LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Dip&footie

Hi I am new here. Looking to find some like minded folks. I have been DL for as long as I can remember I was upset to be taken out of diapers as a boy and that felling never went away. I wear most nights mostly medical type diapers. I also enjoy atvs, snowmobiles, and woodworking. I live in a small northern Ontario town and would never be ok with confiding my DL statues to anyone in real life. I look forward to making friends here ?

15 hours ago, Dip&footie said:

Hi I am new here. Looking to find some like minded folks. I have been DL for as long as I can remember I was upset to be taken out of diapers as a boy and that felling never went away. I wear most nights mostly medical type diapers. I also enjoy atvs, snowmobiles, and woodworking. I live in a small northern Ontario town and would never be ok with confiding my DL statues to anyone in real life. I look forward to making friends here ?

Wow! Welcome! There's another "new" thread on that talks about this. If you didn't start it, it's right up your alley! You sound like you're from snow country as am I.

Hi and welcome to DD! Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. No worries, we won’t tell anyone. And, no one can ever tell you have a diaper on, under a snowmobile suit! I use to ride a lot, but even though we get snow where I’m at, there’s no place to ride! Hope to see you around, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hi to you! I'm new too! You sound fun!! I like fun and adventure! I have two basic motos..first: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space! Second: It ain't a sport if it can't kill ya!! Yeah, I know, but hey..it's been a blast!! And there's still three bones left unbroken...thus far! Hehe.  I fly small planes called "Ultralights", ride snowmobiles, motorcycles (street and off road), boats..I just like to have fun!! About that letting anyone know in real life..smart move, BUT...things ARE changing and I'm not just talking your wet diaper!! People are actually becoming aware of us AND accepting us!! Who woulda thunk it! I myself have only told 15 or 20 people in my time, but I never was very smart!! Turns out though that it really was a non-issue and we are all still friends! I'm even teased every now and then about...well, lots! Women mostly. Patting my butt. Asking the usual..."Are you in need of a change lil fella?"... Like that. If they are not accepting of me after learning about me, then they never were real friends. I'm an incon which, I believe makes it more acceptable, but I come right out and tell 'em we play with it too!! I love when mommy treats me little. So glad to meet ya and my hopes are prolly same as yours...F U N! 

Hi to you! I'm new too! You sound fun!! I like fun and adventure! I have two basic motos..first: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space! Second: It ain't a sport if it can't kill ya!! Yeah, I know, but hey..it's been a blast!! And there's still three bones left unbroken...thus far! Hehe.  I fly small planes called "Ultralights", ride snowmobiles, motorcycles (street and off road), boats..I just like to have fun!! About that letting anyone know in real life..smart move, BUT...things ARE changing and I'm not just talking your wet diaper!! People are actually becoming aware of us AND accepting us!! Who woulda thunk it! I myself have only told 15 or 20 people in my time, but I never was very smart!! Turns out though that it really was a non-issue and we are all still friends! I'm even teased every now and then about...well, lots! Women mostly. Patting my butt. Asking the usual..."Are you in need of a change lil fella?"... Like that. If they are not accepting of me after learning about me, then they never were real friends. I'm an incon which, I believe makes it more acceptable, but I come right out and tell 'em we play with it too!! I love when mommy treats me little. So glad to meet ya and my hopes are prolly same as yours...F U N! 

I love your two motos, and your style for sure. Might just give a go to confiding in a few friends some day! If the right moment comes around. I have always had a dream of flying and ultralight would be cool for sure, that or a delta plane. Who knows what the future holds !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to DD! Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. No worries, we won’t tell anyone. And, no one can ever tell you have a diaper on, under a snowmobile suit! I use to ride a lot, but even though we get snow where I’m at, there’s no place to ride! Hope to see you around, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thanks for the welcome.. and not ridding a feel your pain. I would not want to go without for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk