LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Doing a Brave Thing

I'm sitting here diapered up, already wet myself once. The brave part is, my wife will be home from meeting a friend for breakfast I should imagine in about two hours' time.  I think I can do this discreetly. And if I get busted, I'm prepared. I've been rehearsing what I'd say, and how I'd say it.  Anyway, it's nice to start out the day with a diaper, a cup of coffee, and the sun streaming through my windows.

I feel that you should have had this conversation before you are busted.  Hiding something like this from your significant other can be dangerous.  Now, in a perfect world they would accept you no matter what.  However, this could go very bad.  I hope that it doesn't, but maybe just let her know sooner than later.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Somelildude said:

I feel that you should have had this conversation before you are busted.  Hiding something like this from your significant other can be dangerous.  Now, in a perfect world they would accept you no matter what.  However, this could go very bad.  I hope that it doesn't, but maybe just let her know sooner than later.

Well said.  Hope that things went well for you.  

Please update us if you can @le Hollandais and let us know how the rest of your morning went.

11 hours ago, diaperedandspanked said:

Yes, please update, did you let yourself get busted?

No. I cleaned up my messy diaper a while before she got home. Later that evening, I said something about peeing so much that it was enough to make a grown man consider wearing diapers. She took it as a joke, then seriously said maybe I ought to have my prostate checked. Wouldn't hurt, I thought. Prostates do enlarge somewhat with age.

What makes this so difficult is that out of habit I kept my DL preference hidden for so many years.  The other thing is that if I wore my diaper under regular clothing, I seriously doubt she's notice. After all, it took her a day or two to figure out that I shaved off my beard the first time I did that.

I'm still thinking this over. And I agree, I think she should probably know.

But, I can hear this little voice whispering in my other ear "Best to let sleeping dogs lie."  That's cowardly, and I know it. Over the next few weeks, I have some travels, and activities planned that will preclude diapers.

I am in the same scenario.  I am “closet” and my wife of 23 years does not know.  Or so I think.  I have worn in secret around her and she has never said a word or indicated she noticed.  I indulge when away or when she is at work and know I have some time to my self.  

Sometimes I get the urge to tell her, but then I don’t want to change the great relationship we have.  I’ve tried to give up my ABDL side several times and always come back.  I say I would give it up before I lose her, but it would be tough.  Also, I think some of the lure is the taboo nature and secrecy behind my indulgence.  I am not sure that would be there if she knew and even condoned my wearing of diapers.

Joey

If you are going to involve your partner, then they ought to know at least the basics of what you're doing. And wearing around them intentionally is involving them. If they are kept totally out of the picture then you might wish to remain closeted. With some thought ahead of time you can usually find ways to see what someone's attitude is on a subject without revealing yourself. Just remember that what they think might change if and when they find out that it is you and not somebody elsewhere you'll never see. The danger of being closeted is two-fold; you are vulnerable to threat if a third person finds out, and you will have no control of the situation if your partner finds out. I always think it best to be open with your partner, but the choice is yours and you know them better than I do. Assess the risks and rewards each way then handle it accordingly, but if you choose closeted that is best kept 100%. 

Bettypooh

• Like 1

The age old question....to tell the truth or not to tell the truth.  Only you know your significant other and the ramifications that would occur should she find out about your padded secret.  For me personally being in the proverbial diaper closet is a lonely and dark place to be.  It was miserable and made me so unhappy.  Yes, being honest with my wife and my diaper desires was turbulent at first but over time she grew to understand and accept my need to be diapered.  I do feel honesty made all the difference as opposed to hiding my desires from her. 

I know for me my soulmate is who I want to share my desires with more than anyone.  Not being able to do so is such a sad place to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not too worried about how she'll react, or what she'll say. I'm really trying to sort out how I feel about this. Intellectually, I'm fine with it. But emotionally, I guess I still feel somewhat embarrassed by it.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, le Hollandais said:

I'm sitting here diapered up, already wet myself once. The brave part is, my wife will be home from meeting a friend for breakfast I should imagine in about two hours' time.  I think I can do this discreetly. And if I get busted, I'm prepared. I've been rehearsing what I'd say, and how I'd say it.  Anyway, it's nice to start out the day with a diaper, a cup of coffee, and the sun streaming through my windows.

Hi le Hollandais, imho it's maybe not the diapering that would upset her if she found out, but the thing that you were hiding it from her,,, I'm single, never been married so I'm probably no expert on these matters!,,, btw you can get a blood test to investigate prostate problems, it looks for the presence of something called something like T54 antigens, in addition to a physical exam/unltrasound whatever,,, I'm no expert medically either btw lol,,, 

I need to sign up for secondary medical insurance. We've talked that matter over, my wife and I, and agree that after that's in place, it would be a good time to get that prostate checked out just on general principals.

I said I hoped the Doc wouldn't find anything wrong, that if he did, and recommended some fancy new pharmaceutical wonder whose side effects were worse than my condition, and provided the condition wasn't life threatening, I just might wear diapers anyway and forget about the optional meds.  She said that if that were the case, there are some naturopathic suppliments she knew about that would negate the necessity of diaper wearing. (I don't think she's opposed to diaper wearing, I just don't think she's taking it as seriously as I am...like I'm exaggerating to make a point.)

I think I'm going to the Doc, get checked out, expecting nothing but benign age induced prostate enlargement, wait for the Doc to bring up the subject of diapers, (if he does), and go from there.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:45 AM, le Hollandais said:

Oh boy... I'd think twice about that. Not saying you should or should not. Think a lot more carefully about this. You know her we don't. The risk may be too high and only you know what it is.

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

Oh boy... I'd think twice about that. Not saying you should or should not. Think a lot more carefully about this. You know her we don't. The risk may be too high and only you know what it is.

Not to worry. Old news. It all worked out fine that day.

All older guys begin to have prostrate problems which will eventually kill them. But we usually die of something else first :P Prostate cancer can prove to be an exception to that rule, so it is being wise to watch for it as early treatment is almost always successful but later treatment isn't. Get checked, be a success, but don't worry yourself to death without reason. It's just life, and if you get to wear enough diapers to be happy in life then it ain't all that bad B)

Bettypooh

3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

All older guys begin to have prostrate problems which will eventually kill them. But we usually die of something else first :P Prostate cancer can prove to be an exception to that rule, so it is being wise to watch for it as early treatment is almost always successful but later treatment isn't. Get checked, be a success, but don't worry yourself to death without reason. It's just life, and if you get to wear enough diapers to be happy in life then it ain't all that bad B)

True that. "Ain't all that bad." :)

It's worth getting checked out for prostate problems, and as Bettypooh says, most of us have enlarged prostates as we get older.  Usually they change slowly enough that we're dead of something else before the prostate is enough of a problem, but for some people the change can be a lot faster, and so it's dangerous.  That means you need to be checked out for an enlarged prostate every now & then to see how fast it's changing.  It's not a big deal, but if you're worried pick a doctor with small fingers! 

• 2 weeks later...

My two cents:  it's never a good idea to keep something like this from a spouse.  I tried that with my ex-wife and eventually got divorced.  The diapers were used against me in the divorce and now I can't see my kids unsupervised (because the judge thought I might molest them).

With my current flame (whom I've only merit on line so far because she lives far away), I told her right away.  So far, she's said she may be willing to change me if I go down on her.  Eat pussy and get changed?  Sounds like I win either way!