LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New guy here!

Hey there! I am a long time lurker on this site but have been to shy/nervous to actually sign up. But I am finally here! Now I’m not sure if this is the time place to ask but I was wondering if the story section of the site allows fan fiction as in non OCs. Because I have a few video game based diaper stories and I am hoping to find more people to write more on here. Anyway it’s nice to finally have an account here! I waited way to long to get one.

12 hours ago, Somelildude said:

Welcome!  There is a story section in the forums, I would start there for your stories.

I am well aware of the story section it is the whole reason I found this site. I can’t seem to find any rules that forbid fan fiction but I only see stories with OCs so I want to make sure.

15 hours ago, Diapersarethebest said:

I am well aware of the story section it is the whole reason I found this site. I can’t seem to find any rules that forbid fan fiction but I only see stories with OCs so I want to make sure.

I would send a message to one of the admins on the story forums just to be sure, but I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to post on there.

It took me a while to figure things out as I am severely handicapped when it comes to eyesight. I have not checked your profile yet but I would encourage you to write something about yourself. I just found it and figured it out yesterday. I'll try to do a better job with it in the future. Anyway, welcome aboard! :whistling: