LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PANTS IN A CAN!! That HAS to takd the cake!

And the muffin, Danish, turnover....

Christine is staying up MUCH too late!

I guess it makes it easier to ship your pants.    I used a lot of crappy Salk plastic pants in my early years.

It would be nice to have some individually wrapped diapers.   I know one of the women's briefs is available that way, but never have seen it other ways.

I might just have to open up a can of whip ass! Opps!!! Wrong can. I think I picked that up by mistake, yeah that’s it! Well now that it’s open, can’t let them go to waist. 

I have seen these for sale before, on line. 

That was polyurethane

In the 1960's Kleinerts had the realthing, soft smooth white material

Yeah, I spent a lot of time in the seventies trying to find the baby pants I recall.    I got some from MonkeyWards that had the right exterior (milky plastic) but they were snap on and had a lining.   I don't think I ever found exactly what I was looking for until I got the Comco's years later.

In the early 1960's Liggett Drug sold about the best baby panties they were about 5 or 6 mil smooth colored panties. In the seventies and eighties, Adams'/Brooks sould two "BabyMate" apnteis, one ws a colored pantyof grainy material and the other was a heavyweight smooth Comco-colored material that was more expensive. In the 60's and 70's some panties made of soft, smooth material claimed to be boilable and had a smell that was identified with lanolin

On 9/6/2018 at 1:00 AM, Little Christine said:

In the 1960's Kleinerts had the realthing, soft smooth white material

I bought a pair of those pants and a pair of their directoire's in 1962.

They were the first adult waterproof pants that I had ever seen, and they gave me the freedom to visit a night or two away from home.

They had a delicious, rubbery scent and lasted for many years before the elastic failed.

Their only drawback was that they had 6 or 8 ventilation holes punched at either hip, but I soon patched that with an old balloon.

Then they may have used rubber to line the pantties, I thought they used poly-u from what I had heard or read. It did not feel like rubber tome

If I can remember or guess, they had that rubber look. That is, they had strands of material  running through them in every direction and did not have a consistent thickness. They were white, thick, and uncomfortable to wear. Don't recall the distinctive  rubber smell, although it probably did. They came with a real thin cloth insert that snapped into the pant. Didn't keep them long as I wanted vinyl. So, they went bye-bye pretty fast. They were heavy weight;  isn't poly-u thin and light?

Sani-Pant was a rayon-bodied more fitted snap-on lined in some slick waterproof material. I thought it was PU because it had a bizarre but smooth feel to it

Did not some childrens' rubber panties come rolled up in a carboard tube or something like that?

I remember buying regular men's briefs (not incontient) in a tube.    Of course, women's stockings used to come in an egg.

There as a short-lived sitcom with Susan Dey (if I'm recalling this right) where she goes on a date in a rather tight fitting dress that she says "came in an egg."

13 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

@ Little Christine. Yes, Playtex marketed rubber/laxet baby pants in a tube, rubber crib sheets, as well as other ladies items.

oq=playtex+rubber+sheet+in+a+tube&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...312921.316679..317692...0.0..0.100.777.9j1......0....1.........30i10.xBpv4GRDA7w#imgrc=cLhAaQucJwQdSM:&isa=y

Wow. That's impressive AbabeBill. Good job! :o

My guess is that Playtex was out of the real rubber baby things before the three of you were born. I remember having the peach colored panties put on me but that was before 1949. But they may not have been Playtex, I thing several companies used that color. Visit the Rubber Pnaty Hall of Fame

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html

Actually, one of the good things about these Salk's is that they have a fly front. I imagine that would be quite an aid for going to the bathroom

• 2 weeks later...