LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it possible to become "diaper incontinent" at night?

Everyone is different and for some it may be a lot easier than others to learn to wet in your sleep. My advice is to be completely and utterly certain this is what you want and not a whim. You may never be able to become dry at night. For me this is not a problem. I thoroughly enjoy my nightly bedweting.

6 hours ago, Catheterslave said:

I too like the use of a Foley catheter and the Spanner stent love bladder spasms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also enjoy bladder spasms. They seem to occur less with the smaller Fr12 and Fr14 diameter catheters. Do you get spasms with the stents?

I also enjoy bladder spasms. They seem to occur less with the smaller Fr12 and Fr14 diameter catheters. Do you get spasms with the stents?

No bladder spasms with the Spanner stent but for catheter the bigger the balloon you get more bladder spasms:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, deewet said:

I would be concerned that this bag would leak after a while.  Seems like as it fills, the pressure to expand it would increase and eventually cause it to leak?

I think it is important to secure the join of the catheter to the tubing. I wrap several inches of medical type paper tape over the join, folding the last bit onto itself so that there is a convenient tab for removal. The night bag is rinsed well after each use and every few days rinsed again with disinfectant or bleach. I toss them out after two or three weeks of use. Been using them for years; never had a leak. Needless to say, bedding must be protected.  

I am getting closer.  It is so easy now to let go.  Have wet the bed twice now not wearing diapers.  Consciously, only because it was so easy to let go, and because the bed is protected.  Had a dream last night, was laying prone and peeing in my diaper.  This was around the time I'd actually gone in my diaper and gone back to sleep.  I think.  It's been five years since I started.  Wear most nights but take breaks now & again.  Love it, helps me relax.