LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OMG, can't believe this conversation happened,,,

Pete671

Saturday afternoon at supermarket checkout, chatting with the young woman who I have chatted with before a few times, she picks up my pack of Tena Silhouette pants (yes I am a guy lol)

Cashier - (looking slightly askance the packet) oh, have they changed the packaging on these? 

Me - yes, and the name from Tena Lady Pants

C - oh ok, they're the same thing though aren't they?

Me - oh yes, maybe slight different print pattern but otherwise the same

C - yeh they're really good

Me - yeh they're really comf (stopping mid-word and cue red face on me)

C - oh don't worry, it's really ok

Me - thanks, they just fit better than the male ones, well that's my excuse anyway!

C - well no need to be embarrassed or anything, I only work Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so those days you know?

Me - ok that's great to know thanks,,,

OMG have I found another DL? I'm like well old enough to be her dad, so no more than friendship would happen, but still, it would be great to have a friend in RL like that,,, 

• Like 1

whatever winds up happening, a friendship is always a nice thing have, especially a possible DL friendship. it does sound like she might be interested, or she wouldnt have told you her schedule. who knows what could come of this?

best of luck!

• Thanks 1

Thanks diaperguy! as I said, I'm well old enough to be her dad, but maybe that's kinda what she's looking for, an older guy as a father figure,  who she can look after, I don't mean sexually, I don't really think of her in that way tbh, but yes, I'm defo making a beeline for her section, today is maybe too soon but def Thursday, 

Play it cool, but next time you need the TENA's, get them on one of the days she will be working there.  If she says, "Yeah, they are really good" again, you might say, "Oh, do you have a lot of customer's buying them, is that what you mean by them being really good?"  She obviously knows you wear them so it leaves the door open without you asking her directly.

• Thanks 1
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, rusty pins said:

Play it cool, but next time you need the TENA's, get them on one of the days she will be working there.  If she says, "Yeah, they are really good" again, you might say, "Oh, do you have a lot of customer's buying them, is that what you mean by them being really good?"  She obviously knows you wear them so it leaves the door open without you asking her directly.

thanks, yep I'll def only get them when she's on the till, on those days, I'll craftily get in her queue, lol.

21 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I wouldn't read too much into it, but I would slowly take it further and based on what happens, see where it all goes in the end. At worst you've found a pleasant friendly cashier and that's a win all by itself.

Bettypooh

Thanks, yes people do hit it off in a chatty way sometimes without there being any deeper intent, and yes, nice to find someone pleasant and friendly, 

Ok, bein as nobody else mentioned THIS part...and just why is the age difference THAT bad a thing? I mean, this is..wait..uh 2000 something! These things aren't all that bad a thing in this day. She's not like 16 or sumpin right? In my time, I've known several..uhmm, younger gals holdin my legs in the air! An we even played diaper games too, giggles. Last one..this is a true story...She: 27 Me: 52. It was great until she wanted children. I'm da little one!! We are STILL friends to this day and she has two beautiful little ones! I am poppop ??

• Like 1

Billyboy, thanks for that, yes she's fully adult, I'll def try and develop things, but a little afraid of coming across as some kind of pest, but atm I'll just enjoy her company and understanding, the rest is destiny.  It's like a 10 mile trip out there but I have the excuse that a friend lives 5 mins away and I'm housesitting for them, which I was then,,,

She's just a nice girl you know? thanks again,,,

• Thanks 1