through my last couple of reps.

However, when I finished my last rep I finally let go and flooded my diaper. Mommy told me I could recover for a bit and she gave me a bottle of chocolate milk and some iced animal crackers,( my favorite.) While she went and took care of a few things herself.

It must've been a couple hours or so later before she returned and I had absentmindedly been sitting on the carpet coloring.

"Aw, look at the big strong baby sitting there in his soaking wet diaper. Are you coloring Mommy a pretty picture baby boy? When you're done do you want Mommy to hang it on the fridge? Or maybe I should take a picture of you right now, and post it on social media for all our friends to see."

I looked over and sure enough Mommy had her phone out and had presumably snapped a few pictures of me coloring in my wet diaper.

"Don't worry baby boy. Mommy won't post these yet. I'm not ready to deal with all the questions, but after your baby shower everyone is going to know just how much of a big baby you really are."

I hung my head in embarrassment. This was definitely more than I had imagined happening to me even in my wildest fantasies.

" Now I think you've been up long enough today and you've had a lot of excitement so Mommy is going to give you a bath, and put you to bed."

The thought of her giving me a bath was exciting, and I didn't think she would be as mean as Nana was this morning, so I crawled behind Mommy into the bathroom, and was surprised to see that the bathtub was already full of warm, lavender scented water.

After taking off my soaked diaper Mommy helped me into the bathtub and then she used the shower hose to wet my hair and shampoo it. When my hair was clean Mommy continued to wash me with lavender baby wash. She told me that the scent of lavender helped to relax people.

As she bathed me I couldn't agree more. I could feel the stress and humiliation of the day melt away while Mommy bathed me. I felt loved and cared for in a way I hadn't in a long time, and it also felt like we were the only two people in the world at that moment.

Unfortunately the bath couldn't last forever; so when the water began to cool Mommy helped me to stand up and get out of the tub; where she dried me off and led me into my new bedroom.

Mommy diapered me up in extra thick diapers. I just about melted into the floor from joy when she took extra time to rub me down with baby lotion, before she slid a white t-shirt over my head. She said since it was nice and cool this evening I could sleep in just that. She helped me into my makeshift crib and told me the story of the three little pigs. Before she left my "nursery" she rubbed my back for a few minutes, finally she gave me a kiss and left the room. While I fell asleep dreaming of the love and care she had shown me.

I woke up around 8am to the sound of an alarm clock ringing. Which I reached over and turned off out of habit. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I stretched my legs I kicked something over, and looked down at my feet to see four bottles, and a note.

"Good morning baby boy,

Mommy was called into work early, and I didn't want to wake you up, and take you to Nana' house; since you look so cute when you're sleeping. Your alarm should have went off at 8 am. There are four bottles in your crib. I want you to drink one every hour. I don't know how long I will be at work; so Nana will be coming over around 12:30 this afternoon to watch her 'favorite big baby' as she put it. You can get out of your crib! However you are not allowed to touch your diaper, get something to eat, or try to use the big boy potty on your own. I will find out if you did and your cute diapered butt will be red for a month. So be a good boy for Nana, and Mommy will see you later."

Love,

Mommy

I looked at the clock, it was now a little after eight am. Not wanting to upset Mommy at all I dutifully grabbed one of the bottles and started to drink the milk, and wondering what on earth was going to happen to me when Nana came over to watch me.

It’s good to see more had been added to the story. It seemed like a long time since I read anything with it. I noticed a little inconsistency in this chapter. A few chapters back he was glad he had been shaving his head so he wouldn’t be embarrassed by having Nana wash his hair. Then in this chapter mommy washed his hair. Not really a big issue but thought I would point it out. I think he is going to be in for a long afternoon with Nana watching him. I know he will be soaked when she gets there. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 10 months later...

Well it has been almost a year since I've added anything to this story. However the writing bug has struck again and I wrote another chapter. I would be very interested in any critique and / or encouragement on this story.

Chapter 18

As I drank one of the bottles of milk that Mommy had made for me. I got out of my makeshift crib and went to the bathroom. I couldn't help but look at the toilet and think to myself how I had been able to use it like a man just a few short days ago, and now I could only use my diapers. It would have been easy to pull down my diaper and relieve myself into the toilet, but the threat of Mommy turning my bottom red for a month lingered in my head and as I brushed my teeth and took my morning medication I released my bladder into the waiting confines of my thick, absorbent padding. 

When I finished in the bathroom I went into my garage. I was lucky that I didn't need to go to the gym and I looked over my modest gym equipment. This room had been my haven from everything. Yeah I could go play video games, or relax in my room with a thick diaper on, but this room has been my refuge where I go when the stress of the world has become too much and I could go lift heavy things and feel my body relax under the weights.

I waddled over to the bench and did some salutations to warm up and then I went through a vigorous training session pausing only to catch my breath and drink from one of the bottles that Mommy had left for me. 

By the time I was done with my workout I was on bottle number 3, and very sweaty. I texted Mommy to ask if I could take a shower since I had worked out, but she told me Nana would give me a bath when she got there and I was not to touch my diaper at all.

With nothing else to do but wait for Nana I took off my sweaty clothes and sat down to play video games in just my diaper. I had turned a fan on to help me cool down, and I felt the cool breeze on my skin as my sweat evaporated. As much as the cool air felt good on my cooling skin; the diaper that I had wet this morning was now cooling too and that did not feel near as good. I finished bottle number 3 and then relaxed my bladder. The warm urine was quickly wicked away by the absorbent SAP in the diaper and I felt comfy again.

Before too long I was caught up in a new video game and absentmindedly drinking from my fourth and final bottle. For the next hour or so while I drank my bottle and played my latest game I tried to just release my bladder whenever I felt the slightest twinge. It wasn't long however until I looked down and saw a small puddle start to form underneath my soggy, padded bottom. 

I quickly stood up, and watched helplessly as liquid seeped out of the leg bands of my saturated underwear. 

"What the fuck!" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and to my surprise Nana was there with her arms folded across her chest. With a coffee in one hand and keys dangling from the other. She must have let herself in and I was too absorbed in my current situation to pay any attention. 

"It's not enough that you're in diapers, but are you seriously so far gone in your blissful ignorance that you can't hold it for even a little bit before someone changes you."

"I uh..uh. " I tried to stammer out a reply, but Nana was having none of it.

"Save your pathetic excuses. It's obvious to me that a little piddle pants baby like you needs a full time babysitter. Now don't you move an inch!"

I was too afraid to move. I could feel my cheeks turning red as her harsh words seemed to knife right through me. I could only stand and stare as Nana set her coffee down along with her keys, and she grabbed her phone out of her purse and then pointed it at me and I could hear the camera shutter on her phone as she snapped a few pictures of me in my leaky diaper.

" I just sent those to your Mommy. Let's see what she has to say about all this. In the meantime I guess Nana has to change the big baby. Now lie down and I will be right back." 

I squatted down and was going to try and gently lay down; so as to avoid making any more of a mess than I already had, but as Nana walked by she pushed me backwards and I fell with a wet thud. 

"It's a little too late to be concerned about making a mess diaper boy. Besides what do big babies like you care about making messes; someone else will clean it up. Isn't that right?" Nana told me as she went to grab my diaper changing supplies. 

I couldn't help it. I felt embarrassment welling up inside me and my eyes began to water. I tried hard to get back my composure before Nana returned, but she saw me wiping away tears and used that to add more humiliation.

"Don't be such a crybaby. Here Nana brought the big baby his pacifier." She pushed the pacifier into my mouth. "You suck on that while Nana changes your soggy diaper. Have you used the potty today?"

I shook my head no. 

"Well let's see …." Nana said as she undid the tapes on my diaper and then after snapping on a pair of latex gloves she wiped my groin a few times with powder scented baby wipes and then pushed a finger into my exposed bottom.

"I don't feel anything in here, but your Mommy said you were supposed to be drinking some bottles that she added medicine to. I am going to add another diaper to this one because you will not be changed again until I think you're all cleaned out." 

Nana then quickly slid one diaper underneath me and then using a pair of scissors she must've grabbed she cut slits into another diaper and placed that on top of the under me already. After a couple sprinkles of baby powder she taped both diapers nice and snug.

"That should keep you from leaking all over the place, but just in case." Nana had a pair of plastic panties that she slipped up my legs and over my thickly diapered butt. 

"While Nana is busy cleaning up your little accident baby you are going to sit in the corner until I finish."  

Nana made me crawl behind her to a nearby corner where she had already sat a small three legged stool down. 

Without having to be told I sat down on the stool and Nana told me to lean forward and press my nose against the wall. With my body leaning forward, my knees up against my chest and my feet planted on the ground it didn't take me long to realize this is exactly how I used to sit on the toilet. A fact that I'm sure didn't escape Nana' attention either.

"There now don't move Nana is going to do some cleaning and maybe sitting like this will help you learn your lesson." Nana told me before she walked away I thought I heard the camera shutter on her phone again, and I realized she probably sent a picture to Mommy to show her how I was being punished. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated. This next chapter is highly sexual, but it was fun to write. Thank you for reading, and again all feedback is appreciated. 

Chapter 19

I don't know how long I was in the corner before I began to feel the rumbling in my stomach that signaled that I would soon have a bowel movement. My problem was that I was seated on a hard wooden stool and trying to push against the stool was proving an issue.  The stool was pushing against my bottom and I couldn't push back enough to relieve the increasing pressure in my bowels. I tried to rise up just a bit to help give me room to fill my diapers.

"What part of don't move; do you not understand diaper boy?" Nana said. 

I quickly sat back down. 

With my nose pressed against the wall and unable to move even a little bit the pressure soon turned to pain and it wasn't long before I began to show signs of visible discomfort. I could feel sweat being to drop down my face and the stress of my exertion causing my body temperature to rise. 

Unbeknownst to the big baby in the corner; Nana was filming his entire punishment. She knew what she was doing when she sat him down on the stool and she also knew that with the extra thick diapers and the unforgiving wood beneath my padded bottom he would not be able to easily poop myself. What she planned on doing with her recording was known only to her. However she knew she was enjoying his distress and her panties were getting wet from having so much control over her daughter's boyfriend. She always enjoyed having power over men; it was one reason why her and her husband worked so well.  Even though they switched occasionally. It was less often than she would have liked and now she had a new play thing, and she intended to have as much as she wanted; whether her daughter knew or not.

The pain in my stomach was increasing with every passing minute and by the time Nana came over and grabbed my ear I was near sobbing.

"Has the little diaper boy learned his lesson?" She asked as she pulled up hard on my ear forcing me to stand.

The relief of not sitting on the hard wooden stool and feeling the blood rush back into my sore limbs was short lived though, and with Nana still holding onto my ear I almost immediately squatted back down and filled the seat of my diapers with a rush of excrement. 

I glanced up and saw Nana smirk; before her smile quickly turned to a look of disgust. 

"Are you kidding me right now?" She practically yelled at me. She let go of my ear but grabbed my chin and forced me to look directly at her as I continued to dirty myself. "Such a big baby filling your diapers. Does it feel good to mess yourself?"

"Yes Nana."

"Does the big, strong man feel better now that he got all his yucky poop out into his thick diapers?"

"Yes Nana."

Before she had come over and removed her soon to be son in law from the corner Nana had made sure to set her phone up to record; what she knew would be a humiliating experience for the thickly padded young man. She was thinking of using the footage and pictures she had taken to further embarrass the big baby. They already had the footage from the sex shop when he was pegged by Cindy, but this was going to be icing on the cake.

"Look at me diaper boy!" Nana told me. "Look me directly in the eyes and tell me what you are."

"I'm a diaper boy."

"Yes you are. Why are you a diaper boy?"

"Because I wear diapers and use them just like a baby would."

"There is that too, but babies don't usually like messing their diapers. Do they?"

"No Nana."

"You do though."

"Yes Nana I like to wet and mess my diapers and to be changed and cared for like a baby."

"You also like to be treated like an adult though." She reached out with her other hand and began to lightly pinch and tug at my nipples. 

A soft moan escaped from my mouth, and I tried to say yes.

"Louder diaper boy I didn't hear you."

"Yes Nana I like to be treated like an adult too and to have my body played with." I confessed as she pulled my nipples harder and then leaned forward and bit me along my neck and collar bone.

"That's good to hear diaper boy; because Nana likes to play too. Now follow me."

She took my hand and I waddled behind her as she led me out into my garage gym.

"Look at all these big boy things out here. Is this where you pretend to be a big boy?" She asked me.

"Yes Nana."

She let go of my hand and ordered me to kneel down in front of her. I felt my mess push up against my bottom as I knelt down on my knees in front of her. She removed her leggings and stood in front of me with her black panties inches from my face.

"Your Mommy told me she made you give her 3 orgasms to earn a messy diaper change. Is that right?"

"Yes Nana."

"But you weren't supposed to shit yourself before you accomplished your task; isn't that right?"

"Yes Nana."

"Tsk, tsk baby. Well since you're already kneeling in front of me in your poopy diapers; I think you should earn a diaper change and give Nana three orgasms as well don't you." 

Without answering I leaned forward and placed a kiss against the smooth satin material of her panties. I could feel the moist heat of her pussy against my lips, Nana moaned and placed her hand on the back of my head. "That's a good boy; make Nana happy and she will give you a bath and put you in clean pampers."

I pressed my face in closer to her sex, nuzzling my nose against her clit; even through the thin layer of fabric I could feel Nana getting wetter by the second as I licked her labia through the sheer fabric. Within seconds Nana was pulling me tighter into her and rubbing her crotch against my face while she came. 

She abruptly pushed my head away and leaned back against my pull up rack while she regained her breath. "That was impressive diaper boy. Your Mommy was right, you are talented with that mouth of yours. Now lay down on your back Nana is going to ride your face. Just like I did yesterday."

I laid down on my back as ordered and Nana pressed her foot down onto my padded crotch. "Such a soggy little boy. Nana will get you cleaned up after you take care of Nana some more." 

I watched as Nana peeled off her panties and walked over top of me and lowered her pussy over top of my face. "I know Nana told you yesterday that you would be wearing pink panties the next time she did this, but since your Mommy had to go into work, I didn't have time to get any for you. Next time though, ok baby boy." 

Without waiting for a reply she lowered herself down to press her dripping pussy onto my lips and started to grind herself against me while I did my best to breathe through my nose. She rocked back and forth on her knees, rubbing her pussy over my mouth.

"Fuck me I love using you like this. I love how easily I can control where you put your mouth." While she said this she pressed her clit against my lips and ordered me to suck. I sucked her like it was a pacifier and Nana squeezed her thighs tighter around my head and came for the second time. 

When she finally ballooned down from another intense orgasm; she leaned back and both of us were breathing hard. 

"Damn!" She exclaimed. "All this time you've been dating my daughter I thought she was out of your league and wondering why she kept you around. It's probably because you lick pussy like a lesbian."

"Thank you Nana!" I said.

"You still owe me another orgasm before I change your stinky butt. However I don't think my pussy and clit can take another round of that magical tongue of yours right now, but don't worry diaper boy. Nana has something special for you. Don't move, I'll be right back." Nana stood up and left me lying there on my garage floor while she went back inside.

Nana came back in just a few short seconds. In her hands she was holding a small pink wand. "I bought this the other day at the sex store and I've been waiting to try it." She pressed a button and the wand started to vibrate. She placed it on top of my wet diaper and I could feel the intense vibration through the thick layers of soaked padding and crinkly plastic. 

"Now you just have to lay there and the toy will do all the work." Nana told me as she once again straddled me this time lowering her glistening pussy onto the top of my thickly padded crotch and the buzzing toy. Her added weight pushed the toy harder against me and the vibrations felt so good that I let out a moan.

"Does Nana' diaper boy like that?"

"Yes Nana."

"Do you like laying down in a soggy, messy diaper watching your Nana grind her wet pussy on her toy?"

I moaned again, the vibrations beginning to make me hard. "Yes Nana."

"Will you come if Nana keeps this up? Will my big strong diaper boy come in his thick stinky diaper from Nana' toy?"

It felt so damn good I closed my eyes and I  could feel that I was starting to get lost in sexual euphoria from the incredible sensation of Nana' toy against my cock while she pressed herself down harder onto me. "Yes Nana. I will come in my thick, stinky diaper. If you keep going."

SLAP!

Her hand smacked my naked chest again.

SLAP

"Don't you dare come diaper boy! Nana is using her toys."

SLAP

She slapped me again the abrupt sensation of her slapping me; while not completely unpleasant was new and I wasn't expecting it, and almost as quickly as I started to lose myself in sexual bliss; I began to lose that state of mind. 

I could only watch as Nana' sweaty body rode me closer to orgasm. Her words became less coherent as she neared another sexual peak.

"Fuck baby. Nana is going to come from riding her toy on your wet, stinky diaper"

"I'm going to come thinking about bending you over and fucking your ass with my strap on."

With a scream of passion she brought both her hands down hard on my chest and paused while her body started convulsing in orgasmic pleasure. 

Finally she stopped and laid down on my chest.

"Nana I that was incr.."

I never got the last word out; because Nana placed a finger on my lips and told me to be quiet.

For a whilenothing was said and the two of us laid there. Me in sexual frustration and Nana is post orgasmic bliss. Then she sat up and brushed her hair back with her hands.

"Come on diaper boy; it's time to get you cleaned up. Your Mommy will be home shortly and she said she has a surprise for you; someone you know." Nana said as she reached down and grabbed my hand leading me out of the garage and towards my bathroom. 

All the while I wondered who else Mommy was going to show her new big baby to.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20

My brain was swirling with the thought of who Mommy was bringing back home. She said she went to work; was it one of her colleagues? Was it Alicia or Elle? Neither of them worked with Mommy to my knowledge; plus I got the impression that the two of them were going to spend a few days together by themselves. 

I guess it didn't matter who was coming over; it's not like I had a say in it anyways. 

Nana led me into the bathroom and instructed me to stand in the tub and then she went and grabbed a large black trash bag that she brought back in opened up and then set that in the bathtub and told me to stand in it. When I did she undid the tapes on my diaper, but it stayed put on my bottom because of the mess I had made in it.

"Tsk, tsk baby boy. You made such a big dirty mess in your diapers that they won't even fall down. Turn around and bend over and Nana will clean your poopy bottom. "

I quickly did as she told me to; because I didn't want her to see me cry due to her condescending tone.

Nana pulled my soiled diaper down and it fell into the trash bag with a solid plop. Next came the wipes and Nana continued telling me how messy and dirty I was. 

"Absolutely disgusting. To think my daughter is going to be marrying a man who shits in diapers."

I tried not to let her harsh tone hurt me, but it was no use. I don't know if it was because I was in a vulnerable position or if it was everything hitting me all at once. Whatever it was though I started to cry, and Nana' laugh when she heard my crying just added fuel to the fire.

"Oh stop your fussing." Nana told me. "Or I will give you something to cry about." She smacked my freshly wiped bottom to make sure I knew what she was implying. 

"Yes Nana." I told her as I sniffled and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"You're such a big baby. Look at you crying; just because your Mommy is bringing someone home. Don't be so surprised Mommies loving showing off their babies no matter how big they are." 

Despite her earlier criticism I could tell Nana was trying to cheer me up a bit. She told me to step out of the trash bag and then she quickly tied up the bag containing my stinky, soiled diapers and the wipes she had used to wipe the sticky mess off of my backside with.

She turned on the shower however this time she was nice enough to let it warm up before spraying me with the hose. Nana made quick work of bathing me and didn't further humiliate me during bath time.

After I was rinsed, and toweled off Nana led me into my room and had me lie down on my makeshift bed. 

"I will be much happier when you're crib and changing table get finished baby boy. Nana' knees aren't what they used to be. I used to be able to be on my knees for hours sucking cock, but don't worry diaper boy you will get good on your knees too."

She grabbed a diaper and had me raise my hips so she could slide it under me; she then grabbed two thick, cloth stuffers and placed them inside the diapers well. I lowered my hips and could feel the added thickness of the absorbent padding. It was a feeling that I used to look forward to quite often. However now with my wondering of who Mommy was bringing home I dreaded being in such an obviously thick diaper. Nana sprinkled some baby powder onto my groin and took her time to rub it in. Despite my trepidation I could not help but start to become aroused as her feminine soft hands rubbed the powder on my cock and balls.

"No, no baby boy. Your Mommy made it very clear that you were not allowed to cum until she was home." Nana told me. She pulled up the thick diaper and made sure that my semi flaccid penis was pointing down and then I was taped up. 

To add to the thickness Nana added some training pants; which she pulled up over my diaper and then came a babyish print onesie with crotch snaps that she put on me as well. Finally she dressed me in a pair of light gray sweatpants. Somehow the sweatpants while normally very loose on me; only seem to accentuate the bulk around my crotch. 

When Nana finished dressing me. She told me that it was time to take a nap for a bit, and that when I woke up it would be Mommy and her special visitor would be here. Nana left the room, but came back a few moments later with a bottle of water and told me to drink that and close my eyes. I was given a gentle kiss on my forehead which made me smile and blush and then Nana left the room. 

Though it was bright outside I was fortunate enough to have blackout curtains and it was long before my earlier exertions caught up with me and I closed my eyes and took a quiet nap.

It was probably only an hour or two later that I woke up and just like Nana had predicted Mommy was home, and had a visitor with her. 

I heard laughter from the living room, and then Mommy said; " I think the big baby has napped long enough. Are you ready to go see him in all his glory?"

"Absolutely," said a feminine voice. I racked my brain trying to place it, as it seemed very familiar. 

I remembered the voice a split second before the light turned on and I quickly tried to hide my face, but it was too late. In the doorway to my nursery, seeing me thickly diapered with a babyish onesie and an empty bottle nearby; was Mommy and Tina…..my boss! 

• Like 1